BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:00:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I find it funny how science has transitioned from "always questioning" to "definitely settled", especially concerning our own history thousands and thousands of years ago.

And being that the establishment scholars are using the "if you believe this you're a nut" reasoning, and have even pulled the race card on Graham Hancock... well it makes me think his theories may have some credibility.

After all, established science doesn't really have a stellar track record over the past few years. And it seems ridicule by academia is a very telling response.
View Quote

Yep, when the establishment reverts to name calling and cancelling, it means they have no valid argument against the evidence and theory and are grasping at straws to bury the data.

Just like what they do to climate change deniers.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:01:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Now that you've read the book, are there any portions that you take exception to?
View Quote
Where to begin?  There's so much derp to choose from!

"At about 10,900 BC, the Earth (at that time a planet of the Sun) made an electric field contact with Saturn, causing 1500 years of "darkness" (shadow) on Earth. The period of darkness is recognized by many of the world's creation myths, and was recorded in the illustrated graphic books of Mesoamerica, references to which are made in Colonial-period documents. Climatologically the period is identified today as the Younger Dryas, when for some 1500 years Earth got as cold as it had ever been.

Over the next 7000 years the orbit of Earth, apparently equal to the orbit of Saturn at that time, but below Saturn, progressively moved laterally to have the Earth's orbital path eventually travel below the center of Saturn. Thus, between 10,900 BC and 3147 BC, Earth was part of a strange configuration of stacked planets, a condition which provided long summers and a mild climate in the northern hemisphere. Planets, dominated by the giant form of Saturn, stood above the north horizon and close to Earth (but measured in millions of miles) and were taken by humans to be the Gods who supported them and for whose benefit they labored at agriculture and conducted trade.

Initially, during a 1500-year period after 10,900 BC, when the cold of the Younger Dryas set in, and long before Saturn was clearly seen, three fiercely lighted ball plasmoids were seen far south of Earth, below the South Pole. Between about 10,900 BC and 8347 BC, these connected to Saturn in the north via strands of brilliant arcs of electrons. Forms of various shapes ran south over these electron lines, traveling toward the three plasmoids. The moving shapes were taken to be dead animals and dead humans."

https://saturniancosmology.org/syn.php

There's much, much more than that there.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Where to begin?  There's so much derp to choose from!

"At about 10,900 BC, the Earth (at that time a planet of the Sun) made an electric field contact with Saturn, causing 1500 years of "darkness" (shadow) on Earth. The period of darkness is recognized by many of the world's creation myths, and was recorded in the illustrated graphic books of Mesoamerica, references to which are made in Colonial-period documents. Climatologically the period is identified today as the Younger Dryas, when for some 1500 years Earth got as cold as it had ever been.

Over the next 7000 years the orbit of Earth, apparently equal to the orbit of Saturn at that time, but below Saturn, progressively moved laterally to have the Earth's orbital path eventually travel below the center of Saturn. Thus, between 10,900 BC and 3147 BC, Earth was part of a strange configuration of stacked planets, a condition which provided long summers and a mild climate in the northern hemisphere. Planets, dominated by the giant form of Saturn, stood above the north horizon and close to Earth (but measured in millions of miles) and were taken by humans to be the Gods who supported them and for whose benefit they labored at agriculture and conducted trade.

Initially, during a 1500-year period after 10,900 BC, when the cold of the Younger Dryas set in, and long before Saturn was clearly seen, three fiercely lighted ball plasmoids were seen far south of Earth, below the South Pole. Between about 10,900 BC and 8347 BC, these connected to Saturn in the north via strands of brilliant arcs of electrons. Forms of various shapes ran south over these electron lines, traveling toward the three plasmoids. The moving shapes were taken to be dead animals and dead humans."

https://saturniancosmology.org/syn.php

There's much, much more than that there.  
View Quote

Whoa history is metal. Not that lame ass shit they teach in school.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:07:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Within the first 5 sentences, I knew this was a dumb Graham Hancock or Hancock-adjacent claim. Oh look, it was exactly that. "Big archeology"

Real archeology: "This site has XYZ evidence. Here are conclusions we draw from it."

Hancock archeology: "This site lacks ABC evidence. Therefore, the only possible answer can be aliens/pre-cambrian humans/the nephalem yadda yadda despite no actual evidence being present to support that claim."

We conservatives have become so gullible and lacking in critical thought in the last few years. We've let our (righteous) disdain for academia, climate change, and FDA "science" overcome all of our faculties to the point that we buy into every dumb counterclaim conspiracy posted by outright hucksters and conmen, including Hancock and his sycophants, as long as they point at some bad guy with the words "Big" or "Mainstream" in them.

The rocks at the site are old. They are relatively organized. That is not enough evidence to conclude that the entire body of archeological study to date is wrong.
View Quote

I think we’re well past the “aliens did this” bullshit the report sited and posted above goes into a fair amount of detail than “old rocks, relatively organized”. I think your attacking the messenger to and being intentionally obtuse about what’s in the message.

I get it, someone from outside the “profession” is ruffling feathers and attracting a great deal of publicity. Maybe an archeologist that’s willing to ask the right questions should follow the same path but with more professional street cred. The kind of publicity Hancock has gotten would go a long way in funding a dig to actually answer the questions.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:08:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The earth is only 6000 years old.
View Quote

Not a deal breaker for me and makes some intresting conversation.

I'm a young earther myself.

A few things that make that intresting.
Global environments were very different at a level we may not understand.
Human life was incredible long allowing for retention of information and tradecraft we may not understand.
Human genetics were far less faulty ...i.e closer to perfect genetic order.
There were some kind of giant humanlike men...most speculate hybred with spritual beings / fallen Angels. They did indeed wander the earth.

All these things still point to humanities need for redemption and the promise that all things will be made new. Whatever that early world looked like will be remade.

It's that or woke godless commies cutting up kids genitals.

Side note: woke godless humans murdering each other and their own children ..sexual dysfunction and rebelling against God are just what we saw pre flood.

Jesus tells us that close to the end humanity will return to their pre flood behavior.
"As in the days of Noah "
The same horrors that brought on the judgment of the flood ...will become popular again and bring on the final judgment of fire.

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:15:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If there were highly advanced civilizations that disappeared, then where are the glass and stone artifacts left behind?
View Quote

None of that shit would be recognizable in a couple million years.
Stuff more than 10k years old could well be under the ocean as most populations live near coasts and the oceans rose a lot at the end of the last ice age (glaciation).
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:18:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Not a deal breaker for me and makes some intresting conversation.

I'm a young earther myself.

A few things that make that intresting.
Global environments were very different at a level we may not understand.
Human life was incredible long allowing for retention of information and tradecraft we may not understand.
Human genetics were far less faulty ...i.e closer to perfect genetic order.
There were some kind of giant humanlike men...most speculate hybred with spritual beings / fallen Angels. They did indeed wander the earth.

All these things still point to humanities need for redemption and the promise that all things will be made new. Whatever that early world looked like will be remade.

It's that or woke godless commies cutting up kids genitals.

Side note: woke godless humans murdering each other and their own children ..sexual dysfunction and rebelling against God are just what we saw pre flood.

Jesus tells us that close to the end humanity will return to their pre flood behavior.
"As in the days of Noah "
The same horrors that brought on the judgment of the flood ...will become popular again and bring on the final judgment of fire.

View Quote

You don't have to believe young earth to believe in God and not mutilate children.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 3:08:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The funny part is that if there was credible evidence that the Indonesian site was man made, and 25000 years old, the problem wouldn’t be “big archeology” suppressing the story, the problem would be “big archeology” trying to horn in, take over and take credit.

The whole field is all about finding something older.
View Quote

Given the mental gymnastics performed to try and explain away some of these discoveries, that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm all for skepticism.  It's necessary for good science.  But to assert something like Goblecki Tepai is just the product of "hunter gatherers who decided to settle down and relatively instantaneously became expert stone workers" seems less skepticism and more "I'm important in the status quo, if the status quo changes I won't be so important."
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 3:13:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Given the mental gymnastics performed to try and explain away some of these discoveries, that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm all for skepticism.  It's necessary for good science.  But to assert something like Goblecki Tepai is just the product of "hunter gatherers who decided to settle down and relatively instantaneously became expert stone workers" seems less skepticism and more "I'm important in the status quo, if the status quo changes I won't be so important."
View Quote

Except they didn’t “explain away” any of that, Gobleki Tepe is one of “big archaeology’s” biggest things. Graham Hancock is just slinging out this wild speculation with no evidence, and wants us to accept it as a fact.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 3:16:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This pretty much sums up my thoughts as well.

Do I have proof?  No
Am I fond of the idea?  Yes
Is it probable?  I think so
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I doubt a high technology civilization existed before us.  But I think it's reasonable to believe that civilization existed way back before known history.    The difference between us and them is we harnesses electricity.  We control our environment rather than adapt to it.  

A civilization tens or even hundreds of thousands of years ago could be wiped off the map from catastrophic events such as meter or comet impacts that drastically change climate. Think nuclear winter with no electricity.  No civilization would survive that.    Nasty virus could also take out 90 percent us humanity and destroy civilization if they hadn't invented a microscope and learned about viruses bacteria ect.  

Our technology would allow civilization to last through everything but a mass earth extinction and we might even survive that as long as we were somewhat prepared .  Food can be grown in green houses.  Warmth can be generated indoors.  As long as we have the means to generate power well survive damn near anything.  

It seems odd to me that civilization wouldn't exist for hundreds of thousands of years with earlier humans having the same intelligence we have.  Civilization would just be very fragile without current technology.  Could have been several resets that the earth swallowed up evidence of over thousands of years.

Do I have proof?  No

We maybe don't have proof of how advanced a human civilization that is yet to be discovered, was, but we absolutely have proof that on more than one occasion, homo sapiens were nearly wiped out by one thing or another, due to DNA analysis.  It not hard to believe that over the span of 100,000 years, humanity reached bronze age level technology, then got hit by a comet, or virus, or whatever else, reduced to a few thousand breeding pairs, and clawed their way back up out of the stone age again.

Seems perfectly plausible to me.

All of the talk about "advanced" civilizations being equivalent or more advanced than our current level of technology is noise first created to sell air time (Ancient Aliens) then to obfuscate and trivialize the actual discussion and protect the status quo for grants, funds, tenure, influence, etc of anyone who benefits from our current theories being labeled as truth.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Except they didn’t “explain away” any of that, Gobleki Tepe is one of “big archaeology’s” biggest things. Graham Hancock is just slinging out this wild speculation with no evidence, and wants us to accept it as a fact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've read 2 of his books, listened to at least 2 instances of him on Rogan, and watched the Netflix special.  The one thing I can't ever remember him saying is that anyone should accept his hypothesis as fact.  If he consistent about anything, it's that he wants nothing more than for the archeologic community to research these things more, rather than try to make them fit within the conclusions already drawn.

ETA: And if I'm wrong about that, that's certainly my position.  For example, the majority of evidence we have may point to Clovis first.  That doesn't make it impossible for that hypothesis to be wrong.  When evidence of humans older than Clovis is discovered, the first step should absolutely be to analyze it in a way to see if it fits within the current hypothesis.  But if it doesn't fit, and it weakens the Clovis first hypothesis, then I think it's silly not to investigate it further, unless weakening that hypothesis somehow erodes someone's personal influence.

To act as if this doesn't happen in academia is willfully ignorant.  It's happening in physics, it's happening in medicine, I'd argue it happens in every organization of humans to one extent for another.  It absolutely happens in business and government.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

We maybe don't have proof of how advanced a human civilization that is yet to be discovered, was, but we absolutely have proof that on more than one occasion, homo sapiens were nearly wiped out by one thing or another, due to DNA analysis.  It not hard to believe that over the span of 100,000 years, humanity reached bronze age level technology, then got hit by a comet, or virus, or whatever else, reduced to a few thousand breeding pairs, and clawed their way back up out of the stone age again.

All of the talk about "advanced" civilizations being equivalent or more advanced than our current level of technology is noise first created to sell air time (Ancient Aliens) then to obfuscate and trivialize the actual discussion and protect the status quo for grants, funds, tenure, influence, etc of anyone who benefits from our current theories being labeled as truth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I doubt a high technology civilization existed before us.  But I think it's reasonable to believe that civilization existed way back before known history.    The difference between us and them is we harnesses electricity.  We control our environment rather than adapt to it.  

A civilization tens or even hundreds of thousands of years ago could be wiped off the map from catastrophic events such as meter or comet impacts that drastically change climate. Think nuclear winter with no electricity.  No civilization would survive that.    Nasty virus could also take out 90 percent us humanity and destroy civilization if they hadn't invented a microscope and learned about viruses bacteria ect.  

Our technology would allow civilization to last through everything but a mass earth extinction and we might even survive that as long as we were somewhat prepared .  Food can be grown in green houses.  Warmth can be generated indoors.  As long as we have the means to generate power well survive damn near anything.  

It seems odd to me that civilization wouldn't exist for hundreds of thousands of years with earlier humans having the same intelligence we have.  Civilization would just be very fragile without current technology.  Could have been several resets that the earth swallowed up evidence of over thousands of years.

Do I have proof?  No

I very possibly could have a MiG in my basement.

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 3:28:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You don't have to believe young earth to believe in God and not mutilate children.
View Quote

Correct, hence why I used the term " godless".
Lots of good Christians out there that are old earth folks...many of them much more intelligent than myself.

I will add the disclaimer that intelligence only carries us so far without wisdom.
Did you catch the opening act for the Commonwealth games .
Half of the EU standing around worshiping a bronze Bull.
Pretty strange stuff.
Its not about science vs. faith...its about humans wanting to place faith in themselves.
We can fix the globe...we can cure the sickness in humanity...we can become gods.
Come together...unify let us build a city to the heavens!

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 3:34:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Correct, hence why I used the term " godless".
Lots of good Christians out there that are old earth folks...many of them much more intelligent than myself.

I will add the disclaimer that intelligence only carries us so far without wisdom.
Did you catch the opening act for the Commonwealth games .
Half of the EU standing around worshiping a bronze Bull.
Pretty strange stuff.
Its not about science vs. faith...its about humans wanting to place faith in themselves.
We can fix the globe...we can cure the sickness in humanity...we can become gods.
Come together...unify let us build a city to the heavens!

View Quote
This is true, but it's also true that old earth views are very much inconsistent with the bible. It generally leads to ultimate authority issues.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 3:50:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Did they find any DC-8's?
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 3:54:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Did they find any DC-8's?
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 4:11:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit, he’s slinging speculation with some interesting anomalies, some evidence, and a dose of curiosity; and asking Archeologists why the they aren’t approaching this question from this angle or looking at this site in more detail.

They’re getting butthurt because he and his ideas are  becoming more popular with the public and in the meantime “shit keeps getting older”.

Is it a question of funding or the people that need to sign off on the digs don’t believe in it that is stoping more digs or investigations?
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 4:34:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Bullshit, he’s slinging speculation with some interesting anomalies, some evidence, and a dose of curiosity; and asking Archeologists why the they aren’t approaching this question from this angle or looking at this site in more detail.

They’re getting butthurt because he and his ideas are  becoming more popular with the public and in the meantime “shit keeps getting older”.

Is it a question of funding or the people that need to sign off on the digs don’t believe in it that is stoping more digs or investigations?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just a replay of geology and uniformitarianism.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 4:41:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Bullshit, he's slinging speculation with some interesting anomalies, some evidence, and a dose of curiosity; and asking Archeologists why the they aren't approaching this question from this angle or looking at this site in more detail.

They're getting butthurt because he and his ideas are  becoming more popular with the public and in the meantime "shit keeps getting older".

Is it a question of funding or the people that need to sign off on the digs don't believe in it that is stoping more digs or investigations?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except they didn't "explain away" any of that, Gobleki Tepe is one of "big archaeology's" biggest things. Graham Hancock is just slinging out this wild speculation with no evidence, and wants us to accept it as a fact.

Bullshit, he's slinging speculation with some interesting anomalies, some evidence, and a dose of curiosity; and asking Archeologists why the they aren't approaching this question from this angle or looking at this site in more detail.

They're getting butthurt because he and his ideas are  becoming more popular with the public and in the meantime "shit keeps getting older".

Is it a question of funding or the people that need to sign off on the digs don't believe in it that is stoping more digs or investigations?
@RUM

Somewhat older  but not uncharacteristically more sophisticated.

Outside Hawass (half that's correct), and he's out of the picture, who isn't signing off?

The answer here is simple - CrowdFund!

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 4:44:30 PM EDT
[#20]
The more research we do the longer back the start of civilization gets pushed.

Kind of cool.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 5:25:55 PM EDT
[#21]
wasn't there a song .....In the Year 2525??
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 5:41:11 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't see what the controversy is. Humans have been around doing human stuff ~~~~2 million years or so. Doesn't take a fully forrmed society to stack rocks for years and years.

Dr. Daniel Jackson could sort this out.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 5:55:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So glass, steel, the ability to work intricately and artistically with stone and metals.   The ability to make large structures.  The ability to manufacture seagoing ships that were armed with gunpowder weapons and able to travel continent to continent but they left no evidence, no lasting language nor written history?   Um, yeah…..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
“But I also know there’s a lot of evidence suggesting a highly advanced technological species once ruled a globalized planet, much in the way we do today.”

No, actually there isn’t.

It all depends on what you consider to be "a highly advanced technological species".  Some group with computers, space flight, and crystal ray guns?  That does not fit any evidence.  Something roughly equivalent in technology to what Europe could put together in the renaissance era or the beginning of the industrial era?  That might fit.

So glass, steel, the ability to work intricately and artistically with stone and metals.   The ability to make large structures.  The ability to manufacture seagoing ships that were armed with gunpowder weapons and able to travel continent to continent but they left no evidence, no lasting language nor written history?   Um, yeah…..

Glass, sure.  Steel, that's pushing it.  Left no evidence?  I just listed plenty of evidence.  We're talking about those structures.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 6:03:52 PM EDT
[#24]
How does that saying go?  The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence?  Something like that.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 6:06:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
@RUM

Outside Hawass (half that's correct), and he's out of the picture, who isn't signing off?

@Alacrity

I don’t know, I was asking as an outsider that is genuinely curious.

I think Hancocks approach can help with some of that crowd sourcing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except they didn't "explain away" any of that, Gobleki Tepe is one of "big archaeology's" biggest things. Graham Hancock is just slinging out this wild speculation with no evidence, and wants us to accept it as a fact.

@RUM

@Alacrity

I don’t know, I was asking as an outsider that is genuinely curious.

I think Hancocks approach can help with some of that crowd sourcing.

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 6:19:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Much of science, in regards to physics, when talking about how the earth may have been 20,000-100,000 years ago is based on speculation, and then treated as fact. When other hypotheses and facts come into play then those people who raise questions are often run out of the community. Look at climate change. Any scientist who now who questions it or says it is not caused by humans is fired or run out of the community.

So much of our understanding of what we think to be factual, concerning the earth, the history of the earth, and mankind is based entirely on speculation. Often at times, on outdated methods based on only a couple people’s hypothesis.

Not that long ago we were blood letting and burning women at the stake for being a which. But, we know what Saturn was doing 100,000 years ago, a million years ago. Sorry, but it is all speculation and it will take several more generations to really uncover the true facts. By that time, everyone will be worshiping some climate change God and we will be back to burning people at the stake. The truth is, even some of the most brilliant minds are constantly being proven wrong about this stuff. However, there is politics in science and people with unpopular, though correct, views, are often labeled as crack pots.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 6:19:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Graham himself will state he was high as a kite on weed, 24/7, for decades.

It’s okay though, he put down the pot needle and took up hallucinogenics.

Ayahuasca will clear this confusion right up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hancock gets a bad rap. He's inarguably a better speculative author than journalist. And enjoyable, if you take it for what it is. Part of his appeal is his casting himself the outsider and truth keeper.

The problem is less with Graham than discernment in general, but that's not a recent or localized trend.

Graham himself will state he was high as a kite on weed, 24/7, for decades.

It’s okay though, he put down the pot needle and took up hallucinogenics.

Ayahuasca will clear this confusion right up.

Which clearly disproves anything he touches.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 7:39:31 PM EDT
[#28]

Those damn dirty apes!
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 8:49:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
There are people who will do everything they can to denigrate truth so that things fit their narrative.  An example is the people who cling to the 6,000 year old earth notion.  I’m Christian, but find that pushing the 6k earth only serves to say God is limited in his creations.  I enjoy articles like this one that show humanity has been around much longer because it confirms that we have a lot more to learn about both science and God.
View Quote

More modern example.
One day in congress.
"Gentlemen please stand up. You on this side move over to that side and that side move to this side
, now you on this side are racist former slave owners and you on that side are now Champions of the minority"
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 8:52:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Why didn't ancient people just use dedication plaques on their buildings?
View Quote

Don't you know? Plaques and statues are racist.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 12:04:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The powers that be, go to great lengths to make sure that we the common filth don't know the true history of Earth.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/2/2023 12:26:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Anyone have a good explanation for this?

Astonishing Results! More Ancient Egyptian Granite Vases Analyzed! More STL's available.

Link Posted: 12/2/2023 8:49:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Anyone have a good explanation for this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzFMDS6dkWU
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Or possibly Olga Vdovina and a Time Machine. I'm torn.

Link Posted: 12/2/2023 12:08:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Under some layers of dirt, dust, volcanic ash, and some more dirt.
I think.
Dig around, see what YOU find.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If there were highly advanced civilizations that disappeared, then where are the glass and stone artifacts left behind?
Under some layers of dirt, dust, volcanic ash, and some more dirt.
I think.
Dig around, see what YOU find.

Digging for artifacts is my main hobby! I've always dig past the oldest accepted occupational layers, either well into the clay layer, or down to bedrock, sometimes deep as 15+ feet below the original surface. I'm ALWAYS looking for something older.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 12:25:02 PM EDT
[#35]
I’m not even religious but the evidence is overwhelming for a global flood
With the exception of 8 people, every homosapien on earth was killed

Only thing science is doing in trying disprove this fact is uncovering even more evidence for a global flood
Science is on a fools errand proposing any other theory

Link Posted: 12/2/2023 1:46:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

THIS!!  

Space, from low orbit to L5 is now swarming with junk.  And not a single bit is pre-20th century.

Some of the most impressive 'effigy' mounds on the planet are garbage dumps (which may be affectionately known as Mount Trashmore).  Glass bourbon bottles will last for thousands of years and I have personally contributed many for some future aliens to discover.

Link Posted: 12/8/2023 10:36:13 AM EDT
[#37]
I’m enjoying this thread. Been thinking about all this for about 70 years.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 10:50:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Just a spitball here… does anybody recall that hammer they found imbedded in rock that was like 100k years old? Anything more come of that?
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 11:17:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Just a spitball here  does anybody recall that hammer they found imbedded in rock that was like 100k years old? Anything more come of that?
View Quote

Original claim was Cretaceous. Look up Kuban, he did an pretty good write up quite a while ago.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 11:28:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Only thing science is doing in trying disprove this fact is uncovering even more evidence for a global flood

View Quote

Wow- people would be really inbred…
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is the Bible is to be believed, then genetic mutation wasn't at the state it is today, so far less likely chance for inherited issues as we have contemporarily.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:04:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Is the Bible is to be believed, then genetic mutation wasn't at the state it is today, so far less likely chance for inherited issues as we have contemporarily.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I read that book, didn’t see any description of mutation rates.  That’s a lot of brothers and sisters (and parents/kids) fucking.

People don’t think lack of genetic diversity be like it is…
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top