Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:33:56 AM EDT
[#1]
The grave yards are full of people who died long before their time to less than ideal weapons.  

One of the reasons the first class we use to teach in the combat marksmanship program for Marines during the GWOT was mechanisms of lethality.  Because outside the few that grew up hunting, most Marines frame of reference of what firearms do to people was based on TV, Movies and later parts of the war video games.  

The order of importance is 1) where they are hit, 2) who is hit 3) what you hit them with.   Unless you achieve CNS destruction, most people who instantly give up the fight are psychological stops and the weapon that causes those stops is somewhat irrelevant  

I understand the desire to have the better mouse trap, but the difference in performance for non-CNS hits is marginal at best.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:34:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Shoot them in the head.

That's a no-brainer if there ever was one.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:37:01 AM EDT
[#3]
The advantage of hollow points is reducing collateral damage and thusly dumping all its energy in the bad guy.

If I had to head into a shitty situation knowingly I’d want .45 ball. I want the bad guy bleeding from 2 holes with each shot. Not because I have scientific proof that’s more better but it provides peace of mind.

I recently picked up a Tisas carry and started carrying a 1911 again. The capacity sucks but my rapid fire shots have always been fastest and most accurate with a 1911. So I’ve been practicing my reloads more than before.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:37:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
To quote my favorite Arfcommer... me:
"A well developed sense of situational awareness will enable you to avoid far more trouble than any gun will ever get you out of."

And, when trouble cannot be avoided, the ability to perform will mean more than the instrument itself.
People argue endlessly over guns, ammo, and gear. Meanwhile, it's training and practice that will carry the day.
View Quote

Nailed it.

Shown to us repeatedly in Wisconsin, Texas, and sadly, Uverde.

A single well trained, calm & competent individual can carry the day with a modest weapon, hundreds of incompetent boobs with all the latest greatest tac gear are useless.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:41:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I have major doubts about docs doing an accurate analysis of bullet construction and caliber.  She says right in the article 'a lot of times we just leave the bullet inside' in which case, how do you know it's caliber and construction?  Several statements in this article lead me to believe there is no data here, only some kind of gut feeling by these docs.  How many of them even knows that the shoulder thing goes up?  Color me skeptical.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:51:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Lethality is a useless metric.

If your attacker bled out 2 minutes after turning your skull inside out with a crowbar, you lost the fight decisively.

Exsanguination is a lousy defensive incapacitation mechanism.
View Quote

I was composing this in my head before I got to it.

I'd even say we're morally bound to regard lethality in itself as a negative.

We need to stop the attack, if that means he dies, ok but it's not a plus(at least officially)
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:55:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have major doubts about docs doing an accurate analysis of bullet construction and caliber.  She says right in the article 'a lot of times we just leave the bullet inside' in which case, how do you know it's caliber and construction?  Several statements in this article lead me to believe there is no data here, only some kind of gut feeling by these docs.  How many of them even knows that the shoulder thing goes up?  Color me skeptical.
View Quote
Some of that may be discernable through imaging, even with the bullet in situ  I don't know enough about medical imaging systems to know for sure.  In others, the caliber/construction may be specified in police reports (assuming they read them).
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:59:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Lol no.

You look at people carry handguns for a living, instruct, or are otherwise "serious students" of using a pistol for defensive purposes, and are allowed to pick their own gear, the LARGE majority are going to be packing 9x19.
View Quote

Agreed, but, the small minority of people that carry .45 would be people that practice a lot IMO.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:59:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I knew the Medical Examiner in Memphis during the 80's, 90's and early 2000. He did thousands of GSW Autopsy's. He carried a .45ACP with ball ammo.
View Quote

That's interesting.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:00:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
pick a reliable gun. carry reliable ammo. shoot accurately.

more important, the SA to avoid a gunfight in the first place.
View Quote

This, all day...but of course if you're not carrying 30 fucking rounds of 9mm...roughly a half pound...of high dollar defensive 9mm hanging off your belt it's your funeral.

I know this because it seems to be GD's primary gun selection criteria, based on all the media accounts of gunfights with feral youths, who are well known for tearing their victims apart when that "load-out" is exhausted.

Meanwhile, us old guys will continue to carry our "antiquated", low cap 45s, for the same reason the military originally adopted it. Ask the Moros.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:02:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Some of that may be discernable through imaging, even with the bullet in situ  I don't know enough about medical imaging systems to know for sure.  In others, the caliber/construction may be specified in police reports (assuming they read them).
View Quote

That assumes that police accurately report caliber/construction, which is doubtful.

One mag/cylinder may have been loaded with multiple bullet types and even different cartridges.

Think .38 Spl/.357 magnum or, 38 Super/9x19mm.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:03:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If you get shot in the leg with any pistol, chances are good you'll live

If you get shot in the leg with a 5.56, the bullet is gonna frag and tumble and take out arteries.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Earlier in the article they state that the .45 acp was much more better at killing, but then make the statement you quoted later on. Seems counterintuitive to say one caliber is better, but then conclude later on that caliber doesn't matter.

If you get shot in the leg with any pistol, chances are good you'll live

If you get shot in the leg with a 5.56, the bullet is gonna frag and tumble and take out arteries.

Only some of the time, and not all 5.56 bullets are designed to tumble.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:05:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If there was ever a field where “experts” on different sides of an argument use “data” from studies that don’t really provide the data that is actually needed to actually make a decision on that argument, it’s the field of efficacy of handguns for combat/self defense.

If you’re going to argue that you need 15+ rounds to adequately defend yourself, you don’t need stats on how many people successfully defended themselves with high capacity guns, or even how many people died with low capacity guns. You need to know how many people died only because they ran out of bullets, and who would likely have won that fight if they’d had more bullets. Maybe its out there, but I’ve never seen or heard of that study.

If you’re going to make an argument about caliber with regards to mortality, we have all the data we need…sort of. But “mortality” is not the same as “immediate threat stoppage,” which is probably closer to what we typically argue about here. As already stated, you need your attacker to go down right now - not after several minutes, after he’s already killed you. Simply looking at stats about people who died, at any point, and which caliber killed them doesn’t really answer the question we’re asking.

There’s also a lot of emotional attachment and baseless “beliefs” used in these arguments. Those believes may be right or may be wrong, but either way they’re not based on any actual evidence - just “common sense” and gun-community legends. “Flesh from the bone.” Just look at the arguments by relatively knowledgeable people, in this thread alone, with regard to hollow point ammo. There are at least three completely contradictory arguments as to why it’s better than ball ammo. One guy sad the real advantage is that it’s more reliable than “white box shit” or something like that. That really has nothing to do with whether or not .380 is better than .357 at stopping a threat. There was also an argument made that it was “better quality.”

“.380 is no different than .357 mag? I’m not buying it!” Well, of course it’s different with regard to energy, wound channel, penetration, and a whole host of other things. But does any of that matter? If I drop a 50 pound rock on your head from 20 feet up, you die. If I drop a 5 ton rock on your head from 20 feet up, you die. Is anyone going to argue that the 50 pound rock must be less effective because its smaller and has less energy? More important would be what size rock could be dropped on someone from a height of 20 feet and NOT reliably kill you. Below that weight, the shape and speed might make a difference.  Once you’re above that weight, the shape, size, and speed of the rock doesn’t really matter any more.

With regard to handgun ammunition and mortality, this article seems to state that the LOCATION of the injury is more of a factor than the size of the bullet that caused the injury. If clipping the femoral is going to cause death, and a .32 has enough energy to reach it, then the .357 essentially becomes that 5 ton rock.

We actually need data on people that got shot and didn’t die, but were immediately incapacitated vs people that got shot IN THE SAME PLACE and didn’t die but WEREN’T incapacitated, and the calibers/bullet shapes in those incidents. There’s a host of other factors as well like multiple hits, size/mental state of the wounded person prior to the shooting, etc.

Until that data is out there, all of these arguments are pointless.

View Quote

Solid point. What would seem a more desirable outcome in a self defense situation? An attacker eventually dying or being immediately incapacitated? Arguably, immediate incapacitation would seem a more desirable outcome. A defender’s foremost need is to stop the threat(s). Efficacy of caliber is certainly a consideration.

As an aside (but still in spirit of the discussion) - https://youtu.be/FWgXc9L9vx0

Check out the first comment (it’s pinned). I cannot vouch for its veracity but it is certainly detailed enough to make questioning its veracity hard to doubt. Again, I don’t know if it’s BS but the details given by the author make it seem somewhat difficult to imagine.

ETA: Fair warning - Blue Falcon video. I don’t get the hate. He does a decent job.

ETAx2: Wanted to add a disclosure - Personally, I use FTM loads in 9mm +P or +P+. I think they offer the best performance balance in modern bullet design.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:08:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
One of the main reasons to carry "defensive ammo" is that your HST is a lot less likely to cause malfunctions than shitbox WWB.

The argument that pistols can't achieve X,XXX FPS so they inherently suck is retarded. About the fastest you can find factory loaded 45-70 is 2050 FPS and it will kill the shit out of pretty much anything on land. Handgun bullets use different woulding mechanisms than SCHV rifle rounds and are constructed accordingly.
View Quote
The quality control on defensive ammo must be much higher also.  I have noticed that my groups are half the size using carry ammo versus cheap target ammo.  Going back to shot placement being most important it makes sense to go into a fight with the most accurate ammo.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:12:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Although it might be technically possible I highly doubt they are expending that effort.  The docs goal is saving the patient's life, not forensic ballistics.
For this data to exist you are telling me:
1. Bullet recovery from the wound is made, OR precisely imaged to within tenths of an inch
2. Bullet caliber and construction is examined and determined
3. Bullet caliber and construction is logged into a database of statistically significant size along with patient outcome

All this is done in an ER room by docs?  LMFAO.

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:13:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Lies.  We have all been taught that 9mm will blow out lungs.  Stick to the real science folks.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:20:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Although it might be technically possible I highly doubt they are expending that effort.  The docs goal is saving the patient's life, not forensic ballistics.
1. Bullet recovery from the wound is made, OR precisely imaged to within tenths of an inch
3. Bullet caliber and construction is logged into a database of statistically significant size along with patient outcome

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This also reminds me of that WW2 survivorship study on where to put armor. If they show up already dead how much effort is going on? "they got shot, they're dead, the end, next patient to triage". What was the data on THOSE statistics vs the ones that survived or died later post care. As mentioned i'd be more interested in the data of the people that were dead than the ones that survived. And I bet the ones DRT would more than likely show CNS hits. Which goes back to shot placement which is further enhanced by quality bullet types.

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:22:16 PM EDT
[#18]
I wonder how many in a certain caliber cult on glarfcom got their feelings hurt? Didn't read thread to find out. Anyway, training and placement matters more than emotional investment in any certain caliber.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:23:03 PM EDT
[#19]
If you don't hit something important, it doesn't matter much.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:25:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
As long as 45 stays the best, I'm happy.
View Quote

I guess you've been pretty bummed since around the time smokeless powder took off....
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:26:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I guess you've been pretty bummed since around the time smokeless powder took off....
View Quote
ARFCOM fudds be like:

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:26:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Interesting article that my friend sent me. I'm sure it will spark interesting debates here.

Here are a couple of surprising statements from the data:

The general (and predictable) consensus was that the most common CCW calibers see the most action. They all agreed that, from a medical perspective, there was no noticeable or real-world difference between .380 ACP, .38 Special, .357 Magnum and 40-caliber.

The only major standout was .45 ACP, where it resulted in about twice the fatality rate as the others, even to extremities.
View Quote

There was no positive correlation with death based on bullet type used. Said another way, again from this medical perspective, hollow-points aren’t any more effective in practical applications than a FMJ.
View Quote

Do Bullet Types Even Matter?
It’s my belief, based on my experience and that of professionals far smarter than me, that most bullet designs have less bearing on lethality than where that bullet goes. Shot placement, not caliber used or bullet type used, is the major deciding factor in lethality. This might be a no-brainer, but there is no doubt that the merits of bullet type will be debated for years to come.
View Quote

https://gundigest.com/article/a-medical-perspective-on-ammunition-and-lethality
View Quote

his statements and conclusions are based on an informal "talked to..." and claimed that .45acp had TWICE the mortality rate...i
nice that they feel that way, except over a decade of NATIONAL data show's that 9mm,40SW & 45ACP are ALL about the same lethality level with statistically insignificant deviation...
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:27:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Keep in mind, all those inner city shootings aren't happening with fancy "defensive" ammunition.

And more than not, it's by 9mm or smaller.
View Quote

his so called conclusions contradict decades of research and conclusions because he talked to some people "who noticed 45acp is twice as deadly..."
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:33:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Um, about that...9x19 is older than .45 ACP, so that makes your roast attempt flipped on the script
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:33:53 PM EDT
[#25]

That's a fudd?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:34:34 PM EDT
[#26]
“The only major standout was .45 ACP, where it resulted in about twice the fatality rate as the others, even to extremities.”

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:37:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Pardon my lack of instant inch to metric conversion skills, but isn’t 10mm smaller than .45?

View Quote

.45 is like 11.something mm, but I suspect he means "more powerful than".

Also

Two. World. Wars.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:41:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Also

Two. World. Wars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pardon my lack of instant inch to metric conversion skills, but isn’t 10mm smaller than .45?

Also

Two. World. Wars.

There is a good product put out by the US Medical Service Corps based on both surgeons’ notes from the treatment of the wounded and autopsies of the dead from WWII, Korea and a brief portion of Vietnam.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:51:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Also

Two. World. Wars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also

Two. World. Wars.

I think he’s alluding to the size of the hand cannon. Big semi-auto handgun.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:52:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Um, about that...9x19 is older than .45 ACP, so that makes your roast attempt flipped on the script
View Quote

Lol no.

.45 hasn't been best since well before the advent of .45ACP... you proved my point for me.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:53:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Shoot them in the head.

That's a no-brainer if there ever was one.
View Quote

How long have you had that one chambered?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:59:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Lol no.

.45 hasn't been best since well before the advent of .45ACP... you proved my point for me.  
View Quote

lol no back at ya.

I proved that you were being ignorant about the age of people in concerns to who uses it, and obviously 45 was best because 9 wasn't adopted by the US since the 80's in both mil and police despite being already available

It's just a type of caliber friend, if you don't like it that's fine by me but there is no need to treat it like a richard.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:59:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

What causes death is rapid exsanguination (blood loss). A hit to the central nervous system or head does not guarantee an instantaneous kill. Despite what you see in the movies, the survival rate for wounds to extremities is very high, and death becomes more likely the closer you get to the heart of major arteries. The most deadly places to hit are the groin, armpits or a major artery in the torso.”

My read on what she's saying is not that she's discounting CNS hits, it's just not like what you see in the movies. Outside of a CNS hit, blood loss IS the major mechanism to death. You don't agree with that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s like the author doesn’t understand that a fully expanded 9mm has a greater chance of damaging something important than a 9mm FMJ given the same less than perfect shot placement.

They're just analyzing data- and drawing conclusions from data. While a JHP may well increase the chances of damaging something, the data showed no difference in mortality between FMJ and JHP.

She's not doing a good job of it. She discounts CNS hits. Says the lethality of wounds is primarily a result of exsanguination.

What causes death is rapid exsanguination (blood loss). A hit to the central nervous system or head does not guarantee an instantaneous kill. Despite what you see in the movies, the survival rate for wounds to extremities is very high, and death becomes more likely the closer you get to the heart of major arteries. The most deadly places to hit are the groin, armpits or a major artery in the torso.”

My read on what she's saying is not that she's discounting CNS hits, it's just not like what you see in the movies. Outside of a CNS hit, blood loss IS the major mechanism to death. You don't agree with that?

I read that as "a few CNS/ head hits have not been instantaneously successful, so we discount them all for my exsanguination theory"
I would argue that a CNS/ Head hit is more often than not, more fatal, in less time, than exsanguination.

I would agree the probablity of being hit somewhere you would bleed profusely from, in all probability, occurs more often than CNS/ Head strikes IRL, as a matter of statistical probability.

Which is not what she said: "What causes death is rapid exsanguination"; CNS/ Head strikes cause death too.

What she is seeing is those reaching the trauma room with a possibility of survival. She's not seeing ones that the Drs. declare as catastrophic/ non-recoverable injuries that do not even reach the ER. They get called to the medic by the Doc as a done deal. Why would you bring in a canoed head or a cleaved torso when there is no chance of survival?

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:00:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

lol no back at ya.

I proved that you were being ignorant about the age of people in concerns to who uses it, and obviously 45 was best because 9 wasn't adopted by the US since the 80's in both mil and police despite being already available

It's just a type of caliber friend, if you don't like it that's fine by me but there is no need to treat it like a richard.
View Quote

What was your first language?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:02:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I would argue that a CNS/ Head hit is more often than not, more fatal, in less time, than exsanguination.

View Quote

Even more importantly, CNS hits result in instantaneous/near instantaneous incapcitation FAR more often than any manner of exsanguination.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:09:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Even more importantly, CNS hits result in instantaneous/near instantaneous incapcitation FAR more often than any manner of exsanguination.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:10:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

What I was getting at is that a Bren Ten is a big gun, they make smaller guns in .45 these days.
View Quote

The Bren Ten that Sony Crocket carried was chambered in 10mm, not .45
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:12:56 PM EDT
[#38]
I would argue that the majority of people carrying.45 acp are "gun people" and have better shot placement overall which results in higher lethality.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:14:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I would argue that the majority of people carrying.45 acp are "gun people" and have better shot placement overall which results in higher lethality.
View Quote

I would argue that the majority of people carrying .45ACP think they're "gun people".....
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:14:48 PM EDT
[#40]
When armed only with a handgun you shoot until slide lock. I like to start at the pelvic girdle and work my way up as the weapon recoils. I generally prefer 9mm because of the small platform size the cartridge enables such as the Springfield Hellcat or Sig Sauer P365. Having said that, Federal 230 grain +P HST and 200 grain +P Speer Gold Dot will expand to roughly one inch wide creating the largest possible permanent wound channel possible from a handgun using duty calibers that I have seen. This is why I love my Glock 30S. Hits hard, lighter and easier to carry and conceal to than my G19.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:18:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Met a guy who worked at the Dallas County coroner's office.  He said its 10-1 that more people are killed by .22lr than any other caliber gun based on his experience.  This was a couple years ago, so I'm sure Fo-Tay fatalities has increased some.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:45:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I would argue that the majority of people carrying .45ACP think they're "gun people".....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was referring to what others have already said, greater likelihood they have practiced with their guns outside of drive-bys and that they are using better choices of Defensive ammo.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:53:04 PM EDT
[#43]
That article sounds like mostly BS, for reasons I’m sure have been touched upon already.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:04:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That depends more on the bullet design and the twist rate, i.e. 55grain fmj in 1:7 twist. What does the damage is the hydrostatic shock, that will rupture arteries and veins and do nerve damage.
View Quote

No. The primary wounding mechanism for small caliber high velocity (usually in excess of 2000fps, but it is dependent upon projectile construction) rifle ammunition like 5.56 is fragmentation and/or expansion. This directly disrupts tissue resulting in the most significant effects from such a GSW. There are some secondary effects from the "hydrostatic shock" or more actually the temporary stretch cavity caused by the projectile's impact and tendency to shed energy via yaw, but this is noticeably less significant than the former, and only has substantial destructive effects on certain tissues (liver and nervous system in particular).

Rifle calibers or SCHV generally, has substantially higher energy than more "traditional" cartridge/projectiles, but the construction of the project still as to "use" that energy to directly disrupt tissue via fragmentation, expansion, or yaw (or ideally some combination there of while retaining enough weight/energy relative to penetration depth).
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:08:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
They are all the same, so I just carry a .25 much easier for shot placement.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

GD is really selective about what they do, and don’t  extrapolate to the logical conclusion.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:09:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I legitimately wonder if the .45acp correlation is that the majority of .45ACP pistols carried are SA vs. the the other calibers being DA resulting in first shot placement being on target better?
View Quote

Whoa look at the big brain on Jeff!
Thinking of other parameters - most impressive
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:03:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
This is why I carry a .50bmg pistol
View Quote

Where did you find one....how many broken wrist...hospital on speed dial?.....
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:09:53 PM EDT
[#48]
My Marlin 1894 can launch 158gr .357 at over 2100fps. And it has available hardcast, hollowpoint and vampire loads.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:33:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

This 100%.

As much as I enjoy my 45 (much more giggle switch and the 19fudd11) I only actually know one guy that prefers to carry 45ACP and is an actual gun guy. The rest I know/have met that argue for 45ACP probably didn't know 9mm existed until a couple years ago and still think you don't need more then 3 rounds and semi autos are the devil.

Hanging around a gun shop is quite a lot of fun to hear all the BS people spew. Then shooting with the fudds at the range is another great place.

Best bet is to pick something you can reliably keep on target and make hits with when it all goes to shit.

Edit: 32ACP master race!
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:40:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Uh oh, here we go!

I can hear the .45aarp guys being called out of the woodwork on this one

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top