Page / 75
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 11:57:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 12:08:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Fuckin Coast Guard....

Always tryin to fuck up a good time.

This is the perfect time to go take over a small island.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 12:18:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Fuckin Coast Guard....

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Fuckin Coast Guard....

It really could be.

Funhaters.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 12:32:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It really could be.

Funhaters.
View Quote

It's like 115 miles from here....

Shoot straight out into international waters from Fort Lauderdale.

Then head south.

Mojitos by 5PM.

Tomorrow we take it over.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 12:32:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Where ya headed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maiden voyage set for August

Where ya headed?

Found a little campground about an hour south east from here

Be good for seeing/testing how everything works
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 12:33:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Plenty of boats just sitting around in those marinas off 84....
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 12:38:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Found a little campground about an hour south east from here

Be good for seeing/testing how everything works
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 12:49:30 PM EDT
[#8]
(Part 1/10) “It’s kind of weird. My dad was a sailor in Pensacola. My mom was a 15 year old girl, and they got married. He was 20, she was 15. They had my sister at 16 and me at 17, but I was given up for adoption. I got passed around and somehow ended up in Ohio. When I was 7 years old, some guy showed up and they said, ‘This is your dad.’ His name was on the birth certificate so that was good enough for me. My dad was a bit of a dick. Really sarcastic. I was sniveling about wanting to meet my mom and he said, ‘Alright, I’ll take you to meet her.’ The first time I met her I was 7. He took me to meet her at her job. She called herself an exotic dancer, but it was just a titty bar. The best thing I ever did in my life, when I turned 18, I joined the Marine Corps. I got some stability. I was very hungry, hadn’t eaten, didn’t really have any place to live. It saved my ass really.”
???????????
“When I joined, I was going to be a LAAD, Low Altitude Air Defense. Then, they said I was colorblind and couldn’t fulfill the contract. I knew how to type, so they made me a typist in the analysis section at Wing Headquarters. That was kind of a shock. Christmas Eve of ’77, drinking 151 in somebody else’s room, we all got busted with weed. They made me a PFC and weren’t really happy with me at the Wing Headquarters any more. I volunteered to go a gun squadron and ended up with VMA-211. They were working up in ’78, and in ’79 we went over to Iwakuni, Japan for 13 months. I guess the Marine Corps forgave me because by the time I came back, I was a Sergeant. I got a message saying we like what you do, you’ve proven yourself, blah blah blah, and if you reenlist we’ll give you a slot with a brand new aircraft in a joint Navy-Marine Corps squadron. The squadron was VFA-125 flying the F-18 out of Lenmore, CA. It was a very high profile squadron.”
???????????
#battlesightzero #bzo #history #military #militaryhistory #veteran #veterans #america #usmc #marinecorps #marines #semperfi #semperfidelis
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 12:57:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Fuckin Coast Guard....

View Quote

We're supposed to do that.  In the post American Civil War America, the US Government intervened and stopped some Fenians and disarmed them.  Some had already invaded Canada with the goal of capturing it and holding Canada as ransom for the freedom of Ireland.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 12:57:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
(Part 1/10) “It’s kind of weird. My dad was a sailor in Pensacola. My mom was a 15 year old girl, and they got married. He was 20, she was 15. They had my sister at 16 and me at 17, but I was given up for adoption. I got passed around and somehow ended up in Ohio. When I was 7 years old, some guy showed up and they said, ‘This is your dad.’ His name was on the birth certificate so that was good enough for me. My dad was a bit of a dick. Really sarcastic. I was sniveling about wanting to meet my mom and he said, ‘Alright, I’ll take you to meet her.’ The first time I met her I was 7. He took me to meet her at her job. She called herself an exotic dancer, but it was just a titty bar. The best thing I ever did in my life, when I turned 18, I joined the Marine Corps. I got some stability. I was very hungry, hadn’t eaten, didn’t really have any place to live. It saved my ass really.”
???????????
“When I joined, I was going to be a LAAD, Low Altitude Air Defense. Then, they said I was colorblind and couldn’t fulfill the contract. I knew how to type, so they made me a typist in the analysis section at Wing Headquarters. That was kind of a shock. Christmas Eve of ’77, drinking 151 in somebody else’s room, we all got busted with weed. They made me a PFC and weren’t really happy with me at the Wing Headquarters any more. I volunteered to go a gun squadron and ended up with VMA-211. They were working up in ’78, and in ’79 we went over to Iwakuni, Japan for 13 months. I guess the Marine Corps forgave me because by the time I came back, I was a Sergeant. I got a message saying we like what you do, you’ve proven yourself, blah blah blah, and if you reenlist we’ll give you a slot with a brand new aircraft in a joint Navy-Marine Corps squadron. The squadron was VFA-125 flying the F-18 out of Lenmore, CA. It was a very high profile squadron.”
???????????
#battlesightzero #bzo #history #military #militaryhistory #veteran #veterans #america #usmc #marinecorps #marines #semperfi #semperfidelis
View Quote

TL/DR

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 12:58:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I agree.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Morning, all

You're up early.

I blame Lube

Did he leave his alarm on again?

He was snapping latches on a pelican case at 6am.

WHAT
THE
FUCK

That deserves a frontal wedgie.

I agree.

Did you do the deed?
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 12:58:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
(Part 1/10) “It’s kind of weird. My dad was a sailor in Pensacola. My mom was a 15 year old girl, and they got married. He was 20, she was 15. They had my sister at 16 and me at 17, but I was given up for adoption. I got passed around and somehow ended up in Ohio. When I was 7 years old, some guy showed up and they said, ‘This is your dad.’ His name was on the birth certificate so that was good enough for me. My dad was a bit of a dick. Really sarcastic. I was sniveling about wanting to meet my mom and he said, ‘Alright, I’ll take you to meet her.’ The first time I met her I was 7. He took me to meet her at her job. She called herself an exotic dancer, but it was just a titty bar. The best thing I ever did in my life, when I turned 18, I joined the Marine Corps. I got some stability. I was very hungry, hadn’t eaten, didn’t really have any place to live. It saved my ass really.
???????????
???????????
View Quote

Hats off to you HK45USER.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
(Part 1/10) “It’s kind of weird. My dad was a sailor in Pensacola. My mom was a 15 year old girl, and they got married. He was 20, she was 15. They had my sister at 16 and me at 17, but I was given up for adoption. I got passed around and somehow ended up in Ohio. When I was 7 years old, some guy showed up and they said, ‘This is your dad.’ His name was on the birth certificate so that was good enough for me. My dad was a bit of a dick. Really sarcastic. I was sniveling about wanting to meet my mom and he said, ‘Alright, I’ll take you to meet her.’ The first time I met her I was 7. He took me to meet her at her job. She called herself an exotic dancer, but it was just a titty bar. The best thing I ever did in my life, when I turned 18, I joined the Marine Corps. I got some stability. I was very hungry, hadn’t eaten, didn’t really have any place to live. It saved my ass really.
???????????
???????????

Lol not I.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Busy this morning captioning pictures and learning new stuff in the process.  Whaccha up to yourselves?
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 12:59:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Morning all.
View Quote

Afternoon
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 12:59:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Lol not I.
View Quote

I puts muh hat back on then.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:00:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Afternoon
View Quote

The sun never sets on planet gaia.  So, so far so good.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:01:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Fuckin Coast Guard....

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Fuckin Coast Guard....

+1
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:03:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Busy this morning captioning pictures and learning new stuff in the process.  Whaccha up to yourselves?
View Quote

Laundry and watching Tucker
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:05:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:05:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

It was suggested that I watch Tucker.

I'm going outside to water the garden (food).
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:08:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:09:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Will today be the day that I get banned?

Again.

Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:09:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Tucker and Dale?
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:12:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:18:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Idk how anyone can watch that shit
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:21:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is acceptable.

I just got done eating lunch.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:26:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cutting out news/talk shows has been a great decision
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:27:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:30:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

We're supposed to do that.  In the post American Civil War America, the US Government intervened and stopped some Fenians and disarmed them.  Some had already invaded Canada with the goal of capturing it and holding Canada as ransom for the freedom of Ireland.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuckin Coast Guard....

The Coast Guard is as unAmerican as the IRS.
American heritage is smuggling and tax evasion
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:31:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep.  I dont watch or listen to any news.  I dont want to even be around ppl who talk politics, i’ll end the conversation or leave.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:33:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

The founding fathers loved spying, surveillance, asset forfeiture, and using force on their own citizens who protested things or didn't pay their taxes.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:35:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:36:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:38:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

+1
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:38:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuckin Coast Guard....

Trevor Moore: Drunk Texts to Myself - "Founding Fathers" - Uncensored
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:40:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Pretty hard to do any smuggling or tax evading without institutions in place past which to be doing your smuggling and evading.
View Quote

So, you're saying they're necessary??
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:41:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:43:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:43:41 PM EDT
[#40]
How does a drug smuggler hide his money?

Richard Reeves would make $1mil on trips.  How the hell do u hide that?
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:45:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

What would freedom-loving Americans do with their free time if they didn't have laws to complain about ad nauseum while following them with slavish devotion?
View Quote

Accurate...
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:45:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Found some mosquito larvae in a container of water.  I decided that rather than let them wait to grow to maturity to fly away and be free, I free all of them now so they don't have to wait.  Buddhism in action with compassionate caring.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:45:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Will today be the day that I get banned?

Again.

View Quote

You have to work harder.

What happened to the animated cat you use to use?
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:45:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
How does a drug smuggler hide his money?

Richard Reeves would make $1mil on trips.  How the hell do u hide that?
View Quote

You don't hide it. You launder it.

Legit cash businesses...Car washes, Bars, Laundromats.....
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:46:01 PM EDT
[#45]

That was an aweome flick.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:46:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Found some mosquito larvae in a container of water.  I decided that rather than let them wait to grow to maturity to fly away and be free, I free all of them now so they don't have to wait.  Buddhism in action with compassionate caring.
View Quote

Smart.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:46:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:46:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Tru dat.  Bawstun Tee Pawty!
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:47:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Pretty hard to do any smuggling or tax evading without institutions in place past which to be doing your smuggling and evading.
View Quote

Is that a fancy way of saying don't compete with the gubmint?
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:47:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I mean, they did say a "more perfect union," not a perfect union.

Y'know.  Our boot instead of the King's.  More perfect
View Quote

Is the boot made in chynuh?
Page / 75
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top