Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 8:06:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
These prank videos are fucking stupid and he got what he deserved.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/4/2023 8:14:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This. The content of the prank is not mentioned.
View Quote

I noticed that, and something tells me that was intentionally withheld.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 8:24:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I watched the videos. Good shoot.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 8:41:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
These prank videos are fucking stupid and he got what he deserved.
View Quote

This. Especially the "scary" prank videos. Several years ago, some jackasses would dress up like evil clowns. They carried weapons like sledgehammers and axes. Even set up fake murder scenes and chase people.

I always noticed they filmed these in places where the population was unarmed, like Europe. Also noted they did not film these in places like Atlanta.

Link Posted: 4/4/2023 8:54:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've always assumed they are 100% faked, because the prankster would risk being shot or beaten.

Also, you ever notice they never fuck around with a muscled up, tough looking black guy in these videos?  Only white people for some reason.
View Quote

You haven't seen the video of the black man who runs up and knocks cigarettes out of people's mouths?

I've seen him chased by plenty a muscled up tough looking guy.

But yeah, bullies rarely pick on the big people unless they're in a crowd of supporters and then they'll do anything to anyone with the power.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 10:04:48 PM EDT
[#6]
This PoS needs to have his spine snapped in half.

Let him pull his pranks from a wheelchair and see how funny it is.

The incident left the YouTube creator shaken but undeterred. Cook, who is still in the hospital, said he’s not going to let the shooting discourage him from creating prank videos.
View Quote

https://nypost.com/2023/04/04/youtube-prankster-tanner-cooks-stunt-fails-shot-by-target/
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 10:09:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.   Esp w/ the ones where someone jumps out to scare someone.  Catch the wrong person that way and they'll draw and shoot you before they have time to realize it was a really stupid joke.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/youtuber-making-prank-video-virginia-104657336.html

A YouTuber was shot in the abdomen while recording a prank video at a Virginia mall on Sunday.

Tanner Cook of Classified Goons said the shooting suspect didn't take the joke "very well."

Cook, who was in intensive care, said he will continue to make prank videos after his recovery.

A 21-year-old man said he was recording a practical joke for his YouTube channel in a mall in Dulles, Virginia, when a prankee got mad and shot him in the abdomen.

Tanner Cook, a prankster on the YouTube page Classified Goons, was in intensive care on Sunday after a bullet pierced his stomach and liver, according to the CBS News affiliate station WUSA.

He remains in a hospital following surgery.

Speaking to WUSA from his hospital bed, Cook said: "I was playing a prank, a simple practical joke, and this guy didn't take it very well and shot me."

Cook, whose YouTube account has almost 40,000 subscribers, regularly posts videos of him playing pranks on unsuspecting members of the public.

Previous videos show him going behind the counter at a fast-food restaurant, trailing strangers in stores, and pretending to vomit on Uber drivers.

In earlier videos his victims became aggressive and even called the police

But on Sunday Cook got his most shocking response yet. He and his friend were recording a prank video near the Cheesecake Factory in Dulles Town Center mall's food court when the suspect, Alan Colie, allegedly pulled out a semi-automatic pistol and shot him.

Cook's family told WUSA the footage is now part of the evidence against Colie, 31, who was charged with aggravated malicious wounding, shooting in the commission of a felony, and discharging firearms within an occupied building.

Loudoun County Sheriff's Office said in a news release that it doesn't appear that the suspect and the victim knew each other previously.

Colie appeared in court on Monday and has a preliminary hearing scheduled for May. He's being held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center, the sheriff's office said.

Cook was not publicly identified by name by police, but court documents identify him as the victim of the shooting.

Despite his injuries, Cook told WUSA that he intends to continue making prank videos.

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.   Esp w/ the ones where someone jumps out to scare someone.  Catch the wrong person that way and they'll draw and shoot you before they have time to realize it was a really stupid joke.

I read somewhere that the Bushman prank (where a bush -guy in a leaf covered costume- suddenly rises up and reaches for a person that was about to walk by it) has resulted in several incidents of pranked people trying to beat the crap out of the guy in the bush costume.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 10:11:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

There was a segment of prank  videos where the prankster was wearing a Scream mask and cloak. He would jump out at people and raise a knife up.

One guy whipped out a pistol so fast it was an awesome draw. Prankster and the guy that was hidden doing the filming couldn't yell fast enough or loud enough that it was just a joke.
The intended victim cussed them out and was yelling at the guy with the knife that he was so damn close to getting shot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've seen some of those prank type videos and wondered when someone would get shot.

There was a segment of prank  videos where the prankster was wearing a Scream mask and cloak. He would jump out at people and raise a knife up.

One guy whipped out a pistol so fast it was an awesome draw. Prankster and the guy that was hidden doing the filming couldn't yell fast enough or loud enough that it was just a joke.
The intended victim cussed them out and was yelling at the guy with the knife that he was so damn close to getting shot.

And it would have legally been a good shoot, considering how many nutjobs are currently running around (easy to classify it as a real threat).
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 11:16:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I've seen some of those prank type videos and wondered when someone would get shot.
View Quote

This like the videos of the dumb guy dressed up as a muslim and tossing “bombs” at people.  I expect that they were all in on it and it’s fake or someone is getting K5’d eventually.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 11:26:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Not surprised.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 11:31:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup. The ones where the prankee witnesses a fake murder in a parking garage? someone should get shot.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 11:51:15 PM EDT
[#12]
If it's a good shoot then the shooter should be commended for taking a scumbag out of circulation for a while.

If it's a bad shoot then he should be commended for taking two of them out of circulation for a while.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 12:00:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Stupid sometimes hurts...
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 1:03:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Ah, the infamous Loudoun County.   Shooter can expect to get the shaft, even if it had been a good shoot.
OTOH, assholes like this who think shit like this for clicks is somehow funny deserve to be gut-shot.
I remember Jay Leno used to have Howie Mandel on The Tonight Show doing very unfunny "pranks" like that on strangers.   I said back then I'd have punched Howie in the face for some of the shit he pulled on people.
Pulling pranks on your friends is one thing - pulling them on strangers can get your face punched in or worse.
FAFO
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 1:05:10 AM EDT
[#15]
No info or description on shooter.   We all know what THAT means.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 9:50:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If it's a good shoot then the shooter should be commended for taking a scumbag out of circulation for a while criticized for poor workmanship.

If it's a bad shoot then he should be commended for taking two of them out of circulation for a while.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 9:55:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Okay, the lesson learned is, don’t fuck with people you don’t know because you might get shot.

It seems real simple to me.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 10:10:19 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for the guy that got gut shot.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 10:11:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Can't say if I agree with the guy being shot or not. Dunno what he was doing, exactly, this time.

I will say it's too bad the guy hasn't gotten a few well-deserved ass kickings. It seems to me he has at least that coming.

'We need restoration, we need healing, and we need to come together.'

'I pray for this young man and pray that he finds God in this. I believe that God saved our son's life, and he could have easily died but that's not the outcome. God has plans for my son,' he said, noting that he bears no ill will toward Colie.
View Quote

I dunno what the old man thinks about God's plan, but going around, fucking with random strangers seems a little outside of Divinity, to me. Guess I could be wrong, though.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 10:12:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/youtuber-making-prank-video-virginia-104657336.html

Despite his injuries, Cook told WUSA that he intends to continue making prank videos.
View Quote

View Quote
Looks like Darwin is going to get another swing at him....
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 10:14:37 AM EDT
[#21]
I'll never understand why it's humor to piss someone off just to get a reaction.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 10:14:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If it was one of those "Run around with an axe and pretend to murder people" pranks, then ima vote not guilty.
View Quote
I saw a "crazy homicidal clown chasing people in a dark parking garage" video a few years ago and I knew it was from Europe somewhere because if it had been in some place like Utah the guy would have eaten several 9mm slugs.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 10:16:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
No info or description on shooter.   We all know what THAT means.
View Quote

Yup, white guy.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 10:19:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
People get way to complacent and assume a camera is going to protect them from being a-holes to people.  

It's funny, because as soon as people get mad and like they are going to give them a beat down....the first thing they yell out is "see that camera".  
View Quote
That's what Mrs. Goy did when their neighbor started shooting them.  Even after he shot her husband she still thought the camera would protect her.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 10:24:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJPubsjW-0s

Not really pranks, he is just an asshole to people.
View Quote

It is weird, in his videos he stays away from doing his dumb shit to black people in the hood. Why is that?
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 10:27:20 AM EDT
[#26]
I am surprised no one has been shot doing those scare prank videos where could genuinely feel in fear for their lives.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 10:32:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 10:36:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This happened at the Dulles Town Center Mall, about 2 miles from me.

For all of those "FAFO" types, the only one who is currently being charged is the guy who shot him.

Our Commonwealth's Attorney is the famed Buta Biberaj, a Soros-funded Marxist who is going to make the shooter's life living hell.

She is also the one who charged the father whose daughter was sexually assaulted int he LoCo school system when he came to a public meeting and was justifiably outraged at the lack of justice.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6755/Screen_Shot_2023-04-04_at_9_18_27_AM-2770029.png

View Quote

Sorry your county sucks.

FAFO is not a legal term.  It's more like natural selection.

Sure the shooter is fucked.  He would likely be charged anywhere in the country.   He should be.  Kid wasn't a lethal threat to him and he over reacted.   His life is going to get fucked like a prom queen in every legal orifice.

The prankster didn't need to be charged with any crime, because he likely didn't commit one.   At least not one serious enough to deserve getting shot over.   He did get sentenced though.   The rest of his life is going to be agony every time he even thinks about taking shit.

Both of them fucked around, both of them will find out.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 10:38:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It is weird, in his videos he stays away from doing his dumb shit to black people in the hood. Why is that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJPubsjW-0s

Not really pranks, he is just an asshole to people.

Because they have the balls to beat the shit out of him like he deserves.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 10:47:55 AM EDT
[#30]
He needs his ass kicked more often.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 11:18:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Someone FAFO'd

POPULAR YOU-TUBER KILLED OVER WRONG PRANK.ONLY ON BLACK LOWER INCOME NEIGHBORHOODS...

A 20-Year-Old Man Was Fatally Shot While Filming A YouTube "Prank" Robbery
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 11:35:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone FAFO'd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1g6nJfVvdw

That guy is telling it straight. I also learned a new word, "blicked".
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 3:32:13 PM EDT
[#33]
It's all fun and games, until someone gets shot.

Jay
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 3:35:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone FAFO'd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1g6nJfVvdw

LOL!!! A "prank robbery". That is just fucking darwin in action right there lol.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 4:11:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 4:19:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 4:20:30 PM EDT
[#37]
That prankster needs some real looking rubber knives to pretend to stab people with.

That should end his shit right quick.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 4:25:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Here's to hoping for a better result next time!

Link Posted: 4/5/2023 4:38:16 PM EDT
[#39]
As long as the prankster pays his hospital bills in full, the prankee has all charges dismissed and faces no harassment lawsuits... Lesson to be learned: Mind your own business.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 4:38:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

For real.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 4:42:32 PM EDT
[#41]
I hate pranksters.

He genuinely makes people mad, and films it to make HIM money. He's a piece of shit.

I hope the defendant is found not guilty.

Some of his pranks include:
Stealing someone's groceries
Pretending to be mall security and arresting people
Stealing beds from Mattress Stores

I'm sorry but any "prank" that involves harassing people or stealing stuff should be a crime.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 4:44:02 PM EDT
[#42]
He wasn't kicking a guy's truck fender well was he?
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 4:56:04 PM EDT
[#43]
YouTube prankster should have been shot one more time.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:02:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This. The content of the prank is not mentioned.

His videos have a history of physically taking things from people: shopping carts, tennis rackets, other things.  Even when people resist he persists.

Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:03:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
YouTube prankster should have been shot one more time.
View Quote

My comment got flagged and removed by YouTube today: "Shooter almost did everyone a favor.  Almost."

Got a bunch of likes quickly then they censored me.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I watched the videos. Good shoot.
View Quote

Not really, I think he missed his spine.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:04:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:16:48 PM EDT
[#48]
I made it 10 seconds into one of his videos.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:21:36 PM EDT
[#49]
content of "prank" not mentioned.  Hope it gets ruled a good shot - cause it probably was.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Did I miss it?  

The article doesn’t specify the ‘prank’.   Could be a good shoot if he was doing something that looks like a robbery, assault, etc.  

View Quote

Exactly. The entire reason I clicked the link and read the story was to see what sort of prank would get a man shot. I somehow doubt that the prank was as tame as some of the others mentioned. I suspect that the prank didn't seem all that funny to the suspect.

Or maybe, he just ran into the wrong dickhead and it was a bad shoot. I could see it go either way.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top