Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 2:09:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been lookin at the CZ 2075 lately....they seem like a nice CCW
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 5:15:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why on God's Earth do you choose to live in a slave state???
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck yeah double stack 9mm with a reload.  That's my edc. IN CT WITH 10 FUCKING ROUNDS IN EACH MAG. The reload mag can't even BE a standard capacity.  It MUST only hold 10 rounds. The one in the gun can be a hi-cap (if you "declared" it when registering), but can only be loaded with 10 rounds.  Yet you can carry as many spare mags as you want.

"Common sense" gun control FTMFW.  
Why on God's Earth do you choose to live in a slave state???
I'm here for my job, and the gangbangs.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 5:19:09 PM EDT
[#3]
You should carrying 4 double stack 9mms, if you don't want James Yeager to call you a fag.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 5:20:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You may need some more zinc in your diet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have little girl hands, and I can grip a double stack just fine. I just can't conceal it.

Little girl hand:

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m494/Anahaimayna/Other/image-11.jpg
But they make his dick look HUGE when he's beatin it.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 7:14:27 PM EDT
[#5]
G19..hands down, just fucking get one already.

Still carrying my G27
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 7:16:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Some of us train and don't feel the need to spray and pray.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 7:28:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd like a double-stack 6.5 CBJ... Glock 19 or Beretta 92.

Fuck the ATF, Fuck Bush Sr, and Fuck Clinton for their slack-jawed hippy faggot BS. "Oh god, cop-killing boo-lits! Oh, no!"
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 7:35:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
I shoot with a LOT of different skill levels and backgounds.

quite a few of them are ex-operators.

Not a single one of them says "I only need 7+1".

All of them carry a double stack 9, or 40. 9mm being the most common, by 90%.

Maybe you need to train with different people
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 8:21:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I do enjoy 15+1, except mine is 15+1 of .45acp

Love my FN Fnx.
View Quote
I also have one but I don't carry it. I would be very surprised if you did.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 8:32:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Since the odds are so low that I would need one, why should I waste the time to carry something of little value. If carrying is a worth while endeavor, Shouldn't I carry something (In the Pistol world)that would give me the best chance to come out on top?

Why would I carry something that I can barely get a decent grip on, with sights that in many cases are useless, with a trigger  that is going to make getting good hits on a target past 10-15 yds extremely difficult, and limits my magazine capacity if I have to engage multiple attackers.

So what the "Better then nothing crowd" is wanting to believe, is that
A. I won't likely need it, so anything is good.

B. On the off chance I do, Hopefully the scenario that plays out, will be one attacker, at very close range.

C. That you will be able to stop him with what ever ammo you have in the gun and will not have to do a reload (If you get the time to dig around your pocket to get out  this tiny little magazine and actually do a reload in a decent amount of time, and get the gun back into the fight.

All this, while the attacker gives you ample time and does nothing to attempt to defeat you.... Yeah, good luck.

In the end, those of you who chose to carry a small little pistol in your pocket are going to continue to do so, and will in all likely hood never have to regret that choice, since were all making our choices, I will choose the opposite and live with my choice... good luck to all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All pistols suck at stopping threats. Carry a rifle or don't carry at all.

But yeah, anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together knows that carrying anything IS better than carrying nothing.

ETA- if you disagree with that statement then tell me HONESTLY, if you don't comprehend the "something is better than nothing" logic, then you would prefer to enter a gunfight unarmed vs with a Glock 43?
Since the odds are so low that I would need one, why should I waste the time to carry something of little value. If carrying is a worth while endeavor, Shouldn't I carry something (In the Pistol world)that would give me the best chance to come out on top?

Why would I carry something that I can barely get a decent grip on, with sights that in many cases are useless, with a trigger  that is going to make getting good hits on a target past 10-15 yds extremely difficult, and limits my magazine capacity if I have to engage multiple attackers.

So what the "Better then nothing crowd" is wanting to believe, is that
A. I won't likely need it, so anything is good.

B. On the off chance I do, Hopefully the scenario that plays out, will be one attacker, at very close range.

C. That you will be able to stop him with what ever ammo you have in the gun and will not have to do a reload (If you get the time to dig around your pocket to get out  this tiny little magazine and actually do a reload in a decent amount of time, and get the gun back into the fight.

All this, while the attacker gives you ample time and does nothing to attempt to defeat you.... Yeah, good luck.

In the end, those of you who chose to carry a small little pistol in your pocket are going to continue to do so, and will in all likely hood never have to regret that choice, since were all making our choices, I will choose the opposite and live with my choice... good luck to all.
Good luck with your self defense argument when you fire 8+ shots at somebody 15+ yards away from you outside of your home. They better have already drawn on you. And if they have, the number of rounds in your mag isn't likely to matter much.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 8:58:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL.  I guess you never practice emergency reloads/mag changes during your training?
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:02:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
LOL.  I guess you never practice emergency reloads/mag changes during your training?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of us train so that we don't even need your messy repeating pistols. A single shot is all one really needs.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:09:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Some of us train so that we don't even need your messy repeating pistols. A single shot is all one really needs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I do read here that you only need one shot from .45acp, and that multiple attackers is a fantasy.  All shootings are also at "breathing distance".  
Therefore .45acp derringer should satisfy 99% of carry needs.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:15:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I do read here that you only need one shot from .45acp, and that multiple attackers is a fantasy.  All shootings are also at "breathing distance".  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Correct. If one trains properly.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:16:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Oh, sure.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:24:22 PM EDT
[#16]
How many times in the history of CCW has a reload come into play?
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:26:12 PM EDT
[#17]
I love my 1911 but i swapped to a G19 for that very reason

Also added an +3 mag extention for 19 rounds of fuck you
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:27:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:27:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Yeah, I know you’re little single stack 9mm or .380 is lighter and conceals better and all that.

But face it, when you’ve got 15+1 and at least one reload on the belt, you don’t feel as undergunned.

Don’t give me any of that .45acp talk, neither.
View Quote
You're 100% correct.  We'll just leave it at that.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:39:45 PM EDT
[#20]
My favorite carry gun is the Grand Power P11 Mk12, 12+1, smaller than a G19 and lighter than a CZ PCR. Shoots like a heavier pistol. Not the prettiest gun, but with a set of decal grips, it looks a lot better.  I will carry a Walther PPS with 6+1 when only in a t-shirt , though.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 10:05:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have little girl hands, and I can grip a double stack just fine. I just can't conceal it.

Little girl hand:

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m494/Anahaimayna/Other/image-11.jpg
That would be awkward.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 10:06:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'd like a double-stack 6.5 CBJ... Glock 19 or Beretta 92.

Fuck the ATF, Fuck Bush Sr, and Fuck Clinton for their slack-jawed hippy faggot BS. "Oh god, cop-killing boo-lits! Oh, no!"
View Quote
22TCM9R
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 8:56:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How many times in the history of CCW has a reload come into play?
View Quote
I guess a lot of these guys constantly get themselves into situations where they need all them boolits.............
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 10:54:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Good luck with your self defense argument when you fire 8+ shots at somebody 15+ yards away from you outside of your home. They better have already drawn on you. And if they have, the number of rounds in your mag isn't likely to matter much.
View Quote
So you have the ability to see into the future, and know the exact
self defense scenario, including the distance that you may be involved in....

That’s awesome.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top