User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:30:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's fucking sickening.

Never knew how many members hated my history.   Easy to do when you're behind a keyboard.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Could probably get help from some of the resident haters here.

It's fucking sickening.

Never knew how many members hated my history.   Easy to do when you're behind a keyboard.

Disagreeing with your history is not hating your history.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:31:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Destroying property is now celebrated. Yay for Floyd.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:31:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

So typical....dude with a clear troll reply gets to fish unbothered, and then a decent member gets rung up for taking the bait
View Quote

Every single time! Staff/mods protect the trolls
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:31:36 PM EDT
[#4]
”In times of revolution nothing is more powerful than the fall of symbols.“

Eric Hobsbawm (A Marxist)
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:32:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I watched the statue fall on someone. It looked bad. The people above pushing it down looked shocked. The crowd shifted focus on the area where it fell like something serious happened. Police moved in and the crowed thinned without much hassle. Pics of a guy with a manbun looking like he's about to cry. Now they are taping off the area like a crime scene. I wonder if they killed someone. Looked like it may have been a black guy hit but not sure. Looked like a couple of white chicks (one looked kind of trans). How ironic if a couple of white protesters killed a black guy with a confederate statue.
View Quote

That’s pretty funny. I hope the dude was just pinned down by the statue resting on the back of his neck and didn’t get hurt bad.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:32:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I am not a fan of Confederate monuments, but I am less a fan of rioting. Why aren't the Police engaging these felons?
View Quote

For the 3rd time... Democrat politicians who are in charge told the cops to stand down.  You think the average beat cop would act or not act in today's environment without permission?
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:32:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I am not a fan of Confederate monuments, but I am less a fan of rioting. Why aren't the Police engaging these felons?
View Quote

A friend of mine contacted a friend of his on the PPD swat team. The police were ordered to stand down while private property was destroyed by the black female police chief from Fairfax NoVa, the memorial is being sacrificed to save old town.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:33:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Fun time Wiki fact:

In August 2017, in the wake of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville Virginia where many white supremacist groups protested the removal of Confederate monuments,[5] mayor of Portsmouth John Rowe called for the movement of the monument from its current location. Mayor Rowe's proposed new site for the monument is nearby Cedar Grove Cemetery where many Confederate soldiers are buried.[6] Shortly after the mayor's announcement, a Change.org petition amassing over 30,000 signatures went viral started by a local Virginia man named Nathan Coflin to have the current monument replaced by a statue of Portsmouth native rap artist and businesswoman, Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott.[7] This petition received national attention in many publications such as Newsweek, CNN,[9] People[10] and Time Magazine.[11] On June 10, 2020 the monument was destroyed by Black Lives Matter protestors who eventually toppled the statues.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:33:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

A friend of mine contacted a friend of his on the PPD swat team. The police were ordered to stand down while private property was destroyed by the black female police chief from Fairfax NoVa, the memorial is being sacrificed to save old town.
View Quote

I rest my case...
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:34:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Every single time! Staff/mods protect the trolls
View Quote

As predictable as the tides
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:34:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Anyone got video of said dude getting oppressed by the big mean statue
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:35:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh no please don’t anyone dare post a link to a video or live stream or anything
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:36:03 PM EDT
[#13]
IBTL
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:37:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Oh no please don’t anyone dare post a link to a video or live stream or anything
View Quote

If you have FB go to WAVY news 10 page, they have the feed
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:38:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:40:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

For the 3rd time... Democrat politicians who are in charge told the cops to stand down.  You think the average beat cop would act or not act in today's environment without permission?
View Quote

So the police can be instructed to ignore felonies and they will do it. Interesting.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:40:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Letting them destroy things saves nothing - it only fuels the fire - and the democratic politicians are 100% aware of this.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:41:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Black Taliban again?
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:42:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So the police can be instructed to ignore felonies and they will do it. Interesting.
View Quote

The times we live in.  There is a chain of command to be followed.  Violate it and find work at Burger King.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:42:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yet, the police would lock people the fuck up over a 30 round mag in VA if the AWB had passed.

Fucking clown shoes.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:42:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:42:33 PM EDT
[#22]

That looked like it hurt. Should be easy enough to track him down and charge him later.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:43:36 PM EDT
[#23]
That dumb bitch Nikki Haley was the one who started this shit. Who needs Democrats when you have her.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:45:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Fox said the statue falling critically injured one of them........good
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:45:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Nice! I knew there had to be at least a billion phones catching video.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:46:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Destroying property is now celebrated. Yay for Floyd.
View Quote

And condoned by government and ignored by law enforcement.

Yeah, they are just going to stop with businesses and Confederate monuments. American flags (already happened in CA), houses of worship (except mosques) and eventually they will work their way to the homes of the well off.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:46:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

I like that Karma dude/chick.  Committing crimes are all fun and games until the culprit gets bit in the ass.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:46:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

These things happen.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:46:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

That was Darwin at work.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:47:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Today its confederate statues on private property.  Tomorrow they are firebombing your house because you have an american flag on your lawn on the 4th of july with the cops standing and watching.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:48:43 PM EDT
[#31]
You know, there should be a law against being an accomplice in a felony - and there should be a second law upping the punishment when it is politically motivated.

How about if the Mayor tells bank robbers go ahead, I will tell the police to stand down - just be sure to donate some back to my re-election fund.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:48:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I watched the statue fall on someone. It looked bad. The people above pushing it down looked shocked. The crowd shifted focus on the area where it fell like something serious happened. Police moved in and the crowed thinned without much hassle. Pics of a guy with a manbun looking like he's about to cry. Now they are taping off the area like a crime scene. I wonder if they killed someone. Looked like it may have been a black guy hit but not sure. Looked like a couple of white chicks (one looked kind of trans). How ironic if a couple of white protesters killed a black guy with a confederate statue.
View Quote

Poetic justice is better than social justice.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:49:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

That was Darwin at work.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was Darwin at work.
Gravity sucks.

My HS Physics teacher loved to say this.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:50:21 PM EDT
[#34]
For those unfamiliar, dumbasses destroyed the only reason to go to that shithole.

It was a beautiful monument.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:51:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Darwin level shit.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:52:43 PM EDT
[#36]

Ooof thats gonna fuck some shit up.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:54:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

[#38]

Yep that knocked the shit out of somebody.  And yep it was a black dude.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:54:39 PM EDT
[#39]

Even out of the womb the white libs still kill them.  Look at the arms of the dude pulling the rope.  And the white Karen sitting on top egging it all on is the exclamation point.

Looks like the confederacy got its last kill
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:54:49 PM EDT
[#40]

Stay woke
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:57:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Dude should have been home reading medical journals and avoiding the Covid.  So...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:57:25 PM EDT
[#42]

AND he's gone.

What do you think that statue weighs? 300lbs? Plus the weight of the protestors pull it down straight to the head.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:57:35 PM EDT
[#43]

Yup that's exactly what I saw on Fox. They had a split screen with Hanity.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:58:03 PM EDT
[#44]
To the union sympathisers,  reply an my next vid will show you washing feet

Ignorant ghetto lady mad that she that she can't rob and loot from armed store owners
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:58:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Portsmouth?  Confederate?
View Quote
South of the Mason-Dixon line.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:58:38 PM EDT
[#46]
No masks and nice video, let the lawsuits commence.

The city will wish they let them burn the town down if the dude dies and the family gets a good lawyer, especially if they gave those kids permission to tear that statue down.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:59:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:01:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:01:42 PM EDT
[#49]
You should rename the thread “Confederate soldier statue kills black man in Virginia“
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 10:02:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Bunch of white Democrats probably killed a black dude.

History repeats itself
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top