BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:58:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mtnbkr5234:
Rotate between several.

Hand wash with hot hot water and dawn soap, hang in sun to dry.

Masks mandatory to go anywhere here. 

Being selling them as fast as I can sew them. $20 a pop
View Quote

Same lol
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:59:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Fair enough.  Though as an aside, speaking as someone who has been down half a lung for a couple decades, even the cloth masks make a difference for me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speaking for myself, I don't care what you wear----but I rather dislike being told that I must wear a security blanket or face 6 months in jail or a $500 fine.

ETA: Especially since they can cause a decrease in blood oxygenation.  Seems kinda dumb to deliberately make myself dumber, give myself a headache, and raise my BP.

Thankfully Bloen and I live in a state where the government allows people and businesses to make their own decisions on wearing masks.  Which probably explains why were wondering why this is such a big deal.

The reduction in air flow is a potential problem for some people, although for cloth masks and surgical masks it's negligible and won't make much difference.  For N95s and other types of respirators it is a real consideration for those who already have reduced lung function; if you're healthy and have no other issues then you won't even notice it.

Fair enough.  Though as an aside, speaking as someone who has been down half a lung for a couple decades, even the cloth masks make a difference for me.

That doesn't surprise me in your case; reducing lung capacity by about 25% is going to make a big difference.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:04:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By JoseCuervo:

OK, it is Friday and so, well, we drink on Friday's, and any other day that ends in "day".

Are you saying it is easier to get it and not die from it, or that you are more likely to not die from it than catching it? How about having it but not knowing it, and spreading it to ones more likely to not catch it, but less likely to die from it?

Seriously though, I will just do my best to not be around anyone known with it, and if I KNEW people had it, and I HAD to be near them, I would have the best protection on that I could. 

Carry on folks and enjoy the weekend. It might be your last.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

OK, it is Friday and so, well, we drink on Friday's, and any other day that ends in "day".

Are you saying it is easier to get it and not die from it, or that you are more likely to not die from it than catching it? How about having it but not knowing it, and spreading it to ones more likely to not catch it, but less likely to die from it?

Seriously though, I will just do my best to not be around anyone known with it, and if I KNEW people had it, and I HAD to be near them, I would have the best protection on that I could. 

Carry on folks and enjoy the weekend. It might be your last.

I'd get the crayons out and explain ORM to you but I already ate them all
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:04:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By dreiwhit:

I had to go to Costco today to pick up a few things and get a prescription.  Since they require people to wear masks, I figured i'll wear my dual cartridge half face respirator with filters rated to stop the virus.  I've used this mask when working in the shop and its easy to breath through and has an exhalation port.

However, after wearing it for 30 minutes while walking around Costco and waiting it in line, I didn't feel good.  I felt like I feel when my asthma flares up and I'm having difficulty breathing.  I wish I had taken my portable pulse O2 meter with me to see what my O2 levels were.

I realized that this mask is great and comfortable, but I had never worn it while walking around for a half hour.  Only sitting or standing in my shop.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dreiwhit:
Originally Posted By DenJ:

It has been demonstrated that masks can cause O2 saturation to fall, markedly in some people.

I had to go to Costco today to pick up a few things and get a prescription.  Since they require people to wear masks, I figured i'll wear my dual cartridge half face respirator with filters rated to stop the virus.  I've used this mask when working in the shop and its easy to breath through and has an exhalation port.

However, after wearing it for 30 minutes while walking around Costco and waiting it in line, I didn't feel good.  I felt like I feel when my asthma flares up and I'm having difficulty breathing.  I wish I had taken my portable pulse O2 meter with me to see what my O2 levels were.

I realized that this mask is great and comfortable, but I had never worn it while walking around for a half hour.  Only sitting or standing in my shop.

When the shutdown started, our shop was deemed 'essential'.  Boss had to go to some meeting, then came back and told us what rules we had to follow.  He handed out one surgical mask to each employee, and said that was all he could get.  I tied it over the exhaust valve of my half face respirator, and have been wearing that at work, since.  Wipe the respirator down with alcohol, every few days.  Change out the P95 pre-filters, from time to time.  The first week sucked, but then I got used to it (seem to have gotten into the habit of taking deeper breaths, when I wear it).  

Normally, I go through hell for a few weeks, every spring.  Minimum of two weeks, and there have been years when it seemed to come and go for about six weeks.  Sneezing, itchy eyes, sinus drainage, feeling half dead (and half wishing I was dead, at times).

This spring, I've had the itchy eyes, but the only time I've had the other symptoms, was a week or so ago, when I cut the grass.  Just wearing the respirator at work, and when I go to Kroger (every week or two), and I can apparently ignore the pollen (other than what it's doing to my eyes).
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:08:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I use my mask as a fig leaf, because it is required.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:08:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Pro Tip: turn it inside out to get another days use out of it!!
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:10:23 PM EDT
[#7]

I'd get the crayons out and explain ORM to you but I already ate them all 
View Quote

Dude, including the grape ones? That's fucked up. I'd have at least saved you the citrus flavors.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:12:15 PM EDT
[#8]
>sealed bag

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:13:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By piperpa24:
Thanks for the reply. If that is in fact the norm, then based on all the peeps I see wearing them everywhere (even in their cars) -  I'm going to see where to invest in business that manufacture these things.
View Quote

Biomed & plastics.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:13:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The efforts some go through to not understand, and inevitably to simultaneously boost themselves up as super-brave paragons of manhood, is rather amusing. The "people who wear a mask are cowards" talking point has infiltrated their circles, and they eat it up. They hear what they want to hear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wear a mask as better protection FOR you, not me.  Surprised you dont understand this.

The efforts some go through to not understand, and inevitably to simultaneously boost themselves up as super-brave paragons of manhood, is rather amusing. The "people who wear a mask are cowards" talking point has infiltrated their circles, and they eat it up. They hear what they want to hear.

yeah,  it's been amazing to watch.

I don't understand the antagonism.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:23:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Bloencustoms:
question for those who can't stand to see other people wearing masks. Why can't you just MYOB?
View Quote

It can really give you a chuckle, when someone starts talking to you about 'living in fear of the virus' (because you have a mask on), and the person in question is wearing protective gear for some activity that they were just doing, or are about to do.  It's even more amusing, given that I occasionally do things at work that OSHA wants me to wear a mask for.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:27:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Wearing a mask is the sign of the sheep. It says to me: I will conform. I will give up freedom for security. I am afraid. I have no faith.

I don't wear masks. I will not conform.

I am a wolf.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:30:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Flushdraw:
Wearing a mask is the sign of the sheep. It says to me: I will conform. I will give up freedom for security. I am afraid. I have no faith.

I don't wear masks. I will not conform.

I am a wolf.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:30:35 PM EDT
[#14]
I don’t spittle everywhere like some of you mouth breathers apparently do.

I keep my distance and wash my hands. I don’t touch my face or pick my nose.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:30:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Wearing a mask is the sign of the sheep. It says to me: I will conform. I will give up freedom for security. I am afraid. I have no faith.

I am a wolf.
View Quote

When the government breaks out the teargas, you'll wish you had a mask (and I'll be wishing I had a good pair of goggles).
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:31:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By JPN:

It can really give you a chuckle, when someone starts talking to you about 'living in fear of the virus' (because you have a mask on), and the person in question is wearing protective gear for some activity that they were just doing, or are about to do.  It's even more amusing, given that I occasionally do things at work that OSHA wants me to wear a mask for.
View All Quotes
question for those who can't stand to see other people wearing masks. Why can't you just MYOB?

It can really give you a chuckle, when someone starts talking to you about 'living in fear of the virus' (because you have a mask on), and the person in question is wearing protective gear for some activity that they were just doing, or are about to do.  It's even more amusing, given that I occasionally do things at work that OSHA wants me to wear a mask for.

The way it parallels the anti CCW propaganda from the Left is what amuses me the most. The only possible reason anyone might mask is because they are paranoid and irrational. They're probably untrained and will end up harming themselves or a loved one.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:32:46 PM EDT
[#17]

I am a wolf.
View Quote

A regular one-man wolf pack, no doubt. I bet you even own the 3-wolves t-shirt. If not, you should.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:33:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The way it parallels the anti CCW propaganda from the Left is what amuses me the most. The only possible reason anyone might mask is because they are paranoid and irrational. They're probably untrained and will end up harming themselves or a loved one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
question for those who can't stand to see other people wearing masks. Why can't you just MYOB?

It can really give you a chuckle, when someone starts talking to you about 'living in fear of the virus' (because you have a mask on), and the person in question is wearing protective gear for some activity that they were just doing, or are about to do.  It's even more amusing, given that I occasionally do things at work that OSHA wants me to wear a mask for.

Another parallel is how the medical community made the argument back in January about how they were the only ones "professional enough" to use a mask properly.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:39:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By GarandM1:

Another parallel is how the medical community made the argument back in January about how they were the only ones "professional enough" to use a mask properly.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bohr_Adam:

The way it parallels the anti CCW propaganda from the Left is what amuses me the most. The only possible reason anyone might mask is because they are paranoid and irrational. They're probably untrained and will end up harming themselves or a loved one.

Another parallel is how the medical community made the argument back in January about how they were the only ones "professional enough" to use a mask properly.

That was ridiculous. So much of this was "not invented here" syndrome and unwillingness to admit the Far East was more advanced on the subject than we were.

There is still risk of contamination if you are exposed and if you get your grubby exposed hands on the inside of the mask, but that pales compared to the demonstrated herd benefits by reducing the opportunities for the virus to get on surfaces in the first place.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:42:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Lysol your mask? Ya, who gives a shit about the ingestion/inhalation warnings on the bottle.

How many of you are wearing masks with unfiltered vents?

So you wear one because you don't want to be hassled or denied entry? Any other freedom you'd willing give up to not be hassled???
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:45:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By AKFF:
What is this oxygen issue you are referencing?
View Quote

It’s one of the latest fake news memes floating around social media. Masks cause CO2 poisoning! ROFL
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:45:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By TheRealCocowheats:
Lysol your mask? 

Lysol isn't good to inhale. Even if dry, there is a residual.

How many of you are wearing masks with unfiltered vents? [url]/images/smilies/anim_rofl2.gif[/img

So you wear one because you don't want to be hassled or denied entry? Any other freedom you'd willing give up to not be hassled??? 
View Quote

It's simply not worth the hassle yes. Being mask free isn't something that for me is worth fighting for.

I went to an "illegal" rally to open small businesses though. I've emailed the governor, the city council, and much of the state leadership.
I also kept my small business running throughout the pandemic even though I'm in a bit of a gray are as to whether or not I was supposed to shut down.
I ran in the closed park.

Get off your high horse about being special because you refuse to wear a mask. I've taken MUCH higher risks than being denied entry during this fiasco.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:49:46 PM EDT
[#23]

It's simply not worth the hassle yes. Being mask free isn't something that for me is worth fighting for. 

I went to an "illegal" rally to open small businesses though. I've emailed the governor, the city council, and much of the state leadership. 
I also kept my small business running throughout the pandemic even though I'm in a bit of a gray are as to whether or not I was supposed to shut down. 
I ran in the closed park. 

Get off your high horse about being special because you refuse to wear a mask. I've taken MUCH higher risks than being denied entry during this fiasco.
View Quote

You deal with the hassles of running your business in a gray area of "law" but won't be hassled to take your business where they let YOU chose what's right for YOU.

Anybody who's driven a car since this has started has taken a higher risk...

But I'm on high horse? Ok, bud.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:50:11 PM EDT
[#24]
What difference does it make, we are all going to be dead in two weeks anyway. Just two more weeks.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:52:30 PM EDT
[#25]

You deal with the hassles of running your business in a gray area of "law" but won't be hassled to take your business where they let YOU chose what's right for YOU...but I'm on a high horse.

Ok bud.
View All Quotes

It's simply not worth the hassle yes. Being mask free isn't something that for me is worth fighting for. 

I went to an "illegal" rally to open small businesses though. I've emailed the governor, the city council, and much of the state leadership. 
I also kept my small business running throughout the pandemic even though I'm in a bit of a gray are as to whether or not I was supposed to shut down. 
I ran in the closed park. 

Get off your high horse about being special because you refuse to wear a mask. I've taken MUCH higher risks than being denied entry during this fiasco.

You deal with the hassles of running your business in a gray area of "law" but won't be hassled to take your business where they let YOU chose what's right for YOU...but I'm on a high horse.

Ok bud.

Yeah that's right. Want to know why?
Because I'm divorced and have 50% custody, and being a father to my kids and teaching them how to be good men, for the good of our country's future is way bigger than being somewhere where I have a little more freedom. So yes, I'm sacrificing some freedom in order to do that.

Is that okay with you, or do you want to say any more dumb shit now? Bud.

You guys that act tough for refusing to wear a mask are a fucking riot. One man wolf pack indeed.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:53:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Lysol your mask? 

Lysol isn't good to inhale.

How many of you are wearing masks with unfiltered vents? 

So you wear one because you don't want to be hassled or denied entry? Any other freedom you'd willing give up to not be hassled??? 
View Quote

What I find kind of funny about the N95 masks with the vent is that they were made to protect me, the wearer, not other people, but that isn't why I should must be wearing a mask, per .gov.

If you are that worried about me, you [not "you" but others out and about] can stay home. Life is full of danger.

Still until the end!

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:54:08 PM EDT
[#27]

Yeah that's right. Want to know why? 
Because I'm divorced and have 50% custody, and being a father to my kids and teaching them how to be good men, for the good of our countries future is way bigger than being somewhere where I have a little more freedom. So yes, I'm sacrificing some freedom in order to do that. 

Is that okay with you, or do you want to say any more dumb shit now? Bud.
View Quote

Keep giving away slivers of your pie to save you the hassle. Show your kids how to do so to. Maybe by the time they have grandkids the pie will be gone...

Good men have died for our freedom, the same freedom that people like you give away because you'd rather not be hassled.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:56:27 PM EDT
[#28]

Keep giving away slivers of your pie to save you the hassle. Show your kids how to do so to. Maybe by the time they have grandkids the pie will be gone...
View All Quotes

Yeah that's right. Want to know why? 
Because I'm divorced and have 50% custody, and being a father to my kids and teaching them how to be good men, for the good of our countries future is way bigger than being somewhere where I have a little more freedom. So yes, I'm sacrificing some freedom in order to do that. 

Is that okay with you, or do you want to say any more dumb shit now? Bud.

Keep giving away slivers of your pie to save you the hassle. Show your kids how to do so to. Maybe by the time they have grandkids the pie will be gone...

Because of a mask? Okay tough guy.

As I said I'm taking bigger risks than that so it's not worth stirring the pot over a mask.

ETA
I see your edit. Does this apply to everything for you, or just laws with no real consequences? I'm sure you're breaking the NFA too right? You don't comply with ANYTHING right?

As I said, I'm taking bigger risks than refusing to wear a mask.
I'm refusing to comply with ACTUAL big things that could truly put me in hot water.

You're refusing to wear a mask. Such civil disobedience. Much patriot. Thank u for ur cervix
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:03:04 PM EDT
[#29]

Because of a mask? Okay tough guy. 

As I said I'm taking bigger risks than that so it's not worth stirring the pot over a mask.

ETA 
I see your edit. Does this apply to everything for you, or just laws with no real consequences? I'm sure you're breaking the NFA too right? 

As I said, I'm taking bigger risks than refusing to wear a mask.
View Quote

The whole pie doesn't disappear because of one sliver. It's the culmination of many slivers and slices, ALL of which contribute to the end loss of a whole pie.

I know, it's an extremely hard concept to grasp for such a risk taker, like yourself.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:04:14 PM EDT
[#30]

The whole pie doesn't disappear because of one sliver. It's the culmination of many slivers and slices, ALL of which contribute to the end loss of a whole pie.

I know, it's an extremely hard concept to grasp for such a risk taker, like yourself.
View All Quotes

Because of a mask? Okay tough guy. 

As I said I'm taking bigger risks than that so it's not worth stirring the pot over a mask.

ETA 
I see your edit. Does this apply to everything for you, or just laws with no real consequences? I'm sure you're breaking the NFA too right? 

As I said, I'm taking bigger risks than refusing to wear a mask.

The whole pie doesn't disappear because of one sliver. It's the culmination of many slivers and slices, ALL of which contribute to the end loss of a whole pie.

I know, it's an extremely hard concept to grasp for such a risk taker, like yourself.

You didn't answer my question. And yes, I'm taking a real risk. My business license and a hefty fine.

You're risking getting turned away from a grocery store.
Such a hero.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:05:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Lysol your mask? Ya, who gives a shit about the ingestion/inhalation warnings on the bottle. 

How many of you are wearing masks with unfiltered vents? 

View Quote

In some states, not wearing a mask to enter a business isn't a matter of "support sane businesses," when EVERY SINGLE BUSINESS is required to deny entry to those not wearing masks.

So yes, I'm willing to give up my freedom to starve to death from not being able to buy groceries to not be hassled.  I'd also wear a blue shirt if that was the rule, even if I hated blue.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:13:14 PM EDT
[#32]
I suppose it's just wasted breath on all you doomers and freedom convenience Karen's.

I bet our fore fathers are just so proud. God forbid they had not wanted to deal with the hassles that made this country.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:15:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Wasted breath on all you doomers freedom convenience Karen's.

I bet our fore fathers are just so proud.
View Quote

Okay tough guy, keep being proud of yourself for you practicing civil disobedience for 2nd graders, while some of us are actually taking risks.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:17:17 PM EDT
[#34]
I suppose it's just wasted breath on all you doomers and freedom convenience Karen's.

I bet our fore fathers are just so proud. God forbid they had not wanted to deal with the hassles that made this country.
View Quote

Why do seeing people with masks on rustle your jimmies so much?

Worry about yourself.

I don’t give a shit when I see someone not wearing a mask.

Yet people who wear a mask get shit on by those who don’t think masks are necessary.

What happened to MYOB?

This is bizarre.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:19:10 PM EDT
[#35]

A regular one-man wolf pack, no doubt. I bet you even own the 3-wolves t-shirt. If not, you should.
View Quote

Nope, just a man willing to defend the freedoms others have served and or died to protect.

Everyone talks about doing what's right until it gets uncomfortable. Everyone's a rebel until they notice that they're standing alone.

I'm sure you'll be first in line for the "vaccine" as well. Good luck with that.

You don't deserve freedom.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:20:34 PM EDT
[#36]

Nope, just a man willing to defend the freedoms others have served and or died to protect.

Everyone talks about doing what's right until it gets uncomfortable. Everyone's a rebel until they notice that they're standing alone.

I'm sure you'll be first in line for the "vaccine" as well. Good luck with that.

You don't deserve freedom.
View All Quotes

A regular one-man wolf pack, no doubt. I bet you even own the 3-wolves t-shirt. If not, you should.

Nope, just a man willing to defend the freedoms others have served and or died to protect.

Everyone talks about doing what's right until it gets uncomfortable. Everyone's a rebel until they notice that they're standing alone.

I'm sure you'll be first in line for the "vaccine" as well. Good luck with that.

You don't deserve freedom.

Bizarre is the only word I can think of.

Choose your battles.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:21:02 PM EDT
[#37]

Okay tough guy, keep being proud of yourself for you practicing civil disobedience for 2nd graders, while some of us are actually taking risks.
View Quote

You're obviously far more offended than I am. Good.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:21:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Unless it's surgical grade, I doubt that it will stop a virus. Most of the ones I've seen being worn are simple pieces of cloth.

It looks stupid.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:23:50 PM EDT
[#39]
I wear an N99 every day and I did have to train myself to breath a little deeper but my O2 hasn't dropped below 97.
I wash it occasionally or if it seems funky.
Not a big deal.
Its the same N99 mask that has been in my go bag for years. I'm glad I prepped for this.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:24:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Attachment Attached File

Haven't wore one yet, not planning on doing it. If it becomes required, I will wear a shemaugh.

I have respirators and plenty of real filters with p100/p99 replaceable pre filters, if I ever actually need them.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:25:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By edman99:
Unless it's surgical grade, I doubt that it will stop a virus. Most of the ones I've seen being worn are simple pieces of cloth.

It looks stupid.
View Quote

Unless it's a outer shell that takes a filter insert.

It's a new game for americans, and there's a lot of variations and options out there
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:26:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By unseenSNIPER:

Why do seeing people with masks on rustle your jimmies so much? 

Worry about yourself.

I don’t give a shit when I see someone not wearing a mask. 

Yet people who wear a mask get shit on by those who don’t think masks are necessary. 

What happened to MYOB?

This is bizarre.
View Quote

It's the reasonings people use. If you think it protects you/me/Nessi, cool.

It's just weird to be like "They're useless, dumb, I'm against them!" but then be like "Well, I'll wear one if you tell me I have to."

Just makes you wonder where people draw the line on giving the pie away...for many it doesn't start or stop here.

Again, I don't care who wears them...but if you're against it yet conform, "because...." you're just giving some of the pie away. That's my point this entire time.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:30:57 PM EDT
[#43]

You're obviously far more offended than I am. Good.
View All Quotes

Okay tough guy, keep being proud of yourself for you practicing civil disobedience for 2nd graders, while some of us are actually taking risks.

You're obviously far more offended than I am. Good.

Whatever you say bud.

Have bragging to everyone about what a patriot you are

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:31:17 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

The way it parallels the anti CCW propaganda from the Left is what amuses me the most. The only possible reason anyone might mask is because they are paranoid and irrational. They're probably untrained and will end up harming themselves or a loved one.

"Not 'professional enough'" - I'm using a respirator.  Same type that I am supposed to be wearing for certain tasks at my job.  I was fitted for the same type of respirator (may have been a different model number), over 25 years ago.

"Living in fear" - It's protective equipment, same as various other pieces of protective equipment I am supposed to use at work.

"Only a small risk" - Yeah, about that...  This whole mess led to me noticing that my Medic Alert card disappeared from my wallet, at some point.  I guess I need to see if I can find my bracelet (got it when I was still in elementary school, so it hasn't fit in decades) and contact them about updating my address and getting a new card.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:34:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:37:00 PM EDT
[#46]

Bizarre is the only word I can think of. 

Choose your battles.
View Quote

No one here will argue with you the "Bizarre" world we are living in these days, AFAIK. Right is south, up is sideways, left is backwards, real is made up, etc.. I blame democrats.

The issue in this thread is wearing masks.. For whose benefit though? I wasn't clear on I think Cow something's point regarding vented unfiltered N95's..

If I wear a mask, it is for my benefit. To the people that don't like the fact it is vented as designed for the wearer's safety, I'd say they can stay home or wear one for their own safety..

It is the .gov that says people must wear a mask for OTHER peoples' safety. Those people have the problem of life as it is. Stay home safe in the basement. You can get killed walking your dog, mask or no mask.

2020 sucks ass.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:38:29 PM EDT
[#47]

Hey!  If I added some good (unvented) goggles, I would effectively have that.  Goggles seem to be out of stock, everywhere.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:40:50 PM EDT
[#48]

Whatever you say bud. 

Have bragging to everyone about what a patriot you are

View Quote

Never even characterized myself as a patriot.

It's ok, comprehension isn't you're strong suit.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:42:00 PM EDT
[#49]
If you wear a mask to protect me, how about you keep your sick ass at home where it belongs. Or better yet do is all a favor and wear a plastic bag over your head and seal it with duct tape.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:42:26 PM EDT
[#50]

No one here will argue with you the "Bizarre" world we are living in these days, AFAIK. Right is south, up is sideways, left is backwards, real is made up, etc.. I blame democrats. 

The issue in this thread is wearing masks.. For whose benefit though? I wasn't clear on I think Cow something's point regarding vented unfiltered N95's..

If I wear a mask, it is for my benefit. To the people that don't like the fact it is vented as designed for the wearer's safety, I'd say they can stay home or wear one for their own safety..

It is the .gov that says people must wear a mask for OTHER peoples' safety. Those people have the problem of life as it is. Stay home safe in the basement. You can get killed walking your dog, mask or no mask.

2020 sucks ass.

View All Quotes

Bizarre is the only word I can think of. 

Choose your battles.

No one here will argue with you the "Bizarre" world we are living in these days, AFAIK. Right is south, up is sideways, left is backwards, real is made up, etc.. I blame democrats. 

The issue in this thread is wearing masks.. For whose benefit though? I wasn't clear on I think Cow something's point regarding vented unfiltered N95's..

If I wear a mask, it is for my benefit. To the people that don't like the fact it is vented as designed for the wearer's safety, I'd say they can stay home or wear one for their own safety..

It is the .gov that says people must wear a mask for OTHER peoples' safety. Those people have the problem of life as it is. Stay home safe in the basement. You can get killed walking your dog, mask or no mask.

2020 sucks ass.

I don't disagree at all. The entire situation is bizarre.

I just don't think this particular issue is the hill we need to die on. If we're going to practice mass civil disobedience let's do it for something worthwhile.
Let's open all our small businesses.
Let's all drill 3rd holes and thread some oil filters lol.

Masks? Meh.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top