Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:47:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Brookline?  Not a shocker.  I'm sure they support Hamas too.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:48:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I could see opening up your home to a family who lost their house to a fire or a tornado or a earthquake etc . maybe people from your local community or neighborhood. This , this is just madness . Leftist are idiots tho , so not surprised. I wish them luck. Lots and lots of luck .
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:48:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is this guy's name Colin Stokes?  Does that not ring a bell with everyone? TED talks or something.   Looks similar to that Colin Stokes.  I've spent 30 seconds on this so probably am missing something.

Colin Stokes is a writer, public speaker, facilitator, and communications consultant based in Brookline, Massachusetts, who is married to an accomplished woman and is father to a daughter and a son. His talks at TEDxBeaconStreet have been viewed more than 7 million times, and he has spoken at schools, non-profits, and corporations about parenting, privilege, and popular culture. Passionate about social justice and storytelling, he has worked at the education non-profits Citizen Schools and The Achievement Network, supporting their missions with marketing, design, employee engagement, and organizational learning about racism and inclusion.

Publicity stunt?
View Quote
They have children and are letting illegals move in with them?  That seems pretty irresponsible.  I mean it's one thing for the couple to put their lives on the line but possibly exposing their children to people with bad intentions makes me kind of mad.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:49:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:50:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I like Rape.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You said rape twice....

I like Rape.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:51:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is this guy's name Colin Stokes?  Does that not ring a bell with everyone? TED talks or something.   Looks similar to that Colin Stokes.  I've spent 30 seconds on this so probably am missing something.

Colin Stokes is a writer, public speaker, facilitator, and communications consultant based in Brookline, Massachusetts, who is married to an accomplished woman and is father to a daughter and a son. His talks at TEDxBeaconStreet have been viewed more than 7 million times, and he has spoken at schools, non-profits, and corporations about parenting, privilege, and popular culture. Passionate about social justice and storytelling, he has worked at the education non-profits Citizen Schools and The Achievement Network, supporting their missions with marketing, design, employee engagement, and organizational learning about racism and inclusion.

Publicity stunt?
View Quote

Damn....You have amazing memory recall. That definitely looks like him. Look at the chin, eyes, and ears.

I think you're correct in-that this is totally staged

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:52:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Pilot program from .gov and we will be paying for it. It'll be like child support....only more expensive to quarter the invaders.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:53:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Damn....You have amazing memory recall. That definitely looks like him. Look at the chin, eyes, and ears.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/551831/Picsart_24-02-12_09-49-28-258-3126833.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Publicity stunt?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/551831/Picsart_24-02-12_09-49-28-258-3126833.jpg

It's the same profile, same geographic location.  Gotta be some quid pro quo here - some type of publicity stunt to benefit all parties
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:53:44 PM EDT
[#9]
What could possibly go wrong?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:54:54 PM EDT
[#10]
We always knock them for wanting illegals coming here, but never wanting them in their own backyard though. Credit where it’s due, at least they put this couple out their money where their mouth is.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:56:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:57:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You said rape twice....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before the eventual rape, murder, arson, and rape

You said rape twice....

They either have a glitch in the matrix or a stutter.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:59:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I like Rape.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You said rape twice....

I like Rape.

Ok there E.Jean Carrol settle down. ??
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:00:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Good for them, I guess. At least they're consistent in their beliefs and their actions. But REALLY naive and stupid. I wonder if they'll at last have some kind of screening process so they don't have MS13 setting up shop in the basement.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:00:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought for sure that would be the story.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:06:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
To be honest, 99.999% of homeless Americans suffer from severe (and untreated) mental illness, and (more often than not, as a kicker) - a pretty crippling drug and/or alcohol addiction. Remember - his or her OWN FAMILY has said "Yeah...nope".

There's a decent chance that an illegal carries less drama, believe it or not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe they should take in some homeless Americans first? Does that not earn you enough wokeness credits?
To be honest, 99.999% of homeless Americans suffer from severe (and untreated) mental illness, and (more often than not, as a kicker) - a pretty crippling drug and/or alcohol addiction. Remember - his or her OWN FAMILY has said "Yeah...nope".

There's a decent chance that an illegal carries less drama, believe it or not.

I believe you may have unwittingly stumbled onto a solution to U.S. homelessness. Since illegal aliens have diplomatic immunity*, we institute a cash bounty on homeless scalps. At $87/head, an industrious fellow could rent himself a pretty nice apartment.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:06:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Hope they enjoy their identity theft, because that’s the end result, at MINIMUM, several hundred or even thousands of  illegals getting / using their SS #, personal information, etc.

The 4 illegals in their house will probably climb to 12-16 once they contact their friends / relatives who also jumped the border.

After they decide they don’t want to play hostel to hordes of illegals, I’m betting Getting those illegals removed from their house will probably be much, much, more difficult. Probably take 6 months and a dozen court visits to eventually get an eviction order, and that’s probably for each individual, and that’s if they don’t give you 50 different aliases in the process to make you start the 6 month process over a dozen times after the eviction squad shows up to deport Jesus Martinez,  only to discover he’s actually Diego Lopez,  so we can’t deport him as the name doesn’t match,  and 6 months  later still doesn’t as he’s now Santiago Garcia, etc.
View Quote

Squatters rights and all that....
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:07:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Maybe they should take in some homeless Americans first? Does that not earn you enough wokeness credits?
View Quote

Based on what the left has said in Nashville over the last decade, the homeless issue is a mix of housing them is a matter of the freedom of the homeless (we must respect their choices in where they live), and this is one of those huge problems that will require a government solution (by either spending a lot of tax money, or passing laws requiring real estate developers to build a certain percentage of housing as low income housing).

ETA:  The bill for cleaning up a public park that the homeless had taken over, is already around half a million, and the park is not expected to be repaired and reopened until early next year (with considerably more money expected to be spent by then).  This is after Nashville's last mayor refused to do anything about it until after he learned that there are federal grants available for 'studying the problem'.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:16:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You said rape twice....
View Quote

Well it's a couple, soo...
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:22:57 PM EDT
[#20]
I wonder if the illegals are vaccinated.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:23:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Boy, they certainly are aglow with virtue in some of the photos I've seen.  They are lucky they can afford to have such interesting pets.  I wonder what taxpayer funded gravy trains they are getting or will be eligible for in the near future. Just wait 'til they start handing out the MS13 type creatures to people.  That should be fun.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:24:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Publicity stunt by the state of ma.
View Quote
Exactly my thought.

At a minimum, there is no way the state is going to let any bad event or outcome be known.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:26:14 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm sure we'll be swinging back to this story in the near future!
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:32:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Feeding four extra mouths is going to be a notable change in the budget. I really hope they detail the story over time. Their thought process would also be interesting to understand. It's really difficult to come up with a scenario that makes this seem like a good idea.

On the other, I wonder if you can just start signing up random families to receive illegals. That could be entertaining.
View Quote
1600 Pennsylvania Ave could use a few busloads.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:35:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
They have children and are letting illegals move in with them?  That seems pretty irresponsible.  I mean it's one thing for the couple to put their lives on the line but possibly exposing their children to people with bad intentions makes me kind of mad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Publicity stunt?
It is Colin Stokes and his wife Jessica.

https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/brookline-family-hosts-migrants-sleeping-floor-logan-airport/
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:36:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

There's a reason we didn't see the actual house guests.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:39:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
1600 Pennsylvania Ave could use a few busloads.
View Quote

A few rainbow colored big top circus tents on the lawn could house bunches . They can get the tranny government officials out there to be the ringmasters, lol .
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:48:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Within an hour?

The government can't do anything that fast
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:53:52 PM EDT
[#29]
In before illegals learn about squatter's rights and change the locks when the dumbasses are out buying groceries.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:59:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Wow.

That's really fast for the govt to do anything.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:59:46 PM EDT
[#31]
How long are they volunteering for? When will the migrants be moved somewhere else? What incentive does the state have to find a home/place for the illegal alien family now? What legal obligations does the host family now owe the illegal aliens, and what rights do the illegal aliens now have to stay in this home?  WOOPSIES!
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 3:13:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Maybe a couple of Republicans will be created, once their home is stripped and damaged without compensation?
View Quote

Yeah, their copper is a fucking goner.

Also, if I lived with that hysterical bitch, I’d blow her brains out in Minecraft.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 3:14:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
They will run the owners off and squat in the house.  Then the owners will have to go through the formal eviction process, which takes time.  Meanwhile the owners will have a hard time finding a hotel room since the hotels are also full of illegals.
View Quote

Lmao
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 3:16:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Friendly like Pit Bulls?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 3:23:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Or, the illegals help with household chores, take out the garbage, cut the grass in the summer, and cook meals every other day.

I wouldn't take the chance, but it's not a given that this will end in a multiple murder.
View Quote

haha like domestic house servents that they dont pay..sounds awsome what did we use to call that?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 3:23:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Based on what the left has said in Nashville over the last decade, the homeless issue is a mix of housing them is a matter of the freedom of the homeless (we must respect their choices in where they live), and this is one of those huge problems that will require a government solution (by either spending a lot of tax money, or passing laws requiring real estate developers to build a certain percentage of housing as low income housing).

ETA:  The bill for cleaning up a public park that the homeless had taken over, is already around half a million, and the park is not expected to be repaired and reopened until early next year (with considerably more money expected to be spent by then).  This is after Nashville's last mayor refused to do anything about it until after he learned that there are federal grants available for 'studying the problem'.
View Quote

That is the problem with the "what about Americans" falsehood. The American homeless is mainly based around substance abuse and mental illness associated with that abuse. It is rarely just not having a home.

The immigrants that are coming are typically trying to better themselves. They are in countries that are full of crime and poverty. If you were in their shoes, would you not want to come to the US? And Biden has created a LEGAL way of doing it.

Fleeing Chile seems very odd though, as it is a thriving country and a standout in central and S America. Yes, the liberals have taken over thanks to Soros. English is taught in schools as a secondary language since the 90s. They should be somewhat fluent if not 100%.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 3:27:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This will be fun to watch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 3:30:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Americans, and more specifically lefty white Americans are about the only people on the planet with out-group preference due to ideology.

They're people who when someone says "we should take care of our country as a priority" in the shorthand "America first" they think they're all racist xenophobes who should be killed and replaced with "the world".

They exist in a land where they can still maintain luxury beliefs and have zero understanding of how the world works.

They will be dimly remembered in history as people so naiive and foolish they gave their country away.

They are a weak native species being replaced by a superior invader species.  Kakapo parrots are cute, but wholly incapable of understandinga threat and would be annihilated if they ever encounter predators.
View Quote

Grizzly approved tender white meat.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 3:32:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I am waiting for chapter two in this saga.  lol
View Quote

You'll never see it. There's no way that the wokesters are going to be interviewed again after the whole situation unfolds.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 3:35:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Maybe a couple of Republicans will be created, once their home is stripped and damaged without compensation?
View Quote

Na the husband's probably a cuck and is Mclovin it
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 3:38:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Reminds of the story Trump sometimes reads at rallies about the snake.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 3:38:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Ultimately the borders are open because of idiots like that. They deserve what ever they get.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 3:39:21 PM EDT
[#43]
You will never get any follow up news from them, guaranteed.  It would go against the narrative
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 3:43:00 PM EDT
[#44]
That man sits in total subservience to his wife.  He's sitting behind her, he watches her for guidance to speak.  Of course.

And my response to his only real comment is "so what?".  Most of the rest of the world lives in poverty that most Americans cannot fathom.  If poverty were grounds for refugee asylum, just shut the US down because it will never survive the load.

These people are insane.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 3:49:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'm sure we'll be swinging back to this story in the near future!
View Quote

I give it two weeks

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:00:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Either the story is a fabricated publicity stunt or the media will never follow up with a true “where are they now” story if things blow up.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:02:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You said rape twice....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You said rape twice....

The headline says couple.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:03:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This will be fun to watch.
View Quote

I bet we don't get to see the rest of the story.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:31:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Or, the illegals help with household chores, take out the garbage, cut the grass in the summer, and cook meals every other day.
View Quote

This is actually the most likely scenario because the government of MA may be dumb and woke but it's NOT stupid.

Those particular illegals have been carefully vetted and trained to produce just this particular scenario.

Their kitchen will just sparkle like a diamond and their bathroom will be so clean and sanitary the Virgin Mary would be proud to come in there sit down and take a dump.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:32:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Their house...
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9-Auburn-Pl-Brookline-MA-02446/56566784_zpid/

How long before it's trashed?! Good luck getting them out.

Leftist artifacts for sale on Mass Ave, at a sharp discount.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top