Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:32:21 PM EDT
[#1]
The thing about this is the bad example it sets.  I expect more pressure will be applied to families with large homes, empty bedrooms.

First they will ask, then they will tell and you know the rest of the story.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:42:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you think these people are even slightly aware of the danger to life they have introduced into their home?

They can't be THAT stupid...right?
View Quote

They are Masshole liberals.  They are THAT stupid.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:44:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No shit.
Wtf is wrong with people?
View Quote

When it's 3am and all the dicks come out.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:47:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I knew there would be leftists stupid enough to do this but I wanted to believe in humanity enough to believe people wouldn't be stupid enough to do this.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 12:57:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I knew there would be leftists stupid enough to do this but I wanted to believe in humanity enough to believe people wouldn't be stupid enough to do this.
View Quote

There are leftists arguing that the Covenant school shooter is the only true victim of the Covenant school shooting, because the church and school drove the shooter to the point where the shooter saw the shooting as their only option.  There is no limit to the stupidity of leftists trying to justify their own arguments.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top