User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 6:54:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We have way too many intelligence agencies and most of them think the threat are Americans.
View Quote

Is your television broken or something.  The number one threat to America IS Americans.  Well in name only, they really stopped being Americans along time ago.  Now they are more parasite than anything else.

I do agree with the first part of your statement though.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 10:45:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The only thing that I figure that has made any sense in plotting their moves is that they are going out in a blaze of sour grapes. Pushing as hard as they can as fast as they can in all directions.

Utopia or extermination.

That said, I am ok with dismantling ze department of homeland security. I believe we could dismantle huge parts of the federal apparatus and maintain an effective deterrent against practically any threat. Take a few healthy bites out of the CIA and NSA while you're at it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just don’t get the end game. So fine you replace the police in major cities and screw up the current systems in place that would give you power. Americans already owned a shit ton of guns, and that was 8 months ago. Do they honestly believe the brown shirt shit will fly outside of the major population zones? Do you really think all they have out in the sticks are bird guns and six shooters?

Don’t get me wrong I get what the commies want. But it’s like they’ve spent 100 years getting to the tipping point but then just can’t hold their wad any longer.

The only thing that I figure that has made any sense in plotting their moves is that they are going out in a blaze of sour grapes. Pushing as hard as they can as fast as they can in all directions.

Utopia or extermination.

That said, I am ok with dismantling ze department of homeland security. I believe we could dismantle huge parts of the federal apparatus and maintain an effective deterrent against practically any threat. Take a few healthy bites out of the CIA and NSA while you're at it.

Big picture, absolute worst case scenario, or best case from their point of view - the US is unstable and unable to govern its internal spaces due to the deliberate dissolution of all internal police mechanisms, and still has one of the largest nuclear inventories known to man. Communist Kamal takes the helm and calls for UN Peacekeepers to enforce "peace" in the US, in all states. Chinese "peacekeepers" are INVITED IN, along with Rwandan and Ugandan troops for the hot zones. Welcome to Amerika.
Pardon me, my tin foil hat is getting warm...
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top