BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 7:22:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FUCK JOE BIDEN!  FUCK JOE BIDEN!  FUCK JOE BIDEN!  FUCK JOE BIDEN!

Now come arrest me.
View Quote

As soon as they change they are coming!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 7:23:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck Joe Biden. Not illegal.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 11:36:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Clearly not a First Amendment scholar.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 11:55:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck Joe Biden.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 12:02:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 12:15:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Saying or writing Fuck Xiden might get me on a list? Fuck Pedo Joe Xiden. That dementia-addled chicom owned asset who likes to sniff and do who knows what else to kids needs to lick my hairy stinky feces lubed rectum. His fake bullshit education degree having vapid cunt bitch wife of his can take her fake doctorate degree, roll it up, and shove it up her dried out dusty smelly cunt. I have nothing but absolute abject hatred and disgust for these two sock puppets who have obonzo's, valerie jarrett's, george soro's, and the CCP's hands up their asses flapping their mouths with their fingers. I sincerely wish that they come down with every type of cancer known to man and spend the rest of their days pissing, shitting, and puking themselves into painful convulsions and pain meds having no effect on them. Fuck Xiden, fuck his voters, fuck never trumpers- may you all burn in hell while eating bird shit mixed with cat hairballs and getting cornholed with bollard poles covered in sand paper and soaked in lemon juice.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 12:21:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Saying or writing Fuck Xiden might get me on a list? Fuck Pedo Joe Xiden. That dementia-addled chicom owned asset who likes to sniff and do who knows what else to kids needs to lick my hairy stinky feces lubed rectum. His fake bullshit education degree having vapid cunt bitch wife of his can take her fake doctorate degree, roll it up, and shove it up her dried out dusty smelly cunt. I have nothing but absolute abject hatred and disgust for these two sock puppets who have obonzo's, valerie jarrett's, george soro's, and the CCP's hands up their asses flapping their mouths with their fingers. I sincerely wish that they come down with every type of cancer known to man and spend the rest of their days pissing, shitting, and puking themselves into painful convulsions and pain meds having no effect on them. Fuck Xiden, fuck his voters, fuck never trumpers- may you all burn in hell while eating bird shit mixed with cat hairballs and getting cornholed with bollard poles covered in sand paper and soaked in lemon juice.
View Quote

Fuck Joe Biden
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 12:25:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Fuck Joe Biden.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 12:31:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Eugene may not suck dick but I bet he has held a few in his mouth until the swelling went down.

And FUCK JOE BIDEN!
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 12:44:36 AM EDT
[#10]
They believed this as well.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 12:48:04 AM EDT
[#11]
10 PRINT "FUCK JOE BIDEN"
20 REPEAT 10
RUN
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 1:06:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Fuck Joe Potato
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 2:03:47 AM EDT
[#13]
FJB

There I think acronyms are protected.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 2:24:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Good enough to fool GD
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's satire.

Good enough to fool GD
satire is dead
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 2:28:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top