Capital letters.  FU!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 1:11:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
meh
View Quote
McSally is a veteran USAF pilot...

1st female combat pilot as I understand it.

Link Posted: 10/20/2018 1:12:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Fuck the AZ Repugnant.
It's a leftist rag not fit to line the bottom of a bird cage.

But hey, WTF do I know, according to NeedsAnEnimaSinema I'm part of the "meth lab of democracy".
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 1:12:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Why did they dress her up in red white and blue? Should have been all red or taliban green/black.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 1:12:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Typical of Benson. He's always been a base, leftist back.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 1:13:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Carpet munching communist trying to put the scam on with her friends in the media.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 1:16:20 AM EDT
[#11]
After the way Trump slammed her and her platform tonight, all she has are cartoons from leftist fucks, and the hope that she'll get a democratic appointment after she loses her bid.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 1:19:53 AM EDT
[#12]
The comments on their site should be spammed with the crosshair graphic that Palin got crucified for, along with links to stories about how evil she was for wanting to kill the angelic Democrats.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 1:20:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Should be captioned "I don't care if you join the taliban"
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 1:47:38 AM EDT
[#14]
I won’t subscribe to that paper again unless they clean it out,  montini in particular.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 1:59:54 AM EDT
[#15]
The cartoonist, Benson, has always been a left wing loon. And the Republic isn't called the Repulsive for nothing. They're a left wing rag.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 2:05:21 AM EDT
[#16]
That’s sure the story she tells people.

She got like 80 “combat” hours in Southern Watch. I’ve seen more combat through a video screen flying Reapers than she ever did.

And she was a shit pilot. There was no way she was ever not going to make it through A-10 FTU though. She had congressmen calling the squadron ensuring as much.

She spoke to my SOS class several years ago. I’ve never wanted to hit a woman before, until I heard her speak. She is an insufferable bitch who cares about nobody but herself. Fuck her.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 2:31:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

She got like 80 “combat” hours in Southern Watch. I’ve seen more combat through a video screen flying Reapers than she ever did.

And she was a shit pilot. There was no way she was ever not going to make it through A-10 FTU though. She had congressmen calling the squadron ensuring as much.

She spoke to my SOS class several years ago. I’ve never wanted to hit a woman before, until I heard her speak. She is an insufferable bitch who cares about nobody but herself. Fuck her.
View Quote
Still better than a commie
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 2:43:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's sure the story she tells people.

She got like 80 "combat" hours in Southern Watch. I've seen more combat through a video screen flying Reapers than she ever did.

She spoke to my SOS class several years ago. I've never wanted to hit a woman before, until I heard her speak. She is an insufferable bitch who cares about nobody but herself. Fuck her.
Yup.

McSally or a commie trying to fool people with her "independent" politician shtick.  I'm not voting for McSally, I'm voting against the commie.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 2:46:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 2:48:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
why are leftists pretending to be all patriotic all of a sudden.
View Quote
IMHO, they know they'll get their ass handed to them if they run on their real agenda.  Have to regain power at any cost.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 2:53:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Lol
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 2:54:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

So shes a typical zoomie fighter jock? Not surprised.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 3:00:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sad!

Sounds like a drone pilot is a little jealous/envious.

Do you even have a pilots license?
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 3:13:30 AM EDT
[#24]
The Repugnant is a dying rag. They called us trying to get us to subscribe. When we told them no thanks due to Benson, the rep admitted they heard that a lot.

Benson is the rabid type of leftist you would encounter in San Fran. He tried to throw his degree in my dad's face and my degreed father told him where he could shove it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 3:15:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yup, and 80 more combat hours than myself.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 3:17:04 AM EDT
[#26]
What's worrisome is that someone like Sinema is even in this race.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 3:18:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm thinking there might be something else going on here, bud. . . .
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 3:26:09 AM EDT
[#28]
We canceled our subscription back in 2016 when they came out and endorsed Clinton.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 3:33:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
Thats nice dear
So I guess you will be cheaking the box for Sinema the commie who marches with LaRaza and laughs about not reading the bills that she signs into law?

Oh your not an Arizona Resident? I see.

Why do people from other states feel the need to shit on a conservatice candidate here and give ammunition to the other side?  Thats really strange someone would do that.  Maybe keeping their trap shut or speaking up during the primaries would be the best course of action.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 3:35:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Thats nice dear
So I guess you will be cheaking the box for Sinema the commie who marches with LaRaza and laughs about not reading the bills that she signs into law?

Why do people from other states feel the need to shit on a conservatice candidate here and give ammunition to the other side?  Thats really strange someone would do that.  Maybe keeping their trap shut or speaking up during the primaries would be the best course of action.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats nice dear

You could set your watch by how often he gets it wrong. I put him on ignore long ago.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 3:42:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

She got like 80 "combat" hours in Southern Watch. I've seen more combat through a video screen flying Reapers than she ever did.

She spoke to my SOS class several years ago. I've never wanted to hit a woman before, until I heard her speak. She is an insufferable bitch who cares about nobody but herself. Fuck her.
View Quote
Mehbe...but at least she's not a communist, islamo-facist sympathizer, like Sisterna.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 4:12:54 AM EDT
[#32]
It was too much even for some lefties

Link Posted: 10/20/2018 6:41:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
No offense dude but ”combat time” flying drones?

Peace time training missions are more dangerous than that. I don’t mean that to take away from your service but when the worst thing that happens to you is your expensive drone crashes while you’re sitting in your air conditioning and your forced to drink a Pepsi because they’re all out of Coke while they roll you out a new “aircraft” I think that counts even less than her strapping into a machine that could kill her at any moment.

I’m going to tell the infantry guys I have more combat time in COD than they do in the actual field
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 6:52:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Well this thread hit a wall quickly.

For the Arizona members, I do hope mcsally wins.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 8:38:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
bingo.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 8:47:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
What is it with AZ and shitty insufferable politician pilots?  Assuming your characterization is accurate.

Anyone but a commie is correct.   McStains only plus was the R count to hold the majority.  If he was alive so would my hate for his traitorous bitch self.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 8:51:17 AM EDT
[#37]
This thread is going places (remotely).
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 8:51:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
why are leftists pretending to be all patriotic all of a sudden.
View Quote
Good question.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 8:51:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What is it with AZ and shitty insufferable politician pilots?
View Quote
Just think,in another decade you’ll be electing an insufferable drone operator.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 8:53:45 AM EDT
[#40]
They made Synema look skinny.  She’s not.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 8:55:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This thread is going places (remotely).
View Quote
Nice.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 8:56:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 8:56:17 AM EDT
[#43]
“Anti Shallow Attack” add is ironic.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 8:59:35 AM EDT
[#44]
This is hilarious,I don’t know anything about the D in this race but

“Sinema has given "contradictory answers about her early life," and Sinema's mother and stepfather made monthly payments on gas, electricity, and phone bills, even though Sinema had said they did not have "running water or electricity." Asked whether she had embellished details from her childhood, Sinema said, "I've shared what I remember from my childhood. I know what I lived through.”

Not having electricity is indelible in the hippocampus
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 9:05:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Thats nice dear

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats nice dear

He is shitting on her because she is awful.  Some of us in fhe Air Force actually know her personally and have spoken up for years.  And how do you know he isn't an AZ resident?
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 9:16:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
They made Synema look skinny.  She's not.
View Quote
Lol. Don't understand the "treason" part though?

Anyone able to translate from Commie to English?
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 9:29:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Thats nice dear

View Quote
Some of us did and some of the people we were informing started yapping about elect-ability and McSally having honest eyes.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 9:31:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You could set your watch by how often he gets it wrong. I put him on ignore long ago.
View Quote
In this case some very respected people in the A-10 world would be in agreement with him, so I'd argue that he is far from wrong.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 9:32:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Nice tits...……..

Link Posted: 10/20/2018 9:37:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Yup.

McSally or a commie trying to fool people with her "independent" politician shtick.  I'm not voting for McSally, I'm voting against the commie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

I had my chance to vote against McSally when I ticked the bubble for Kelli Ward a few months ago.  This go around, I had to tick the bubble for McSally because communism sucks.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top