Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 12:42:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Good.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 12:43:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have friends who adopted a crack baby. He is now 12, they are about at their wits end.
View Quote

Nature, not nurture. But science is lost on so many...
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 12:44:08 AM EDT
[#3]
The only responses in this thread should be "good" and/or...

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 12:46:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Ummmmmmmmm, you really need to do a little checking on the most prolific abortion seekers.  Hint:  The vast majority of clinics are in "ghetto" areas.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you oppose abortion, because of "murdering babies"--then you can't whine too much about welfare. More abortions = less welfare.
Welfare queens like having kids to get a free check. Abortion laws mean jack to them in this regard.

This is my estimation as well.  I don't think many people apt to get welfare (or want it) were high on the abortion clinic list anyway.

Ummmmmmmmm, you really need to do a little checking on the most prolific abortion seekers.  Hint:  The vast majority of clinics are in "ghetto" areas.

Really?  I have no idea.  I am only basing my thoughts on birth rates, which are after all real numbers.

Do you have a piece of data to support your position?  I mean, actual numbers of abortions by poverty level?  I'd be interested to see it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 12:47:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Godwin's Law. You lose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you oppose abortion, because of "murdering babies"--then you can't whine too much about welfare. More abortions = less welfare.

Well if murder makes other things better then lets have more of it!

Murder is unlawful killing, abortion is legal therefore not murder.

So the Nazis killing Jews was not murder?  Your statement means exactly that, there is no other way to take it.  Care to revise your statement?

Godwin's Law. You lose.

Godwin's law has nothing to do with winning or losing.  It simply suggests that comparisons to Nazi Germany will be made in a discussion.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 12:47:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Godwin's Law. You lose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the Nazis killing Jews was not murder?  Your statement means exactly that, there is no other way to take it.  Care to revise your statement?

Godwin's Law. You lose.

Sarcasm, right?  I can't tell.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 12:49:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Godwin's law has nothing to do with winning or losing.  It simply suggests that comparisons to Nazi Germany will be made in a discussion.
View Quote

Wrong. You lost.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 12:51:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is the pro-life thing that blows my fuckin' mind.  They bitch about the FSA, they bitch about voter demographics, then they bitch when they want to kill their babies??

HELLO.  Dumb-fuck!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 12:52:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

You must've not been on the net for very long, join date notwithstanding.

there is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever debate was in progress.This principle is itself frequently referred to as Godwin's law.

Trying to compare a voluntary medical procedure to the actual rounding up of living, already born, have their own fucking lives people is absolutely the largest pile of horse shit I see on this website.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 12:53:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Or make it easier to adopt, don't reward hood rats for getting knocked up, better sex Ed...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or make it easier to adopt, don't reward hood rats for getting knocked up, better sex Ed...

Or you could take a look around and try to understand what planet you live on...
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 12:54:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Good.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 12:59:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Assuming the graphs are correct, the number of abortions decreased about 25% while welfare spending increased by about 250%.  The graphs show absolutely no correlation whatsoever.  Although you could prove anthropogenic global warming with numbers like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean from 90 to 08 the number of abortions did go down and the amount spent on welfare did continue to go up. I could probably think of more effective ways at decreasing welfare than killing babies though.

Assuming the graphs are correct, the number of abortions decreased about 25% while welfare spending increased by about 250%.  The graphs show absolutely no correlation whatsoever.  Although you could prove anthropogenic global warming with numbers like that.

Might want to take a second look at that graphic.  Hate to point it out, but most of the free government cheese actually goes to old white people.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:00:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Might want to take a second look at that graphic.  Hate to point it out, but most of the free government cheese actually goes to old white people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean from 90 to 08 the number of abortions did go down and the amount spent on welfare did continue to go up. I could probably think of more effective ways at decreasing welfare than killing babies though.

The biggest cheese collectors here are trailer park queens and geezers in SWMO.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:02:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yay! We've taken a perfectly safe medical procedure that has been all but perfected in the 40 years it's been in common practice and pushed it BACK into alleys and dark apartments where MORE people will die and be incarcerated as a result.

Go big .gov, you're my hero!
View Quote

Sorry, but I don't feel bad or care about what happens to people that go into dark alleys or apartments to murder babies.

Women don't have a right to choose to murder babies, they have a right not to have unprotected sex or sex at all. Pretty sure in this day and age everyone knows how babies are made, and protection/contraceptives are easy to obtain.
Its like saying a man has a right to do whatever he wants with his body, and him deciding that his hand is his body so he should be able to hit his wife with it. You don't have a right to use your body to hurt other human beings, whether it be a man hitting his wife or a woman murdering her child.
I can't use my body to pick up a gun and start shooting people that are a detriment to my mental health even if them being gone would make my life easier or me wealthier.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:04:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Wrong. You lost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong. You lost.

So the guy who wrote Godwin's law doesn't know what he meant when he wrote it?  

I developed Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:05:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

The smug look of the Great Unwashed and facial hair of the Low IQ Left, is that a pic of you?

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:07:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Sorry, but I don't feel bad or care about what happens to people that go into dark alleys or apartments to murder babies.

Women don't have a right to choose to murder babies, they have a right not to have unprotected sex or sex at all. Pretty sure in this day and age everyone knows how babies are made, and protection/contraceptives are easy to obtain.
Its like saying a man has a right to do whatever he wants with his body, and him deciding that his hand is his body so he should be able to hit his wife with it. You don't have a right to use your body to hurt other human beings, whether it be a man hitting his wife or a woman murdering her child.
I can't use my body to pick up a gun and start shooting people that are a detriment to my mental health even if them being gone would make my life easier or me wealthier.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yay! We've taken a perfectly safe medical procedure that has been all but perfected in the 40 years it's been in common practice and pushed it BACK into alleys and dark apartments where MORE people will die and be incarcerated as a result.

Hey mang.

I'll be frank with my leftist opinion.  A broad, in today's world, who decides to not A) make her partner use a rubber, B) isn't on the pill, or 7) doesn't immediately head to CVS for Plan B if there is an oops is a moron.  Same goes for a dude.  No rubber, you're a fucktard.

However, between the minority of rape/incest cases, and my desire to insure that no more kiddos end up on the welfare rolls, and as a side effect, end up in prison or worse, I'm still down with RvW.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:07:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:08:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong. You lost.

I developed Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.

I guess you've missed how Godwin's has been applied on the net over the past 20+ years.  n00b.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:09:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Trying to compare a voluntary medical procedure to the actual rounding up of living, already born, have their own fucking lives people is absolutely the largest pile of horse shit I see on this website.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

there is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever debate was in progress.This principle is itself frequently referred to as Godwin's law.

I've been on the internet since before Godwin coined his law.  

See above -- I quoted the guy who made it up, you quoted Wikipedia (actually you plagiarized from Wikipedia, since you didn't credit your bullshit source).

The really funny thing is that you cherry-picked the wikipedia article, ignoring what Godwin actually said, which is literally in the first paragraph from the article.

I'm guessing you've never even heard of usenet and you don't have a fucking clue what he said or why he said it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:10:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Yay, more unwanted children neglected children who will depend on the government, in or out of prison, their entire life while voting Democrat will be born.  The country is saved!!!

The problem isn't abortion.  It is why people feel their only option is abortion.  Address the situation that causes people to feel that way and the number of abortions and unwanted children decline with it.  But Republicans don't want to actually solve the problem, they just want to create new legislation and control what people do on an issue they don't understand.  

Blaming the availability of abortions for the number of abortions is no different than blaming the availability of guns for people killed by guns.  In both cases it is the people that are the problem.  Fix the problems of the people and the resulting problem is reduced.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:11:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

See above -- I quoted the guy who made it up, you quoted Wikipedia (actually you plagiarized from Wikipedia, since you didn't credit your bullshit source).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, the source I quoted, which was the one you quoted, is bullshit only when a pro-choice person uses it?

Typical RINO.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:11:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Bigger govt did something some people like. So now it's ok.
View Quote

Women don't own their bodies. Small government Republicans do.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:12:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So, the source I quoted, which was the one you quoted, is bullshit only when a pro-choice person uses it?

Typical RINO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Typical RINO.

You quoted wikipedia.  I never even bothered to read the wikipedia link until I went looking for where you plagiarized your bullshit from.

I quoted Godwin's actual words regarding the topic.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:14:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Abortions do not ultimately reduce birth rates.  They only change the timing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Abortions do not ultimately reduce birth rates.  They only change the timing.

you are wrong see Russian birthrates since fall of soviet government
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:14:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Currently, the laws of the US disagree with your position.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:15:15 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote
That's like saying you can't oppose gangland shootings if you don't oppose welfare.It's a false premise.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:17:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You quoted wikipedia.  I never even bothered to read the wikipedia link until I went looking for where you plagiarized your bullshit from.

View Quote

Sure, I quoted Wiki.  And no, I didn't bother citing, sorry professor.  I'll make sure I start including a "Works Cited" page from now on.

You're smart enough to know how Godwin's has been applied over the last 25 or so years.  Using the Nazis as an example for anything is bullshit.  So much bullshit, in fact, that you're arguing on this point instead of the point of "voluntary medical procedure" vs. "mass genocide of people who have exited the womb."
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:18:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Nazi death camps were an industry too.  They produced a lot of medical knowledge and got a lot of labor done.
View Quote

right concept wrong metaphor

Lincoln once said"" if slavery isn't wrong than nothing is wrong.
slavery is monopolizing another life for comfort or gain. by another.  abortion is applicable to both IMO  
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:18:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Wrong. You lost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong. You lost.

What is this?  Successfully identify the rhetorical device and immediately claim victory?

Sorry, you're going to need to argue the point and not the process.

Anyhow, it's silly to even object to a comparison to Nazi Germany, since it's such a weak argument in the abortion debate.  It should be easy for you to discredit.

For example, you might say: "The Nazis weren't even close to the abortionists.  We've killed over 50 million babies; the Nazis didn't even break ten!"

In this way, you show how liberals are superior to Nazis using a provable metric.

This is a much stronger argument than meaninglessly objecting to a comparison, and then being so juvenile as to claim victory when you haven't even addressed the point.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:19:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Sure, I quoted Wiki.  And no, I didn't bother citing, sorry professor.  I'll make sure I start including a "Works Cited" page from now on.

You're smart enough to know how Godwin's has been applied over the last 25 or so years.  Using the Nazis as an example for anything is bullshit.  So much bullshit, in fact, that you're arguing on this point instead of the point of "voluntary medical procedure" vs. "mass genocide of people who have exited the womb."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually, the only people who use Godwin's law that way are people who aren't smart enough to read what he wrote.  The fact that describes some people on an internet forum isn't surprising -- but generally when people misuse it they get called on it, just like I'm doing to you.

My point about wikipedia is that you ignored the parts of the article that were correct, and cherry-picked out the phrases you wanted to use to try to support your absurd position, assuming I wouldn't know any better and wouldn't figure out in one second where you copied it from.  It wasn't very smart.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:22:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Plus popularized the tattoo
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nazi death camps were an industry too.  They produced a lot of medical knowledge and got a lot of labor done.

Plus popularized the tattoo

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:23:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Blood in the Streets" argument? It's still legal.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:23:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What about Jewish slavery that lasted a millennia? Everyone forgets that

And it's still cool to hate Jews
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Killing Jews or owning slaves, yeah those were legal too.

What about Jewish slavery that lasted a millennia? Everyone forgets that

And it's still cool to hate Jews

You guys still control the world.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:24:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Actually, the only people who use Godwin's law that way are people who aren't smart enough to read what he wrote.  The fact that describes some people on an internet forum isn't surprising -- but generally when people misuse it they get called on it, just like I'm doing to you.

My point about wikipedia is that you ignored the parts of the article that were correct, and cherry-picked out the phrases you wanted to use to try to support your absurd position, assuming I wouldn't know any better and wouldn't figure out in one second where you copied it from.  It wasn't very smart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, still skipping my main point.

Cool, mang.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:26:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In this particular case, it's more likely than not.

Women who want abortions are going to get them. Even if they have to resort to sub-par care or self harm. That's how it was before RvW and, it stands to reason, that's where it's likely to return absent access to clinics.

I genuinely hope I'm wrong but, I don't think I will be.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:27:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:32:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Women who want abortions are going to get them. Even if they have to resort to sub-par care or self harm. That's how it was before RvW and, it stands to reason, that's where it's likely to return absent access to clinics.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nononono.

If abortion is made illegal, every woman who would've gotten one prior will now carry that child to term, even if it kills her, and give it up to the willing arms of adoptive parents.

You know, because the amount of childless couples in this country outnumbers potential adoptees that no child, even ones who've been under government control for more than 10 years, is waiting for loving folks, and foster parenting is totally not an industry perpetuated by the left.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:37:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:39:34 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

You are demanding *WE* fix other people's problems.  What if they don't want them fixed?  Who will pay for all this fixing?  You've made statements but haven't even said what the problems that needed fixing are.  Care to list them?  Care to list the fixes?  Will we force the fixes on the people with problems?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yay, more unwanted children neglected children who will depend on the government, in or out of prison, their entire life while voting Democrat will be born.  The country is saved!!!  
The problem isn't abortion.  It is why people feel their only option is abortion.  Address the situation that causes people to feel that way and the number of abortions and unwanted children decline with it.  But Republicans don't want to actually solve the problem, they just want to create new legislation and control what people do on an issue they don't understand.  

Blaming the availability of abortions for the number of abortions is no different than blaming the availability of guns for people killed by guns.  In both cases it is the people that are the problem.  Fix the problems of the people and the resulting problem is reduced.

You are demanding *WE* fix other people's problems.  What if they don't want them fixed?  Who will pay for all this fixing?  You've made statements but haven't even said what the problems that needed fixing are.  Care to list them?  Care to list the fixes?  Will we force the fixes on the people with problems?

You are right that I haven't said what the problems are because we don't know.  That's why have to address the issues, figure out what they are, and figure out how to change society so that people don't feel their only option is to kill their unborn child.  As with any homicide there isn't just one cause.  Multiple factors play into it.

Force people to fix things?  There you go thinking like the GOPe again.  The number of people intentionally getting knocked up and knowing that they will just have an abortion is tiny.  Everyone else has ended up in a situation that they would have preferred not to be in.  So you have to talk to them, research them, listen to them, and try to understand from their point of view what could have helped, all from an unbiased source.  Then you create a solution that will help them.  That is all you can do.  In some cases it is simply education.  In some cases it is birth control, which for some reason causes the GOPe to freak out at even mentioning it.  In some cases it is education about the proper way to use birth control.  The list of possible causes and possible solutions is much greater than this.  But the Republicans will just complain about the abortions and block any attempt to help people.

The same can for the accidental deaths by firearms. In some cases it is just education.  In others it would be some type of locking device.  In some situations it would be education on locking devices.  Wasn't there a recent thread on a 3 year old shooting his mother or something?  That was completely preventable.  The Democrats answer is just to legislate guns out of existence.  We say training, gun safety, and some way to secure the gun against a 3 year old.

The two things are very similar.  The change comes from the people, not by outlawing the object or procedure.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:40:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That excuse was tried at Nurenburg. It failed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That excuse was tried at Nurenburg. It failed.

That is a disturbing kind of rationalization, isn't it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:43:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If abortion lowered the welfare rate, then why do the welfare rolls continue to grow despite our nation having committed 30,000,000+ abortions since Roe V. Wade?
View Quote

Could there possibly be a correlation between the high rate of abortions and the lowering crime rate?
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:43:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

There is simply no compelling reason a doctor should be required to have admitting privs at a nearby hospital to perform a routine outpatient surgery. There is no reason a woman who takes a morning after pill should receive mandatory oversight.

If those things were necessary we should be able to objectively prove their necessity with the piles of dead pregnant women littering the streets from the sub-par care they received over the last half century.

When you reduce access to legal clinics by an order of magnitude in states "taking the high road for the unborn" you must accept that women are going to have abortions anyway and, they are going to get sub-par care in the absence of those clinics which, until very recently, were providing adequate service.

Before we get much deeper into the fray, I want to point out that I am against abortion, morally and fundamentally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But that's entirely not true. They were simply required to meet the same standards I have to meet.

There is simply no compelling reason a doctor should be required to have admitting privs at a nearby hospital to perform a routine outpatient surgery. There is no reason a woman who takes a morning after pill should receive mandatory oversight.

If those things were necessary we should be able to objectively prove their necessity with the piles of dead pregnant women littering the streets from the sub-par care they received over the last half century.

When you reduce access to legal clinics by an order of magnitude in states "taking the high road for the unborn" you must accept that women are going to have abortions anyway and, they are going to get sub-par care in the absence of those clinics which, until very recently, were providing adequate service.

Before we get much deeper into the fray, I want to point out that I am against abortion, morally and fundamentally.

Obviously what you said is correct. Everyone understands that, just as everyone understands that this stuff is simply the Christian right's latest dishonest effort to backdoor an abortion ban. And it's going to cost us politically.

Now some don't care about the politics, and that's fine, but let's not pretend the cost is not real. The same people lamenting the decline and fall of pastor Cruz, claiming they simply cannot understand it, are the ones pushing for this crap.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:45:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

How 'bout less welfare?  Like voting it out of existence?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How 'bout less welfare?  Like voting it out of existence?

So, you'd have a bunch of single moms "raising" crack babies, or a huge surplus of abandoned children. What could possibly go wrong? Do you think "the church" would step up?
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:46:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By making abortion illegal, wouldn't *WE* be fixing some other person's problems?  Specifically a religious/ethical problem that, presumably, doesn't exist for the person that wants the practice illegal?

Seriously, how man evangelical Christians have had abortions?  Yet, with the exception of a small minority that I've only seen on this board, they make up the majority of the pro-life movement.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:50:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:54:17 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote
The abortions are being replaced with illegals.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:57:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I surely hope this is your lame attempt at trolling and not an accurate reflection of your critical thinking ability and overall intelligence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I surely hope this is your lame attempt at trolling and not an accurate reflection of your critical thinking ability and overall intelligence.

Have you got evidence to the contrary? ANSIRH has a shitload of info on my side, but that peer reviewed research is obviously nothing more than "liberal propaganda by liberal professors".
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 2:00:23 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View Quote
I call BS.

Abortion should not be used as a mode of "on-demand" birth control with the numerous mechanical and chemical modes of birth control on the market.

And, society should not be held liable for the irresponsible decisions of those who continue to bear children whom they cannot financially support themselves, oftentimes, numerous children by numerous yet unnamed fathers, because the breeder wants to play the welfare lives for $ game.

Stop allowing abortion except in cases of medical necessity, and females will become more responsible for their conduct.

Stop paying incremential welfare to women who cannot support even one child on their own, and they will stop getting knocked up, or, the sperm donors can be held financially responsible, DNA test mandatory.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 2:00:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Have you got evidence to the contrary? ANSIRH has a shitload of info on my side, but that peer reviewed research is obviously nothing more than "liberal propaganda by liberal professors".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Come on man, you know GD skips around, or even better, flat out ignores anything that proves them wrong.

GD wants zero abortions, hates welfare, hates crime, and is 100% to adopt and pay for every child born outside of their own insulated "no sex before marriage" culture.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top