BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 9:50:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Clove oil is the best thing I have ever found for tooth pain. Just keep it off your lips
View Quote
My grandmother used to have my mom and her siblings soak the area around the tooth with clove oil.  It worked for them.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 3:27:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Thursday update-

Still Pretty swollen. Doc insists that i need to get the antibiotics knock this infection down before he can redo the root canal.

The pain is a ton better than it was on Tuesday night but it still hurts like a mother. I'm more sore than anything at this point but i can actually bite down a little on the tooth without it sending me through the roof.

He offered to drain it by making an incision in my gum but wasn't sure it would actually drain it or give much relief. Decided against that gamble. So here i sit with some stronger pain meds and antibiotics being a miserable fuck.

Hopefully the swelling starts to go away and I may actually make it to next Thursday.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top