Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:21:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I dunno

Its kinda fun in a way

The last one I feel like I remembered was the Aztec calendar thing in 2012
View Quote

Mayan calendar.  The problem was that it was simply the end of one of their cycles of tracking time and the start of another.  I was the kooks who assigned all sorts of hidden meaning to it.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:22:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like it will be alien raping time soon.
Gonna rape me some fine ass space aliens.

I'd say big and slow for those thin little greys.
44 special on up to around 454 casull.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:22:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Isn't the Pentagon disclosure deadline in July?
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:24:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Aliens jamming out to bluegrass . That's almost as good as the trans-dimentional bigfoot story someone posted a while back.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:24:34 AM EDT
[#6]
color me skeptical.  But fun to think about.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:26:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I hope it's true so that once in human history Reddit was useful for something.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:28:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I hope it's true so that once in human history Reddit was useful for something.
View Quote

Obviously you haven't discovered all the nekkid girls on Reddit
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:30:19 AM EDT
[#9]

I hope it’s not July 18th. That’s the last day of ColaWarrior Flyover.

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:34:24 AM EDT
[#10]
So they don't probe you?

Attachment Attached File

Well shit.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:35:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Its been awhile since there was a good countdown to possible end of earth event
View Quote
BadSelfEater will be hard to beat
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:36:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
BadSelfEater will be hard to beat
View Quote

What a fucking let down
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:36:48 AM EDT
[#13]
The bluegrass music makes sense: they are evil spirits.

ETA: I've witnessed the Holy Spirit move through an assembly worshipping with bluegrass.

Bluegrass is my favorite music since I've been saved.

It used to be devil rock like 60s and 70s stuff from Led Zeppelin, Blue Oyster Cult...
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:37:02 AM EDT
[#14]
What's fascinating is how human mythology experiences are built solely around the time and culture.  You don't read about alien abduction accounts in the 1810s.
Just like we don't read about witchcraft or  dragon encounters anymore.

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:37:19 AM EDT
[#15]
If they are reptilian they don't wanna take any Cajuns onboard...

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:38:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
No problem.  I'm pretty neutral about it myself but it was definitely an interesting read and makes you think, especially with all the weird crap going on lately.  One hell of a coincidence for sure.
View Quote

You just don't ram it in. You start slow and to get the receiving party ready.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:39:42 AM EDT
[#17]
How pissed would the commies be if the aliens land their leadership at  Mar a lago to speak with the true leader of the free world?
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:40:28 AM EDT
[#18]
99% of abductions are probably fake as shit, but. Ill entertain the idea.

They should be more afraid of us than we are of them.

We are a probably classified as a death world, our gravity is higher than what grays are used to(given how fragile their bodies are described as), we are walking biohazards, and we would tear them apart (much like how a chimp or ape would fuck us up.)

To top it all off we are sentient and intelligent. Its no wonder we are interesting lol.

Weapons they design are probably made to be effective against other aliens just like them. You never know if they would ineffective against us.

Our normal firearms would probably be devastating to aliens that lack our bone/muacle structure.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:40:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
There is a post in that thread where he describes the ship that comes down to pick him up. For 7 years ago it describes that ufo that went into the water recently exactly as it looked. Creepy.
View Quote

It's just confused and oddly specific enough to have a weird ring of truth about it. Not saying it's true, but he may believe it to be so.

I guess if they love bluegrass a harmonica ain't gonna save us this time around...
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:44:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:45:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:45:12 AM EDT
[#22]

TOOL - Rosetta Stoned (Audio)
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:45:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Pics of Gina?

Hoping for this...

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:45:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
How pissed would the commies be if the aliens land their leadership at  Mar a lago to speak with the true leader of the free world?
View Quote

OK. Sure....
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:47:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What's fascinating is how human mythology experiences are built solely around the time and culture.  You don't read about alien abduction accounts in the 1810s.

View Quote

Evil spirits keep up with pop culture since they influence it.

They are liars.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:48:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

We are a probably classified as a death world, our gravity is higher than what grays are used to(given how fragile their bodies are described as), we are walking biohazards, and we would tear them apart (much like how a chimp or ape would fuck us up.)

To top it all off we are sentient and intelligent. Its no wonder we are interesting lol.

Weapons they design are probably made to be effective against other aliens just like them. You never know if they would ineffective against us.

Our normal firearms would probably be devastating to aliens that lack our bone/muacle structure.
View Quote

Someone just read the Deathworld series.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:48:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

OK. Sure....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK. Sure....

Because they would rather talk to Joe.

Duh aah "COUGH HACK" duh "COME ON MAN!"
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:49:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think it is more likely that they have Dune style personal force fields than it is that a race that has spent even a few hours studying us wouldn’t try and work out a defense from our guns.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:51:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I hope so, 2020 was so boring, 2021 needs to step up its game
View Quote

WTF!?!?!?!

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:55:08 AM EDT
[#30]
All of this "alien" and "UFO" stuff all of a sudden is bs.  It's all manufactured to bring "unity" by presenting an outside threat.  Just another way to try to avoid the upcoming wars to resist the one world government.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:56:27 AM EDT
[#31]
So aliens coming to Earth... is this why they need us all to get vaccinated with an experimental vaccine?  
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:58:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:58:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So aliens coming to Earth... is this why they need us all to get vaccinated with an experimental vaccine?  
View Quote

Yeah the timing is suspicious...probably an alien version of meat tenderizer...
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:02:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah. They come around every 10 or 15 thousand years to improve our species with new tech and DNA upgrades. This time they are coming to improve IQ averages by wiping out the gullible ones who took the "vaccine ".
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:06:04 AM EDT
[#35]
I am an alien from another dimension.  
What would you like to know.  (.22LR operated btw)
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:06:53 AM EDT
[#36]
I knew it was B.S. when he said the aliens wore clothes.

Greys are consumate nudists.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:11:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:12:10 AM EDT
[#38]
I give it about a 0.00087% chance of being legit. But if they were going to eat us all or take over the planet. Would they actually tell him?
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:12:22 AM EDT
[#39]

Thank you, no alien thread is proper without this meme.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:13:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Read the post. I am disappointed it doesn't sound like aliens wanna fuck. If they show up they better fucking put out or im booting them off the planet.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:13:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Evil spirits keep up with pop culture since they influence it.

They are liars.
View Quote

Gonna be the biggest long con ever pulled on human beings in the history of the world...PT Barnum will be amazed...
Goebbels and Bernays will blush with envy.

Jesus came in His Father's name and they did not believe Him.
When the anti Christ comes in his own name...him they will believe.

Thessalonians 2:10-12
10 and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11 For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie, 12in order that judgment may come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.…

John 8:44
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:13:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Can you cross post this to the UFO subforum?
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:19:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I’m thinking tarter sauce might be good with fried aliens
View Quote

With Beans ?
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:20:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:21:17 AM EDT
[#45]
"The little ships are the shape of hot dogs, sort of. Boy, this sounds stupid, but kind of like VW microbus vans, but a little bit bigger."

First tic-tac sighting?
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Pretty unbelievable by itself but with all the ufo crap going on lately it is a pretty interesting coincidence.  In interesting read for sure.  Main post below, but he also answers a bunch of questions too if you go to the link.

Throaway account, because I'm afraid.

I was first "abducted" in 1987. I was 12 years old. I say "abducted", but it's not like that. Actually, you go willingly. It's scary but it's exciting, too, and they are somehow able to make you feel ok about things. It's not until later that you feel bad or like you've been violated. And they don't do a lot of probing, like raping, or anything like that. That's HOllywood nonsense. They look inside of people sometimes, but they have machines that do it. Not really "machines", but it's like a room where things get done and the walls are...It's hard to explain, so just imagine that all the walls are kind of like x-ray machines? That's the easiest way to describe it.

Sometimes there would be others there and they would be looking into them or they'd put them under and cut them open, but not usually. They took tissue samples from all of us, I think, and they never put your under or give you any anasthetic or anything. They just poke you. With like those things they take samples of the ocean floor? LIke that, but really small. They pull out chunks of you. It's usually done on the butt or on the lower back.

Mostly they talked with me. Just questions and they'd show me things, like television shows and things, and they'd ask me questions about them. I think the walls measure our reaction to things, too, same as they take x-rays. I don't know that, but it's the feeling that I got. They NEVER let you ask questions about what they are doing. Even once I got friendly with a few of them, they just do not like it when you ask them questions. They hate it.

You can't understand their language. It just sounds like "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm". I'm positive that we'll never be able to communicate with them in their language. I should mention that these are the "grays" that you hear about, except they aren't gray. They are sort of beige, and it's clothes anyway. They aren't naked. I don't know if there are others. People say there are, but I've only ever met these. Anyway, you cannot understand them but they can understand you. And they can put thoughts into your head but they can't hear your thoughts. You have to speak to them. They cannot hear very well, or else they are not good understanding English so you have to speak loudly and slowly. I don't know if they understand other langauges, but I'm pretty sure they would. They are interested in all of us, in everything that goes on. They like a lot of things about our culture, too. They like some of our music. Bluegrass is their favorite so far as I've seen. They like it a lot. They LOVE that african instrument that looks like a gourd with 13 strings. LOVE IT. But they cannot stand horns or horn music, so they hate classical music and jazz. I think trumpets sort of sound like their language? It's a feeling that I get, but I've never been able to ask them.

They've taken me up just about every two years, I'd say, since 1987. Just about. Sometimes it's more often, and I didn't go up at all between 1995 and 2000. They usually keep me for what feels like a day, but it turns out to be about four hours. Usually. The longest I stayed with them was three weeks. During that time, they made me make phone calls and "keep up appearances". They aren't really bad...well, i was going to say "people". But they're not really bad people. Or whatever.

The two that I got sort of close with told me to call them Jack and Gina. I don't know if they are male or female or even if they have different sexes. But I know that those aren't their real names. Those are just names that they told me.

They will make contact with Earth on a wide scale in 2021. That's the year when they'll land here, or colonize, or whatever. I'm not exactly sure what their plan is. They don't seem to be evil or dangerous. Their planet is, so they told me anyway, a very long way away. They couldn't explain to me how far, they said, becuase it was too far for me to understand and it was also "close to the side". I have no idea what that meant, but it's always stuck with me. Home is "Too far away for you to understand, but also close to the side." We don't have anything that they want, so they told me. So I don't really know why they come here or why they've taken so many of us up or why they've gotten to be friends with me. They do not have any religion and they don't need oxygen or water or trees or anything, I don't think. They don't eat people. I don't think they want to breed with us or genetically engineer us. I don't know what they want. But they've been coming here for I'd guess at least 10 or 20,000 years. I'm not very good about history and "upper paleolithic" and all that. But they've got video of all sorts of stuff and they showed me video of neanderthals and cro-magnon (which really were JUST like us humans except they all had black skin, way less diversity) and all sorts of other human-like things, Us's, or whatever. And they showed me video of the pyramids being built and this HUGE stone building that I guess is lost somewhere or was destroyed but it was in Europe, I could tell from the video. They have video of them talking with all sorts of people all throughout the history of Earth. They showed me some of them and asked me questions about them but I couldn't understand any of it because I only speak English and even English from 200 or 300 years ago is so different that I could hardly understand it. So I told them that they probably knew more about it all than I did.

I was up three weeks ago. That was the last time. I'm pretty sure that I'll go up again in a couple of years, but I'm not sure after that. The whole "program" or whatever they call it is going to change in July, 2021. I think they said 8th, but it could also have been 18th, I wasn't hearing very well. They weren't trying to intimidate me or even to warn me, so I don't think we have anything to worry about. I hope they don't show the videos they took of me when they first started taking me up, becuase I was so scared and young and they are embarrassing.

Edit...I changed an accidentally racist bit in there that someone pointed out. Changed "They were all black" to "all had black skin, way less diversity".

Edit....No more questions. They are not happy with me. Sorry.
View Quote

Address to post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1r034d/_/cdikpd2
View Quote

LOL just read what I could of that thread. Interesting note: He described the vehicle that they take from the surface to the bigger ship as almost hotdog shaped.

Tic tac shapes are basically squished hotdog shapes.  I would also wager that he would be calling nearly hot dog shaped because it's squished.

Kinda cool. LOL
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:21:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:24:23 AM EDT
[#48]
If I were abducted, I’d probably just start jerking it. Every time. Look then right in their eyeballs too.

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:24:25 AM EDT
[#49]
You know what? I don’t even care anymore.

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:24:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

If they've figured out how to get here I'm sure they have weapons that can handle us dumbass apes.

Apparently, they've been abducting people for a long time so they know our vulnerabilities.  Besides, they're playing the long game so they would probably go with biological warfare to leave the natural resources unaffected.

Are there aliens visiting Earth?  No fucking clue, but if there are, we have to hope we don't have anything they need/want.
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top