Site Notices
Page / 50
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:47:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:47:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't think it's unheard of for Cartels to entice people who have fucked up to go on suicide missions by threatening the safety of their loved ones.

"Go do this hit and then get killed or we cut your head off with a chainsaw and kill your kids"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed or a hit in general, but wouldn’t he have the resources to at least GTFO of the area? I find it unusual that the hit man was killed so quickly?

I don't think it's unheard of for Cartels to entice people who have fucked up to go on suicide missions by threatening the safety of their loved ones.

"Go do this hit and then get killed or we cut your head off with a chainsaw and kill your kids"

Agreed that could very well be it
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:47:48 PM EDT
[#3]
End “Gun free zones” all they are good for is creating victims
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:47:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Gun-free zone right?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:47:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
All you guys saying its a government conspiracy, can you explain how they do it?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:48:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That's a hard one.  You hear gunshots in a parking lot and you just immediately assume "mass shooter" and try to ram whoever you see shooting?   What if it's gangbangers shooting at each other? You going to insert yourself in that? What if the guy you run over with your car is a plain clothes cop returning fire?  Too many variables to just insert yourself in the middle of it instantly.
View Quote

If you have kids in the car you GTFO.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:49:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Scanner just had a call for a shooting at a Target and then an almost immediate Code 4.
Code 4, no call or all OK?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:51:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

At least five victims. Graphic video.
View Quote

Damn that’s horrendous
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:51:29 PM EDT
[#9]
If the information I'm seeing about where the shooter was neutralized, versus where the shooting started, it would make absolutely zero sense this was some kind of targeted attack as the shooter went completely away from their vehicle and engaged other targets away from the original scene.

It sounds like the Allen PD officer being on-site for an unrelated matter was a total miracle and prevented this from being much worse.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:51:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
All you guys saying its a government conspiracy, can you explain how they do it?
View Quote

Start a thread for that
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:52:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's a hard one.  You hear gunshots in a parking lot and you just immediately assume "mass shooter" and try to ram whoever you see shooting?   What if it's gangbangers shooting at each other? You going to insert yourself in that? What if the guy you run over with your car is a plain clothes cop returning fire?  Too many variables to just insert yourself in the middle of it instantly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This exact scenario has played out in my head numerous times in the past. I’m running the motherfucker down if in a position to do so. Faster than grabbing an AR from under the back seat.

Ton of different variables. Having my kids in the vehicle could absolutely change how I react.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:53:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Scanner just had a call for a shooting at a Target and then an almost immediate Code 4.
View Quote

Code 4 is need backup.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:54:23 PM EDT
[#13]
There were people far left screen.. Shooter gets out shoots at them(left), into the car(middle),  to the right side of the parking lot, walks up to the first group, shoots . Then targets the group behind him, hiding behind the bush.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

So, first of all, the government at least encourages and baits people into carrying out attacks. And as crazy as MK Ultra sounds, the government has absolutely been working out in non-stop for decades. Maybe they've figured it out, maybe not.

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/09/fbi-agent-goaded-garland-shooter-to-tear-up-texas-raising-new-alarms-about-bureaus-methods/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fbi-agent-apparently-egged-on-draw-muhammad-shooter

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-fbi-knew-oklahoma-bomb-plot-suspect-is-schizophrenic/
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:54:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Shooting was on going for 20-30 min according to a witness I just saw on the news. If true this would not be a hit most likely
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:55:26 PM EDT
[#16]
I do not understand locking down the car parks and telling everyone to walk home on an 85F day. What about folks visiting from elsewhere, not unable to get to their car, now what ?

What possible intelligence/insight can they get from thousands of parked cars ?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:55:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Were the reports of shooter dead accurate?

If so, who shot him or did he shoot himself?

Targeted hit and suicide doesn't make sense
View Quote
Similar thoughts...
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:56:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Code 4 is need backup.
View Quote

Not necessarily
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:56:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
One of the messages on the screen in the Legally Armed YouTube channel said rumor was a Hispanic male in a fake police vest. I can't see enough detail in the car dashcam video though to know for sure.
View Quote

In the video, it looked like a possibility.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:57:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Shit.
View Quote

It's never going to stop........copycats come out of the woodwork with their mental illnesses and all the passed laws in the world won't stop them
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:57:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I do not understand locking down the car parks and telling everyone to walk home on an 85F day. What about folks visiting from elsewhere, not unable to get to their car, now what ?

View Quote

Accomplices?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:58:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Just down the road from me. EMS from cities all over responded. Anyone with a parked car inside has been told to find an Uber home.

Allen by itself has a large and well equipped police group to handle this - armored vehicles, drones, command centers, etc.

Looks like it was a hit. The outlets are very popular with anyone north of downtown Dallas. The last major shooting was literally two years ago. Pretty quiet and family oriented town.
View Quote

Just to add.  There is a hotel on site of the Allen Premium Outlets.   They are not too far of an Uber from DFW airport.  I’ve been there numerous times and seen many well off foreigners shopping the deals.  I’ve stopped going on weekends because of the thug traffic that frequents the stores.  

I used to go there quite a bit when my kids were small to buy them clothes for the year.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:59:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Video on TV showed that silver car that passed by and it had a ton of bullet holes in the windshield and side.  He definitely shot at it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:00:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Shooting was on going for 20-30 min according to a witness I just saw on the news. If true this would not be a hit most likely
View Quote

Sorry, but there's no way this lasted for 20-30 minutes. Witness is either severely exaggerating or deliberately lying.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:00:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Damn that’s horrendous
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn that’s horrendous

Damn. At least one very young victim in that pile of bodies.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Doesn't make sense considering they're saying an Allen PD officer was already on scene for something else.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Accomplices?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Accomplices?

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:00:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Accomplices?
View Quote

And shooters have been known to create traps for first responders. The Aurora one is a prime example and we have had a handful of our own. You have no idea who else may be involved, how big the scene really is, and what risks still exist.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:01:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Accomplices?
View Quote

Bomb sweeps?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:01:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:01:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Holy shit.  This is just blocks from my house and we were just there this morning.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:02:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Accomplices?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Accomplices?

They're not stopping anyone walking away; they're just not leaving in their cars. What advantage do they have from stopping Suzie soccer mom with 3 kids from getting her minivan, and instead have her walking down the side of the road away from the mall instead ?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:02:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Video on TV showed that silver car that passed by and it had a ton of bullet holes in the windshield and side.  He definitely shot at it.
View Quote

Yeah, on the dashcam video it looked like there was smoke/debris from impact on the car but it was very difficult to tell for sure with the angle and fisheye lens.

Sounds like you've seen clear confirmation it was hit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:03:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

ehh the whole lot of the the entire mall or the immediate area? sort of SOP, Lock everything down, nobody in or out except for police. They did that at a disrepect shooting at a mall near me. Once they have everybodys plates, search for evidence of bullet holes or casings.....but said everyones cars in the immediate area are staying, which extended several sections of the lot on either side of the incident
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:03:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Doesn't make sense considering they're saying an Allen PD officer was already on scene for something else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, I know that eyewitnesses aren’t always the best, but this is looking less and less like a hit. Witness reported bodies outside at H&M and a burger restaurant
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:03:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Code 4 is need backup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Code 4 is need backup.
Stop trolling.
It means all is OK.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:04:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Idiot reporter on Fox is whining about people not being able to get their cars.

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:05:19 PM EDT
[#38]
I was a print and broadcast journalists in the 1970s and very early 80s.  We had integrity back then.  We also were taught that any reports early on were to be considered highly suspect.  Nothing got reported without at least one corroborating source.

The Mexican in the police vest falls into that category.  Until they identify the shooter and show his vest, it isn't a fact.

I can hear the helicopters circling the mall from my front yard.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:05:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:05:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

And shooters have been known to create traps for first responders. The Aurora one is a prime example and we have had a handful of our own. You have no idea who else may be involved, how big the scene really is, and what risks still exist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Accomplices?

Sure - immediately following the shooting, but were a few hours after that now, and these cars are all locked down until tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:07:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

They're not stopping anyone walking away; they're just not leaving in their cars. What advantage do they have from stopping Suzie soccer mom with 3 kids from getting her minivan, and instead have her walking down the side of the road away from the mall instead ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Accomplices?

And they've got names attached to them. They apparently have some good bit of detailed video from the stores.

You see how they can run stuff down now. They want to gather more info. And know who had cars there. And for what.

If anything a process of elimination.

Accomplices could be someone tracking/ keeping tabs on them and feeding the shooter info.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:07:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Damn. At least one very young victim in that pile of bodies.
View Quote

Yes I could have done without looking too closely

All piled together looks like they ran and got cornered
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:07:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can you imagine the traffic snarl that would immediately create?

If I were parked there, I would deliberately choose to wait until things died down before retrieving my vehicle.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:08:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Damn that’s horrendous
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn that’s horrendous

One looks to be a kid about 5 y/o.

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:08:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

So, first of all, the government at least encourages and baits people into carrying out attacks. And as crazy as MK Ultra sounds, the government has absolutely been working out in non-stop for decades. Maybe they've figured it out, maybe not.

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/09/fbi-agent-goaded-garland-shooter-to-tear-up-texas-raising-new-alarms-about-bureaus-methods/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fbi-agent-apparently-egged-on-draw-muhammad-shooter

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-fbi-knew-oklahoma-bomb-plot-suspect-is-schizophrenic/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@guns762 they need to take their shit to another thread.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:09:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Kitted up for sure.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:09:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Sure - immediately following the shooting, but were a few hours after that now, and these cars are all locked down until tomorrow.
View Quote

Lay off the tv crime series. Processing a multiple homicide scene and an officer shooting will stretch into tomorrow and then some.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:09:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I was a print and broadcast journalists in the 1970s and very early 80s.  We had integrity back then.  We also were taught that any reports early on were to be considered highly suspect.  Nothing got reported without at least one corroborating source.

The Mexican in the police vest falls into that category.  Until they identify the shooter and show his vest, it isn't a fact.

I can hear the helicopters circling the mall from my front yard.
View Quote

Absolutely agree. However, I just posted a tweet showing the shooter down on the ground. He had some kind of tactical vest/body armor on with white writing on the front.

He also had a TON of what look to be AR mags attached in some kind of holder around his waist. I can make out at least 5 mags.

Definitely not targeted considering all the ancillary information now coming out including the shooter's movements and photos of his body.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:09:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

x2
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:09:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

The person on the ground looks kittted up.
Page / 50
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top