Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:04:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
no votes for Owen Wilson?
View Quote

Nope, I like Owen Wilson. Don't know much about him personally though.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:05:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Easier to name the ones i like.

Kurt russel
Kelsie grammar
Lt dan
View Quote

Did you like it when Kurt Russel gave a standing ovation to Putin?
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:05:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I've seen Jon Bernthal a few times here. You know what? Here he is with that psycho Shia. Shia seems fucking insane.
Shia LaBeouf talks about making amends for the rest of his life with Jon Bernthal

If you look at some of his other videos he grew his hair out, and mustache. Looks like a gypsie.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:09:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Bernthal - hated him from his first big role, the walking dead, but not because of that role, because he can’t act.

I’ve never liked Willem Dafoe. His voice, his acting, anything.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:10:18 PM EDT
[#6]
They list is too long. I don't have the strength
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:19:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Pretty much all of them.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:19:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:20:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Woah. Unfuckable? I mean. Forget all the essence of her personality and opinions. But what’s left………
View Quote

From a strictly anatomical perspective I can't tell her apart from Daisy Ridley or Kiera Knightly.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:23:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hate is a strong word.

I loath Leonardo DiCaprio.
View Quote

Me too.  No idea why
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:23:39 PM EDT
[#11]
David (bird legs) Hasslehoff.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:25:27 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Christian Slater

I can't hate Clarence Worley.

https://media.tenor.com/ktUv4MGz2t0AAAAM/true-romance-alabam-worley.gif

CW: Top ‘o the mornin’, Mrs. Worley

AW: Bottom of the ninth, Mr. Worley
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:27:26 PM EDT
[#13]
That Neshomamench guy....what an asshole.

Oh, ill be signing autographs all day tomorrow at a Comic Con.  What a fantastic way to pay absurd bills. Id hate me as well!
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:31:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Oh, ill be signing autographs all day tomorrow at a Comic Con.  What a fantastic way to pay absurd bills. Id hate me as well!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:36:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Hub that’s weird. I think he’s great as an actor. That said I know nothing of him outside of his acting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hate is a strong word.

I loath Leonardo DiCaprio.

Hub that’s weird. I think he’s great as an actor. That said I know nothing of him outside of his acting.

Leonardo DiCaprio is one of those assholes who flies around in private jets to conferences and talks to discuss how to address climate change.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:36:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That's Chris Elloitt.  On his behalf, I am authorized to tell you that you suck.  Get a Life is the funniest shit ever made.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have no idea what he is like as a person, but I hate the characters he plays.

https://media.movieassets.com/static/images/items/people/profiles/14db034fe567d2bae2567c1d82eed93c.jpg

That's Chris Elloitt.  On his behalf, I am authorized to tell you that you suck.  Get a Life is the funniest shit ever made.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:39:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Daniel Day Lewis. A lousy actor that got famous fir shouting his lines.

Michael Rapaport
De Niro
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 12:51:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Tim Roth once said on a talk show he didn't want to film a scene with Charlton Heston in the "Planet of the Apes" remake. At the time, Mr. Heston was the president of the NRA. I thought Roth was being childish for not being able to tolerate someone having an opinion that was different than his. I wouldn't say I hate the guy, but I do think he is a Libtard.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 1:08:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Tim Roth once said on a talk show he didn't want to film a scene with Charlton Heston in the "Planet of the Apes" remake. At the time, Mr. Heston was the president of the NRA. I thought Roth was being childish for not being able to tolerate someone having an opinion that was different than his. I wouldn't say I hate the guy, but I do think he is a Libtard.
View Quote

Not surprising, his family isn't even Jewish but changed their name to Roth in a ridiculous act of virtue signaling.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 1:09:26 AM EDT
[#21]
The woman with the weird name.   Mariska Hargitay   I just had to look it up.   I can't believe that shit show has been on for so long.   I hate the actors, especially the woman, but also the guy Christopher Meloni who I always associate with the homo killer on Oz.   I hate their characters, I hate the show.    There were a couple good examples, from the few times I watched that shitshow, but the one I remember the best was they got some sort of crime gun, so they magically traced it to a gun ship in NY.  So they go over to the "gun shop" to continue the trace.   I've been in a lot of gun shops all over the country, but I sure never one like that.   It was in some basement, and it was all dirty and nasty, with NAZI flags and symbols all over, being run by as creepy a person as you can imagine.    All Hollyweird bullshit and left propaganda.   That was the last time I ever watched that shit.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 1:16:22 AM EDT
[#22]
I mean, if that Japanese machine gunner in "The Thin Red Line," would have cut Sean Penn down like Alec Baldwin finger fucking a prop pistol, it would have been ok by me. The guy can't act worth a shit ether. Probably a peter puffer by now as well.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 1:24:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 1:25:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Just the ones who live in a fantasy land of royalty and try to tell the rest of America how they should live their lives.

I'm okay with the ones who don't preach and just act.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 1:39:34 AM EDT
[#25]
I hate that no talent Dave Bautista piece of crap. What a jack off
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 2:15:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Oh hell no. Now you've gone and done it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 2:19:32 AM EDT
[#27]

I am a fair bit more muscular than that guy

The problem is, it is usually covered in a layer of “a bulk that got out of control!”

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 2:22:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I am a fair bit more muscular than that guy

The problem is, it is usually covered in a layer of “a bulk that got out of control!”

View Quote

Was the only Con clip I could remember. I think there’s one coming up for Orlando?
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 2:23:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Ron Pearlman. His ugly smarmy fucking face makes me want to do bad things to it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 2:34:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Was the only Con clip I could remember. I think there’s one coming up for Orlando?
View Quote

There are cons somewhere, most weekends with some overlap.

I am not big enough to do the big ones. (Although I often do one of the biggest horror cons but am far from a headliner)

Next year could change that. We will see. I have some stuff coming out that could significantly help me “level up.”

I love doing them.

Fame is a fascinating thing at a con, you concentrate the folks that know you into a building. So it is a distorted moment.

Another reality about sitting in a booth with your name behind you and various movies and TV shows is a you get googled a lot…because people don’t know who you are.  I have pretty solid Google results. (It makes me look like a star) so I watch people all day long walk by, pull out their phones and then have that “oh, that guy” or “oh, he was in such and such” and then some of them come over for an autograph.

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 2:40:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Nicolas Cage
View Quote
Agree, with one exception Raising Arizona, his best role by far.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 2:46:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Book a show in Atlanta. Maybe one day we’ll run into eachother on set.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 3:01:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am not very far away from “I take what I can get”

The good news is “I get”

But I am not in much control over the get.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 3:06:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The good news is “I get”

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The good news is “I get”

All good, I’ll be around.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 4:02:56 AM EDT
[#35]

That's a line I'd stand in to take a piss... and ruffalo is a cunt... i really don't like private pyle either...fucking asshole...
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 4:05:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I have no idea what he is like as a person, but I hate the characters he plays.

https://media.movieassets.com/static/images/items/people/profiles/14db034fe567d2bae2567c1d82eed93c.jpg
View Quote

I can't remember his name either, but he always seemed to me to be a likable guy... and I thought he did a great job in a serious role in Manhunter
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 5:07:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The woman with the weird name.   Mariska Hargitay   I just had to look it up.   I can't believe that shit show has been on for so long.   I hate the actors, especially the woman, but also the guy Christopher Meloni who I always associate with the homo killer on Oz.   I hate their characters, I hate the show.    There were a couple good examples, from the few times I watched that shitshow, but the one I remember the best was they got some sort of crime gun, so they magically traced it to a gun ship in NY.  So they go over to the "gun shop" to continue the trace.   I've been in a lot of gun shops all over the country, but I sure never one like that.   It was in some basement, and it was all dirty and nasty, with NAZI flags and symbols all over, being run by as creepy a person as you can imagine.    All Hollyweird bullshit and left propaganda.   That was the last time I ever watched that shit.
View Quote

I totally Agree with you,  but Hargitay was at least bangable when she was younger
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 5:10:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Mark Ruffalo
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 5:29:32 AM EDT
[#39]
I assume they are all a bunch of liberal cunts IRL, unless proven otherwise.

Usually I am correct.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 5:46:33 AM EDT
[#40]
What dumb shit did Michael Shannon say or do that we hate him for now? I must have missed it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 6:27:04 AM EDT
[#41]
yeah DeNiro can suck my asshole, fucking angry old POS

and Ron Perlman can suck DeNiro's asshole

Alec Baldwin - put me in a ring with that cocksucker

angry fucking libtards

Whoopi - another fucking MORON
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 7:29:36 AM EDT
[#42]
In this thread we learn how many people here lack the emotional intelligence to separate the actor from scripts or  writers.

For example “derrrr I hate that one guy because he played in that movie and the scene said guns are bad. Fuck him. He’s a cuck!”
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 8:00:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Jaime foxx.

Ever since he went on a late night talk show and said his move jango unchained, “I get to kill a lot of white people in it, which is cool”.

Fuck him. Fuck your ass with 87 dildos. How about I say that? Huh. How about I do a movie and say I kill a bunch of black peopel? Is that cool? Is that funny? No? Then why is it cool for you? Fuck you. Fuck you with a thousand wart covered dicks you fucktard bitch ass mother fucker!

I don’t care if he came on his hands and knees and begged for forgiveness. Fuck. You. Ass. Fuck you. Fuck your smile. Fuck your wife. Fuck your kids. Fuck you goddamn pets. Die.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 8:02:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
There's a lot to dislike because of their politics and attitude off screen, so I won't even bother listing them (basically, everyone will list them anyway).

The only actor I dislike for a role is Marcia Gay Harden. Her character in The Mist was so well played I absolutely cannot watch her in anything else now. She did a really good job.
View Quote

I've never seen her in anything else.

But she absolutely nailed her role in 'The Mist.'
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 8:04:03 AM EDT
[#45]
John Leguizamo
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 8:04:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Yes.  And Jonah Hill.  Just worthless.
View Quote

Yes, can’t stand any of them!
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 8:08:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Seth Rogan.
Even thought Nicholas Cage seems to make movies he is in worse, I still like him.
Seth Rogan, can't act, and makes movies that are just horrid.  If he is in it, I know not to bother watching it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 8:53:27 AM EDT
[#48]
I can only name *maybe* half those people.  Mostly from their characters, not their real names.  I *assume* this is some anti-gun ad?  I don't watch TV with commercials.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 8:58:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Really I don't hate anyone, especially actors and Hollywood types I don't even know.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 9:02:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
What dumb shit did Michael Shannon say or do that we hate him for now? I must have missed it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

His antigun smug face bugs me but he’s usually decent in what I’ve seen him in, but I’ll add him to my list too.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top