Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 83
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 10:15:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 10:56:23 AM EDT
[#2]
The president of the Jefferson county commission just said he can’t vote for Moore because he was removed from office. He believes he should have resigned from office instead of fighting, while in office.

Worthless rino, you don’t quit in the middle of a fight and you sure as hell don’t want to fight from a position of weakness! I’ll be sure to remember your comments when you and your buddies are up for re-election. Have fun sucking amazons cock, trying to get their distribution center.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 1:56:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 1:58:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trump officially endorses Moore.
Breaking on Twitter
View Quote
All hail the God Emperor.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 2:01:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump officially endorses Moore.
Breaking on Twitter
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 3:07:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 3:23:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 9:08:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 9:13:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 9:14:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 9:16:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 9:22:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Trump endorses Roy Moore in phone call: 'We need his vote'

President Trump on Monday endorsed Alabama Republican Senate nominee Roy Moore, telling voters "we need" him to tackle illegal immigration, tax reform and more -- after weeks of holding back his full support for the embattled candidate.

The White House made it official in a statement confirming Trump personally backed Moore during a phone call.

"The President had a positive call with Judge Roy Moore during which they discussed the state of the Alabama Senate race and the President endorsed Judge Moore's campaign," Principal Deputy Press Secretary Raj Shah said.

Moments earlier, Moore tweeted that Trump had given his support and told him: "Go get 'em, Roy!"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/04/trump-endorses-roy-moore-in-phone-call-need-his-vote.html

Praise Kek
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 9:36:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hwy 31 direct mailer that was in my box yesterday.

iirc they have dumped almost $3M in this election within the past couple of weeks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/Bamashooter/ARFCOM/20171205_064000_zpscj9uv6aa.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/Bamashooter/ARFCOM/20171205_063952_zpswilrbyoa.jpg
View Quote
Scare quote:
"He was wearing brown hush puppies"

Huh?  Are brown hush puppies considered the most sinister leisure footwear?
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 9:49:32 AM EDT
[#14]
One week until the tasty liberal tears flow.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 10:01:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Scare quote:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hwy 31 direct mailer that was in my box yesterday.

iirc they have dumped almost $3M in this election within the past couple of weeks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/Bamashooter/ARFCOM/20171205_064000_zpscj9uv6aa.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/Bamashooter/ARFCOM/20171205_063952_zpswilrbyoa.jpg
Scare quote:

That one is different from the two that I received from the same group.  One of mine had a big picture of a pair of brown Hush Puppies on the front.  The story behind that "Highway 31" group sure raises an eyebrow...
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 10:05:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
One week until the tasty liberal tears flow.
View Quote
Yep I'd rather vote for Moore than the lying globalist Marxists their enablers or shills...
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 11:09:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Just saw an ad on YouTube saying "Your vote is public record, and your community will know whether you voted to stop Roy Moore"

It has been amazing the number and wide variety of ads against him.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 11:19:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Woman shares new evidence of relationship with Roy Moore when she was 17

http://image.al.com/home/bama-media/width328/img/news_impact/photo/moore-accuser-0642422d664ccb0f.jpg

Debbie Wesson Gibson was in her attic hauling out boxes of Christmas decorations last week when she noticed a storage bin she said she had forgotten about. Inside was a scrapbook from her senior year of high school, and taped to a page titled "Those Who Inspire" was a graduation card.

"Happy graduation Debbie," it read in slanted cursive handwriting. "I wanted to give you this card myself. I know that you'll be a success in anything you do. Roy."

The inscription, Gibson said, was written by Roy Moore, the Alabama Republican nominee for U.S. Senate

Shortly after the allegations first surfaced, Moore said in a radio interview with Sean Hannity that he did not know Corfman, but that he remembered Gibson as well as Gloria Thacker Deason, who had told The Post that she dated Moore when she was 18. He called each one "a good girl," and said that he did not remember dating them.

But at two campaign events in recent days, Moore has backtracked.

At a Nov. 27 campaign event in the north Alabama town of Henagar, Moore said, "The allegations are completely false. They are malicious. Specifically, I do not know any of these women."

At a Nov. 29 rally at a church in the south Alabama town of Theodore, Moore said, "Let me state once again: I do not know any of these women, did not date any of these women and have not engaged in any sexual misconduct with anyone."

Gibson said that after finding the scrapbook, she was not sure whether to make it public given the threats she received after publication of the original story. Then she heard what Moore said last week, she said, and contacted The Post.

"He called me a liar," said Gibson, who says she not only openly dated Moore when she was 17 but later joined him in passing out fliers during his campaign for circuit court judge in 1982 and exchanged Christmas cards with him over the years. "Roy Moore made an egregious mistake to attack that one thing - my integrity."

The Moore campaign did not respond to numerous requests for comment for this story.

Two of the other women named in The Post article have also pushed back in recent days against Moore.

Gibson, 54, now lives in Delray Beach, Florida, is a registered Republican, and is the founder of a company that provides sign language interpretation. Though she said the bulk of her work is in educational, medical and legal settings, her clients have included Democrats such as Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden, and Republicans such as the mayor of Miami. She said that despite requests from dozens of media outlets, she had "very carefully said absolutely nothing" after her account was first published in The Post due to a barrage of threatening hate mail she received, prompting her to notify her local police department. She and the other women have been accused by Moore's surrogates of lying, or being paid to spread false stories, or being part of a larger political conspiracy to defeat Moore.

Then she found the scrapbook and the graduation card with the slanted, cursive handwriting, which she said immediately reminded her of another woman, Beverly Young Nelson, who had come forward after the Post story was published. In an emotional news conference with the attorney Gloria Allred, Nelson accused Moore of sexually assaulting her when she was 16, and produced what she said was her high school yearbook with an inscription to her from Moore.

"I just couldn't imagine him doing something like that," Gibson said. "And then when I saw the interview from Beverly, and I saw his handwriting in her yearbook, my heart just sank. And when I saw what I knew to be Roy Moore's handwriting, I just began to sob openly."

Mark Songer, a former FBI forensic examiner now with the firm Robson Forensic, examined an image of the graduation card at The Post's request and said that it "appears to be naturally prepared." Songer also compared an image of the yearbook inscription to the image of the graduation card and said that "the style of writing, as well as certain letter features, appear to be similar." He stressed the need for a full and comprehensive handwriting examination to arrive at a final conclusion.

Gibson said she remembers Moore handing the card to her at the Etowah High School graduation ceremony in Attalla, Alabama, where Gibson grew up about 10 miles from Moore's home. She remembers reading the inscription and writing below it: "Roy Moore inspires me because he is such a successful man himself. Also, he is about the only person I know of who seriously believes in me. I appreciate that. He's got to be one of the nicest people I know."

As she flipped through the scrapbook last week, Gibson said, she realized it contained other indications of her relationship with Moore, which she says began in March 1981, after he came to speak to her high school civics class.

On a page titled "commencement," under "My own guests," she had written "Roy S. Moore," just above "mom" and "dad."

On a page titled "remembrances," she had listed her graduation gifts line by line, including "$10, card" from "Roy S. Moore," and a check mark indicating she had sent a thank-you card.

On a page titled "the best times," she had written: "Wednesday night, 3-4-81. Roy S. Moore and I went out for the first time. We went out to eat at Catfish Cabin in Albertville. I had a great time." She had underlined "great" twice.

The scrapbook also contained a photo of Gibson as a high school senior, and when she saw it, she said, she thought to herself, "That's the age I was when I dated Roy Moore, because my braces were off."

As Gibson previously told The Post, she said that she and Moore dated for a couple of months. She said he kissed her by the swimming pool concession stand at a local country club, that he played his guitar and read his own poetry to her, and that things ended when she went off to college in another part of Alabama, though they still kept in touch.

She said she helped Moore when he was campaigning for circuit court judge in 1982, and remembers tucking fliers under windshield wipers at the Kmart parking lot.

She said that when she became engaged, Moore insisted on meeting her fiance to make sure he was "good enough for me." She said when Moore was first appointed as a circuit court judge in 1992, she sent him a gavel engraved with his name and a congratulatory note, and that her family and his exchanged Christmas cards some years.

She said that she held Moore "in high esteem," despite political differences with him, until she began hearing stories from other women who alleged that Moore pursued them as teenagers. She said that at first she did not want to believe the women.

"It takes what I thought was a very lovely part of my past, and it colors it, and it changes it irrevocably," she said. "It changes it permanently."

What made her decision to share the documents easier, she said, was watching and re-watching a video she has on her cellphone of Moore speaking last week and deciding that supporting the women who have come forward was more important than staying silent.

"At 34 minutes and 56 seconds into the video, he says, unequivocally, I did not know any of them," Gibson said. "In that moment, it changed my perspective. I knew he was a liar."

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/woman_shares_new_evidence_of_r.html#incart_m-rpt-2
View Quote
Moore wrote a "happy graduation" note to a 17 year old gal.  How's that suppose to prove he's a pervert?
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 11:23:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Moore wrote a "happy graduation" note to a 17 year old gal.  How's that suppose to prove he's a pervert?  
View Quote
Coincidently just found it and used it as a last minute election surprise.  Right.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 11:24:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Woman shares new evidence of relationship with Roy Moore when she was 17

http://image.al.com/home/bama-media/width328/img/news_impact/photo/moore-accuser-0642422d664ccb0f.jpg

Debbie Wesson Gibson was in her attic hauling out boxes of Christmas decorations last week when she noticed a storage bin she said she had forgotten about. Inside was a scrapbook from her senior year of high school, and taped to a page titled "Those Who Inspire" was a graduation card.

"Happy graduation Debbie," it read in slanted cursive handwriting. "I wanted to give you this card myself. I know that you'll be a success in anything you do. Roy."

The inscription, Gibson said, was written by Roy Moore, the Alabama Republican nominee for U.S. Senate

Shortly after the allegations first surfaced, Moore said in a radio interview with Sean Hannity that he did not know Corfman, but that he remembered Gibson as well as Gloria Thacker Deason, who had told The Post that she dated Moore when she was 18. He called each one "a good girl," and said that he did not remember dating them.

But at two campaign events in recent days, Moore has backtracked.

At a Nov. 27 campaign event in the north Alabama town of Henagar, Moore said, "The allegations are completely false. They are malicious. Specifically, I do not know any of these women."

At a Nov. 29 rally at a church in the south Alabama town of Theodore, Moore said, "Let me state once again: I do not know any of these women, did not date any of these women and have not engaged in any sexual misconduct with anyone."

Gibson said that after finding the scrapbook, she was not sure whether to make it public given the threats she received after publication of the original story. Then she heard what Moore said last week, she said, and contacted The Post.

"He called me a liar," said Gibson, who says she not only openly dated Moore when she was 17 but later joined him in passing out fliers during his campaign for circuit court judge in 1982 and exchanged Christmas cards with him over the years. "Roy Moore made an egregious mistake to attack that one thing - my integrity."

The Moore campaign did not respond to numerous requests for comment for this story.

Two of the other women named in The Post article have also pushed back in recent days against Moore.

Gibson, 54, now lives in Delray Beach, Florida, is a registered Republican, and is the founder of a company that provides sign language interpretation. Though she said the bulk of her work is in educational, medical and legal settings, her clients have included Democrats such as Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden, and Republicans such as the mayor of Miami. She said that despite requests from dozens of media outlets, she had "very carefully said absolutely nothing" after her account was first published in The Post due to a barrage of threatening hate mail she received, prompting her to notify her local police department. She and the other women have been accused by Moore's surrogates of lying, or being paid to spread false stories, or being part of a larger political conspiracy to defeat Moore.

Then she found the scrapbook and the graduation card with the slanted, cursive handwriting, which she said immediately reminded her of another woman, Beverly Young Nelson, who had come forward after the Post story was published. In an emotional news conference with the attorney Gloria Allred, Nelson accused Moore of sexually assaulting her when she was 16, and produced what she said was her high school yearbook with an inscription to her from Moore.

"I just couldn't imagine him doing something like that," Gibson said. "And then when I saw the interview from Beverly, and I saw his handwriting in her yearbook, my heart just sank. And when I saw what I knew to be Roy Moore's handwriting, I just began to sob openly."

Mark Songer, a former FBI forensic examiner now with the firm Robson Forensic, examined an image of the graduation card at The Post's request and said that it "appears to be naturally prepared." Songer also compared an image of the yearbook inscription to the image of the graduation card and said that "the style of writing, as well as certain letter features, appear to be similar." He stressed the need for a full and comprehensive handwriting examination to arrive at a final conclusion.

Gibson said she remembers Moore handing the card to her at the Etowah High School graduation ceremony in Attalla, Alabama, where Gibson grew up about 10 miles from Moore's home. She remembers reading the inscription and writing below it: "Roy Moore inspires me because he is such a successful man himself. Also, he is about the only person I know of who seriously believes in me. I appreciate that. He's got to be one of the nicest people I know."

As she flipped through the scrapbook last week, Gibson said, she realized it contained other indications of her relationship with Moore, which she says began in March 1981, after he came to speak to her high school civics class.

On a page titled "commencement," under "My own guests," she had written "Roy S. Moore," just above "mom" and "dad."

On a page titled "remembrances," she had listed her graduation gifts line by line, including "$10, card" from "Roy S. Moore," and a check mark indicating she had sent a thank-you card.

On a page titled "the best times," she had written: "Wednesday night, 3-4-81. Roy S. Moore and I went out for the first time. We went out to eat at Catfish Cabin in Albertville. I had a great time." She had underlined "great" twice.

The scrapbook also contained a photo of Gibson as a high school senior, and when she saw it, she said, she thought to herself, "That's the age I was when I dated Roy Moore, because my braces were off."

As Gibson previously told The Post, she said that she and Moore dated for a couple of months. She said he kissed her by the swimming pool concession stand at a local country club, that he played his guitar and read his own poetry to her, and that things ended when she went off to college in another part of Alabama, though they still kept in touch.

She said she helped Moore when he was campaigning for circuit court judge in 1982, and remembers tucking fliers under windshield wipers at the Kmart parking lot.

She said that when she became engaged, Moore insisted on meeting her fiance to make sure he was "good enough for me." She said when Moore was first appointed as a circuit court judge in 1992, she sent him a gavel engraved with his name and a congratulatory note, and that her family and his exchanged Christmas cards some years.

She said that she held Moore "in high esteem," despite political differences with him, until she began hearing stories from other women who alleged that Moore pursued them as teenagers. She said that at first she did not want to believe the women.

"It takes what I thought was a very lovely part of my past, and it colors it, and it changes it irrevocably," she said. "It changes it permanently."

What made her decision to share the documents easier, she said, was watching and re-watching a video she has on her cellphone of Moore speaking last week and deciding that supporting the women who have come forward was more important than staying silent.

"At 34 minutes and 56 seconds into the video, he says, unequivocally, I did not know any of them," Gibson said. "In that moment, it changed my perspective. I knew he was a liar."

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/woman_shares_new_evidence_of_r.html#incart_m-rpt-2
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 11:29:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Moore is guilty of hanging around some women that grew up to very, very ugly.  
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 11:35:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Just saw an ad on YouTube saying "Your vote is public record, and your community will know whether you voted to stop Roy Moore"

View Quote
Sounds like voter intimidation.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 11:42:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 11:43:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Coincidently just found it and used it as a last minute election surprise.  Right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She just happened to remember it being there!  Too bad under the card is a line " Roy Moore inspires her"
Moore is going to win.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 1:41:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
An attempt at public shaming, from a group of people who have no shame at all.  SMH
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 1:43:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It's exactly what it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like voter intimidation.
It's exactly what it is.
Is that legally actionable?
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 1:54:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
So it's signed Roy?  I don't see a last name how much you wanna bet there is a Roy in here graduating class.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 2:53:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

So it's signed Roy?  I don't see a last name how much you wanna bet there is a Roy in here graduating class.
View Quote
xoxoxo Roy DA
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:10:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 4:22:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It's exactly what it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's exactly what it is.
Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill said his office has received complaints about the ad.

"We have seen the contents of the ad and it is voter intimidation," Merrill said.
http://archive.is/tSc5b
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 4:43:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm not in Alabama, but it seems to me that would make people show up at the poles to vote for him.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 4:51:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I doubt it. They are conducting a full on social media shamming of anyone who doubts the accusers stories.

Some are trying to doxx people who post comments in favor of Moore.

This is a bizarre election. There is ZERO comments about this election in my personal social media sphere.

Almost zero signs in peoples yards supporting Moore. Yet depending on the poll he is leading by 6 to 8 points.
View Quote
Probably because the media is making it out to be this huge deal all the while the people of Al are just going about their daily business.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 7:07:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 7:07:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 7:10:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Fox 6 just showed a check sent to the Doug Jones campaign from rino Jeff Flake!
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 7:13:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Are you complaining about a New York Carpet Bagger influencing the Alabama election?

because I could have sworn you posted about Trump's endorsement not a few posts ago.

This is national stuff now.  Your states deciding what could be a swing vote for the senate.  Don't be surprised the world is watching
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 7:22:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 7:27:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 7:28:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 7:33:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 7:44:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Republican National Committee reinstates support for Roy Moore; Moore responds

The Republican National Committee will support Roy Moore's bid for the U.S. Senate, AL.com has confirmed.

Breitbart News first reported the decision, which came on the same day as President Trump officially endorsed the controversial GOP nominee. RNC's change was later confirmed to AL.com.

The RNC announced last month it would not support Moore's bid after allegations emerged he had improper sexual contact with teenage girls in the 1970s.

Moore denies the allegations.

Breibart reported RNC members from Alabama were told Monday the party would resume financial support for Moore in his battle against Democrat Doug Jones, a former federal prosecutor. The Alabama Republican Party's steering committee passed a measure in November in support of Moore.

Moore's camp praised the decision.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/republican_national_committee_2.html#incart_m-rpt-2

More at link
View Quote
Translation:  We think this guy is going to win, and it looks like he is going to

jam his dick so far up our collective ass, that we will be using his cum as

toothpaste, so let's see if we can get on his voters good side.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Driving around huntsville at work, we see Doug Jones yard signs at a 10 or 15 to 1 ratio to Moore signs. In the rural surrounding towns, it's almost the other way around. Hopefully there are more Moore supporters in the city limits that for whatever reason don't let there choice be known. And maybe there will be a Clinton effect, there is so much perceived support for the left candidate that many just won't show up to vote because it's "in the bag."
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 8:02:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 8:11:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 8:14:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Trump's backing could make Roy Moore a powerful senator

President Donald Trump and Senate Republican leaders remained sharply divided over Roy Moore on Monday, with the president declaring his strongest support yet while top senators warned that the embattled Senate nominee from Alabama was likely to face an immediate ethics probe if he is elected next week.

The divergent attitudes toward Moore, who has been accused of making unwanted sexual advances toward teenage girls when he was in his 30s, underscored how polarizing a figure he would be among his party's national leaders if he wins the Dec. 12 special election.

Even if Moore is largely ostracized by his Senate colleagues, the support of the president could make him an influential figure in Washington - a point he appeared determined to emphasize on Monday.

"I look forward to fighting alongside the President to #MAGA!" Moore wrote on Twitter, using the acronym for Trump's signature campaign theme, "Make America Great Again."

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/trumps_backing_could_make_roy.html#incart_river_home

Bunch more stuff at the link
View Quote
It would be funny if he drives the Turtle so crazy that begs Trump for a deal - you can fire Sessions & we will confirm Moore in his place...
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 9:15:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 9:41:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Tuesday polls.  

Jones is leading 48% to 44%.  
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/363336-alabama-poll-jones-leads-moore-by-4-points

Moore is leading 50% to 43%.  
<a>http://www.wbrc.com/story/37000237/exclusive-roy-moores-lead-over-doug-jones-increases-in-new-poll</a><a href="http://www.wbrc.com/story/37000237/exclusive-roy-moores-lead-over-doug-jones-increases-in-new-poll">
</a>
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 1:22:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 1:23:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 1:25:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 83
Top Top