Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 91
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 12:25:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I expect it to bne as hard hitting as any Biden interview.  

Many tough and nail biting questions over "Favorite flavor of ice cream". Baldwin will be shaking when he is done, literally shaking.
View Quote

CYA and damage-control, nothing else.

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 1:09:11 PM EDT
[#2]
https://deadline.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Search-Warrant-4_Movie-Set_Baldwin-Shooting-Incident.pdf

Link to the latest search warrant because you can’t trust “journalists” to comprehend it and write about it
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:58:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
https://deadline.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Search-Warrant-4_Movie-Set_Baldwin-Shooting-Incident.pdf

Link to the latest search warrant because you can’t trust “journalists” to comprehend it and write about it
View Quote

Gutierrez camp working theory seems to be that because the dummy and blank round cases at this set were all Starline, then if the live round also had a Starline case, then it could only have come from the unnamed friend of Reed. That makes no sense considering how common small series production using Starline brass is. It proves absolutely nothing.

But the sheriff's office has to investigate it, none the less.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:58:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Self shooting gun...

(CNN)Alec Baldwin told ABC News he never pulled the trigger of the gun that shot director of photography Halyna Hutchins on the set of "Rust."

"The trigger wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger," Baldwin said in an excerpt released Wednesday from the sit-down interview -- his first since the October shooting.

When asked why he pointed the gun at Hutchins and pulled the trigger when that wasn't in the script, Baldwin said, "I would never point a gun at anyone and then pull the trigger, never."

Baldwin also said he has no idea how a live bullet got in the Colt .45 revolver he used in the scene. "Someone put a live bullet in the gun, a bullet that wasn't even supposed to be on the property," he said.

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:01:48 PM EDT
[#5]
"Someone put a live bullet in the gun, a bullet that wasn't even supposed to be on the property," he said.
View Quote

So it was ok for him to point the revolver at a person, pull the hammer back, take aim and pull the trigger?
Nuh-uh!

(Only other explanation has to be his massive ego struck the primer, causing the gun to "go off".) Lying scum!
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:14:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Self shooting gun...

(CNN)Alec Baldwin told ABC News he never pulled the trigger of the gun that shot director of photography Halyna Hutchins on the set of "Rust."

"The trigger wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger," Baldwin said in an excerpt released Wednesday from the sit-down interview -- his first since the October shooting.

When asked why he pointed the gun at Hutchins and pulled the trigger when that wasn't in the script, Baldwin said, "I would never point a gun at anyone and then pull the trigger, never."

Baldwin also said he has no idea how a live bullet got in the Colt .45 revolver he used in the scene. "Someone put a live bullet in the gun, a bullet that wasn't even supposed to be on the property," he said.

He sticks to the liberal narrative that the gun itself kills people and not people pulling the trigger.   Probably a bad gun raised by bad parents.

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:51:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Self shooting gun...

View Quote

Yea, me thinks that statement was written by his lawyers

The gun wasn't a Taurus 24/7 was it?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:17:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Self shooting gun...

"I didn't pull the trigger..."  Implying that the (unsafe) revolver "went off" by itself.

I fear he is winding up to blame the gun and to fulfill the commie wet dream of holding gun manufacturers liable.  I expect he will interplead whoever made the revolver in the lawsuits he is facing, opening the door to bankrupting the industry.

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:19:30 PM EDT
[#9]
FAB on almost page 87.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:24:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Just saw the commercial for his upcoming interview with that little fucking man-child Stephanopolus.

"But......I never pulled the trigger!"
"How did a real bullet get into the gun?"
"I don't know!"

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:25:01 PM EDT
[#11]
So, spontaneous ignition caused by Trump ? That's what he is claiming ?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:30:52 PM EDT
[#12]
So he is worried about lawsuits now?
Kids of the woman he killed might want him to pay, hence story change.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:50:58 PM EDT
[#13]
It was an old SA pistol, correct?  And he's claiming he pointed it at her, and it went off by itself?  
LOL.  Is that even mechanically possible?  
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:53:04 PM EDT
[#14]
A trick gun with a hair trigger that released ?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 1:25:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Alec Baldwin Exclusive: 'The trigger wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger.' | ABC News
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 1:38:07 AM EDT
[#16]
I actually feel sorry for him. He can't help it he's a moron. Adults, responsible adults should have taken responsibility for him decades ago. As a moron he should not be allowed out on his own....he should never drive, he should never have gotten married, and he most certainly should be restricted from using firearms. But I guess in an era that we have a senile/incompetent/moron as our country's chief executive a moron handling firearms, managing and producing a film and a film set is quite a little thing.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 1:41:36 AM EDT
[#17]

Give me a fucking break, he's an actor, not a very good one but still an asshole actor. The tears (if there actually were any) are for himself not anyone else.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 1:43:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Oops, edit
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:22:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Give me a fucking break, he's an actor, not a very good one but still an asshole actor. The tears (if there actually were any) are for himself not anyone else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yep.  He's only crying because his career is dead.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 11:32:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From your lips to God's ears!
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 11:54:44 AM EDT
[#21]
pointed firearm, possibly an antique with wear on it at a person. Despite his touting that he knows firearms he couldn't get it to lock into half cock. Hammer drops on a live round. He might be telling the truth he did not pull the trigger. But he is responsible for shooting the asst. director/cinematographer and director. He had no reason to point the piece at anyone.......he did not personally check it out. He is culpable. He was the producer on the film, he was in charge. He should serve time. He should be a pariah in the business. He knows it. That's why he's crying......he has come to the realization that he's a moron.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:01:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
pointed firearm, possibly an antique with wear on it at a person.
View Quote

It was an Italian replica, not an antique.  He cocked it and pulled the trigger.

I'm sure when the police examine the gun, they'll find it to be working correctly.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:18:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It was an Italian replica, not an antique.  He cocked it and pulled the trigger.

I'm sure when the police examine the gun, they'll find it to be working correctly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
pointed firearm, possibly an antique with wear on it at a person.

Hey, he has to get himself right with this.....any excuse, any port in a storm.....any denial will work. His psyche is important.....too bad the cinematographer had to die, but he's got to think of himself.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:21:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Hey, he has to get himself right with this.....any excuse, any port in a storm.....any denial will work. His psyche is important.....too bad the cinematographer had to die, but he's got to think of himself.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:33:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
...he has come to the realization that he's a moron.
View Quote

Doubtful.  He probably thinks everybody else are morons, because they think he is in any way responsible for this.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:51:26 PM EDT
[#26]

Jesus these people turn my stomach. The lightning, the heartfelt music, the soft subdued tones of the announcers voice. A lady is dead and these people make a show for the purpose of making money and making Alec Baldwin look like a victim. These people are evil.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:54:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Jesus these people turn my stomach. The lightning, the heartfelt music, the soft subdued tones of the announcers voice. A lady is dead and these people make a show for the purpose of making money and making Alec Baldwin look like a victim. These people are evil.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

the news media are not journalists, they're activist propagandists
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 1:24:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

The assistant director's lawyer is now claiming that his client has been saying, since the beginning, that Baldwin didn't pull the trigger (claims Baldwin's finger was clearly outside the trigger guard, extended parallel to the barrel), and that it was a "misfire".

Does sound like the lawyers got together to decide who was a common target that everyone involved could sue.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 1:38:07 PM EDT
[#29]
I wasn't there. But I call "Bullshit".
If that Pietta was manufactured in the last 40 years, the lawyers wouldn't let it be sold without some sort of safety like the transfer bar safety. Shung's replicas don't have such a safety-therefore, no 1873 ever were sold with such a safety! (Thanks Gnu he set me straight!)
It ain't a black powder cap & ball. It ain't a pepperbox. It's an 1873 reproduction with 140 years of design & manufacturing history behind it.

He's a lying sack of $hit and his lawyers are, too. Does the word 'trigger' mean something different in lawyerese?
(Apologies if I 'triggered' any lawyers.)
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 1:38:53 PM EDT
[#30]
The asshole admitted pulling the trigger and many witnesses saw it.
He's fucked.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 2:28:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The assistant director's lawyer is now claiming that his client has been saying, since the beginning, that Baldwin didn't pull the trigger (claims Baldwin's finger was clearly outside the trigger guard, extended parallel to the barrel), and that it was a "misfire".

Does sound like the lawyers got together to decide who was a common target that everyone involved could sue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, what they are saying that without squeezing the trigger, without cocking the hammer, a single action revolver can actually fire itself? Dear God in heaven, we're all at risk.....just think what a double-action revolver can do. Thank God for Alec Baldwin, his incident with that murderous weapon has given us all warning. He is a prince amongst men.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:15:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

the news media are not journalists, they're activist propagandists
View Quote

True. Same goes for the FBI. They are no longer a law enforcement agency. They are now the political enforcemet arm of the democratic party.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:19:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I actually feel sorry for him. He can't help it he's a moron. Adults, responsible adults should have taken responsibility for him decades ago. As a moron he should not be allowed out on his own....he should never drive, he should never have gotten married, and he most certainly should be restricted from using firearms. But I guess in an era that we have a senile/incompetent/moron as our country's chief executive a moron handling firearms, managing and producing a film and a film set is quite a little thing.
View Quote

I don’t feel sorry for him. He is a terrible human being with a lack of impulse control.  Prisons are full of men like him that have no regard for anyone else.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:22:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don’t feel sorry for him. He is a terrible human being with a lack of impulse control.  Prisons are full of men like him that have no regard for anyone else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You realize my post was sarcasm right?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:58:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

So it was ok for him to point the revolver at a person, pull the hammer back, take aim and pull the trigger?
Nuh-uh!

(Only other explanation has to be his massive ego struck the primer, causing the gun to "go off".) Lying scum!
View Quote

LOL!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:05:43 PM EDT
[#36]
I just heard Gloria Alred on Dana Loesch's radio show.

She represents the script supervisor.

Alred laid out their entire case against Baldwin, and it's extraordinarily damning. The scene was neither a scheduled shot, nor a called rehearsal.

He had responsibilities as an actor here, but moreso DUTIES.  As a producer, which he is/was, he bore the weight of ensuring workplace safety, and it's he himself that breached it, in the worst way imaginable.

Loads of stuff he should have known, should have done, but ignored.

Basically, only the armorer is supposed to hand a firearm to an actor.  Wasn't done here. An "assistant director" handed Baldwin the firearm.

According to industry rules and bulletins, it was at that point Baldwin's responsibility to either check it himself or as a producer say "HEY, WHERE IS THE ARMORER? GET HER OVER HERE NOW TO CHECK THIS FIREARM PLEASE."

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:16:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Probably a dumb question but if Baldwin is making the statement that he never pulled the trigger, you think they made the statement after looking at the film footage and determining they couldn't prove it?

Why else would they craft this post-event narrative, if they knew it could be easily disproven by looking at the footage
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:27:35 PM EDT
[#38]
There was no footage. The cameras weren't rolling. They were checking for lights & shadows before actually rolling film. Apparently this is common in the industry.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:33:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Probably a dumb question but if Baldwin is making the statement that he never pulled the trigger, you think they made the statement after looking at the film footage and determining they couldn't prove it?

Why else would they craft this post-event narrative, if they knew it could be easily disproven by looking at the footage
View Quote

there is supposedly not footage of the shooting, it was during rehearsals
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:33:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Three faces of Eve. It was the other guy that pulled the trigger.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:36:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

there is supposedly not footage of the shooting, it was during rehearsals
View Quote

That explains how effortlessly he lied about it

Appreciate the clarification
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:36:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Three faces of Eve. It was the other guy that pulled the trigger.
View Quote

Like this mysterious person who keeps shitting Joe Biden's pants.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:41:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted: he has come to the realization that he's a moron.
View Quote

No chance, He is actually way too big of a MORON to understand thst he is A MORON. Typical Hollywood limousine riding commie!
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 7:19:54 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 7:22:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I realize that,………now.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 7:31:29 PM EDT
[#46]
I won’t watch that D bag.  I like my TV too much so I appreciate the cliff notes.  I’m sure midget George will pin him down.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 7:57:08 PM EDT
[#47]
The Santa Fe Sheriff's Department said it is awaiting results from the FBI which would shed light on how the gun could have been fired.  

"Guns don't just go off," Sheriff Adan Mendoza told Fox News Digital. "So whatever needs to happen to manipulate the firearm, he did that and it was in his hands."
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-says-didnt-pull-trigger-experts-weigh-in
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:09:20 PM EDT
[#48]
I woke up the other night to the sound of gunshots.

One of my single-action revolvers broke out of the safe, loaded itself, and was out on the back porch, shooting into the air and yelling "Woo hoo!"

So don't tell me that guns can't shoot themselves.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:11:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The Santa Fe Sheriff's Department said it is awaiting results from the FBI which would shed light on how the gun could have been fired.  

"Guns don't just go off," Sheriff Adan Mendoza told Fox News Digital. "So whatever needs to happen to manipulate the firearm, he did that and it was in his hands."
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-says-didnt-pull-trigger-experts-weigh-in
View Quote

I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI fucked with the gun somehow to save Baldwin's ass. "Yes, it went off by itself!"
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:11:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I wasn't there. But I call "Bullshit".
If that Pietta was manufactured in the last 40 years, the lawyers wouldn't let it be sold without some sort of safety like the transfer bar safety.
It ain't a black powder cap & ball. It ain't a pepperbox. It's an 1873 reproduction with 140 years of design & manufacturing history behind it.

He's a lying sack of $hit and his lawyers are, too. Does the word 'trigger' mean something different in lawyerese?
(Apologies if I 'triggered' any lawyers.)
View Quote

you are wrong. all my replicas have no such safety
Page / 91
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top