BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 10:45:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Oh really. Might want to go take a look at what makes a man a homosexual. It sure isn’t being attracted to femininity.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do realize that makes you a homo don’t you?

Oh really. Might want to go take a look at what makes a man a homosexual. It sure isn’t being attracted to femininity.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 10:46:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So wait.

You're telling me that "reporting" fake information and conspiracy theories as truth, then later claiming those reports are only entertainment, and that they're so out of the fucking world that no reasonable person would believe them... Thats not a sound, profitable business?

Fucking shocked, I tell you.  
View Quote
It is for MSNBC, CNN, et al.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 10:48:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 10:49:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Since I haven't followed this at all what did Alex Jones do or say that got him in trouble?
View Quote

He said Sandy Hook didn't really happen and all the parents were hired crisis actors which were told to do this by the CIA to further gun control
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 10:49:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 10:50:03 AM EDT
[#6]
View All Quotes

You can see what I assume is his kid in the background. Imagine growing up with Alex Jones as your dad.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 10:53:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He said Sandy Hook didn't really happen and all the parents were hired crisis actors which were told to do this by the CIA to further gun control
View Quote
Damn that is an incredibly stupid thing to say. I'm guessing he doubled down after being told he was wrong.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 10:56:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Damn that is an incredibly stupid thing to say. I'm guessing he doubled down after being told he was wrong.
View Quote

For months/years.   Including having "investigators" on his show who would harass certain of the parents and demand them to have their dead kids' body exhumed for an autopsy.

The retard bandwaggoners who constantly called/wrote/messaged the parents to talk shit to them are probably what pushed it over the edge.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 10:59:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

For months/years.   Including having "investigators" on his show who would harass certain of the parents and demand them to have their dead kids' body exhumed for an autopsy.

The retard bandwaggoners who constantly called/wrote/messaged the parents to talk shit to them are probably what pushed it over the edge.
View Quote
So he went all in on it. I'm starting to see why he got sued.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 10:59:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You can see what I assume is his kid in the background. Imagine growing up with Alex Jones as your dad.
View Quote

Either incredibly fucked up or completely unflappable.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:00:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:01:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:03:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

It didn't help that he repeatedly failed to comply with court orders to provide discovery and other information to the plaintiffs which resulted in the default judgements against him.

It's like he intentionally went out of his way to lose.

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:06:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:06:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It didn't help that he repeatedly failed to comply with court orders to provide discovery and other information to the plaintiffs which resulted in the default judgements against him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION CONFIRMED
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:09:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
I see why he was in trouble
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Jones has stated on air that he's been told that all these legal problems disappear if he disavows the 2nd Amendment and shuts down InfoWars.  This is about silencing dissenting voices so the bigger plan of the great reset can move forward unimpeded, this is about shutting down Jones and InfoWars; this is lawfare at its finest.

View Quote

LOL. I’m sure that is 100% accurate.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:14:12 AM EDT
[#18]
See You In Tea
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:15:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If Alex Jones doesn't make you laugh I don't know what to tell you guys. He's a breathing meme
View Quote

You think frogs being turned gay is a laughing matter?
You just made the list mister.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:16:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So, can anyone explain why NONE of the supposed rounds were never matched to the rifle? Not one?

Can anyone tell me why there was no confirmed DNA or fingerprints of Adam Lanza in the car or school?

Can anyone tell me why there was a shotgun blast at the entrance of the school, but the CSP said there wasn't?

Finally, can anyone tell me why there is MSM video of multiple suspects that ran into the woods, but were never identified? Also as to why the video footage is from around Noon but the transcripts say the video is from 8:30?

View Quote

Idk I never really delved into the story. The only weird thing I remember was the smiling and laughing parent at the news conference but you could probably just say people do weird stuff when grieving.

Can we not get this thread locked though please?
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:17:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

What do you think tap water is?!?

I was told by a genetical engineer in England... I've never told this story on air because its so fantastical (oh gawd!)... they got human fish baby hybrids in these tanks.  All pressed up against the glass.  You ever see a turtle in the zoo and feel bad for it?  We are so screwed, people!
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:20:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Do you believe defamation should be without repercussion?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The same law firms that got the judgement from Remington and pushed them off the cliff are the one's who are currently going after Jones.  Seems to me this is about more than Alex Jones, but continue to focus on the man and his persona instead.  The left does whatever it takes and plays to win, while the right stands around on their high moral ground wondering what the hell just happened.

Yup. Jones is a nut, sometimes entertaining, sometimes painfully stupid, but all too often there is some truth behind his rants.

Regardless of personal opinion of the man, nobody on the right should be happy about this.
Alex Jones is a force that does nothing but damage to the right by discrediting it, particularly with the "normal" people in the middle that we need to win over to actually win elections in contested states.  At best, the "right" is 30-40% of America (depending on the issue).  The "far right" is at best 20%, and the loony far right is at best 10%.  Its strategically retarded to give people like him, the Q-tards and the rest of the conspiracy nuts a platform that serves to drive away allies that we need.

Jones is only right when the left is in charge. When the right does dumb shit like think it can install Jeffersonian democracy in shitholes he attacks them too.  

The weapons they use against him will be used against others on the right. This is not a good thing.

Do you believe defamation should be without repercussion?

I see it everyday from the MSM and shithead politicians.  When rules only apply to some and are used as a weapon against political enemies I will oppose it.

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:20:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Idk I never really delved into the story. The only weird thing I remember was the smiling and laughing parent at the news conference but you could probably just say people do weird stuff when grieving.

Can we not get this thread locked though please?
View Quote

Yeah.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:21:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This isnt true,.according to Jones. Take this however you choose, but he said he provided the courts with everything they requested, his lawyers can prove it, and they claimed the paperwork was fake or didn't meet their standards. Some legalese bullshit that our courts do to people all the time but noone has a platform to talk about it. Jones does. But people just dismiss his claims, like they have so many times before. We see how those claims are now coming to fruition so, I believe him.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:21:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So, can anyone explain why NONE of the supposed rounds were never matched to the rifle? Not one?

Can anyone tell me why there was no confirmed DNA or fingerprints of Adam Lanza in the car or school?

Can anyone tell me why there was a shotgun blast at the entrance of the school, but the CSP said there wasn't?

Finally, can anyone tell me why there is MSM video of multiple suspects that ran into the woods, but were never identified? Also as to why the video footage is from around Noon but the transcripts say the video is from 8:30?

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:21:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:22:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a friend that is convinced Alex Jones is controlled opposition.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:23:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Imagine this….

You are making out with her and you pull down the shoulder straps of her dress and fondle ‘dem titties. As you kiss her neck and move your mouth down to her nipples your inadequate dick is throbbing in anticipation of sliding into her ham wallet.

You run your hand up her leg moving towards her hatchet wound with eager anticipation. When your hand gets between her legs you wrap your hands around a veiny, smooth shaft.

What do you do? You worked through all the femininity and now have a handful of masculinity that cannot be denied because in this sexual transaction you now have two dicks that must ejaculate.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:23:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This isnt true,.according to Jones. Take this however you choose, but he said he provided the courts with everything they requested, his lawyers can prove it, and they claimed the paperwork was fake or didn't meet their standards. Some legalese bullshit that our courts do to people all the time but noone has a platform to talk about it. Jones does. But people just dismiss his claims, like they have so many times before. We see how those claims are now coming to fruition so, I believe him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HE HAS THE DOCUMENTS!
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:23:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Jesus Christ, the sandy hook truthers are here.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:23:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I was told by a genetical engineer in England... I've never told this story on air because its so fantastical (oh gawd!)... they got human fish baby hybrids in these tanks.  All pressed up against the glass.  You ever see a turtle in the zoo and feel bad for it?  We are so screwed, people!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IT'S OVER

THEY'RE GOING TO CUT YOUR POWER OFF

IT'S ALL OVER! ENJOY!
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:24:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't believe that. He's read too much and has a self admitted drinking problem.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:24:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Imagine this….

You are making out with her and you pull down the shoulder straps of her dress and fondle ‘dem titties. As you kiss her neck and move your mouth down to her nipples your inadequate dick is throbbing in anticipation of sliding into her ham wallet.

You run your hand up her leg moving towards her hatchet wound with eager anticipation. When your hand gets between her legs you wrap your hands around a veiny, smooth shaft.

What do you do? You worked through all the femininity and now have a handful of masculinity that cannot be denied because in this sexual transaction you now have two dicks that must ejaculate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Imagine this….

Why would anyone want to imagine that?
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:24:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
If Alex Jones doesn't make you laugh I don't know what to tell you guys. He's a breathing meme
View Quote
When he challenged Brian Stelter and any midget of his choosing to a pay per view boxing match against him I just about had to stop mowing the lawn. I was in tears
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:24:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's a shock jock selling fear and conspiracy theories to draw clicks and views.   That's all.   A carnival barker with a patent medicine side business.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:25:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Jesus Christ, the sandy hook truthers/Qanon Trumpers are here.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:26:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

HE HAS THE DOCUMENTS!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HE HAS THE DOCUMENTS!

Check out this guy mocking the documents but Alex freaks out lololol 1:45

Alex Jones Hits the Streets to Spread Info-Truths
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:27:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
When he challenged Brian Stelter and any midget of his choosing to a pay per view boxing match against him I just about had to stop mowing the lawn. I was in tears
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:27:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

HE HAS THE DOCUMENTS!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HE HAS THE DOCUMENTS!

And Blaire has the meat!
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:28:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I can't believe that. He's read too much and has a self admitted drinking problem.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t believe it either but sometimes it makes sense that he is a plant to discredit real conspiracies.  

I just think he is nuts.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:33:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fCqyw1h-MM
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HE HAS THE DOCUMENTS!

Girls run away.
Alex - why do they always run away. We love you.

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:34:03 AM EDT
[#42]

Did you report the posts yet?
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:35:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Girls run away.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HE HAS THE DOCUMENTS!

Girls run away.

He's so ridiculous
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:35:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:38:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
according to Jones
View Quote

Well there’s your problem.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:38:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I don't believe it either but sometimes it makes sense that he is a plant to discredit real conspiracies.  

I just think he is nuts.
View Quote
He's not controlled opposition, he's just got a few loose screws. I guess I just take him as almost satirical entertainment, so I don't get too worked up about anything he says.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:38:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I don't believe it either but sometimes it makes sense that he is a plant to discredit real conspiracies.  

I just think he is nuts.
View Quote
He isn't nuts. He's an exploitive huckster making money off of people who are desperate to believe an "alternate truth". It's grotesque.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:40:32 AM EDT
[#48]
He should identify as Oberlin College and call it good.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:41:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

This. I hope the families get every last dime of his.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shouldn't have spread all that Sandy Hook bullshit.

This. I hope the families get every last dime of his.
Nah, fuck 'em. They need to be bankrupt themselves for the remington lawsuit.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:42:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He isn't nuts. He's an exploitive huckster making money off of people who are desperate to believe an "alternate truth". It's grotesque.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just think he is nuts.

It's not grotesque it's hilarious
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top