Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:15:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:15:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh shit have you guys seen the samurai one?

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:17:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
To all the people saying these types of lawsuits chill free speech, you must be really upset at Trump for filing this one.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/124774/B6B5B4D2-8F6D-4CFB-A253-F8CE1A757ECE-2355081.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Regular people became apathetic about lies from the leftist MSM and did nothing to stop them until they see lives destroyed and now the death throws of our Republic. Some still care and that number increases daily.

Leftists have been able to say anything they want for decades but sane people are starting to win here and there.
Tell that to Nick Sandmann.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o85xzgkEE1YPEEo9i/giphy.gif
To all the people saying these types of lawsuits chill free speech, you must be really upset at Trump for filing this one.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/124774/B6B5B4D2-8F6D-4CFB-A253-F8CE1A757ECE-2355081.jpg

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:18:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

The samurai one?
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:18:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Jones has stated on air that he's been told that all these legal problems disappear if he disavows the 2nd Amendment and shuts down InfoWars.  This is about silencing dissenting voices so the bigger plan of the great reset can move forward unimpeded, this is about shutting down Jones and InfoWars; this is lawfare at its finest.

View Quote

Spot on.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:20:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Money bomb drive starts Thursday morning 9 am EST.

7 million viewers daily on Banned.video, they should at least be able to raise $7m on top on their store revenue.

Their annual expenses are $28 from what I've read.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:20:31 PM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The samurai one?
https://i.ibb.co/5skLjKF/1639091574387.gif

Bro you're going to lose it.

Alex Jones Channels his inner Samurai
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:20:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

This one?
Alex Jones Channels his inner Samurai
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:21:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMPjau6m_xU
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The samurai one?

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:23:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The samurai one?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:23:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

amazing
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:24:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Samurai Warrior from Belushi.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:25:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Look at all you suckers, arguing with each other. How's it feel to be brainwashed into division as planned? Pull back the curtain, wake up to see the real enemies.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:34:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Watch Alex Jones Impersonate Bernie Sanders And Bill Gates | Alex Jones Master Class Part 3
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:35:11 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm listening to Mike Adams who says:

Judge ordered Alex to turn over all financial records.  He did.
Judge asked him for his marketing surveys.  Alex said they didn't do any and just winged it.
Judge said he lied and held summary judgment against him; denying him any opportunity to challenge any of the evidence or accusations.
Alex files for bankruptcy to protect himself against anticipated fine from the court.

If what Mike Adams says is true, it reminds me of the way the FBI or any other federal agency tries to destroy someone.  They jam you with court and attorney fees until you're broke.

If they did this to AJ, they can (and have) do it to anyone.  It's the way of the Fed.

Can't wait for the dollar to die.  Their power evaporates and the government should shrink (how do they pay for it when the FRN is worthless?).
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:38:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Judge asked him for his marketing surveys.  Alex said they didn't do any and just winged it.
Judge said he lied and held summary judgment against him; denying him any opportunity to challenge any of the evidence or accusations.
Alex files for bankruptcy to protect himself against anticipated fine from the court.

If what Mike Adams says is true, it reminds me of the way the FBI or any other federal agency tries to destroy someone.  They jam you with court and attorney fees until you're broke.

If they did this to AJ, they can (and have) do it to anyone.  It's the way of the Fed.

Can't wait for the dollar to die.  Their power evaporates and the government should shrink (how do they pay for it when the FRN is worthless?).
View Quote

This is how Alex has explained it multiple times on his show
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:39:20 PM EDT
[#17]

I think that's what I love about Alex Jones the most.

The left and whoever else thinks they're dunking on him by pointing out how ridiculous he is. But they don't realize the reason he is so funny is because he's so ridiculous.

No one cares when Bill O'Reilly gets jammed up because he's a fag. When they try to show you Alex Jones being ridiculous I just think "Sweet, thanks for the sweet compilation clip!"
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:40:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His merchandise is equally ridiculous.

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:41:24 PM EDT
[#19]
He also sells a gay frog t-shirt lmao
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:41:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't listen to his show.  I hate his interview style of interrupting the speaker.  Gawd how that irks me.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:42:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The left and whoever else thinks they're dunking on him by pointing out how ridiculous he is. But they don't realize the reason he is so funny is because he's so ridiculous.

No one cares when Bill O'Reilly gets jammed up because he's a fag. When they try to show you Alex Jones being ridiculous I just think "Sweet, thanks for the sweet compilation clip!"
View Quote

lol, yep.  Alex Jones doesn't care, either.   He knows what he is.    I've heard he really likes the placeboing remixes.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:43:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's also a liar. He failed to comply with discovery and directly disobeyed the judge's order in multiple cases.  His entire strategy with the cases was to not participate and ignore the trial court and the plaintiffs.  When a defendant does that, the plaintiffs cannot prosecute their case and the only remedy is to enter a default judgment against the defendant.  Otherwise, a defendant could just pretend like the case didn't exist and it would never get to trial because evidence isn't produced during discovery.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:44:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I don't listen to his show.  I hate his interview style of interrupting the speaker.  Gawd how that irks me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

EXCUSE ME!

I'm sorry, go ahead.

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:44:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Look at all you suckers, arguing with each other. How's it feel to be brainwashed into division as planned? Pull back the curtain, wake up to see the real enemies.
View Quote

You can get both you know.  The US government is shit, the msm is shit, and Alex Jones is a nut.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:44:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

lol, yep.  Alex Jones doesn't care, either.   He knows what he is.    I've heard he really likes the placeboing remixes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He plays them in his ad breaks all the time.

Alex Jones tries a glass of CAVEMAN

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:47:47 PM EDT
[#26]
This shit is the death knell of the 1a.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:51:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

First they came for the conspiracy loons publicly accusing private citizens of being crisis actors.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:52:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:55:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Money bomb drive starts Thursday morning 9 am EST.

7 million viewers daily on Banned.video, they should at least be able to raise $7m on top on their store revenue.

Their annual expenses are $28 from what I've read.
View Quote

Money bomb? Or Money "Tzar" Bomba?

"Yes, Info War, dis is Boris from New York. I like to buy 200 Berkey water filters.  Yes, like last month. I have twenty VISA cards to pay."

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:56:35 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:57:27 PM EDT
[#31]
He's got another good one with some royalty member. I'll have to try and find the clip.

"IMAGINE YOU'RE IN A BASEMENT AND THIS OPENS THE DOOR! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.... THIS IS EVIL"
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 10:00:11 PM EDT
[#32]
I mean, Brian Stelter does look like a fucking child molester.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 10:13:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 10:15:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 10:15:44 PM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His merchandise is equally ridiculous.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425212/Screenshot_20211122-201635_Gallery-2177590.jpg

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 10:17:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Imagine this….

You are making out with her and you pull down the shoulder straps of her dress and fondle ‘dem titties. As you kiss her neck and move your mouth down to her nipples your inadequate dick is throbbing in anticipation of sliding into her ham wallet.

You run your hand up her leg moving towards her hatchet wound with eager anticipation. When your hand gets between her legs you wrap your hands around a veiny, smooth shaft.

What do you do? You worked through all the femininity and now have a handful of masculinity that cannot be denied because in this sexual transaction you now have two dicks that must ejaculate.
View Quote

Damn. The Crying Game in reality!
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 11:34:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Regular people became apathetic about lies from the leftist MSM and did nothing to stop them until they see lives destroyed and now the death throws of our Republic. Some still care and that number increases daily.

Leftists have been able to say anything they want for decades but sane people are starting to win here and there.

¿Que? He won bigly. Basically the poster boy for a win.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 11:42:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ok so who are the real enemies ? @DetroitSounds
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 11:59:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Que? He won bigly. Basically the poster boy for a win.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's my point. He sued the MSM for the same thing Alex Jones got sued for. Defamation.
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 1:40:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
That's my point. He sued the MSM for the same thing Alex Jones got sued for. Defamation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think we’re saying the same thing. Defamation has been seldom pursued but overwhelmingly targeted conservatives.

Lately AJ has a thing where he keeps promising to let guest have the floor for the next…. While talking nonstop. Then interrupting.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 7:01:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Psychic lobsters

Alex Jones Lobsters Are Psychic
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 7:25:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

He mostly covers news and published or spoken words of evil people. They don’t hide it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jones entire schtick is that he's half insane, half soothsayer

He mostly covers news and published or spoken words of evil people. They don’t hide it.

I’ve never watched much of Jones but I have always thought the above described him exactly. So I can see why leftists and statists want him destroyed.
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 9:54:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 10:01:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Actually, that case is quite different.

She made one off-hand comment on one show about OAN being “paid Russian propaganda” (or something like that) in specific reference to a news story on the Daily Beast that one of the OAN journalists was literally working for a Russian government-owned news agency, IIRC.  It was one comment on one show, specifically related to a story (from another news organization).  Sure, it was an exaggeration because obviously not everyone at OAN was being paid by Russia, but the fact that one of their journalists apparently was, at least gave the statement (exaggerated as it was) a clear connection to reality.

Her legal defense essentially had two parts.
1) she didn’t make the claim about the guy being paid by Russia, she was just reporting on a news story by the Daily Beast
2) her show is NOT a news show, but a political commentary show, so nobody should be surprised at some level of sarcasm, exaggeration, hyperbole, etc.  As such, anyone watching her show would have clearly understood that she wasn’t actually making a claim that everyone at OAN was being paid by Russia.

Alex Jones, on the other hand, claims that he IS providing news, and claims that he is providing facts/truth.  That makes it less credible for him to claim “oh, I am just a commentator/entertainer, so you can’t believe anything I say”

Second, he didn’t just make one off-hand comment on one show.  He repeatedly made this claim, over and over again on his show.

If Rachel Maddow had kept repeating her ridiculous exaggeration over and over again over the next days and weeks, and started to claim that EVERYONE at OAN was being paid by Russia (in other words, the kind of thing Alex Jones was doing), then the defamation case against her would absolutely have been successful, and her defense would not have worked.

So yes, the defense is similar - but the situation is very different, IMO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Second off, the legit exact defense was used successfully by Rachel Maddow.

She made one off-hand comment on one show about OAN being “paid Russian propaganda” (or something like that) in specific reference to a news story on the Daily Beast that one of the OAN journalists was literally working for a Russian government-owned news agency, IIRC.  It was one comment on one show, specifically related to a story (from another news organization).  Sure, it was an exaggeration because obviously not everyone at OAN was being paid by Russia, but the fact that one of their journalists apparently was, at least gave the statement (exaggerated as it was) a clear connection to reality.

1) she didn’t make the claim about the guy being paid by Russia, she was just reporting on a news story by the Daily Beast
2) her show is NOT a news show, but a political commentary show, so nobody should be surprised at some level of sarcasm, exaggeration, hyperbole, etc.  As such, anyone watching her show would have clearly understood that she wasn’t actually making a claim that everyone at OAN was being paid by Russia.

Alex Jones, on the other hand, claims that he IS providing news, and claims that he is providing facts/truth.  That makes it less credible for him to claim “oh, I am just a commentator/entertainer, so you can’t believe anything I say”

Second, he didn’t just make one off-hand comment on one show.  He repeatedly made this claim, over and over again on his show.

If Rachel Maddow had kept repeating her ridiculous exaggeration over and over again over the next days and weeks, and started to claim that EVERYONE at OAN was being paid by Russia (in other words, the kind of thing Alex Jones was doing), then the defamation case against her would absolutely have been successful, and her defense would not have worked.

Does he really claim to be news? (Serious question) His show screams opinion to me based off the ridiculous nature of his tirades.

Like the samurai link I just posted.
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 10:01:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
He's also a liar. He failed to comply with discovery and directly disobeyed the judge's order in multiple cases.  His entire strategy with the cases was to not participate and ignore the trial court and the plaintiffs.  When a defendant does that, the plaintiffs cannot prosecute their case and the only remedy is to enter a default judgment against the defendant.  Otherwise, a defendant could just pretend like the case didn't exist and it would never get to trial because evidence isn't produced during discovery.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe Alex Jones before I believe you. I've seen your posts
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 10:01:47 AM EDT
[#46]
"Welcome to the news:

OHWEEEEEE WOWBBABABABA"

Link Posted: 4/20/2022 10:07:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 10:13:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I agree completely.  

He’s sort of stuck in a catch-22.  He is OBVIOUSLY just an entertainer, who gets ratings (makes money) by saying crazy shit.  

But, a lot of his listeners BELIEVE his crazy shit, so in order to keep them (and keep making money) he has to pretend and claim that he is telling them the truth.

Basically, he’s like the WWF wrestling of news.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1715/tenor-1735887.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does he really claim to be news? (Serious question) His show screams opinion to me based off the ridiculous nature of his tirades.

I agree completely.  

He’s sort of stuck in a catch-22.  He is OBVIOUSLY just an entertainer, who gets ratings (makes money) by saying crazy shit.  

But, a lot of his listeners BELIEVE his crazy shit, so in order to keep them (and keep making money) he has to pretend and claim that he is telling them the truth.

I've heard interviews with him that are pretty good. He knows a lot of the real declassified CIA stuff, but he just glosses over them a lot.

There was a really good one with him and Michael Malice, I forget the 3rd guy. Malice would debunk and affirm various claims of Jones calmly with evidence. Was a good listen
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 10:16:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I've heard interviews with him that are pretty good. He knows a lot of the real declassified CIA stuff, but he just glosses over them a lot.

There was a really good one with him and Michael Malice, I forget the 3rd guy. Malice would debunk and affirm various claims of Jones calmly with evidence. Was a good listen
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree completely.  

He does read news stories. But the stories he reads, he mainly just reads the headlines and then talks about them. They're also from sources that people here would dismiss outright. Oh, zero hedge article, obviously fake. At the same time, at least 87% of what he talks about is true
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 10:21:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Spot on.
View Quote

You guys have convinced me to up my stock holdings in reynold’s wrap.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top