Quoted:
Yes he is. Alex Jones was right.
View Quote

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:53:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Did you take a hammer to that clock so you’d be right twice a day?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:54:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm with you, I love AJ. I don't understand how one wouldn't be entertained by his antics. He's a character

Anyone who takes him seriously whether they be foaming at the mouth with vitriolic hate for the man like so many here or believing and hanging off his every word out of his mouth is fucking weird IMO
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I very much enjoy Alex Jones and I've made no secret of it
I'm with you, I love AJ. I don't understand how one wouldn't be entertained by his antics. He's a character

Anyone who takes him seriously whether they be foaming at the mouth with vitriolic hate for the man like so many here or believing and hanging off his every word out of his mouth is fucking weird IMO
Personal accountability.  I don't see how his words on Sandy Hook are worth $45M.  They were crude and ugly.  But really?

Only statists support that kind of censorship.  Commie statists.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:54:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I’m going to miss InfoWars
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:55:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/69389102.jpg

Guess you felt the need to respond too ....  

How's that "ignore list" thing working out for you "Lug"?

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote
You are so hung up on ignore lists.  You are truly scared somebody won't see one of your silly posts.  

I took you off ignore a long time ago.  It's fun to watch you say all your silly opinions.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:57:57 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote
You can't just let people post.  You have to add your arrogant 2 cents on everything.  You need to needed.  It's hilarious to watch.  

and very sad too.  I suggest a hobby.  Maybe you would enjoy the gym?  Yoga?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:00:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:00:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You can't just let people post.  You have to add your arrogant 2 cents on everything.  You need to needed.  It's hilarious to watch.  

View Quote

He hates Alex Jones unlike anything I have seen. Isnt that a hobby?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:01:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Did you take a hammer to that clock so you’d be right twice a day?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:02:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You make a valid point.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:06:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You can't just let people post.  You have to add your arrogant 2 cents on everything.  You need to needed.  
View Quote

Skeletor quote "Just like a Woman"
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:07:36 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgflip.com/5c98n8.jpg

Bigger_Hammer

Alex Jones has been right many more times over the last 28 years than you have been since I've first seen your posts.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:08:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Personal accountability.  I don't see how his words on Sandy Hook are worth $45M.  They were crude and ugly.  But really?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I very much enjoy Alex Jones and I've made no secret of it

This
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:09:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not going anywhere
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:09:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Inb4 he flees the country and sets up a pirate signal
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:10:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:10:44 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

You want to be relevant so bad.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:12:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Does anyone know the cap on the judgements in Texas? I think Barnes said it's like 1.5 million or something so the 45 million was just for headlines, he won't have to pay anywhere near that
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:13:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Inb4 he flees the country and sets up a pirate signal
View Quote
I heard it on the X
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:13:18 PM EDT
[#21]
The only thing more entertaining than Alex Jones are the "aLeX jOnEs WaS rIgHt!!11!!" people that actually take his circus act seriously.

Most of those folks are almost certainly unfamiliar with the early Jones before, about half way through the Obama years, he realized there was less money in the hardcore tinfoil "9/11 WuZ aN iNsIdE jOb!!11!!!" crew and started hitching his act to the "1776 wIlL CoMmEnCe AgAiN!!11!!" "patriot" movement.

For example, here's Jones in 2008 harassing Michelle Malkin, who was busy bringing the border crisis to light through the Bush years, raving about her wanting to put "us" in FEMA camps:

Alex Jones Leads Mob Against Michelle Malkin

The Skull and Bones, Buildabears, and the military-industrial complex was behind 9/11 in 2004:

Alex Jones on C-Span in 2004

And some ranting/chanting about the CFR and 9/11 being an inside job in 2006:

911 2006 Truth Rally at the CFR Headquarters -Full

A real patriot! Wonder when the last time Jones got so worked up about Skull and Bones... Maybe they're just not cool enough to hate anymore.

That said, Jones should be allowed to be as as he wants (especially to grift the gullible out of their money, which I fully support!) within the bounds of slander and libel. Apparently he really sucks at hiring attorneys.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:14:28 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgflip.com/5c98n8.jpg

Bigger_Hammer

Oh he's been right about a LOT more than people give him credit for.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:14:50 PM EDT
[#23]
The funny thing is a lot of this stuff isn't even hidden and Alex just talks about it.

The pandemic response such as lock downs, testing what government can do. That was discussed in a Rockefeller paper.

The fake meat stuff? Plant meat, insect meat? That's all been openly discussed for years by advocates for centralized power.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:14:53 PM EDT
[#24]
I feel bad for people with the ability to hold AJ in high esteem. Sad.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:15:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Does anyone know the cap on the judgements in Texas? I think Barnes said it's like 1.5 million or something so the 45 million was just for headlines, he won't have to pay anywhere near that
View Quote

750k +750k = 1.5m so I've heard

But I think they can appeal that or something I have no idea
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:16:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The only thing more entertaining than Alex Jones are the "aLeX jOnEs WaS rIgHt!!11!!" people that actually take his circus act seriously.

Most of those folks are almost certainly unfamiliar with the early Jones before, about half way through the Obama years, he realized there was less money in the hardcore tinfoil "9/11 WuZ aN iNsIdE jOb!!11!!!" crew and started hitching his act to the "1776 wIlL CoMmEnCe AgAiN!!11!!" "patriot" movement.

For example, here's Jones in 2008 harassing Michelle Malkin, who was busy bringing the border crisis to light through the Bush years, raving about her wanting to put "us" in FEMA camps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQMgllS413Q

The Skull and Bones, Buildabears, and the military-industrial complex was behind 9/11 in 2004:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jznltrb4JT4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbdOa83nSNs

A real patriot! Wonder when the last time Jones got so worked up about Skull and Bones... Maybe they're just not cool enough to hate anymore.

That said, Jones should be allowed to be as as he wants (especially to grift the gullible out of their money, which I fully support!) within the bounds of slander and libel. Apparently he really sucks at hiring attorneys.
View Quote

So you think bilderberg group, council for foreign relations, the world economic forum, trilateral commission are all made up? You think skull and bones isn't real? Lmfao ok bro.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:16:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Anyone who doesn’t believe that Sandy Hook actually happened is probably retarded. That said, I don’t like the precedent this ruling against him sets. We have a long history of allowing people to believe/say dumb shit in this country.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:18:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The funny thing is a lot of this stuff isn't even hidden and Alex just talks about it.

The pandemic response such as lock downs, testing what government can do. That was discussed in a Rockefeller paper.

The fake meat stuff? Plant meat, insect meat? That's all been openly discussed for years by advocates for centralized power.
View Quote

Yup. Event 201, the lockstep thing, the great reset. He talked about all that before it happened. Steve Bannon is saying alexs book, the great reset,that just came out, is a must read
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:19:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
The clips I watch I hold him in high entertainment.  

I feel bad for the statist commies who want to silence people.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:20:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Anyone who doesn’t believe that Sandy Hook actually happened is probably retarded. That said, I don’t like the precedent this ruling against him sets. We have a long history of allowing people to believe/say dumb shit in this country.
View Quote

AJ has repeatedly said that sandy hook did happen, he was wrong to repeat what he was hearing about crisis actors, he's apologized many times, he told Steven Crowder that his biggest regret is reporting on sandy hook. The guy knows it was a mistake, this trial is just 19th century Australia, all railroads and kangaroos, to quote Mr Barnes
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So you think bilderberg group, council for foreign relations, the world economic forum, trilateral commission are all made up? You think skull and bones isn't real? Lmfao ok bro.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did they help pull off 9/11?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:21:24 PM EDT
[#32]
On balance, Alex Jones is a force for good.

Let the people who’ve never said something incorrect and/ or stupid step up to toss the first stone.

So he sells “health force platinum” dick pills….if they are placebo and work, then who are we to call him out? Half the stuff we ingest kills us anyway.

The man is out there speaking about freedom. ArfCom should cut him some slack.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:21:26 PM EDT
[#33]
I've wondered for years if he is controlled opposition. He certainly  is a good actor either way
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:22:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yup. Event 201, the lockstep thing, the great reset. He talked about all that before it happened. Steve Bannon is saying alexs book, the great reset,that just came out, is a must read
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do not care for Bannon at all
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:22:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

This ruling doesn’t set a precedent.

The applicable torts are older than our country.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:23:35 PM EDT
[#36]

It’s a good thing we keep getting your opinion on AJ..wasn’t sure the first dozen times you posted in the first 20 minutes of the other threads

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:27:47 PM EDT
[#37]

Live shot of Bigger Hammer seeing another Alex Jones post
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:31:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It’s a good thing we keep getting your opinion on AJ..wasn’t sure the first dozen times you posted in the first 20 minutes of the other threads

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thread_sliding is name of the game for some_folks.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:31:39 PM EDT
[#39]
He might be nuts but he is dead on correct with much of his analysis.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:33:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like when he declared Sandy Hook a false flag for gun control and it’s victims crisis actors?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:34:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
I feel bad for people who have such strong feelings for Alex Jones that they spend their weekend making 100's of posts bitching about Alex Jones. It's rather depressing
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:37:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, but they did cover up the involvement of the Saudi royal family and Paki ISI for 20 years. Literally the people that hid that from the public belong to those NGOs and social clubs.

And they did it to start wars on false pretenses to build their wealth and to protect their power and investments.

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:40:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Nah, but they did cover up the involvement of the Saudi royal family and Paki ISI for 20 years. Literally the people that hid that from the public belong to those NGOs and social clubs.

And they did it to start wars on false pretenses to build their wealth and to protect their power and investments.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:40:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You said it very well
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:41:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, that's not what Alex Jones said.

He literally just stood there in multiple videos chanting "9/11 was an inside job," and I'm curious if Mr. Dover agrees with that.

ETA: Do you think 9/11 was an inside job?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:43:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

He literally just stood there in multiple videos chanting "9/11 was an inside job," and I'm curious if Mr. Dover agrees with that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also, which war was started under false pretense? And which pretense was false?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:44:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Alex Jones is a piece of shit who made millions with a business model built around pandering bullshit to stupid people who could be convinced he is a great man.
View Quote
This ^
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:46:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Even if I didn't know anything about Alex Jones, the usual ARFCOM trolls hating on him tells me a lot.
View Quote
Amen
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Alex Jones is a piece of shit who made millions with a business model built around pandering bullshit to stupid people who could be convinced he is a great man.
View Quote

Pick up that can citizen . Lick that boot.

The government can not be trusted.  Gargle on those .gov balls
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:51:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Like when he declared Sandy Hook a false flag for gun control and it's victims crisis actors?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like when he declared Sandy Hook a false flag for gun control and it's victims crisis actors?
I don't think anybody has said that he didn't miss the boat on that.  I understand why you cling to your shiny pearl.  

There appears to be a lots of shit he was talking about that has relevance though.  And a few things he was a tard on.  

Most of what I've seen is over the top entertainment shit.  Morton Downy Junior as stated earlier.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top