User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 2:41:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Of that I'm sure.

Researchers say that the dump of pair-bonding chemicals starts to lose it's effect somewhere between 6-18 months.  After that he's going to have regret.

Hopefully, he won't do anything stupid like marry Sanchez.  That's just going to make the hangover of regret that much harder.  She strikes me as a smart woman, who in her late 40's knows her "sell by date" has passed, so I suspect she'll go for the ring.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reading through some of this thread, and various links provided, I think I have this situation figured out.  Benzos, the richest man in the world, is an inexperienced geek when it comes to females and sex.

He probably didn't get laid much, and ended up marrying the first woman who would fuck him.  She wasn't all that great in bed, but because of his lack of experience, he didn't know that.  He just hadn't had much (if any) sex before getting into a relationship with her.

They were probably living a relatively boring, plain vanilla, sexless marriage.  She didn't like having sex, and he was working all the time.  Then comes along Sanchez.

She's an experienced sexual woman who knows how to have sex, because she's had lots of it, with many different partners.  She and Benzos knew each other and became more than small talk friends. Then some unplanned encounter occurs, where she and Benzos are alone.  Conversation leads to intimate conversation, and then quite unplanned (at least on Benzos part) leads to some hot, spontaneous sex.  Benzos is hooked.

His brain chemistry releases all sorts of pair-bonding, feel good neurochemicals, and he becomes addicted to Sanchez.  That explains all the goofy behavior, and divorcing his wife.  He's like the nerd who has never drunk alcohol before, attending his first college party, getting drunk and acting like an idiot.  

It's amazing that even the richest man in the world is still just like everyone else.  Hot sex will make you do some silly, stupid, things.
Bet he will regret it one day.
Of that I'm sure.

Researchers say that the dump of pair-bonding chemicals starts to lose it's effect somewhere between 6-18 months.  After that he's going to have regret.

Hopefully, he won't do anything stupid like marry Sanchez.  That's just going to make the hangover of regret that much harder.  She strikes me as a smart woman, who in her late 40's knows her "sell by date" has passed, so I suspect she'll go for the ring.
In fact your description plus this post explains a lot of behavior I have seen from someone I know in the family. Really interesting, he married her.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 2:51:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Former friend of Lauren Sanchez says Jeff Bezos would be 'stupid' to marry woman who 'tried to reunite with her ex before wedding to current husband'

A former friend of Jeff Bezos' new girlfriend Lauren Sanchez has claimed the Amazon CEO would be 'stupid' to get hitched to the woman after being there for her four engagements and an alleged scandal where she tried to get back with her ex while engaged to another man.

The ex-pal alleged Sanchez  who is still married to talent agent Patrick Whitesell  attempted to reunite with former NFL player Tony Gonzalez with whom she has a 17-year-old son.

'Jeff Bezos is seriously stupid if he's thinking of marrying her. He's already seriously stupid for giving up half his fortune for her,' the friend told Page Six.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/17/04/8632514-6601251-Sanchez_and_Tony_Gonzalez_the_father_of_her_17_year_old_son_atte-m-108_1547698468468.jpghttps://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/17/04/8632510-6601251-Henry_Simmons_and_Lauren_Sanchez_during_14th_Annual_GLAAD_Media_-a-109_1547698478330.jpg

The pal said Sanchez tried to get back with Tony Gonzalez, the father of her 17-year-old son (left in January 2002). She surprised her friend by getting with Whitesell shortly after she moved in with NYPD Blue star Henry Simmons (right in 2003)

More
View Quote
LOL.  No way lazy-eye is going to satisfy her after she's been railed by professional athletes.  She cheats inside a year of the new marriage.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 3:45:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
In fact your description plus this post explains a lot of behavior I have seen from someone I know in the family. Really interesting, he married her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reading through some of this thread, and various links provided, I think I have this situation figured out.  Benzos, the richest man in the world, is an inexperienced geek when it comes to females and sex.

He probably didn't get laid much, and ended up marrying the first woman who would fuck him.  She wasn't all that great in bed, but because of his lack of experience, he didn't know that.  He just hadn't had much (if any) sex before getting into a relationship with her.

They were probably living a relatively boring, plain vanilla, sexless marriage.  She didn't like having sex, and he was working all the time.  Then comes along Sanchez.

She's an experienced sexual woman who knows how to have sex, because she's had lots of it, with many different partners.  She and Benzos knew each other and became more than small talk friends. Then some unplanned encounter occurs, where she and Benzos are alone.  Conversation leads to intimate conversation, and then quite unplanned (at least on Benzos part) leads to some hot, spontaneous sex.  Benzos is hooked.

His brain chemistry releases all sorts of pair-bonding, feel good neurochemicals, and he becomes addicted to Sanchez.  That explains all the goofy behavior, and divorcing his wife.  He's like the nerd who has never drunk alcohol before, attending his first college party, getting drunk and acting like an idiot.  

It's amazing that even the richest man in the world is still just like everyone else.  Hot sex will make you do some silly, stupid, things.
Of that I'm sure.

Has it been between 6 and 18 months?
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:12:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of that I'm sure.

nope, long time ago.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:27:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
nope, long time ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of that I'm sure.

nope, long time ago.
Did they divorce?
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 1:55:39 PM EDT
[#6]
'They are an item and very much in love': Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez 'will make their public debut as an official couple at the Oscars next month'

Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez are expected to attend this year's Oscar ceremonies in February, according to sources familiar with the relationship.

The inseparable pair will appear at a number of events in the coming months, including the February 24 ceremony.

'Expect to see Lauren joining Jeff [at the Oscars]. They are an item and very much in love,' a source explained to Page Six.

'They were not hiding their relationship and were very relaxed at the [Golden] Globes.' The Oscars are on February 24

Bezos and Sanchez were practically joined-at-the-hip during the Golden Globes ceremony, just days before their affair was made public along with the news that he was divorcing wife MacKenzie.

The Amazon CEO is expected to accept the Living Legends of Aviation honor in Beverly Hills on Friday.

It is currently unknown whether Sanchez will also be in attendance.

'They're still figuring it out,' the source added.

Bezos has gotten well acclimated to the Hollywood award scene.

Last year, he attended an Oscar-eve bash that Patrick Whitesell - Sanchez's husband - hosted with WME and IMG.

Sanchez is still living with Whitesell in their LA home.

This season, Amazon hopes that film 'Cold War' delivers with the awards.

Link
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:26:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I am going to laugh my arse off if Bezos' girlfriend Lauren Sanchez is pregnant.  
View Quote
She's 49 and Jeff has probably fried his balls with the hormone therapy he has obviously done.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:29:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
She's 49 and Jeff has probably fried his balls with the hormone therapy he has obviously done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am going to laugh my arse off if Bezos' girlfriend Lauren Sanchez is pregnant.  
Isn't 49 still young enough to get pregnant?

I'm not going to speculate on the condition of Jeff's balls.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:32:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
At 45 a woman's odds of getting pregnant naturally are about 3.5% and decreasing every year. One of the few good things about cougars.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:59:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Possible yes, likely nope, recommended nope.

Also depends highly on the woman's genes.  Some could get pregnant while others may be starting menopause.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:02:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
prolly too late for that, still could do something else stupid like put a ring on her finger.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 7:48:25 PM EDT
[#12]
The Untold Truth Of Jeff Bezos' Mistress
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 8:55:06 PM EDT
[#13]
She's a devil woman.

But I bet the blowjobs right now are out of this fucking world.

Each one will probably end up being worth a few hundred million
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 9:03:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Bezos spotted for the first time since his scandal hit the news.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6608987/Amazon-CEO-seen-TIME-marriage-break-scandal.html
Link Posted: 1/19/2019 8:43:43 AM EDT
[#15]
She is damaged goods. I would not consider a woman like that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2019 9:01:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Did they divorce?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of that I'm sure.

nope, long time ago.
Did they divorce?
Nope, still married to the homewrecker.
Link Posted: 1/19/2019 12:05:32 PM EDT
[#17]
How come no one seems to care that they were separated already?

I say good for him. His soon to be ex old lady obviously wanted "out". Otherwise she wouldn't have separated.

ETA, Stevie Ray already knew sancha was a ginormous whore...
Link Posted: 1/19/2019 6:28:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Looks like Bezos went to the award show by himself. Sneaky Sanchez is probably feeling pretty guilty now.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 8:28:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Man,she does absolutely nothing for me..If I had Bezos money, I would just go to Telemundo and wait for a weather girl I liked to make an appearance and swoop her up lol

Plastic surgery can only hide so much,within 5 years Sanchez is gonna look her age and worse due to all the surgery..Bezos soon to be ex is a lot better looking than Sanchez imo.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 9:45:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Looks like Bezos went to the award show by himself. Sneaky Sanchez is probably feeling pretty guilty now.
View Quote
Does a woman like that feel guilt?  She's a serial cheater.  This is probably more about designers refusing to dress her.
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 10:38:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Does a woman like that feel guilt?  She's a serial cheater.  This is probably more about designers refusing to dress her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, she doesn't. There is no shame in her. She may be lying low hoping the dust settles but it's not done out of any shame.

In a rare moment for GD, we're ALL in agreement. This Sanchez is a horrible woman.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 9:21:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

She's a devil woman.

But I bet the blowjobs right now are out of this fucking world.

Each one will probably end up being worth a few hundred million
View Quote
A nerd and the rest of his money are soon parted...
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#23]
What will those kids get in the divorce?  With that many assets, I'm sure there will be some provisions for the kids.  
I wouldn't be surprised to see her get custody and then sue for assets on behalf of the kids.

For example, I'm sure those kids are irreparably harmed by the fact that their Daddy cheated on their Mommy.  Photos of their cheating Daddy (and his hot galfriend) are everywhere.  Their friends at school are teasing them about it...
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 10:21:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What will those kids get in the divorce?  With that many assets, I'm sure there will be some provisions for the kids.  
I wouldn't be surprised to see her get custody and then sue for assets on behalf of the kids.

For example, I'm sure those kids are irreparably harmed by the fact that their Daddy cheated on their Mommy.  Photos of their cheating Daddy (and his hot galfriend) are everywhere.  Their friends at school are teasing them about it...  
View Quote
I dont think the courts take affairs into account at all.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 11:59:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
They don't.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 12:03:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Amazon might. They have a market cap of 800 billion and it would be in their vested interest to both ensure there isn’t a precipitous decline in stock price and do a stock buyback for her shares.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one is going to loan him $70 Billion because they like him. She might end up with the money and alimony if it goes to court and he gets the wrong judge.
Amazon might. They have a market cap of 800 billion and it would be in their vested interest to both ensure there isn’t a precipitous decline in stock price and do a stock buyback for her shares.
If Bezos loans himself Billions of $$$  to payoff his wife institutional investors should prosecute his ass.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 12:06:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you think they'll get nothing?
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 12:12:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct.

It'll be through the parents.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 3:28:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No, she doesn't. There is no shame in her. She may be lying low hoping the dust settles but it's not done out of any shame.

In a rare moment for GD, we're ALL in agreement. This Sanchez is a horrible woman.
View Quote
I don't know how to handle this.  What do we do now?  
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 2:09:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Jeff Bezos' mistress Lauren Sanchez dons sheer top as she and the newly-buff billionaire helicopter to Malibu for a hike, enjoy spa treatments and then retire to her $4.3M love nest

Sanchez could be seen manning the aircraft with her co-pilot while Bezos as tuckedaway in the back, out of view

More
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 2:11:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Jeff Bezos' mistress Lauren Sanchez dons sheer top as she and the newly-buff billionaire helicopter to Malibu for a hike, enjoy spa treatments and then retire to her $4.3M love nest

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8886376-6623479-Heli_yeah_Jeff_Bezos_and_his_mistress_Lauren_Sanchez_above_in_Sa-a-1_1548264399202.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8886588-6623479-I_wanna_hold_your_hand_The_pair_were_seen_heading_to_the_Santa_M-a-2_1548264408246.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8885056-6623479-Style_stars_Sanchez_wore_a_see_through_v_neck_that_had_the_words-a-3_1548264415262.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8885050-6623479-Object_of_affection_The_two_were_accompanied_by_a_third_man_who_-a-4_1548264427443.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8885078-6623479-Away_they_go_After_the_helicopter_returned_to_Santa_Monica_the_p-a-5_1548264438067.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8885070-6623479-Retreat_The_philandering_couple_then_headed_to_Sanchez_s_4_3_mil-a-6_1548264446874.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8885062-6623479-Teacher_Sanchez_looked_to_be_educating_Bezos_about_the_helicopte-a-7_1548264457037.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8885060-6623479-Lift_off_Sanchez_could_be_seen_manning_the_aircraft_with_her_co_-a-8_1548264470981.jpg

Sanchez could be seen manning the aircraft with her co-pilot while Bezos as tuckedaway in the back, out of view

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8886364-6623479-Property_Bezos_first_purchased_two_homes_on_5_3_acres_of_land_in-a-17_1548264553121.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8885066-6623479-Crash_A_report_revealed_that_Bezos_helicopter_crashed_after_a_gu-a-26_1548264618695.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8885054-6623479-Near_fatal_The_plane_was_obliterated_but_everyone_escaped_with_o-a-27_1548264625902.jpg

More
View Quote
She's nasty.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 2:23:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
She's nasty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8886376-6623479-Heli_yeah_Jeff_Bezos_and_his_mistress_Lauren_Sanchez_above_in_Sa-a-1_1548264399202.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8886588-6623479-I_wanna_hold_your_hand_The_pair_were_seen_heading_to_the_Santa_M-a-2_1548264408246.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8885056-6623479-Style_stars_Sanchez_wore_a_see_through_v_neck_that_had_the_words-a-3_1548264415262.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8885050-6623479-Object_of_affection_The_two_were_accompanied_by_a_third_man_who_-a-4_1548264427443.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8885078-6623479-Away_they_go_After_the_helicopter_returned_to_Santa_Monica_the_p-a-5_1548264438067.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8885070-6623479-Retreat_The_philandering_couple_then_headed_to_Sanchez_s_4_3_mil-a-6_1548264446874.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8885062-6623479-Teacher_Sanchez_looked_to_be_educating_Bezos_about_the_helicopte-a-7_1548264457037.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8885060-6623479-Lift_off_Sanchez_could_be_seen_manning_the_aircraft_with_her_co_-a-8_1548264470981.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8886364-6623479-Property_Bezos_first_purchased_two_homes_on_5_3_acres_of_land_in-a-17_1548264553121.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8885066-6623479-Crash_A_report_revealed_that_Bezos_helicopter_crashed_after_a_gu-a-26_1548264618695.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/17/8885054-6623479-Near_fatal_The_plane_was_obliterated_but_everyone_escaped_with_o-a-27_1548264625902.jpg

More
She's nasty.
Yep.

Jeff has been married to the same woman since he was a nobody nerd that no woman would look at twice. Now that he is the richest man on Earth he doesn't know when or how to swat away thirsty hoes like this Sanchez chick.

Jeff should watch Bill Burr's "Gold Digging Whores" skit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk7QA

8:50 on is especially pertinent.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 3:49:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yep.

Jeff has been married to the same woman since he was a nobody nerd that no woman would look at twice. Now that he is the richest man on Earth he doesn't know when or how to swat away thirsty hoes like this Sanchez chick.

View Quote
That's the regret he's going to eventually feel.  His wife didn't marry him because he was a billionaire.  He will never have that again.  Right now he's hopped up on exciting feel good neurotransmitters, that have clouded his judgment, and those will eventually calm down.   Sanchez is an obvious gold digger, who is interested in Bezos money, not Bezos.  She would have never given him a second look back when Bezos wasn't rich.  That fact will eventually hit him, and probably hit him hard.

Hopefully he doesn't compound this monumental mistake by actually marrying Sanchez.  But even if he escapes that mistake he'll never again have a relationship with a woman like he had with his wife.  He'll never be able to completely trust their motivation, or know that they actually really love him.

Frankly since he's jumped into this mess he might as well date 20 something supermodels.  Because he'll never have anything other than a transactional relationship.  I'm sure they'd lineup to exchange sex and affection for his money.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 3:54:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Phoebe Price Verbally Eviscerates Jeff Bezos' Mistress Lauren Sanchez!
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 4:26:24 PM EDT
[#35]
LOL

he's such a Beta.  Following her around like a puppydog.   F Amazon
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 4:27:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That's the regret he's going to eventually feel.  His wife didn't marry him because he was a billionaire.  He will never have that again.  Right now he's hopped up on exciting feel good neurotransmitters, that have clouded his judgment, and those will eventually calm down.   Sanchez is an obvious gold digger, who is interested in Bezos money, not Bezos.  She would have never given him a second look back when Bezos wasn't rich.  That fact will eventually hit him, and probably hit him hard.

Hopefully he doesn't compound this monumental mistake by actually marrying Sanchez.  But even if he escapes that mistake he'll never again have a relationship with a woman like he had with his wife.  He'll never be able to completely trust their motivation, or know that they actually really love him.

Frankly since he's jumped into this mess he might as well date 20 something supermodels.  Because he'll never have anything other than a transactional relationship.  I'm sure they'd lineup to exchange sex and affection for his money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

Big plus 1.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 4:52:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
So far I've seen sparse evidence that Jeff isn't letting little Jeff do all the thinking, He'll put a ring on that hoe... Then after a few years she'll collect her 10-11 figure vig and bounce. Mackenzie will then be the richest person on Earth.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 6:31:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

I agree 100% with all of this.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 9:28:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

I really think that’s the saddest part of all. I don’t know, maybe they were over each other. But I can’t help but think that he just casually tossed aside the one person who had faith in him and love for him back when he had nothing, and that he will never, ever get that back.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:01:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I really think that's the saddest part of all. I don't know, maybe they were over each other. But I can't help but think that he just casually tossed aside the one person who had faith in him and love for him back when he had nothing, and that he will never, ever get that back.
View Quote
People who are really, really good at one thing are often total idiots at everything else.  Just more proof God has a sense of humor.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 11:08:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I really think that’s the saddest part of all. I don’t know, maybe they were over each other. But I can’t help but think that he just casually tossed aside the one person who had faith in him and love for him back when he had nothing, and that he will never, ever get that back.
View Quote
You don't think he had an education, brains, drive, potential and a plan back then?
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 11:16:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
At 45 a woman's odds of getting pregnant naturally are about 3.5% and decreasing every year. One of the few good things about cougars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Doesn't matter if you're rich, a celebrity, and are losing the spotlight. Make that baby and housewives buy every magazine your bloated belly is on, you get to talk about your "glowing" pregnancy at 50, etc. Oprah hugs you, Ellen cries, Ryan Seacrest empathizes with you because he has ovaries too, the ladies on The View all weep.

It makes them relevant for another couple years before they go back to occasionally being featured in Better Home and Gardens because they have a nice sun room.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 2:09:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You don't think he had an education, brains, drive, potential and a plan back then?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Harvard, Oxford, Yale, and about a doze other schools are packed with guys just like that. Most will never even get close to that kind of success. If you had told people who know him a year before Amazon was founded what it would become they would have told you to get off drugs.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 2:55:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I really think that's the saddest part of all. I don't know, maybe they were over each other. But I can't help but think that he just casually tossed aside the one person who had faith in him and love for him back when he had nothing, and that he will never, ever get that back.
View Quote
Not exactly nothing. He was already a Princeton graduate working on Wall Street. He had money. Amazon started making money right out of the gate as well, so it's not like she waited tables to support him or anything. I agree with your main point though. Any women from now on would be suspect.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 4:03:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing material in any huge substantial amount, and you know exactly what I meant, so quit playing obtuse. As someone else mentioned there are thousands of Ivy League grads with big plans that never make it off the ground.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 4:20:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Jeff Bezos Talks Amazon, Blue Origin, Family, And Wealth
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 10:45:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Not exactly nothing. He was already a Princeton graduate working on Wall Street. He had money. Amazon started making money right out of the gate as well, so it's not like she waited tables to support him or anything. I agree with your main point though. Any women from now on would be suspect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hope he listens to Kanye West.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#48]
A smart billionaire would start is own Swedish Bikini Team and pay for their apartments and such...

Proof Bezos isn't smart, just got lucky in the .com boom...
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 11:18:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
A smart billionaire would start is own Swedish Bikini Team and pay for their apartments and such...

Proof Bezos isn't smart, just got lucky in the .com boom...
View Quote
He thinks he's finding love, but reality is his dick is doing the thinking.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 2:12:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He thinks he's finding love, but reality is his dick is doing the thinking.
View Quote
+1  He's a product of arrested development.  At least when it comes to women, and sex.

Looking back at his pictures as a teen and young adult, he probably wasn't rolling in female attention.  Let's face it, he was short, and kind of an awkward looking guy.  His resource acquisition is what makes him attractive to women like Sanchez.   She would not have been attracted to him when he was living in a studio apartment trying to build his online book business.  She was too busy trying to land professional athletes, and working actors.

He may have a middle-aged penis, but it thinks like a 15 year old boy.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top