User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 2:26:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Please just let her stroke out.

Then Bill soon after.

Does Chelsea get S.S. protection for life too ?

I'm done funding their lifestyle.
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 2:33:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
she better win.. if she does not, she has a REALLY good chance of going to prison IMHO.... if I were trump I would 100% make that happen, even if I had to use my presidential authority to revoke the pardon Obama might give her... not just her... as many of her minions as I could get convicted as well, not to mention the hordes of Obama appointees why need to be investigated for illegal doings..( holder etc ), the irs, all of them.. special prosecutor day fucking 1.
View Quote

ONE special prosecutor?  I don't believe there are enough lawyers in DC for all the special prosecutors he'll have to appoint.
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#3]
She'd try and kill half the people in this country before she concedes.
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 2:40:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You guys are delusional.  While I tend to agree that Clinton is one of the worst if not the worst candidate in history, Trump is only marginally better.  To say he is the "best thing for this country" is just down right ridiculous.  Maybe you could say that he is the best thing on the ballot this year, but anything beyond that is embarrassing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not sure if I've ever wanted to see something so much in my whole life. At this point Trump is the best thing for this country and FHRC will be the worst.

You guys are delusional.  While I tend to agree that Clinton is one of the worst if not the worst candidate in history, Trump is only marginally better.  To say he is the "best thing for this country" is just down right ridiculous.  Maybe you could say that he is the best thing on the ballot this year, but anything beyond that is embarrassing.

The choice is binary. It is either Clinton or Trump.  Deal with it.
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 2:48:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure if I've ever wanted to see something so much in my whole life. At this point Trump is the best thing for this country and FHRC will be the worst.

No matter your thoughts about Trump, I have greater concerns about Hillary:
Supreme Court nominations

illegal immigration

corporate tax rates

energy policy

hate speech laws and internet freedom worries

ISIS

elitist politicians giving each other a free pass over the laws... meanwhile Trump is calling for term limits in Congress

corruption at all upper levels of the administration

war on religion (in particular Christians and Jews) in America

political correctness

voter fraud

the media's collusion with the DNC

...the list goes on and on.

In every case, if I had to score each candidate from -5 to +5, Trump would come out so far above Hillary he would probably suffocate from lack of oxygen.

I am so appreciative to hear a candidate say the things he has said this election.

I have waited the last 20+ years to hear a candidate say these things about the career politicians, and the 2 party sham that we currently have in place that is really DNC and DNC-light

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top