BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 4:35:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Could I just get my own and chop them up and add later?
View Quote

More than once we just took the customer the entire can if it was within a few months of expiration.

Link Posted: 1/29/2024 4:35:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I like them on pizza, but then again, I eat anchovies by themselves right out of the can so maybe I’m not the best participant in this poll
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 4:36:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I like anchovies on a pizza, but the last time I had them they gave me a whopping case of heartburn.

Quoted:
For me, they were just too salty.
I'd eat them if they were on a pizza, but when you hit that salt mine,  .
View Quote

You could soak them before you put them on the pie.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 5:02:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I quit paying for them as a topping option. This combo is headed to Florida in my carry on (pizza), checked luggage (anchovies)

[/URL][/img
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 5:42:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I quit paying for them as a topping option. This combo is headed to Florida in my carry on (pizza), checked luggage (anchovies)

https://i.postimg.cc/crtb2QNj/IMG-1849.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.postimg.cc/crtb2QNj/IMG-1849.jpg
View Quote

You’re a bad bad man.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 5:51:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Try putting them on your pizza after it is cooked. This is the best way to have them on pizza. As mentioned before, if cooked, it’s just a salt pill.
View Quote

Yep .....I always order them on the side

I'd wager 90% of the folks making pizzas don't eat them, so they just throw them on like any other topping
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top