Link Posted: 4/28/2021 1:51:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 1:52:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 1:58:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is it just me, or does that goose look slightly Asian?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
bunch of cartoon jacking faggots in this thread.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/232454/614VmsFwoNL__AC_-1915424.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/232454/1564540630641_jpg-1043211-1221501.jpg

Let's see how long the attacks are allowed this time.

Had anything ever happened to any of them?

Top men assured me they had been giving them warnings when asked about the seemingly hypocritical handling of "trolls and shitposters". Top. Men.

I have issued MANY warnings in this thread for jerks who come into it to shit in it, or to insult people.  I’m too lazy to go back and count how many, but I’m guessing at least half a dozen.

Also, many times, I have just edited out or deleted images that violated CoC 9  - when I absolutely could have issued account warnings.

I know you're doing your thing. I'm just having a bad patch and have been bitchy lately.

I duck duck go'd "sexy anime goose". Here's your reward:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/232454/Shes_so_hot_shes_already_cooked__2d2f6d0-1922307.jpg
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/232454/tumblr_inline_pk35xlHzDN1s4ckc7_540-1922308.png

I'm getting more Jessica Rabbit vibes
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 1:59:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Also, for the record, it does make mod jobs easier if you do not quote the personal attacks.  

If it’s something really serious, then we obviously do not want it on the site ... so if it’s quoted 20 times, sometimes it’s so much of a hassle for a mod to have to make so many edits (especially if on a phone or a tablet), that locking the whole thread becomes the solution.

Granted ... it does also make it easier for mods to see, once you quote it a bunch of times - I’m just saying it can be a double-edged sword.  

What works really well is if you quote the person - so the quote bubble is there, but YOU edit out the post.  That way, the mods KNOWS that the guy did say something that you  are reaction to (and from your reaction can tell it was probably an insult), and will then go looking for the guy’s original post ... but doesn’t have to spend a ton of time editing 20 different quoted posts.

I hope that made sense.  
View Quote

We're kinda getting off into the weeds...

And, firstly, the CoC is there. Rules are rules, etc. etc.

But I'm generally against warnings and reporting in general, especially when it comes to personal attacks. If someone wants to call me mean names on the internet, I'd rather just roll up their hate and smoke it. And not give them the satisfaction of "telling on them".

That aside... should a warning be issued for a personal attack/trolling/disruption, etc. I'd think it would be better NOT to edit the post. Mark it as "warning issued", and then leave it there so everyone in the future can see what they were warned for. I honestly didn't think that one would have risen to the level of a warning.

Oh well.

I don't have real strong opinions on it regardless.

LOOK SOMETHING SHINY

Link Posted: 4/28/2021 2:02:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
bunch of cartoon jacking faggots in this thread.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/232454/614VmsFwoNL__AC_-1915424.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/232454/1564540630641_jpg-1043211-1221501.jpg

Let's see how long the attacks are allowed this time.

Had anything ever happened to any of them?

Top men assured me they had been giving them warnings when asked about the seemingly hypocritical handling of "trolls and shitposters". Top. Men.

I have issued MANY warnings in this thread for jerks who come into it to shit in it, or to insult people.  I’m too lazy to go back and count how many, but I’m guessing at least half a dozen.

Also, many times, I have just edited out or deleted images that violated CoC 9  - when I absolutely could have issued account warnings.

I know you're doing your thing. I'm just having a bad patch and have been bitchy lately.

I duck duck go'd "sexy anime goose". Here's your reward:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/232454/Shes_so_hot_shes_already_cooked__2d2f6d0-1922307.jpg
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/232454/tumblr_inline_pk35xlHzDN1s4ckc7_540-1922308.png

Link Posted: 4/28/2021 2:53:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Did you report it?

I issued a warning as soon as I saw it ... which was about 10 minutes ago.  If you are making the assumption that mods see every single post on the site, then you might be disappointed by their “reaction time”

I make it a point to check in on this thread once in a while (maybe once a week), just to make sure that (a) you guys aren’t crossing the line with boobs and stuff, and (b) jerks aren’t shitting in the thread.  I don’t know if any other mods are keeping an eye on it ... but probably not, since I am.
View Quote

I'm pretty sure most of the regulars in this thread aren't going to report it, because these attacks don't really phase us.  A good deal of them are probably to bait us into some kind of retaliation, but they get coc amenable retaliation.

I think 99% are drive by's and only a few stay to get butt hurt that we don't care what they think.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 4:01:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't need a safe space, let the haters come and be mocked!
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 4:47:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Best girl doog
View All Quotes

ftfy

Her relationship with Okayu is one of the cutest things in the world.

For example, here’s Korone saying Okayu’s name once every 10 seconds for roughly 30 minutes straight:

Okayu Visits Korone's Island (Eng Sub) [Hololive]

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 4:48:26 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

That's fucked up.

Link Posted: 4/28/2021 4:50:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I don't need a safe space, let the haters come and be mocked!
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:02:31 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm strongly leaning towards a Shimoneta SOX itasha for one of my cars. I don't see much of it so I think it'd be unique. My other thought is Black Lagoon.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:04:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:10:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm strongly leaning towards a Shimoneta SOX itasha for one of my cars. I don't see much of it so I think it'd be unique. My other thought is Black Lagoon.
View Quote

Shimoneta for sure.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:12:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Isn’t it a cayman?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a good Black Lagoon/Revy wrap.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:14:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Isn’t it a cayman?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn’t it a cayman?

This is going on my Mini Countryman first. If I like how it turns out the 718 will get one too.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:18:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Easy answer...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:20:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This is going on my Mini Countryman first. If I like how it turns out the 718 will get one too.
View Quote

Ahh, the weeb wagon, I remember now.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:24:49 PM EDT
[#18]
I think it can be cool, but the Generic wraps I've found for black lagoon are pretty ugly. He'd likely have to get a custom design made.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:26:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I think it can be cool, but the Generic wraps I've found for black lagoon are pretty ugly. He'd likely have to get a custom design made.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Black Lagoon is normie shit.

(j/k It is a great show... just because it is popular doesn't mean it is bad )

But shimoneta would be much more unique, without a doubt. And just be fucking funny.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:30:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

But shimoneta would be much more unique, without a doubt. And just be fucking funny.
View Quote
I don't disagree. He could do both on the same car and make the ultimate eyesore.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:30:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:36:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I don't disagree. He could do both on the same car and make the ultimate eyesore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:38:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm going through Xpress Skins for the design and most likely install. They've been good to work with so far so I think they're going to be my guys.

The Shimoneta theme I'm thinking of is the SOX girls with their masks on the sides/back and Anna on the hood.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:39:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Itasha does mean "pain mobile" ??
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:41:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm going through Xpress Skins for the design and most likely install. They've been good to work with so far so I think they're going to By my guys.

The Shimoneta theme I'm thinking of is the SOX girls with their masks on the sides/back and Anna on the hood.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going through Xpress Skins for the design and most likely install. They've been good to work with so far so I think they're going to By my guys.

i was about to reach out to xpress skins today, lol

some guy on the itasha subreddit posted a 350 or 370z and said he paid $1100 for a 3/4 wrap. that's not bad for design & print.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:44:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

some guy on the itasha subreddit posted a 350 or 370z and said he paid $1100 for a 3/4 wrap. that's not bad for design & print.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A full wrap for my Countryman with install is looking to be about $2500. I live in DFW but am going to Houston for Anime Matsuri so I'll see if I can meet the guys when I go down.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 6:08:29 PM EDT
[#27]

Hololive's not about to turn into another vehicle to sell us shit, r-right bros?
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 6:21:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/V1S4XQG.png

Hololive's not about to turn into another vehicle to sell us shit, r-right bros?
View Quote

LoL at the poster for death metal kitty in the background.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 6:37:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/V1S4XQG.png

That's no kitty!

That's @Seiran !

Link Posted: 4/28/2021 7:05:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

You could also, theoretically, interpret it as "cringe wagon".

I kinda want to get a Toyota Helix (lol, my plan already sucks) and put Tanya Degurechaff on it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 7:09:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I kinda want to get a Toyota Helix (lol, my plan already sucks) and put Tanya Degurechaff on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A VW Thing with Tanya would be fantastic
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 7:11:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Pretty much German anything would be pretty awesome.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 7:41:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm still trying to talk my partner into a Tanya wrap on the Taycan.

I'm like: "It's already green!"
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 7:52:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Retsuko!

Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:21:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Retsuko!

View Quote
It's a netflix show.
So far N-ko's been pretty well received, and as a marketing tactic, it's hard for me to find a reason to bitch about them attempting to directly interact with their target market, rather than just doing something dumb, like donating $50,000,000 to BLM and then sucking themselves off about it on twitter.

Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:36:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nah Kirino all day

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 1:09:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:12:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I'm still trying to talk my partner into a Tanya wrap on the Taycan.

I'm like: "It's already green!"
View Quote

I didn't know what a Taycan is, because I'm the kind of person...well, my Geissele Super Duty is the nicest thing I've ever bought for myself, and it is equipped with a 1-6x Strike Eagle.

Now that I know what a Taycan is, no, do not put Tanya on one of those. Tanya should be on a car much less ugly, which is a bar set low enough for the Nissan Leaf to technically qualify.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 6:42:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Now that I know what a Taycan is, no, do not put Tanya on one of those. Tanya should be on a car much less ugly, which is a bar set low enough for the Nissan Leaf to technically qualify.
View Quote

I don't know... it kinda reminds me of her flying equipment xbox console, front backpack thing...

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 7:31:25 PM EDT
[#41]

Tanya should be on a G Wagon.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 7:33:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Tanya should be on a G Wagon.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 7:48:48 PM EDT
[#43]
look what i ran across.

im sure you guys will like it.

oddly i ran across it looking at Astolfo videos

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 7:57:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
look what i ran across.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgNHmPSFhZo
View Quote

Nice
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 8:04:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
look what i ran across.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgNHmPSFhZo
View Quote

If I was an anime girl, I'd definitely be a lesbian.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 9:28:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Dai Mahou Touge - Vegetable Suicide (HD)
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 9:43:18 PM EDT
[#47]

Fucking Divx.

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:13:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 2:36:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 6:54:26 PM EDT
[#50]
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/89388344
Page / 149
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top