Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 149
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 1:29:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 3:04:43 PM EDT
[#2]
For those that don't get the emails... cowfee is having a 20% everything sale: "sale20"

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 3:26:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For those that don't get the emails... cowfee is having a 20% everything sale: "sale20"

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/138374/Screenshot_20200927-145911_Gmail-1609537.jpg
View Quote

Well shit.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 6:01:47 PM EDT
[#4]
https://twitter.com/plot_sy/status/1169194581612613632/photo/1
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 9:04:34 PM EDT
[#5]
god DAMN is Testament Sister New Devil SPICY! SO spicy!!!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 9:11:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I hear you guys like shark girls:

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 9:14:15 PM EDT
[#7]

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/2214043
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 9:25:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

If someone can name a Morespicy fucking anime (not hentai) please do so I can watch it lol

It’s been years I think I’m gunna re-watch TSND after I wrap up with Date a live

Edit I forgots me a word lol
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 9:46:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If someone can name a spicy fucking anime (not hentai) please do so I can watch it lol

It’s been years I think I’m gunna re-watch TSND after I wrap up with Date a live
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If someone can name a spicy fucking anime (not hentai) please do so I can watch it lol

I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job isn't Spicy spicy...  but there are decent titties.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 10:08:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job isn't Spicy spicy...  but there are decent titties.
View Quote

I screwed up and forgot a word lol

Never saw that one man I’ll have to look into though Thanks .... just googled and the elf eared girl is pretty damn hott
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 10:11:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Never saw that one man I’ll have to look into though Thanks .... just googled and the elf eared girl is pretty damn hott
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 10:12:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Gonna need some criteria/clarification. There are plenty of lewd ecchi shows that aren't hentai (and the AT-X rips are uncensored, all this means though is that nipples are no longer blocked out) - what are you looking for? Story character focus vs fanservice, or something else?

But I'll name a few to start:

Prison School
Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse
Kakegurui

lewd/fanservice oriented:
Kandagawa Jet Girls
Valkyrie Drive

Edgy/violent and has lewds:
Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 10:14:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Gonna need some criteria/clarification. There are plenty of lewd ecchi shows that aren't hentai (and the AT-X rips are uncensored, all this means though is that nipples are no longer blocked out) - what are you looking for? Story character focus vs fanservice, or something else?

Prison School
Kakegurui

Kandagawa Jet Girls
Valkyrie Drive

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prison School
Kakegurui

Kandagawa Jet Girls
Valkyrie Drive

Prison School is hilarious.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 10:32:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I’m a fundamental fan

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 10:36:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 10:53:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Prison School
Kakegurui

Kandagawa Jet Girls
Valkyrie Drive

View Quote

Hey man thanks for all the  suggestions, Rin Daughters of Mnemosyne is awesome

The comment you replied to I was trying to say something more spicy then Testament of Sister New Devil mosty kidding (but not really lol) but my typo screwed up my attempt at a coherent sentence sorry
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 12:37:46 AM EDT
[#17]
I
Quoted:

Prison School is hilarious.
View Quote

It's... something...
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 12:55:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If someone can name a Morespicy fucking anime (not hentai) please do so I can watch it lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Queen's Blade if you haven't watched it yet

Link Posted: 9/28/2020 12:56:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 1:51:24 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 9/28/2020 1:52:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Peter Grill has some pretty good parts.
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 4:51:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 4:57:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’ve searched for that one once or twice it never seems to be available anywhere
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 5:42:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 11:46:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 11:48:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 3:56:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I’ve searched for that one once or twice it never seems to be available anywhere
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The reality is that most streaming services (Crunchyroll, Netflix, etc) won’t/will never carry these as they only aired in Japan (and uncensored only on AT-X). As is the case with many shows the only way to watch them is to get rips uploaded through torrents and any fansubs done for those rips, or through the site(s) formerly known as kissanime.

Torrenting gives you most options IMO, nyaa is where the fansub groups post their work.

Link Posted: 9/28/2020 4:40:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The reality is that most streaming services (Crunchyroll, Netflix, etc) won’t/will never carry these as they only aired in Japan (and uncensored only on AT-X). As is the case with many shows the only way to watch them is to get rips uploaded through torrents and any fansubs done for those rips, or through the site(s) formerly known as kissanime.

Torrenting gives you most options IMO, nyaa is where the fansub groups post their work.

View Quote

Yeah makes sense, I used to have a good setup with a fire stick using 9anime I’ll have to try and set something up again soon

Sometimes to find the OVAs of a series I find a way on my phone but it’s a pain and I’d like to watch on a TV

I will definitely watch it at some point rumor is an entire bottle of blu cheese dressing is required to get through Witch blades spice
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 5:27:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I've searched for that one once or twice it never seems to be available anywhere
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've searched for that one once or twice it never seems to be available anywhere

It's around on some of the torrent sites.  It's unfortunate when it's hard to find things the right way and easy the wrong way.
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 6:28:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It's around on some of the torrent sites.  It's unfortunate when it's hard to find things the right way and easy the wrong way.
View Quote

I hear you man when I had my fire stick up and running I would watch a bunch of shows that I was rightfully paying for by being a funimation member but it was way more reliable the Funimations garbage app lol

I am subscribed to Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Crunchy, Funi and Hidive so if I can’t find it legally I’ve done all I can and will steal it especially when they never have the OVAs
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 7:44:31 PM EDT
[#31]
So, you would think the lovely yet stoic crusader would be a good fit for a Toyota.

Attachment Attached File

But you’d be wrong. That’s not it at all. It’s a facade.

It’s the hidden traits behind that figure that will get you. The masochistic tendencies, the fun potential adventures that will kill you, the frustration of never quite hitting the mark.

Actually, yeah... it is a good fit.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 7:51:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So, you would think the lovely yet stoic crusader would be a good fit for a Toyota.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/96732/08DB0573-077C-4B58-A6E8-45A22D25C53E_jpe-1611292.JPG

But you’d be wrong. That’s not it at all. It’s a facade.

It’s the hidden traits behind that figure that will get you. The masochistic tendencies, the fun potential adventures that will kill you, the frustration of never quite hitting the mark.

Actually, yeah... it is a good fit.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/96732/7B4F5CB0-AF02-4FAC-B999-FCD560266219_jpe-1611293.JPG
View Quote

as a car person that knows about the SW20

indeed it is.
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 8:04:24 PM EDT
[#33]
I bought myself a new car this past weekend.  Should I put some weeb stickers on it?
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 8:54:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I bought myself a new car this past weekend.  Should I put some weeb stickers on it?
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 10:35:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some XXXtra lewd ones
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 11:07:08 PM EDT
[#37]

Road to Berlin starts this week
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 8:41:33 AM EDT
[#39]

Great, get to bug my wife with waifu and history now
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 10:20:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 10:23:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yes
View Quote

Quoted:

Some XXXtra lewd ones
View Quote

I live in the degenerate twin cities, so, frankly, an ejaculate-laden ahegao sticker would probably be more warmly received than a national raifu association sticker (which would just wind up getting my car keyed).
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 10:57:12 AM EDT
[#42]
So in about 2 years I am going to own a Zastava 750

Which is a licensed Fiat 600 that was built in Yugoslavia

So can anyone help me get Italian / Serbian / Yugoslavian anime related stickers if possible?

Already thinking of girl's und Panzer tankette ones

Car in question

Link Posted: 9/29/2020 11:00:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So can anyone help me get Italian / Serbian / Yugoslavian anime related stickers if possible?

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/29/2020 11:17:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Car in question

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/dc/ZastavaPICT3088.JPG/1200px-ZastavaPICT3088.JPG
View Quote

Noir

Gunslinger girls

Link Posted: 9/29/2020 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Car in question

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/dc/ZastavaPICT3088.JPG/1200px-ZastavaPICT3088.JPG
View Quote

Koko from Jormungand (or Jonah)?
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 1:39:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://external-preview.redd.it/EWI1SFGslvFXHR5xfHqj1xpnsy22Nw0mO1jTgAwJFL4.png?auto=webp&s=a3fc413c11703c4b4c50b58c8f6f1a5b1c92544d

Link Posted: 9/29/2020 1:41:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Car in question

View Quote

You need an anime girl holding a Zastava on your Zastava

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 1:59:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 2:23:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 149
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top