BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 5:29:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I broke into their house, raped them, while forcing them to click on this thread... While I came on a my little pony miniature.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL. Sorry BROnie if I hit a nerve.  

I know plenty of gun owning, community helping business owners. I know of ZERO bronies that contribute anything to society except for cringworthy posts and videos on the internet.

not a bronie, just find it funny when the "freedom lovers" of arfcom spew the same nonsense that's used against gun owners...
Don't get me wrong, I fully support your right to be a brony.
I'm all for gay marriage too. Hell, whatever consenting adults want to do to each other is fine with me.
Shove Strawberry Shortcake figurines up each others urethra's for all I care.

Just don't expect me to associate with you.

So someone forced you to click this thread then?

I broke into their house, raped them, while forcing them to click on this thread... While I came on a my little pony miniature.

Pics or it didn't happen bro.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 5:51:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It was "only" a stare rape though.

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 5:54:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I was on my way to Five Guys in Tucson and as I was walking in, some teenager was walking out wearing an MLP shirt; I didn't know wherever to laugh at him or feel sorry for him.

I went home later and drank some Jack Daniel while cleaning a USP 45 I bought earlier that day...

And for the "Pics or BS" crowd... I don't have a pic of the bronie.

But...

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 5:55:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Leave my heterocage alone!

Oh good god, I can't believe people actually believe that shit.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 5:55:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I was on my way to Five Guys in Tucson and as I was walking in, some teenager was walking out wearing an MLP shirt; I didn't know wherever to laugh at him or feel sorry for him.

I went home later and drank some Jack Daniel while cleaning a USP 45 I bought earlier that day...
View Quote

Some people who enjoy the show do the very same thing...
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 5:59:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I usually stay out of these threads because I don't generally believe in feeding trolls or encouraging idiots.

But I've realized that it's WAY too much fun NOT to do that.   It's comical to watch people hysterically proclaim their righteousness by

claiming they'd never watch such a show and claiming that those who do are deviants, child molesters, freaks, assholes,  everything

including worse than Adolph Hitler.    

But I know better.  I know that the empty can rattles the most and I think some of you doth protest too much.

Those of you who bitch the most about these disgusting bronies are the same ones who will, when I post a pic like this,

will, in ten seconds or less (if you're alone) be beating your dick like it owes you money.

It's the indignant and overblown reactions and ridiculous assertions that make topics like this fun and make its anti-brony participants

the laughingstock of a large percentage of the membership.

To you anti-bronies,  I salute you.  

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/oeSp3gTdrlE/maxresdefault.jpg
View Quote
Ever since you puffed out your chest claiming to take anyone to the pit that said bronies were pedos ,you lost all credibility because it's happened shit loads of times and you never kept your word...

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 5:59:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 6:25:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Please. Fucking. Stop.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I usually stay out of these threads because I don't generally believe in feeding trolls or encouraging idiots.

But I've realized that it's WAY too much fun NOT to do that.   It's comical to watch people hysterically proclaim their righteousness by

claiming they'd never watch such a show and claiming that those who do are deviants, child molesters, freaks, assholes,  everything

But I know better.  I know that the empty can rattles the most and I think some of you doth protest too much.

Those of you who bitch the most about these disgusting bronies are the same ones who will, when I post a pic like this,

will, in ten seconds or less (if you're alone) be beating your dick like it owes you money.

It's the indignant and overblown reactions and ridiculous assertions that make topics like this fun and make its anti-brony participants

Please. Fucking. Stop.

You rubbed your dick raw again, didn't you?

You know, you CAN stop masturbating with a little willpower.  If that doesn't work, try mixing some Dave's Insanity Sauce into your favorite whacking lotion. That should break you of the habit.

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 9:20:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Why's this shit gotta get sexual every time?  And not even in a rational way, but in a way intended to just gross people out.

Seriously.

It's like y'all can't just talk about something without going on about asses and who sucks what flavor of dick and then I guess some shit about urethras, I don't even...

And it's not even believable.  It's like a nine-year-old bragging about all the hot chicks he's banged.  You're not fooling anyone.

Argh, I'm outraged!  Let me demonstrate my rage by talking about gross shit!  That'll show 'em!  

I demand more pony memes.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 3:44:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You know, you CAN stop masturbating with a little willpower.  If that doesn't work, try mixing some Dave's Insanity Sauce into your favorite whacking lotion. That should break you of the habit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please. Fucking. Stop.

Always talking about the dick.  

Good day Sir.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 4:54:06 AM EDT
[#11]
never understood this
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 4:57:48 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
There is a shitload of bronies that play TF2, so many that they even have their own servers.

http://youtu.be/wOeVANMr9Zw

http://youtu.be/gpg2H3eIsHw
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

there is a cool MLP following / servers on TF2

I think its funny and not a lifestyle.

There is a shitload of bronies that play TF2, so many that they even have their own servers.

http://youtu.be/wOeVANMr9Zw

http://youtu.be/gpg2H3eIsHw
That is pathetically fucking sorry

Link Posted: 4/2/2014 12:56:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 1:10:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 1:16:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top