Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 6:32:30 PM EDT
[#1]
How many retreads have posted in this thread?
Or is it all the same guy, with several accounts?
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 6:33:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

This guy is a retread, probably MDK89.
I don't think you want 100 random threads in there.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 6:33:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
How many retreads have posted in this thread?
Or is it all the same guy, with several accounts?
View Quote

Too damn many.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 6:34:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 6:35:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Give up. You're not even funny. Troll...
View Quote

Huh?
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 6:36:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 6:37:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Huh?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Give up. You're not even funny. Troll...

Huh?

OP. He is a troll. Sorry if you thought I was talking about you.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 6:51:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:16:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yes.

Cell towers have a dual purpose.  One, they serve as... cell towers, relaying the digital signals to and from phones, but they also transmit low frequency pulses that can be triangulated to a particular headset from multiple towers, creating a constructive interference that affects the nervous system of the target.  You can disrupt the thoughts of a person.  This is how they control the "hundredth monkey effect" in the human population.

"Smart" phones
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow, I have been meaning to ask this question for years, but never knew who to ask.  Maybe someone in this thread could help me.

I see this type of flat panel antenna on the sides of buildings all over the place.  The buildings could be commercial or even apartment buildings.  What are they used for?

http://www.antennamgt.com/wp-content/gallery/genaral-antenna-gallery/img_1812-1024x768.jpg

Cell towers.  If I remember correctly.. the middle ones are the transmitters and the ones on the periphery are the receivers.

Thanks for the reply.

So the cell companies just rent space on the side of random buildings to improve their reception in that area?

Yes.

Cell towers have a dual purpose.  One, they serve as... cell towers, relaying the digital signals to and from phones, but they also transmit low frequency pulses that can be triangulated to a particular headset from multiple towers, creating a constructive interference that affects the nervous system of the target.  You can disrupt the thoughts of a person.  This is how they control the "hundredth monkey effect" in the human population.

"Smart" phones

Ooh.

Vacuumflux.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 7:51:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:08:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Don't touch that big, boxy vehicle's upper structure.  You might get van-aerial disease.

Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:20:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top