Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Posted: 5/11/2017 7:03:54 AM EDT
...because he really was getting close to the truth about an improper connection between Trump and Russia? Putting aside the liberal histrionics we all love and enjoy, does the theory itself hold much merit?
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:05:26 AM EDT
[#1]
snort
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:06:00 AM EDT
[#2]
That's certainly the word over at DU.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:11:07 AM EDT
[#3]
For some reason the MSN is in spasms this morning over Rosenstein......Talking of a Constitutional Crisis and all that jazz.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:11:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Rather than just make crap up how about you presenting the facts, not innuendo, just facts? Comey couldn't either.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:13:16 AM EDT
[#5]
If that were true then he would just release it now.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:15:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Ya, because I bet Comey put on his goofy Sherlock hat and picked up a magnifying glass and performed the investigation himself.

Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:18:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Why would it matter even if he did find something? "What difference does it make anyway?" When politicians commit crimes, they are seldom held accountable. In fact, they usually get nearly 1/2 of America to vote for them for president. You have no say what goes on, no matter what the talking heads tell you. If I never saw a news report on DC until 2020, it would be too soon.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:18:51 AM EDT
[#8]
If that were true why would he fire Comey who at least attempted to stay party neutral knowing Comey's second in command who will take over that investigation is a Clinton appointed partisan hack.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:19:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Unless the FBI director was going out into teh field and doing investigative work, then...NO.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:23:00 AM EDT
[#10]
I was ready to fire him when he didn't press charges against Hillary et al.
It's ridiculous. They laid out enough information to HANG a regular govie with a clearance.. I mean firing squad shit... and she just barely got a spanking?
He cited no malicious intent but HARD CORE political intent. She didn't want her stuff to be monitored. Period. Plenty of intent. And then there are her dealing with the Clinton foundation.

Comey let the Russian hack information out as well. There are too many loose tongues in DC.

If there was malicious intent in Trumps camp or if Russia was engineering and manipulating scandal, (Which they do well) these people should hang as well.

Whoever they put in this spot has to be impartial and follow through. Frankly we need to Clorox the entire lot of them.

Except for TREY GOWDY! I think he is about the only person in DC with any scruples.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:23:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
...because he really was getting close to the truth about an improper connection between Trump and Russia? Putting aside the liberal histrionics we all love and enjoy, does the theory itself hold much merit?
View Quote

Do you think all the records and evidence just fucking disappear when someone is fired?

Comey was fired because he didn't stay in his lane when it came to Clinton. She should be in prison but he saved her by making up excuses.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:24:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Because the investigation would just stop when the director got fired?
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:25:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Before the election the left, MSM, and #NeverTrumps were all screaming "Trump doesn't want the job" and kept quoting people that supposedly knew him saying that he never thought he would win.  Now that he won "it was a coordinated effort by Russia the entire time".  Meaning neither of those are what is going on.  Did Trump probably say "I'm not sure I want this job" after doing 5 rallies a day probably.  Did Trump have some type of interaction with Russia before the election, probably.  So now the left and the MSM is acting like the right and Jones/Beck were 8 years ago.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:27:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Repeat a lie enough times, it eventually becomes true.

Your contribution has been duly noted.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:27:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do you think all the records and evidence just fucking disappear when someone is fired?

Comey was fired because he didn't stay in his lane when it came to Clinton. She should be in prison but he saved her by making up excuses.
View Quote
No, but what the liberal theory is, from what I can tell, is that Comey will be replaced by a Trump hack who will use his leadership position to stall and obfuscate the investigation.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:28:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
That is the simple truth.

We are all replaceable and life goes on.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:28:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Lets See.

FBI Knew before hand about the Ft. Hood Shooter

FBI Knew about the Boston Bombers

FBI Knew about the San Bardino Shooter

FBI Knew about the Texas Shooters and there was an Agent with them during the attack.

FBI Knew about the Florida Night Club Shooter

Justice Dept. stated during Hearings that there was no evidence of Russian Interference as did the FBI.

Comey has stated that he didn't recommend charges against Clinton due to the lack of "Intent" ,  that's not
his FUCKING JOB , his job was to investigate and turn over Facts.  Not Grand Stand in front of the Media.
Don't forget the allowing of Clinton Understudies to destroy their laptops with hammers.

He should have been fired after every single incident to set an example to do your job as you swore an oath to do.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:31:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:35:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

No, but what the liberal theory is, from what I can tell, is that Comey will be replaced by a Trump hack who will use his leadership position to stall and obfuscate the investigation.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:35:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you seem concerned about this
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:35:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
If cheesey thriller movies from the 1984-1991 have taught me anything about government investigations, then yes.  

OP:
They caught Hillary with a private email server.  She was sharing classified info with everyone.  Her maid was often tasked with making hard copies of classified info.  Her IT guy, after being subpoenaed, asked reddit how to properly delete evidence.   Even the pedophile that they inadvertently uncovered never faced charges.  

The FBI couldnt figure out how to nail any of the 40 people involved in that.  Do you honestly thing they have any chance in hell against team Russia/Trump?
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:37:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That's certainly the word over at DU.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:38:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lets See.

FBI Knew before hand about the Ft. Hood Shooter

FBI Knew about the Boston Bombers

FBI Knew about the San Bardino Shooter

FBI Knew about the Texas Shooters and there was an Agent with them during the attack.

FBI Knew about the Florida Night Club Shooter

Justice Dept. stated during Hearings that there was no evidence of Russian Interference as did the FBI.

Comey has stated that he didn't recommend charges against Clinton due to the lack of "Intent" ,  that's not
his FUCKING JOB , his job was to investigate and turn over Facts.  Not Grand Stand in front of the Media.
Don't forget the allowing of Clinton Understudies to destroy their laptops with hammers.

He should have been fired after every single incident to set an example to do your job as you swore an oath to do.
View Quote
Awesome post. Thank you
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:39:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Was Comey conducting the investigation?

Was the investigation halted after Comey's termination?

Was anyone given an order to halt the investigation after Comey's termination?

Did the Deputy AG mention the Russian investigation in his letter recommending termination?

Is there ANY evidence that has been presented that Trump or his team did anything illegal or unethical with Russians during the campaign?

With the amount of leaks coming out of the FBI and other agencies, isnt it likely that we would know if Trump or his team did anything illegal or unethical with Russians during the campaign?

I think the answer to your question would be "No"
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:39:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
This

The Russian thing is all bull
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:41:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Compare and contrast time.

This thread, just fine.

OP's thread though, that's another story.  Never seen a bigger bunch of ball cuppers in my life
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:41:18 AM EDT
[#27]
I think the interim director is a pretty open democrat so if Comey was fired to cover something up then Trump made a poor decision.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:41:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
For some reason the MSN is in spasms this morning over Rosenstein......Talking of a Constitutional Crisis and all that jazz.
View Quote
Amazing how fast the Dems turned on him, two weeks after confirming and singing him praises. The same MSM would hammer Republicans nonstop if they did it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:43:18 AM EDT
[#29]
There is more actual circumstantial shit floating around that Comey was covering his own ass by keeping the investigation open than Trump colluding with the Russians.

Word of the Street is Andy McCabe, the guy in charge of the FBI now, paid the guy who wrote the piss dossier, and then used it to justify spying on Trumps campaign staff, and he does have clear cut motive, being a former head of the DNC, and taking 700,000 dollars from a super close BFF of Hillary Clinton.

The goal probably being to feed the info of Trumps campaign inner workings to the Hillary camp through the NSC.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:43:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:44:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I think the interim director is a pretty open democrat so if Comey was fired to cover something up then Trump made a poor decision.
View Quote
That would be a first.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:44:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This

The Russian thing is all bull
View Quote
Look, it's not my theory or one I ascribe to. I fall into the camp that Comey's tenure at the FBI was a disaster and he could not be relied upon to lead it effectively, especially after the appalling "lack of intent" by Hillary the FBI's investigation ended concluding, not to mention the other questionable actions already mentioned in this thread. I was just wondering how y'all would refute this claim, because that's the inference that's being made by a lot of people right now.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:44:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
This argument is so asanine. IF Trump colluded with Russia - and that's a huge IF -  to hack into Hillary's campaign and the DNC's e-mail servers thus revealing massive corruption, collusion to fix primaries, collusion with the MSM to influence elections, political graft, selling of State secrets to foreign nations (many of whom are our enemies or support our enemies) for personal enrichment, misuse of the Clinton Foundation, and possible connections to a child sex trafficking ring THEN I say Trump and Russia should be celebrated as national saviors for exposing Hillary and the Democrat Party as the evil crooks they are and saving America from the idiocy of nearly half the electorate that, in light of all this evidence of corruption, still voted for her and feel we should ignore her and the DNC's transgressions and instead vigorously investigate those who shed light on all this.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:45:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:45:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Compare and contrast time.

This thread, just fine.

OP's thread though, that's another story.  Never seen a bigger bunch of ball cuppers in my life
View Quote
Atleast our balls will fit in a cup.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:46:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Well considering the entire Russia thing is bullshit, and Comey was a self serving idiot, I think it's pretty clear what's going on here.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:46:22 AM EDT
[#37]
He is hiring Putin's nephew to replace him.  That is the real end game.

I just wish they would quit pissing away all my tax money pretending to investigate shit.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:48:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Mr. Jangles, he gonna be a circus mouse, right boss?
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:48:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Atleast our balls will fit in a cup.
View Quote
Yeah but how do you cup your own balls while imagining they're the Donald's?
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:48:57 AM EDT
[#40]
lol
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:50:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
by pretending their your face.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:50:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
In an investigation such as this, there would be literally dozens or even hundreds of people involved. Trump would have to fire all of them to keep it quiet, and even then he would be making more enemies and open himself up for more leaks and lower morale.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:51:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I helped Del's mouse. He a circus mouse. Gonna live in a mouse city, down in...
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:51:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Look, it's not my theory or one I ascribe to. I fall into the camp that Comey's tenure at the FBI was a disaster and he could not be relied upon to lead it effectively, especially after the appalling "lack of intent" by Hillary the FBI's investigation ended concluding, not to mention the other questionable actions already mentioned in this thread. I was just wondering how y'all would refute this claim, because that's the inference that's being made by a lot of people right now.
View Quote
Yet you chose to perpetuate the notion.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:52:14 AM EDT
[#45]
To the original post,

NOPE!

WRONG!

Liberals will regurgitate the lie and some will eat it up to deflect from their crimes.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:52:43 AM EDT
[#46]
The closer it gets to revealing the truth the louder and more hysterical the libs get.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:53:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why would you cup my face?  That makes no sense.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:54:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Florida.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:56:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
An excellent point, I'll have to rethink this whole thing.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:57:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Florida.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Florida.
Boss, Percy bad...he mean. He step on Del's mouse. I took it back, though.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top