Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:06:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Amazing how fast the Dems turned on him, two weeks after confirming and singing him praises. The same MSM would hammer Republicans nonstop if they did it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For some reason the MSN is in spasms this morning over Rosenstein......Talking of a Constitutional Crisis and all that jazz.
Amazing how fast the Dems turned on him, two weeks after confirming and singing him praises. The same MSM would hammer Republicans nonstop if they did it.
No, not quite.

It seems the Dems/MSN are all concerned about the AAG's reputation going forward and are saying Trump/Sessions made him their fall-guy.  

The Dems/MSN are trying to protect him because so many Dems voted to confirm him. They are trying to say he is "one of them".

What with the Dems looking so bad trashing Comey when it was convenient to do so and now all concerned with his firing I guess they did not want to look really stupid to their base with a condemnation of the AAG they overwhelmingly confirmed just two weeks ago.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:06:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Well it is GD so posting a totally crack-brained rumor is acceptable.
My vote is snek, no step.
OP fail, where's the poll?
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:08:07 AM EDT
[#3]
im pretty sure i saw the same thing in an episode of scooby doo.
if some meddling kids and a talking dog start running around asking questions......
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:09:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Attachment Attached File

Fucking lol.

Such contrived outrage from the PussyHatters.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:09:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I can't believe that people actually think that firing 1 guy, who isn't even doing any of the investigative work, would shut down an investigation.
Are people really that stupid? I guess so.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:10:52 AM EDT
[#6]
HRC arranged to sell nuclear bomb making material/industry to Russia. Maybe she would know the truth about who is in bed with Russia.

IMO, all these constant allegations and demanding of investigations is to derail the investigations that should be taking place and that should be on the MSM every night:
- Bill & HRC criminal activities regarding the Clinton Foundation; campaign contributions; selling of secrets.
- Democrat leaderships undermining of our judiciary, gov't and independence as a soverign nation.

Democrats are howling to control the media and control the persons/issues being investigated.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:12:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Of course it is the FBI is right on the the cusp of proving, maybe, that Trump may have, possibly had contact with some one that could have relatives that came from Russia!

The Obama administration monitored  the Russians and illegally monitored the Trump Campaign during the election.

If they had one shred of evidence it would be all over the networks after it was leaked.
View Quote
it's not about leaks or connections that Trump might have had, it is all about appearances, the appearances that Trump is a traitor. The longer the dems can keep this in committee, the longer they can make The Donald look like a criminal traitor. If the hearings ever shut down then you can expect that the left will start to claim that he is or someone in his family is mobbed up, that Melania has commie connections and a lezzie, a whispering campaign will start that suggests that Kushner is a closeted homosexual and Ivanka is his beard that her kids are Donald's. They will not let up, they can't, because they have nothing else to counter with besides lies, and innuendos.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:12:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/93698/FB-IMG-1494506754077-206160.JPG

Fucking lol.

Such contrived outrage from the PussyHatters.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:12:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Comey served at the pleasure of potus.

Potus no longer pleasured by comey.

Comey replaced by more pleasurable fbi head.

I think it has to do with his foibles in investigating hillary and his ties to the clintons.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:13:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I can't believe that people actually think that firing 1 guy, who isn't even doing any of the investigative work, would shut down an investigation.
View Quote
They are grasping at straws in an effort to combat the normalization of a Trump presidency. If Trump is constantly spoken of in controversy, they think they somehow have a chance to resist policy change. Just as the D's in congress are doing all they can to slow or shutter new legislation, progressives see the next 4 years simply as a time to survive until they can make up for their Hillary mistake.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:14:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Trump runs his administration like a business. He did not take a poll or consult a focus group.......the guy was an obvious fuck-up......so he is out. I find that VERY refreshing......compared to your typical politician.

The guy doesn't give a shit.  If you are a fuck-up.....you are OUT.  Period.

If anything, this draws MORE attention to the Russia BS.  And guess what.......DJT doesn't give a shit.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:14:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No, but what the liberal theory is, from what I can tell, is that Comey will be replaced by a Trump hack who will use his leadership position to stall and obfuscate the investigation.
View Quote
Repeat aftet me

This russian connection is obama's birth certificate for the left.  They are grasping to it because they think they will harm him with it.

Nobody really thought obamas birth certificate was important except for the damage it could do.  And obama played that situation like a fiddle.  Trump will do the same.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:14:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Why not hire a special prosecutor? If trump has nothing to hide, let the special prosecutor do an investigation and put the rumors to rest, once and for all. Handling things this way makes it seem as if there is something to hide, whether there is or not.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:15:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Fuck. I busted out laughing at this.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:15:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:16:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Why not hire a special prosecutor? If trump has nothing to hide, let the special prosecutor do an investigation and put the rumors to rest, once and for all. Handling things this way makes it seem as if there is something to hide, whether there is or not.
View Quote
Because "reasons".  Prepare to be attacked personally and/or have your motivations for posting questioned.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:16:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

No, not quite.

It seems the Dems/MSN are all concerned about the AAG's reputation going forward and are saying Trump/Sessions made him their fall-guy.  

The Dems/MSN are trying to protect him because so many Dems voted to confirm him. They are trying to say he is "one of them".

What with the Dems looking so bad trashing Comey when it was convenient to do so and now all concerned with his firing I guess they did not want to look really stupid to their base with a condemnation of the AAG they overwhelmingly confirmed just two weeks ago.
View Quote
Saw a lot of Dem Congressmen saying Rosenstein should resign.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:17:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Shortly after fucking the Republicans, Comey fucked the Republicans, backtracked and fucked the Democrats, and then fucked the Republicans again. Why anyone is sad to see him go is mind boggling to me.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:19:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, not quite.

That is so yesterday.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:22:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
...because he really was getting close to the truth about an improper connection between Trump and Russia? Putting aside the liberal histrionics we all love and enjoy, does the theory itself hold much merit?
View Quote

He fired Comey, he didn't end a investigation of any kind. Trump's AG recommended Comey be fired and Trump followed through.
Read up on the AG who made the recommendations.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:29:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This argument is so asanine. IF Trump colluded with Russia - and that's a huge IF -  to hack into Hillary's campaign and the DNC's e-mail servers thus revealing massive corruption, collusion to fix primaries, collusion with the MSM to influence elections, political graft, selling of State secrets to foreign nations (many of whom are our enemies or support our enemies) for personal enrichment, misuse of the Clinton Foundation, and possible connections to a child sex trafficking ring THEN I say Trump and Russia should be celebrated as national saviors for exposing Hillary and the Democrat Party as the evil crooks they are and saving America from the idiocy of nearly half the electorate that, in light of all this evidence of corruption, still voted for her and feel we should ignore her and the DNC's transgressions and instead vigorously investigate those who shed light on all this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
...because he really was getting close to the truth about an improper connection between Trump and Russia? Putting aside the liberal histrionics we all love and enjoy, does the theory itself hold much merit?
This argument is so asanine. IF Trump colluded with Russia - and that's a huge IF -  to hack into Hillary's campaign and the DNC's e-mail servers thus revealing massive corruption, collusion to fix primaries, collusion with the MSM to influence elections, political graft, selling of State secrets to foreign nations (many of whom are our enemies or support our enemies) for personal enrichment, misuse of the Clinton Foundation, and possible connections to a child sex trafficking ring THEN I say Trump and Russia should be celebrated as national saviors for exposing Hillary and the Democrat Party as the evil crooks they are and saving America from the idiocy of nearly half the electorate that, in light of all this evidence of corruption, still voted for her and feel we should ignore her and the DNC's transgressions and instead vigorously investigate those who shed light on all this.
For the sake of discussion, let's flip the script.  If FBHO had colluded with Cuba or N Korea to hack into Trumps accounts that showed Trump had illegal and immoral deals with Russia, and was using his political status to further his personal wealth and had them to influence the election, would we be "celebrating them as national saviors"??

Why would anyone want a foreign adversary (and yes, Russia is one) to meddle in our election process, regardless of the collateral damage it exposes in the meantime?
If anyone encouraged or allowed this to happen,Americans need to know it.
I'm not saying Trump did this, and I'm not saying Hillary shouldn't have been prosecuted, like any other government employee would have been, but we can't allow foreign dictators to influence our elections just because it happens to swing things in the direction we want them to.... this time.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:29:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

He fired Comey, he didn't end a investigation of any kind. Trump's AG recommended Comey be fired and Trump followed through.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only person who recommended Comey be fired was Sessions.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:34:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

For the sake of discussion, let's flip the script.  If FBHO had colluded with Cuba or N Korea to hack into Trumps accounts that showed Trump had illegal and immoral deals with Russia, and was using his political status to further his personal wealth and had them to influence the election, would we be "celebrating them as national saviors"??

Why would anyone want a foreign adversary (and yes, Russia is one) to meddle in our election process, regardless of the collateral damage it exposes in the meantime?
If anyone encouraged or allowed this to happen,Americans need to know it.
I'm not saying Trump did this, and I'm not saying Hillary shouldn't have been prosecuted, like any other government employee would have been, but we can't allow foreign dictators to influence our elections just because it happens to swing things in the direction we want them to.... this time.
View Quote

You seem very concerned.

Nick
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:49:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
My bad I should have known. The guys name is Rod J Rosenstein.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:58:58 AM EDT
[#25]
I know Trump "isn't a politician",  but he's no rube either.

If Comey really was on to something, the last thing Trump would do is fire him and shine the 87-zillion watt spotlight on him.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:02:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I seem to recall Mr. T praising Clinton for her SoS time & saying he wasn't interested in pursuing a criminal case, either.

I'm critical of everyone in office, whether or not I voted for them.  Trust no one.  The soap opera is continues in DC.
View Quote
He wasn't, until 2 things happened. First, Comey said some pretty interesting things during his testimony to congress, such as that he felt nauseous that he could have altered the election. Second, Hillary got on TV and said shes part of the resistance and that if the election was on October 27th, she would be President now, not Trump.

It opened up some old wounds and proved to Trump that as long as Comey was FBI head, the drama would continue. By firing Comey, he's ensured that the media blows their wad in one shot, and this will be out of the news cycle in a week.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:04:25 AM EDT
[#27]
MARXIST FUCKING TRASH: "Director Comey is incompetent and needs to be fired!"

President Donald Trump:  "Director Comey, you are incompetent.  You're fired."

MARXIST FUCKING TRASH: "The President fired Comey because we just choose to believe, absent any evidence what-so-ever, that Comey was finding non fucking existent evidence of an imaginary crime that wasn't committed.  This is a Constitutional crisis that is endangering the republic.  We need a special prosecutor to investigate Donald Trumps firing of Director Comey.  We need a special prosecutor to investigate the imaginary collusion between Donald Trump and the country of Russia.  Global Warming.  Transgender rights.  Racism.  Homophobia.  Capitalism.  Endangering womens healthcare.  Russia.  Trump.  Gun violence.  It's all really real.  Why don't you believe in Manbearpig?  I'm super serial."

MARXIST FUCKING MEDIA: "Donald Trump is evil pig hell bent on the destruction of the universe.  Where is Superman when we need him?"
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:04:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:05:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Yes, because Comey was the only person investigating it, and now that he's gone there's no investigation.  Kind of like when you fire a McDonald's CEO, you can't get any more hamburgers.

How about let's see ONE FUCKING SHRED OF EVIDENCE that there was some sort of collusion?  HOW A-FUCKING-BOUT IT?  I'm sick of this Russia shit!
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:07:05 AM EDT
[#30]
The mainstream media has had access to leaks of classified phone call transcripts.  Someone has wanted them to know everything that is remotely damaging.  And yet they still have not reported any shred of evidence.  When you see the media spinning these wild innuendos fueled entirely by speculation, that's all they have.  If there was any evidence at all, it would be headlines news by now.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:08:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

My bad I should have known. The guys name is Rod J Rosenstein.
View Quote
Conclusion from Rosenstein's letter:

"Although the President has the power to remove an FBI director, the decision should not be taken lightly. I agree with the nearly unanimous opinions of former Department officials. The way the Director handled the conclusion of the email investigation was wrong. As a result, the FBI is unlikely to regain public and congressional trust until it has a Director who understands the gravity of the mistakes and pledges never to repeat them. Having refused to admit his errors, the Director cannot be expected to implement the necessary corrective actions."

Sounds like a recommendation of termination to me.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:09:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If Comey really was on to something, the last thing Trump would do is fire him and shine the 87-zillion watt spotlight on him.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:13:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do people think the figure head of any organization is doing the actual day to day work? People aren't THAT stupid are they?
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:16:23 AM EDT
[#34]
It would have been easier to buy or discredit him.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:19:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
There is more actual circumstantial shit floating around that Comey was covering his own ass by keeping the investigation open than Trump colluding with the Russians.

Word of the Street is Andy McCabe, the guy in charge of the FBI now, paid the guy who wrote the piss dossier, and then used it to justify spying on Trumps campaign staff, and he does have clear cut motive, being a former head of the DNC, and taking 700,000 dollars from a super close BFF of Hillary Clinton.

The goal probably being to feed the info of Trumps campaign inner workings to the Hillary camp through the NSC.
View Quote
This does not surprise me. I've heard often from various sources that th FBI paid for the piss dossier.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:21:49 AM EDT
[#36]
You didn't watch the Levin video clip did you?

Which one of these guys in the newspaper story was the FBI director?
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:23:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4a/NYTimes_Saturday_Night_Massacre_Front_Page.gif
Archibald Cox was a Special Prosecutor not the fucking FBI director. These two events have absolutely nothing in common yet you continue to push this bullshit. 
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:24:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
It would have been easier to buy or discredit him.
View Quote
Why do you think Trump fired Comey when he was thousands of miles away from his office? I'm guessing he wanted to preserve evidence found in Comeys office.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:24:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Short memories here.  Bill Clinton fired Bush's FBI director in June 1993 (5 months into his first term).  Bush forced out Clinton's FBI director in June 2001 (5 months into his first term).  What is happening here isn't extraordinary, and should probably happen every time there is a new President.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:26:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

The left wanted to fire him November of last year saying he was a tool for the Russians, so no, the left simply co-opts any crisis that can be tailored to fit the Trump opposition narrative du jour.

http://www.newsweek.com/fbi-director-james-comey-unfit-public-service-517815
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:28:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Archibald Cox was a Special Prosecutor not the fucking FBI director. These two events have absolutely nothing in common yet you continue to push this bullshit. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4a/NYTimes_Saturday_Night_Massacre_Front_Page.gif
The position is irrelevant. Both were investigating the President and were fired in an attempt to stop the investigation. Pretty simple concept.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:28:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Who got fired by Clinton...
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:29:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Short memories here.  Bill Clinton fired Bush's FBI director in June 1993 (5 months into his first term).  Bush forced out Clinton's FBI director in June 2001 (5 months into his first term).  What is happening here isn't extraordinary, and should probably happen every time there is a new President.
View Quote
When one has a seething hatred for the President and is opposed to his policies one overlooks the above historical facts and tries instead to draw parallels to a completely unrelated firing of a Special Prosecutor.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:29:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Clinton's FBI Director wasn't investigating him.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:30:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The position is irrelevant. Both were investigating the President and were fired in an attempt to stop the investigation. Pretty simple concept.
View Quote
Wrong, Investigations get stopped at the AG level, just ask Slick Willie.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:30:09 AM EDT
[#46]
The question that needs to be answered. If there is no answer then quit wasting tax payers dollars on this bullshit political hit job.

"Tell me something, Mr. Schumer," Levin asked rhetorically, "can you name a single Russian, just one, who colluded with Donald Trump and his campaign? Just give us one. One.

"You’ve got intelligence committees who’ve been investigating. You’ve had this interminable federal investigation that’s gone on. Let’s have it."
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:30:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a bit disingenuous.  Both events involve the President firing the person that was in charge of investigating the Administration for wrong-doing.  The comparison is apt.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:30:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
You don't see the difference?
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:31:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
The Left wants a special prosecutor so they can drag the "investigation" into the 2018 midterm election.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:32:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You don't see the difference?
View Quote
When the nevertrumpers here are wrong again and it turns out Trump is not Nixon.........what will their next move be?

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top