Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:36:05 PM EDT
[#1]
No, I'll be taking both of these down to raise an Idaho state flag and a Gadsden flag.

Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:41:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As someone who has fought on the front lines of battle and lost close friends, I will not fly my flag upside down or fly a different version of it, that is an insult to all those who died for our country. Show some respect like a mature adult. You know the true values it stands for. The abomination of this DOJ and administration are not the real U.S.A. Hell, they hate this country so much, flying a flag, the honorable way, is more of an F.U. to them than the flying the flag upside down. You guys should be ashamed for even thinking that is an option in your mind.
View Quote

It is a sign of distress. It is not an insult at all to the military people who have fought for this country. Many people think this country is in the greatest distress since the Civil War.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:42:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
As someone who has fought on the front lines of battle and lost close friends, I will not fly my flag upside down or fly a different version of it, that is an insult to all those who died for our country. Show some respect like a mature adult. You know the true values it stands for. The abomination of this DOJ and administration are not the real U.S.A. Hell, they hate this country so much, flying a flag, the honorable way, is more of an F.U. to them than the flying the flag upside down. You guys should be ashamed for even thinking that is an option in your mind.
View Quote

My liberal, Biden loving neighbors also fly the flag yet our values and love for the country couldn’t be any more different.  I won’t fly my flag upside down but my flag pole might be used to make a stronger point about the current situation with some other flag. But I do struggle with the point you make.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:43:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:44:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I have had small flags on my fence posts every 8' around my property for 20 years. They are gone.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:44:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:44:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Nope
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:44:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Gadsden and Jolly Roger.   The American flag won't go up again until we begin to unfuck this place.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:45:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Best I can do for now.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:46:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:46:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:46:44 PM EDT
[#12]
I'll be flying the same thing I have since the coup of '20.

Some of us realize where we are in history.

I only hope this let's my enemies know where I stand.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:49:44 PM EDT
[#13]
"they" Don't want you to fly it, it's offensive to "them".

Fly your United States of America flag.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:50:22 PM EDT
[#14]
They're coming out of the woodwork lol
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:51:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"they" Don't want you to fly it, it's offensive to "them".

Fly your United States of America flag.
View Quote

This they hate it , it’s our flag I understand the thought of upside down but it’ll piss off way more blowing high.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:55:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Nope
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:57:45 PM EDT
[#17]
I turned mine upside down, until my FJB flag arrives.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:59:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Never!
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 8:59:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Every time I see an upside down flag, I assume somebody's pissed at something they saw on Fox.
View Quote

Quoted:
No, because I'm not an immature child.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:02:44 PM EDT
[#20]
No, that's gay.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:03:26 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm just gonna move to Russia.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:03:27 PM EDT
[#22]
The display of the American flag is bigger than any of this current day bullshit. Mine flys as is.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:05:12 PM EDT
[#23]

Those lines, they're too close to the house. They cause hair loss, lumbar ecstimiosis, post cortical lesions, and impotency.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:08:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I agree.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.

Seconded.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:10:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

He is the Hillary Clinton of the right.  And they just might lock him up lol.
View Quote

Trump sitting in jail awaiting appeal would do more for his campaign than anything else.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:12:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Those lines, they're too close to the house. They cause hair loss, lumbar ecstimiosis, post cortical lesions, and impotency.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Digging deep tonight.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:12:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I am.
View Quote

Flying it at half staff would perhaps be more appropriate.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:17:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You Always Trumpers could find him balls deep in your dad and would claim Joe Biden was the one who got him Boypreggers.

We are going to have Joe Biden another 4 years due to this partisan bullshit.  Trump has always been a sleazebag and it finally caught up to him.  Surprise surprise!  

Quit simping for corrupt New York democrats like Trump and maybe we can have a Republican in 2028.
View Quote

Show me a "clean" politician... start on the democrats side of the aisle.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:18:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I just installed a flag pole last weekend.  I raised the Old Glory on Monday morning.  I fly the flag for those that have fallen for this great country and for those of us still hoping for the Republic as it was intended.  If the potatoe is re-elected in Nov it will be upside down.  For sure......
View Quote

You should flip your avatar
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:19:39 PM EDT
[#30]
I don't disrespect the flag for no man. Too many good men died fighting under it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:19:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:22:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You Always Trumpers could find him balls deep in your dad and would claim Joe Biden was the one who got him Boypreggers.

We are going to have Joe Biden another 4 years due to this partisan bullshit.  Trump has always been a sleazebag and it finally caught up to him.  Surprise surprise!  

Quit simping for corrupt New York democrats like Trump and maybe we can have a Republican in 2028.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:22:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sorry your girl lost.

Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:23:54 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm done with them.

Let's Go Brandon!

The democrats would already be burning a dozen or more cities with FBI support and legal impunity.

Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:24:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thank you and well said.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:25:01 PM EDT
[#36]
I think the Gadsden or Liberty Pine are good for me.

The FBI taught me I should fly both.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:26:35 PM EDT
[#37]
NT's never cease to amaze me.  Completely clueless to the big picture.  

Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:28:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Every time I see an upside down flag, I assume somebody's pissed at something they saw on Fox.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:29:13 PM EDT
[#39]
It's amazing the accounts that lit up here tonight.

Someone on staff needs to learn how to do long and short tail analysis on the logs.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:30:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
NT's never cease to amaze me.  Completely clueless to the big picture.  

View Quote

That flying the flag upside down is going to change something? Liberals have been doing it for decades and it just makes them look stupid.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:31:37 PM EDT
[#41]
The AMERICAN flag is bigger than politics....YOU DISHONOR the veterans who died defending it!  SHAME ON YOU!
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:31:55 PM EDT
[#42]

You should fly an upside down pineapple flag if you really want to rustle your neighbors jimmies.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:33:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Just hang your flag upside down, go to bed, and get up for work like nothing happened.  Go on and do what you'd do on any other day, and go about your business.  You hung a flag upside down.  Good job.

Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:41:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

What are you protesting, that Trumps muli million dollar legal team couldn't even get a single not guilty out of 32 charges?
View Quote

Unlike folks from your country, some of us haven't quite got used to being fucked in the ass by communist.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:41:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

You know, I used to think yes, the admin at arf are a good check on the sanity of the membership.

Now, you guys are solidly in the “meh” camp when shit burns around you.

So, I’d say, no, you are wrong. This country is fucked up, the Democrats are fucked up, and trying to hide behind the high road, and “lol” and “Fox News is gay” is so 2020 gauche. Get with the program.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:42:15 PM EDT
[#46]
I don’t advertise my politics, so no.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:46:55 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm going to wear my underwear inside out.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:50:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What are you protesting, that Trumps muli million dollar legal team couldn't even get a single not guilty out of 32 charges?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am.

Why are you on AR15.com when you live in a country that does not allow peasants such as yourself to own an AR-15? Did you turn yours in willingly like a good little subject? Or did you even own one? This is an American issue. But of course the rest of the world can't just stay in it's lane, now can it?  We're watching our "justice system" turn into a Soviet style sham. So those of us who aren't unthinking leftists are upset. Not that you'd care.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:52:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am more of this mind.
Flying the flag upside down is a symbol of serious distress and requiring aid. While sure you could argue that is the case for the country you are really doing it as a form of political protest and the gesture has lost all meaning.

It's a bit like the boy who cried wolf at this point and aint nobody comin to save you.
Link Posted: 5/30/2024 9:55:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe because Trump could have had Mother Theresa on his side and it still wouldn't have made a difference when the fix was in?

But, you knew that.

Republicans like you are why we are where we are.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top