BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:21:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The United States desperately needs a new foreign policy challenge. The State Department is bored silly with trivial matters like North Korea, China, Russia, and international terrorism. Needlessly creating an inflammatory situation throughout the Muslim World is just another brilliant move by our Dear Leader.

Stay tuned! Next week our Dear Leader will gift Yellowstone National Park to Vladimir Putin.
View Quote
Just a heads up, we were already involved in this little mideast challenge.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:22:20 AM EDT
[#2]
So Christians are going to expel the Muslims and Jews from Jerusalem?
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:22:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ok... that makes sense... job security.... pouring good money after bad is rarely good policy though
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dang looks like we have our first volunteer to pay double taxes to pay for said war... and, I suppose you'll be at the recruitment center soon?
I'm already in the Army, and I've been to Iraq.  And if we fight to win, fight to finish, it'll cost a hell of a lot less than the wars we've been fighting, in the short and especially in the long run.
Ok... that makes sense... job security.... pouring good money after bad is rarely good policy though
Interesting....are you sure your name is not Peacenik?
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:23:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No, you are arguing that we need to appease the terrorists and stand against our friends to put off an inevitable war.  I'm not beating the war drum.  I'm acknowledging reality.  We can't make the terrorists like us.  We have to destroy them, and stand for truth and integrity at any cost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have serious issues?   I'm not the one our pounding the war drum... pissing away tax dollars and human life
No, you are arguing that we need to appease the terrorists and stand against our friends to put off an inevitable war.  I'm not beating the war drum.  I'm acknowledging reality.  We can't make the terrorists like us.  We have to destroy them, and stand for truth and integrity at any cost.
History much?  What do you think the cost would be both human and financial to do what you advocated in your previous post? "commit to destroying all terrorist-supporting governments"... if that's not war drum pounding, I don't know what is... how do you suggest paying for this?
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:24:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

History much?  What do you think the cost would be both human and financial to do what you advocated in your previous post? "commit to destroying all terrorist-supporting governments"... if that's not war drum pounding, I don't know what is... how do you suggest paying for this?
View Quote
Meh, it's not worth talking to you.  
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:25:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dang looks like we have our first volunteer to pay double taxes to pay for said war... and, I suppose you'll be at the recruitment center soon?
I'm already in the Army, and I've been to Iraq.  And if we fight to win, fight to finish, it'll cost a hell of a lot less than the wars we've been fighting, in the short and especially in the long run.
Damn... way to express you exceptional mental acuity
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:25:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Come to a battle of wit unarmed and you're certainly best to bow out
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:29:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Come to a battle of wit unarmed and you're certainly best to bow out
View Quote
You're right, I'm not sure why you're wasting your time arguing with such an ignorant war-monger like me.  .
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:32:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
please stop quoting scripture to justify israel's existence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Israel is the only nation on earth where the UN and Muslims have denied recognizing a nation's chosen capital city.
Jerusalem has never been the Palestinian's capital.
The United States should recognize Jerusalem as Israel's eternal capital and move our embassy.
This is long overdue. MAGA.

The Jerusalem issue will be what ultimately brings the one-world govt armies against Israel at the battle of armageddon.

Scripture tells us:
Exodus 23:32-33 (KJV) instructed Israel concerning those inhabiting the land of Israel (indicates Israel should not allow non-Jews to remain in Israel and Israel should not make a peace treaty, trading their Holy Land for peace):
32 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.
33 They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee.

Exodus 34:13 (KJV) adds:
But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves:

The following scripture certainly applied when Israel re-took Jerusalem in the 1967 war, and, applies now:
Numbers 33:55 (KJV)
55 But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.

When God handed Israel victory in the 1967 war, Israel should have totally annexed all of the promised land and cleared Islam from Israel and the temple mount, then Israel would not be having the problems they have today.  But, Israel feared man more than God and made the wrong decision (trading land for peace).

Zachariah 12:1-3 (KJV)
1 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Are the UN/World Government that is forming now meddling with Jerusalem? Yes they are.  The United States must stand with Israel and stand with God.
please stop quoting scripture to justify israel's existence.
Kind of a problem for some people when a 2500+ year old statement about the future comes true - especially when a century ago Jerusalem and Israel were nothing but a dust bowl. Read Ezekiel 38-39 for what happens next.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:33:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You're right, I'm not sure why you're wasting your time arguing with such an ignorant war-monger like me.  .
View Quote
I consider it debate... interesting to see what makes folks like you work... so come on back... lets go back to my earlier question... how much do you think your plan will cost in both human lives and dollars?

Its your idea to run off to another war... now support your statements; or are you admitting it was just silly keyboard commando behavior?

eta: waiting is such a lonely game

eta II:   so, I'm guessing your lack of response means it was indeed keyboard commando?
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:44:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I consider it debate... interesting to see what makes folks like you work... so come on back... lets go back to my earlier question... how much do you think your plan will cost in both human lives and dollars?

Its your idea to run off to another war... now support your statements; or are you admitting it was just silly keyboard commando behavior?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So using your "reason" we should just watch all the beheadings and burnings since doing the right thing will just cost too much.  I wonder if using your "reason" (and I use that very loosely) how WW2 would have turned out?
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:50:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Jerusalem is the City of Kings..........it should have been there all along.......
View Quote
This^^^
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:54:00 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm neutral on this. Don't give a Frack about your "Crusading" and "Deus Vult" BS comments that add nothing useful or beneficial to this topic. The little that I did think about this topic, after ignoring your ignorant comments, was that maybe President Trump is "using" this announcement of moving the Embassy to Jerusalem as a possible means of leveraging the Palestinian Authority to start "serious" negotiations for the first time. Because that would be a good bargaining chip to use to force them to get off their @$$e$ and come to the table for some "serious" negotiations for the first time in history.

Just like North Korea, the Palestinians have not negotiated peace in a serious manner. They have only used these negotiations to get their Palestinian Authority started and get US funds for this government, without giving much of anything in return. Those are not real negotiations when only one side gets anything substantial. President Trump is a negotiator and this could be his method to start some "real" negotiations for the first time in history between the Israelis and Palestinians. So, screw your "Deus Vult" BS.  MAGA!

The only down side to this is that the Palestinian's buddies, Hamas and Hezbollah, could start (restart in the case of Hezbollah) a terrorist campaign directed and targeting US citizens across the globe. Like the times Hezbollah hijacked that commercial airliner and murdered that US Navy diver because he had a US passport, or the bombings that killed US marines in their barracks in Lebanon.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:55:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So using your "reason" we should just watch all the beheadings and burnings since doing the right thing will just cost too much.  I wonder if using your "reason" (and I use that very loosely) how WW2 would have turned out?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not always OUR problem, nor should it always be supported by OUR tax dollars.  This whole "Team America - World Police" thing, has not worked in the past, will not work in the future, just pouring good money after bad while driving down our standing in the world and pushing us to the brink of financial collapse.... will you still think its worth it when the US its tits up due to our debt?

To your WWII analogy, I actually believe that is one of the only wars we should have been involved - one of the only wars wherein our country was attacked, by a foreign nation.  Outside of such circumstances, I don't think we should get involved in shit.   I'll also note that WWII had global participation - do you think all of Europe is going to join us in another middle east war?  Especially one exacerbated by the actions of our President?   I suspect the US will be asked to shoulder the vast majority of the financial and human expense.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:55:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm neutral on this. Don't give a Frack about your "Crusading" and "Deus Vult" BS comments that add nothing useful or beneficial to this topic. The little that I did think about this topic, after ignoring your ignorant comments, was that maybe President Trump is "using" this announcement of moving the Embassy to Jerusalem as a possible means of leveraging the Palestinian Authority to start "serious" negotiations for the first time. Because that would be a good bargaining chip to use to force them to get off their @$$e$ and come to the table for some "serious" negotiations for the first time in history.

Just like North Korea, the Palestinians have not negotiated peace in a serious manner. They have only used these negotiations to get their Palestinian Authority started and get US funds for this government, without giving much of anything in return. Those are not real negotiations when only one side gets anything substantial. President Trump is a negotiator and this could be his method to start some "real" negotiations for the first time in history between the Israelis and Palestinians. So, screw your "Deus Vult" BS.  MAGA!
View Quote
Now that is a good thought out reply.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:56:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Kind of a problem for some people when a 2500+ year old statement about the future comes true - especially when a century ago Jerusalem and Israel were nothing but a dust bowl. Read Ezekiel 38-39 for what happens next.
View Quote
nostradamus wrote some shit in a book too.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:00:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Trump supposedly going to recognize Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel and start moving our embassy there tomorrow.

Thoughts?
View Quote
Source? I'm all for it btw.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:01:33 PM EDT
[#18]
It doesn't say in Revelation that God is moving his kingdom to Tel Aviv.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:07:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Deus Vult.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:08:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes indeed...gonna be a HUGE attack and Israel will prevail and the world will know that "I AM GOD".

This could get REALLY exciting.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:09:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The United States desperately needs a new foreign policy challenge. The State Department is bored silly with trivial matters like North Korea, China, Russia, and international terrorism. Needlessly creating an inflammatory situation throughout the Muslim World is just another brilliant move by our Dear Leader.

Stay tuned! Next week our Dear Leader will gift Yellowstone National Park to Vladimir Putin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump supposedly going to recognize Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel and start moving our embassy there tomorrow.

Thoughts?

Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:15:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I consider it debate.
View Quote
Then that's all the more reason to not talk to you, if accusing me of wanting war for profit is your definition of debate.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:16:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not always OUR problem, nor should it always be supported by OUR tax dollars.  This whole "Team America - World Police" thing, has not worked in the past, will not work in the future, just pouring good money after bad while driving down our standing in the world and pushing us to the brink of financial collapse.... will you still think its worth it when the US its tits up due to our debt?

To your WWII analogy, I actually believe that is one of the only wars we should have been involved - one of the only wars wherein our country was attacked, by a foreign nation.  Outside of such circumstances, I don't think we should get involved in shit.   I'll also note that WWII had global participation - do you think all of Europe is going to join us in another middle east war?  Especially one exacerbated by the actions of our President?   I suspect the US will be asked to shoulder the vast majority of the financial and human expense.
View Quote
Unbelievable. So, under your doctrine, the US should just sit back and do nothing. We should pull out of NATO because it requires us, as a member, to defend any single NATO member country that is attacked. So, right, let's get out of NATO. Oh, so that means that if one of our embassies in any country in Europe is attacked by a hostile country's funded terrorists like Yemen or Iran or North Korea, that we are on our own and will have no military bases in Europe (after we leave NATO they're probably going to expel our bases from their countries since we won't defend them if Russia decides to attack them because of the "Jackcoon Doctrine." So now, Russia would be free to attack individual European countries and reestablish the "new" Soviet Union. And, bye bye Israel. The US will not defend any country other than itself, so, nothing to stop the Iranians (to complete their nuclear weapons research), Syrians, Iraqis, Yemenis, Hezbollah, Hamas,  Palestinian Authority, and Russians from ganging up and taking out Israel. This opportunity would give the Russians an excuse to assist their Iranian buddies in taking out Iran's greatest threat.

Oh, and since our new "Jackcoon Doctrine" the Chinese would go full steam ahead and start invading various Asian countries because the US won't defend South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, or any other country other than itself anymore. Now we have no allies because your policy prevents us from defending them in the event they are attacked by our enemies. Under your doctrine there will be an inevitable WWIII "because" we will be sitting it out while all the other countries will be absorbed by Russia and China while we sit on our arses doing nothing like dumb@$$e$. If Japan hadn't been so impatient and stupid, they would have not attacked Pearl Harbor until after they had taken all of Asia while Germany was doing the same in Europe. If they had done that, it would have been USA v. the World, instead of the Allies v. the Axis countries. Who do you think would have won that war? Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Oh, and, if your idiotic, immature idea of name  calling is your idea of debate, then I'm done trying to instill sense in your debate arena. Go debate someone else. Your debating skill is the same as what democrats use. Obfuscation and ignoring facts. That's not debate.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:27:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Unbelievable. So, under your doctrine, the US should just sit back and do nothing. We should pull out of NATO because it requires us, as a member, to defend any single NATO member country that is attacked. So, right, let's get out of NATO. Oh, so that means that if one of our embassies in any country in Europe is attacked by a hostile country's funded terrorists like Yemen or Iran or North Korea, that we are on our own and will have no military bases in Europe (after we leave NATO they're probably going to expel our bases from their countries since we won't defend them if Russia decides to attack them because of the "Jackcoon Doctrine." So now, Russia would be free to attack individual European countries and reestablish the "new" Soviet Union. And, bye bye Israel. The US will not defend any country other than itself, so, nothing to stop the Iranians (to complete their nuclear weapons research), Syrians, Iraqis, Yemenis, Hezbollah, Hamas,  Palestinian Authority, and Russians from ganging up and taking out Israel. This opportunity would give the Russians an excuse to assist their Iranian buddies in taking out Iran's greatest threat.

Oh, and since our new "Jackcoon Doctrine" the Chinese would go full steam ahead and start invading various Asian countries because the US won't defend South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, or any other country other than itself anymore. Now we have no allies because your policy prevents us from defending them in the event they are attacked by our enemies. Under your doctrine there will be an inevitable WWIII "because" we will be sitting it out while all the other countries will be absorbed by Russia and China while we sit on our arses doing nothing like dumb@$$e$. If Japan hadn't been so impatient and stupid, they would have not attacked Pearl Harbor until after they had taken all of Asia while Germany was doing the same in Europe. If they had done that, it would have been USA v. the World, instead of the Allies v. the Axis countries. Who do you think would have won that war? Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Oh, and, if your idiotic, immature idea of name  calling is your idea of debate, then I'm done trying to instill sense in your debate arena. Go debate someone else. Your debating skill is the same as what democrats use. Obfuscation and ignoring facts. That's not debate.
View Quote
Triggered.... wasn't debating you... but you bring up some interesting points... almost sounds utopian; this concept that the US doesn't have to flip the bill to protect every ally nation... just think; we could have REAL tax reform then.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:31:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Lack of new deus vult memes dissapoints
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:36:39 PM EDT
[#26]
MUH HOLEE LAND!!

Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:41:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I've not seen an entire decent advance to society come from anywhere in the middle east.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Israel has done more for civilization, medical research, education, greater good, than any Muslim country will ever do.
If Israel was wiped off the map, Arabs would run the entire country into the ground, wiping their shit with their hand and washing it in their drinking water.
I’m atheist but after the 67 war they should have kicked them all back to Jordan, Syria and Egypt. Completely rule the West Bank and Golan nights. Dare them to try again.
I've not seen an entire decent advance to society come from anywhere in the middle east.
Then you haven't been paying even the slightest bit of attention.  Israel is a world player in a lot of industries, technology especially.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:43:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How does DOMESTIC DRILLING sound?

I don't care, we can't just put this off.  It won't get better, it'll just get worse.  It needs to END.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
 How does $87 per gallon of gas sound?
How does DOMESTIC DRILLING sound?

I don't care, we can't just put this off.  It won't get better, it'll just get worse.  It needs to END.
 The ME's role isn't in supply and demand, it's in a scam the US runs with Saudi Arabia referred to as the Petrodollar system.

If that system is destroyed, it leads to all the currency we print and force everyone else to absorb flooding back to us.  Gas prices skyrocket if it doesn't become unobtanium, along with everything else in our economy.

KSA is like the USA's gold mine piggy bank.  The US has much interest in its stability.  Its stability is tied to overall ME stability.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:44:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And yet here we are, with the Bible being right about specific prophecies and Nostradamus isn't. Amazing that the state of Israel was resurrected at all, isn't it? And right on time too.

I'm not going to argue you into faith, just know that when the Temple is rebuilt, pay attention to what the two guys in the sackcloth say, and do it - it's going to piss off a lot of people.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:45:15 PM EDT
[#30]
So I guess Trump had been studying Pershing
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:45:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure make it sound like the rest of the world is a bunch of broke deadbeat pussies that need Big Daddy to save them from all the evils of the world. So, what are their redeeming qualities then? Why do "we" need to save them and provide for their protection? The GDP of the EU is SIX times that of Russia. Cry me a river.

And China? US and western corporations have transferred production capabilities to China. "We" made them into the "threat" that must now be defended against. China should have never been given MFN status after Tiananmen.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:47:48 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm fine with this.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:49:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Triggered.... wasn't debating you... but you bring up some interesting points... almost sounds utopian; this concept that the US doesn't have to flip the bill to protect every ally nation... just think; we could have REAL tax reform then.
View Quote
You're like a good century behind in economics. Like having a medical discussion with someone who believes in humors and mercury treatments.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:55:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Des Vult
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:57:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You're like a good century behind in economics. Like having a medical discussion with someone who believes in humors and mercury treatments.
View Quote
do tell... I'm receptive.    Curious how modern economics differ from all the econ classes I took in college
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 1:02:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do realize we do a huge amount of trade and commerce with our allies and countries overseas?  What happens to the US economy when all our trading partners are swallowed up, when enemy navies rule the seas?  We have enemies and we will always have enemies.  The time to prepare for war isn't after the enemy has already conquered all your lands and is knocking on the palace doors.

The USA has to have a world presence to protect our vital national interests I.E trade.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
do tell... I'm receptive.    Curious how modern economics differ from all the econ classes I took in college
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Econ classes in college? When was that? When Yale was still a religious school? Are you old enough to have voted for President Hayes? You want me to educate you? This is still a capitalistic country, you pay me and I'll go through the motions of updating your massively outdated understanding of economics. In the mean time I'm laughing at you because you think we're paying for any of this shit with tax money and yet you wont stop mocking others.

"Come children, look at the self described intellectual who doesn't understand Keynesian economics or Modern Monetary Theory! Isn't he silly? Watch as he throws poop!"
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 1:08:56 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm reminded of that Tom Lehrer song, National Brotherhood wee. k
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 1:12:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Econ classes in college? When was that? When Yale was still a religious school? Are you old enough to have voted for President Hayes? You want me to educate you? This is still a capitalistic country, you pay me and I'll go through the motions of updating your massively outdated understanding of economics. In the mean time I'm laughing at you because you think we're paying for any of this shit with tax money and yet you wont stop mocking others.

"Come children, look at the self described intellectual who doesn't understand Keynesian economics or Modern Monetary Theory! Isn't he silly? Watch as he throws poop!"
View Quote
somehow I don't suspect your knowledge is worth the cost.... I also think what you're referring to is called "new Keynesian economics"... but hey, lets not nitpick, as the original  concept of Keynesian economics is older than I am.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 1:19:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
somehow I don't suspect your knowledge is worth the cost.... I also think what you're referring to is called "new Keynesian economics"... but hey, lets not nitpick, as the original  concept of Keynesian economics is older than I am.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, so now you're an expert on economics even though a few posts back you proved you have no clue how American economics works. Its almost like you spent a few minutes to use the new fangled internet magic box to go and look shit up you clearly don't know anything about. You're going on about taxes paying for foreign policy and then you're acting like you knew what Keynesian economics and MMT is? Like saying you believe in science and think thunder is God clapping.

But don't let me get in the way of you trying to insinuate you're smarter than others. That shit was entertaining as fuck, I look forward to your smug replies to others as you try to wave your intellectual micro-penis to and fro.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 1:21:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

LOL, so now you're an expert on economics even though a few posts back you proved you have no clue how American economics works. Its almost like you spent a few minutes to use the new fangled internet magic box to go and look shit up you clearly don't know anything about. You're going on about taxes paying for foreign policy and then you're acting like you knew what Keynesian economics and MMT is? Like saying you believe in science and think thunder is God clapping.

But don't let me get in the way of you trying to insinuate you're smarter than others. That shit was entertaining as fuck, I look forward to your smug replies to others as you try to wave your intellectual micro-penis to and fro.
View Quote
never claimed to be an expert in econ, you came in swinging your micropenis and misquoting things.... don't blame me for your own failings
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 1:25:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 1:38:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Israel is the only nation on earth where the UN and Muslims have denied recognizing a nation's chosen capital city.
Jerusalem has never been the Palestinian's capital.
The United States should recognize Jerusalem as Israel's eternal capital and move our embassy.
This is long overdue. MAGA.

The Jerusalem issue will be what ultimately brings the one-world govt armies against Israel at the battle of armageddon.

Scripture tells us:
Exodus 23:32-33 (KJV) instructed Israel concerning those inhabiting the land of Israel (indicates Israel should not allow non-Jews to remain in Israel and Israel should not make a peace treaty, trading their Holy Land for peace):
32 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.
33 They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee.

Exodus 34:13 (KJV) adds:
But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves:

The following scripture certainly applied when Israel re-took Jerusalem in the 1967 war, and, applies now:
Numbers 33:55 (KJV)
55 But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.

When God handed Israel victory in the 1967 war, Israel should have totally annexed all of the promised land and cleared Islam from Israel and the temple mount, then Israel would not be having the problems they have today.  But, Israel feared man more than God and made the wrong decision (trading land for peace).

Zachariah 12:1-3 (KJV)
1 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Are the UN/World Government that is forming now meddling with Jerusalem? Yes they are.  The United States must stand with Israel and stand with God.
View Quote
I don't have any problem with recognizing Jerusalem or wiping Islam from the face of the Earth, but prophecy is an evil concept. Causality is the bedrock of morality. We're responsible for the history we write, it isn't written for us ahead of time.

Ever notice that in any story involving prophecy somebody goes full retard? Whoever's on the wrong side of the prophecy invariably goes full stupid evil trying to prevent it.

You have your prophecies, and they have theirs, you're all just itching to go full WWIII, and the rest of us are along for the ride.

But it's none of our business what you believe.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 1:39:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
never claimed to be an expert in econ, you came in swinging your micropenis and misquoting things.... don't blame me for your own failings
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, "swinging your micropenis," how original. Mine was better: " wave your intellectual micro-penis to and fro"

Your failings is that you suck at economics and thus cannot understand any sort of modern geopolitics and yet you're lecturing others on it, spending multiple pages shitposting, insulting others, looking to pick an intellectual fight and being smug about it. If you even remotely had a clue on the subject maybe your tone and smugness might be understandable. But since you don't, it isn't.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 1:43:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
The Jews are cool, they can stay.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 1:58:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

quoted for COC violation.

CTR clearly isn't giving yall a heads up on the forum rules for the old accounts you buy then start posting under.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 2:00:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thoughts?

a.  lol

2.  Sorry your girl lost.

d.  Go back to DU/DU is over thataway <-------
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 2:01:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Locked: CoC #6
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top