Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Even grown men need their safe space.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm seriously contemplating buying a membership just to put you, Low_Country, and CPT_CAVEMAN on ignore.

Even grown men need their safe space.

Says a man who changed his name and avatar.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 11:13:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Post up the unedited video.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't he say that dems had the biggest voter fraud system or something? Or was that some other democrat that said that?

He said it.

And it’s exactly what he was confessing to…. If you are inclined to believe selectively edited 8 second video clips.

Post up the unedited video.

I watched the 5 minute video. He was talking about the Get Out the Vote campaign, which by it’s very nature promotes voter fraud by registering people that shouldn’t vote and voting for them if they can’t be bothered to.

He was certainly not talking about safeguarding the vote.

I take him at his word that he understood that they were going to use ballot harvesting to cheat.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 11:18:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What the fuck is a predetermined ballot?
View Quote
A pre-printed ballot with boxes already filled.  In AZ, they are supposed to keep envelopes from mail in ballots, but they trashed them to eliminate that trail.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#4]
That's nice. So who"s going to jail?
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 11:29:46 AM EDT
[#5]
The spelling errors throughout the presentation sure help show these guys care about the details.

Keep hearing "fake ballots" due to printing issues. Did people have the ability to print or obtain a reprint of a mail ballot?
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 11:34:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I really wish I had 3 hours to watch this. Maybe I'll drink a Redbull before bed and squeeze it in.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 12:35:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Says a man who changed his name and avatar.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 2:50:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The spelling errors throughout the presentation sure help show these guys care about the details.

Keep hearing "fake ballots" due to printing issues. Did people have the ability to print or obtain a reprint of a mail ballot?
View Quote

Wasn't there someone mentioning "Evergreen" leading up to the election?  There was an Evergreen papermill that caught on fire while doing maintenance. The plant was shut down for a couple weeks before.

My timing could be off.  But possibility of " Did people have the ability to print or obtain a reprint of a mail ballot?"
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 2:53:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Nothing will happen.

DoJ has been politically weaponized and the FBI are the Democrat's version of Stasi. sad what this nation has become but I suppose it's our own fault.
View Quote

I thought you were retired and had time to do something about it?  Or is that SS check just too sweet to give up?
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 5:39:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Personal attacks
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top