Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 10:57:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He’s a poser. Didn’t even show up on page 1 of google images under boogaloo. I’d expect better from him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There’s no such thing as a “Boogaloo boys” movement.

Some white guys wore PCs and bright prints.

That’s it. That’s the story.

An outsider would only have to google that term and I’m sure with the Hawaiian shirt and Boog meme threads on here that it would appear to be a real thing.

And yet, you would be completely wrong.

Ask DK_Prof, he's the ringleader, after all LOL

He’s a poser. Didn’t even show up on page 1 of google images under boogaloo. I’d expect better from him.

Filter out the many, many, many memes (which is what the "movement" (lol) really is) and he's near the top.

Attachment Attached File

The article even suggests by omission this photo was current.  Funny, I don't recall gloves & mufflers being suitable attire for a June in Virginia.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 10:58:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yeah. The memes tend to be a lot more extremist outside of arfcom and closer to anarchist than the  libertarian/conservatism found here. One of the pages I followed on FB was calling for people to join in the riots, in solidarity with BLM,  since the beginning.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone who thinks "Boogbois" are solely a group of freedom loving patriots hasn't been paying attention. The "Boog" meme was adopted by the leftists a while ago.
The Boog meme elsewhere online was always about killing cops and overthrowing the government. On Arfcom it was about funny shirts and White Claw because members didn't want their accounts locked.

So DKProf wants to kill cops?
DK doesn't.... but he didn't "start" it. It just organically grew on its own. Outside of the little echo chamber that is Arfcom. People pushed the killing of cops and overthrowing of the government.

Yeah. The memes tend to be a lot more extremist outside of arfcom and closer to anarchist than the  libertarian/conservatism found here. One of the pages I followed on FB was calling for people to join in the riots, in solidarity with BLM,  since the beginning.

Outside of arfcom?  I didnt know everyone there was an arfcomer.  I spoke with a lot of people in Hawaiian prints and none of them said anything about killing cops.  To them the boog was a meme joke and funny.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 10:58:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
BLM is a Marxist terrorist front group whose goal is the destruction of Western civilization.

I am not their friend.
View Quote

Neither am I.  There are nonMarxists BLM-ish people looking for representation.....they need to know we support their and everyone's rights. We are not the oppressive KKK that Coonman keeps trying to brand.   Some of these so called BLM are gravitating to Constitutional/2A causes, others will get more radical like what we saw at Stone Mountain.......good on Chase.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 10:59:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Boog meme elsewhere online was always about killing cops and overthrowing the government. On Arfcom it was about funny shirts and White Claw because members didn't want their accounts locked.
View Quote
This would be wrong and overlooking major points.  Meme is meme.
View Quote

Mod is mod.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 10:59:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Liberal Nancy boys threw on their Hawaiian shirts and decided to walk with BLM. Cute.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:00:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Great point.  False flag operation from ANTIFA?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny how all these "boogbois" that are marching with BLM happen to be late teen/early 20s whereas those on forums tend to be working professionals in their middle years.
Great point.  False flag operation from ANTIFA?

Literally since the very day Trump declared Antifa a terrorist group.  That's the day the first scary news stories about Boogaloos (lol) came out.

Oh, and the source material for said articles was a self-described Antifa reporter.

No conflict of interest, there
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:01:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Because in a theoretical situation no one should be criticized for choosing a dental plan over liberty?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So why did you say people here made it about Hawaiian shirts and white claw because they don't want their accounts locked? You basically implied that those using the "Boog meme" were dog whistling about killing cops.

Because in a theoretical situation no one should be criticized for choosing a dental plan over liberty?

Well I'd hope that anyone who took an oath to defend the constitution would join the original "Boog boys" (in the event of an actual CW2) and assist in throwing communists out of helicopters. Now I'm thinking we have 3 factions...the communists, the statists, and the patriots.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:01:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yea I hate the word boogaloo. That's so gay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea I hate the word boogaloo. That's so gay.

And Hawaiian shirts are gay

It's meant to be stupid & ridiculous, because that's what a civil war is.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:02:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Filter out the many, many, many memes (which is what the "movement" (lol) really is) and he's near the top.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/482171/F37BCDF7-6CFB-43C2-B8FA-A3ACDD0CABED-144-1490971.JPG
The article even suggests by omission this photo was current.  Funny, I don't recall gloves & mufflers being suitable attire for a June in Virginia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

An outsider would only have to google that term and I’m sure with the Hawaiian shirt and Boog meme threads on here that it would appear to be a real thing.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/482171/F37BCDF7-6CFB-43C2-B8FA-A3ACDD0CABED-144-1490971.JPG

lol holy shit.
They made him famous.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:05:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I predicted this in another thread... and everyone called me a pot smoking idiot.
View Quote

Both can be true.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:06:24 AM EDT
[#11]
There’s all sorts of “BLM” and “Boogaloo” factions.  Don’t assume they’re and ally just because they wear a PC and have a firearm.  Stalinist were once allies too.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:06:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Barnbwt- you splain too much!   Meme is meme, meme b art YO.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:07:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He's pissy that his rally efforts in FL didn't catch fire like Lobby Day.
View Quote
Lobby Day may have "caught fire," but what did it accomplish?
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:08:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:09:25 AM EDT
[#15]
I am not buying it, it looks like there are Nazis in the crowd.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:10:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Outside of arfcom?  I didnt know everyone there was an arfcomer.  I spoke with a lot of people in Hawaiian prints and none of them said anything about killing cops.  To them the boog was a meme joke and funny.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone who thinks "Boogbois" are solely a group of freedom loving patriots hasn't been paying attention. The "Boog" meme was adopted by the leftists a while ago.

DK doesn't.... but he didn't "start" it. It just organically grew on its own. Outside of the little echo chamber that is Arfcom. People pushed the killing of cops and overthrowing of the government.

There were a handful of Facebook groups with true anarchists making memes (usually quite unfunny...which is a big tell btw) that were explicitly threatening police/etc and expressing sympathy with Bernouts & Antifa & the like.  Despite allegedly being the seat of Boog Culture, they weren't really present at Lobby Day, or anywhere else I can see, until the coordinated hit-job following the Minneapolis Antifa riots.

Oddly, many of the Antifa-linked reporters who pushed the scary news stories reference these same private FB groups, mentioning how they had been covertly monitoring their "disturbing content" since shortly after Lobby Day.  One wonders if they happened to be posting some of that content themselves, seeing as they invented their own sources to write their articles in other cases.

Considering a meme by Doc_Zox from this forum was used as the example meme by none other than the ADL. SPLC, and NCRI, it's odd that an easily found, totally public venue like Arfcom wasn't even mentioned.  Just these private FB groups full of undercover Antifa reporters and FBI agents.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:17:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I predicted this in another thread... and everyone called me a pot smoking idiot.
View Quote

Both you and them can still be right.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:17:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
A couple were and they were banned for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So why did you say people here made it about Hawaiian shirts and white claw because they don't want their accounts locked? You basically implied that those using the "Boog meme" were dog whistling about killing cops.

Sounds like you are using a broad brush because of the actions of a few.

Here's the easiest way to understand the Boog meme. Boog means Civil War 2. Lots of different groups want a civil war for different reasons. Lots of people who don't want a civil war but think one is coming believe it will happen for different reasons. Therefore the meaning of an individual's use of the Boog meme can change.

To some it might mean throwing communists out of helicopters.

To some it might mean firebombing the homes of conservatives while they sleep.

To some it might mean killing cops.

To some it might mean removing the "swamp"

And so on...

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:18:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/98989/Screenshot_at_2020-07-05_11-05-54_png-1490982.JPG
View Quote

I believe shortly after that they were nicely told to leave.

I never saw them there.  Word traveled fast in the crowd about the guy in the skull mask.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:19:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/98989/Screenshot_at_2020-07-05_11-05-54_png-1490982.JPG
View Quote
There were. Until they were run off.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:20:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:20:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a single cold-ass morning...
It showed that less polite and more strident protest was more effective, and also possible
It gave Virgins another two months to prepare and organize (which was largely wasted by Covid pants-soiling, though that's not our fault)
It held off the AWB for five-plus months
It demonstrated massive open carry events could be done safely
It demonstrated massive open carry events made all attendees and police very friendly, even despite an insane governor trying provoke bloodshed
It showed over fifty thousand people there are over fifty thousand people who support them enough to show up
It showed the pure, pro-gun message spans all demographic and even political groups
It inspired thousands of attendees from every state to begin similar activism in their own states

It proved all the demoralizing, scared, jaded Debbie Downers like yourself to be completely and utterly wrong.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:23:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"A couple"

Well, "a couple" police have greatly abused their positions, so I take it you'll apply the same broad brush & shack up with BLM, yes?
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:24:16 AM EDT
[#24]
How did I know I would see a gad damn Sightmark optic before I even entered this thread.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:24:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL, the one apparent black guy appears to be laughing at them
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:24:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

He is O.G. of the Boogaloo Movement....
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:25:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Meh the whole Booj meme has been co-opted by Antifa back at the beginning of the whole George Floyd thing.
View Quote

Yup.

Like someone said, we ought to hijack the LGBTQ flag.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:25:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Boogaloo isn’t right or left. It’s like casual friday for the apocalypse.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
where did this take place?
View Quote

The street looks like Richmond
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:28:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:32:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote
It showed that less polite and more strident protest was more effective, and also possible
It gave Virgins another two months to prepare and organize (which was largely wasted by Covid pants-soiling, though that's not our fault)
It demonstrated massive open carry events made all attendees and police very friendly, even despite an insane governor trying provoke bloodshed
It showed over fifty thousand people there are over fifty thousand people who support them enough to show up
It showed the pure, pro-gun message spans all demographic and even political groups
It inspired thousands of attendees from every state to begin similar activism in their own states

It proved all the demoralizing, scared, jaded Debbie Downers like yourself to be completely and utterly wrong.
View Quote
That's whole lot of typing just to say, "Nothing."
(I guess one could argue that it proved how worthless protesting is.)
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:33:36 AM EDT
[#32]
I was willing to accept the story at face value, initially.

But I looked up the organizer and I now have my doubts. His name is Mike Dunn and he goes by Virginia Knight. His YouTube videos just seem to have a JBGC feel to them, the #militia hashtag got me doing this. . The theme music and branding scream ANTIFA. If he’s on our side, he’s getting his signals crossed.

He used the Silent Brigade and DK extensively in this one.

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:35:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
where did this take place?

Yes.  Richmond VA
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:35:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Meh, I'm just tired of the bullshit. Folks getting pissed when Democrats push gun control but defending Republicans doing it. In Florida, all we got was "support them, because the Democrats would have been worse." As for LE, I criticize the fuck out of them when they fuck up. I'm still waiting to see what Lobby Day in VA actually accomplished. A show was made and the VA Government laughed it off and said fuck you. Gun control is still coming and it did. Now they're looking at out doing New York or California. Boogaloo boys did their little protest in Michigan and the Governor said "two more weeks, fuck you." The Boogaloo boys went home and angrily typed online and did nothing more.

But hey.... go wear your memes and drink your claw when there is no law.

As for folks attacking LEOs. Yeah, it is happening on all sides. You have radicals on the Left and the Right that want to kill cops. The shitbag that killed Dallas cops while claiming he was associated with BLM or the shitbag that killed the two cops in California and claiming he was associated with the Boogaloo. Both were shitbags from opposite ends of the aisle. Both had similar goals and methods, just different reasons for motivation. Radicalization is happening on both ends of the spectrum and that leads to conflict.

I don't want conflict because nothing good will come of it. No matter who wins, freedom is fucked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And he's pissy that a portion of people he could formerly count on to stand up for police, regardless, are now making the limits of their sympathy known.

Like I said, whatever "threats" can be interpreted from Boog memes are conditional on actual, factual, unjustified tyranny...which then justifies resistance.

Anyone who thinks they are actually out there "hunting pigs" or whatever, reads too much fiction.
Meh, I'm just tired of the bullshit. Folks getting pissed when Democrats push gun control but defending Republicans doing it. In Florida, all we got was "support them, because the Democrats would have been worse." As for LE, I criticize the fuck out of them when they fuck up. I'm still waiting to see what Lobby Day in VA actually accomplished. A show was made and the VA Government laughed it off and said fuck you. Gun control is still coming and it did. Now they're looking at out doing New York or California. Boogaloo boys did their little protest in Michigan and the Governor said "two more weeks, fuck you." The Boogaloo boys went home and angrily typed online and did nothing more.

As for folks attacking LEOs. Yeah, it is happening on all sides. You have radicals on the Left and the Right that want to kill cops. The shitbag that killed Dallas cops while claiming he was associated with BLM or the shitbag that killed the two cops in California and claiming he was associated with the Boogaloo. Both were shitbags from opposite ends of the aisle. Both had similar goals and methods, just different reasons for motivation. Radicalization is happening on both ends of the spectrum and that leads to conflict.

I don't want conflict because nothing good will come of it. No matter who wins, freedom is fucked.

I have never witnessed any significant number of people on the right talking about killing cops. One or two idiots/trolls/edgelords posting in GD once in a blue moon is not a valid indicator. I'm calling bullshit on that.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:35:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It should have been explained to you that the entire Right/Left paradigm is an inherently faulty and outdated concept.
A more accurate political spectrum would have anrachy on one end and totalitarianism on the other.

Make no mistake, BLM are not anarchists, they're Marxists.
Even ANTIFA, who claim to be anarcho-communists, are lying. They just don't know it.
They're true believer useful idiots who'll be the first against the wall when the Marxists take power.
View Quote

Preach
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:36:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Why are you happy that the Boogs have joined forces with racist, radical Marxists, who hate Western culture and want to destroy America?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You can't make this stuff up, but it does make me happy.

Why are you happy that the Boogs have joined forces with racist, radical Marxists, who hate Western culture and want to destroy America?

Maybe, just maybe both groups reported by the media aren't the full picture.
It's almost not all boogs are racist and not all BLM are commies. Getting those that aren't those together is a good thing. This is where "diversity is our strength" is real and true.

Living in a echo chamber leads to tribalism.
It is much more difficult to reach out to others than it is to build walls.

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:37:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Here's the easiest way to understand the Boog meme. Boog means Civil War 2. Lots of different groups want a civil war for different reasons. Lots of people who don't want a civil war but think one is coming believe it will happen for different reasons. Therefore the meaning of an individual's use of the Boog meme can change.

And so on...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And so on...

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:37:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Funny how all these "boogbois" that are marching with BLM happen to be late teen/early 20s whereas those on forums tend to be working professionals in their middle years.
View Quote
Those Hawaiian shirts look pretty brand new too. The closer you look, the more this makes sense.

Sort of like the fake FBI agents who took a knee. This is more BS.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:37:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Those are soyboys in boog shirts . Good camo though and a solid social campaign
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:38:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And he's pissy that a portion of people he could formerly count on to stand up for police, regardless, are now making the limits of their sympathy known.

Like I said, whatever "threats" can be interpreted from Boog memes are conditional on actual, factual, unjustified tyranny...which then justifies resistance.

Anyone who thinks they are actually out there "hunting pigs" or whatever, reads too much fiction.

Good Lord you're an awful gun rights activist, now.

I don't know if it was the Floridian betrayal or exhaustion from your new kid that broke you, but you have become completely hopeless.  Can you at least concede that someone with your negative attitude cannot hope to inspire anyone to accomplish anything?  Maybe step aside & let those who haven't been utterly defeated take over.

I used to enjoy reading about your inspirational efforts in Florida, taking notes about how to play my own representatives to respect my interests & network with others.  I think you've gotten too old for this, at least for now.

A couple cops have been killed, and many wounded by both sides.  Police have also refused to do their jobs and plunged countless tens of thousands into abject danger and lawlessness while their neighborhoods and businesses were looted & burned.  Those who defended were immediately seized upon by law enforcement and slandered as radicals.  The distrust --especially the newfound distrust from those on the not-left-- has not happened in a vacuum.

There should be widespread mutiny by officers already, instead they have simply fled the battlefield (well, except to snatch up those who defend themselves).  The same group that has previously taken direct action via strikes & protest for higher wages.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:39:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I see a lot of Cheap Optics.
View Quote

And that plate carrier on the mullet kid...
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:41:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, burning the statehouse & lynching the governor & Assembly would have accomplished so much more than our own annihilation

If you can't do anything, why are you here trying to demoralize?  You trying to "save" us from embarrassment, or something?

Or are you trying to rally others to your own cause of inaction, so you can feel justified in doing nothing?
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:42:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Anyone who marches with them is no friend of mine

And this "boog" movement was hijacked a while back...you kids better come up with another deal cause youre gonna be lumped in as anarchists white supremacist whether you like it or not now.
View Quote

Yep.  The Hawaiian shirt booger sugar thing was good for a laugh but it was destroyed by the media the second it got traction in the freedom movement.  

At this point anyone wearing Hawaiian shirts is either clueless or a plant.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:44:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Maybe, just maybe both groups reported by the media aren't the full picture.
It's almost not all boogs are racist and not all BLM are commies. Getting those that aren't those together is a good thing. This is where "diversity is our strength" is real and true.
Living in a echo chamber leads to tribalism.
It is much more difficult to reach out to others than it is to build walls.

View Quote

Wrong. Factually incorrect. Erroneous.
BLM is a race-based, Marxist revolutionary group.
That is what they are. That is what they say they are.
Anti-white. Anti-West. Anti-American. Anti-capitalist.
That is what they are.

I have no desire to 'reach out' to those who hate me, hate my country, and hate my culture.
When 'rejecting tribalism' reaches the point where one can no longer defend themselves or their culture,
it's no longer an example of tolerance, it's an example of suicide.

Show me a single group other than Western whites who treat rejection of tribalism as a virtue.
Show me a single group other than Western whites who treat tolerance as a virture.
Show me single group other than Western whites who so vehemently and reflexively repudiate 'racism.'
I'll wait.

If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:44:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
There is zero chance that these dudes were boogs.  Look at what they are wearing, the guy on the far left of the first pic is trying way too hard to look "boog".  This is to establish optics before they pull off some false flag operation.
View Quote
So establish the optics that theyre aligned with BLM, then perpetrate a "false flag" with now having evidence to link them to BLM?  That'd be a pretty poor bit of operational planning if they were hoping to tie it to those on the right...

The truth is that the "boogaloo" movement has general roots in simply being armed resistance against the government, and that appeals to both sides. Whether it's pro gun conservatives against anti gunners in the government, or far leftists looking to stand up against the entire current system of the US as we know it, or simply identify with the anti police aspect that many younger "anarchists" adhere to. The boog is a meme, not a cohesive group, so the idea does appeal to both sides of the greater political spectrum but for different reasons.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:45:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:46:22 AM EDT
[#47]
USA: Far-right group and BLM activists join forces at pro-gun rally

Russian news is on it.

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:49:33 AM EDT
[#48]
You folks that think this is some kind of antifa false flag op are silly. This is positive PR for the boog boys; why would antifa do that? Goto Walmart and stock up on Reynolds wrap. Especially as one ARFCOMer was there.

I swear if Emilia Clarke rang your doorbell and said she wanted to suck your dick you would scan the street for utility vans and think she was a tranny ATF agent there trying to get a look at your gun collection.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:50:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So establish the optics that theyre aligned with BLM, then perpetrate a "false flag" with now having evidence to link them to BLM?  That'd be a pretty poor bit of operational planning if they were hoping to tie it to those on the right...

The truth is that the "boogaloo" movement has general roots in simply being armed resistance against the government, and that appeals to both sides. Whether it's pro gun conservatives against anti gunners in the government, or far leftists looking to stand up against the entire current system of the US as we know it, or simply identify with the anti police aspect that many younger "anarchists" adhere to. The boog is a meme, not a cohesive group, so the idea does appeal to both sides of the greater political spectrum but for different reasons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is zero chance that these dudes were boogs.  Look at what they are wearing, the guy on the far left of the first pic is trying way too hard to look "boog".  This is to establish optics before they pull off some false flag operation.

Precisely.  And the crazies on the margins of both sides can fixate on it, or anything else for that matter.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 11:50:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I see a lot of Cheap Optics.
View Quote
I see an MRO on Scalarworks mount.

It's mounted backwards though.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top