BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 7/26/2024 2:33:18 PM EDT
Armed and Divided We Stand: Civil War Anxiety in the USA - Point of no return
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:44:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I’ve got no concern, not fear of civil war in the United States.

That’s all I’ll say.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:46:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember the sectarian violence in Baghdad. It was mostly religious, but it was brutal.
Street vs street, house vs house. It was a bloodbath for a good while.

I could see something like that here and 99% of America absolutely does not want that. Count me in that 99%. My God, it'd be hell
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:50:56 PM EDT
[#3]
As always, people will talk shit and do nothing.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:51:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Lol. They always pick the most goofy fuckers for this shit.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:52:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Could easily be avoided if the government enforced the law equally, instead the left gets to riot and burn down cities while the right is sent to prison for praying near an abortion clinic.
Look at the Hamas supporters rioting in DC, do you really think that any of them will face consequences?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:52:36 PM EDT
[#6]
You will hear "But we've got the guns" a lot. And that's true - for now. But if there was an actual breakdown of the government and open warfare all those folks who are supporting the left with money right now will move straight to guns, training, and "advisors." We may think of the leftist lemmings as pussies, but as they've shown they are VERY susceptible to propaganda and will line right up for training and equipment.

If it happens, it's going to be ugly.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:55:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I remember the sectarian violence in Baghdad. It was mostly religious, but it was brutal.

I could see something like that here and 99% of America absolutely does not want that. Count me in that 99%. My God, it'd be hell
View Quote

The 1% must all be on hear because there's a great deal of mental masturbation on the subject.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:57:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I just hope both sides have fun.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:57:41 PM EDT
[#9]
There will be no war.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:58:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The 1% must all be on hear because there's a great deal of mental masturbation on the subject.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand wanting, or being forced, to fight for freedom and liberty and what's good in the world. I understand wanting to crush evil and bring good back into favor.

I just don't want it to be through CW part deaux. It'll be hell and sadness the likes the world hasn't seen before
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:00:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Lilith. It's always fucking Lilith.
Troons need to diversify their naming.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:00:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Things I don’t want (in order of importance)

To live under a communist tyrannical government
Civil war.

I suggest that everyone start running… for health.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:01:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There will be no war.
View Quote

No war, only further decent into gayness and retardation.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:02:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
There will be no war.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:03:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I made it 1:30 something in..

That AK handcuffed to the lift out wooden dowel closet rod was.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:03:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's good for you bro. War means rationing and starvation. Lots of thin ladies
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:04:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

This thread is about civil war not GD.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:04:25 PM EDT
[#18]
]
Quoted:

That's good for you bro. War means rationing and starvation. Lots of thin ladies
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:04:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This thread is about civil war not GD.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:05:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Look at a blue and red county map of the US. Red counties are not ever going into blue counties to fight. Blue counties are too fat and lazy to travel into red counties period. No go from the start.
What will happen is blue counties will burn and loot each other's homes and businesses. Personally I will get up in the morning and go to work.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:06:10 PM EDT
[#21]
A trans whatever calling the right wing psycopaths, then is when I stopped.

These people can kiss my ass.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:06:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Plenty of other edgy names out there. But apparently they really love that demon.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:06:53 PM EDT
[#23]
This documentary is KINO. They really found a sperg that checks all the boxes.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:07:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I’ve got no concern, not fear of civil war in the United States.

View Quote

Me either.

There's no politician worth dying for. Their aim is to keep voters in fear (and supposedly led to safety) by menacing them with assorted imaginary hobgoblins. There are those that fall for it but a skirmish will be at their peril, ridiculously so.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:08:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Plenty of other edgy names out there. But apparently they really love that demon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It has been my experience that the vast majority of them can be blamed on their mother, and when the name aligns, that just supports my theory.

(Spoiler: It wasn’t dad’s idea to name the kid Lilith)
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:08:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, Made it to 1:10, GOOFY.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:11:02 PM EDT
[#27]
There wouldn’t be a Civil War if people on the right would push back. They’re willing to fight and die for their beliefs. They’re willing to kill our presidential candidate. They are willing to riot loot and burn their own neighborhoods. And all we do is talk shit on the Internet. The antifa riots would’ve ended in one day if just one person would’ve found an advantageous firing position and fired into one of those crowds and then made his escape. Everybody thinks they can do it, but nobody was willing to give it a try. If that would’ve happened, the riots would’ve ended in one day. But instead, nobody does anything and they’re just gonna keep pushing and pushing and pushing until there’s a huge backlash.   I’m not advocating murder. I’m simply saying that some smaller incremental steps back in their direction would’ve ended this bullshit four years ago.  And we used to shoot rioters, so I’m not even sure that firing into a crowd of rioters is murder.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:12:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

When beloved leaders and friends start dying from hot tactical no knocks or hang themselves in their cell, we will see a reaction.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:13:50 PM EDT
[#29]
I’d do everything in my own individual power to keep my family out and away from getting involved in it, including myself.

*knock knock* “Hey Canada, let us in!”

Seen and experienced enough of war. I hope cool heads will prevail, albeit there is an ebb and flow no natter the generation all throughout history.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:14:31 PM EDT
[#30]
And I had my napoleonic era uniform ready with its wonderful colors and golden epualtes…
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:14:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is literally the only place I hear about it as a serious discussion. Gets even more ridiculous when the members go LARPing to antifa riots so they can beat the shit out of hippies and claim it’s some opening soft battle of the not yet hot civil war.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:16:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Why is it that people that think they are preparing for Civil War never seem to include physical fitness as part of their preparation? That fucking clown claims to be 26 years old. He is morbidly obese and was literally waddling down the sidewalk stapling up his revolutionary flyers. The dude can’t even fucking walk.  He might be a future school shooter, but he’s no future revolutionary.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:16:51 PM EDT
[#33]
What’s with the goofy beret? Elite commie brigade?

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:17:03 PM EDT
[#34]
No comment on it from me. It's largely BS anyway.

What would be of a lot more concern is if the US got into a shooting war with the people that hate us and we have the idiot[s] in the Whitehouse in charge. Then it may be time for patriots to step up...
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:18:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What's with the goofy beret? Elite commie brigade?
View Quote
That is literally what John Brown gun club is, yes. I'd hesitate to call them "elite" though, but they do at least practice shooting.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:19:53 PM EDT
[#36]
I don't want it.
Want my kid's and their kids living normal American Dream lives.

Having said that...

I've never heard or seen people from all walk's of life with different point's of political and social view's talk about a potential Civil War.

You have your normal extrem thinker's on all sides that have always wanted it.

But now,  your everyday neighbor types, the media and their guest.

You even have politicians taking about it now.

Yeah, I think were very close to some type of HOT conflict happening.

I think most agree it would be more like the Balkan type with a lot of terrorism thrown in.

Only thing that really shock's me about the potential of it happening are the people that say we're not even close to one.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#37]
will there be mortars? if so im down for civil war

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:22:53 PM EDT
[#38]
People here lose their shit wanting a hot meal 3hrs after a hurricane. Motherfuckers can't function w/o a cell phone for 30min. Nobody gonna CW.

Now, I could see some vigilante or payback type stuff going down in certain areas of the country.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:23:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Usernames?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:24:45 PM EDT
[#40]
I live in the middle of Oklahoma. Someone would have to really go out of their way to civil war with me.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:25:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There will be no war.

You left out ever increasing tyranny, inflation, violence , interest rates, debt and crime and decreasing standards of living.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:30:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

When beloved leaders and friends start dying from hot tactical no knocks or hang themselves in their cell, we will see a reaction.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truth.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:30:25 PM EDT
[#43]

I'm sure it's there to help with hyperventilating after she (?) runs 10 yards in full kit.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:30:50 PM EDT
[#44]
I like my air conditioning, cold beer, and pension.  I'm out!  You guys have fun.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:32:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm sure it's there to help with hyperventilating after she runs 10 yards in full kit.
View Quote

So the non elite commie formations are good for 5 yards?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:35:00 PM EDT
[#46]

Why not just go to war with the source of all this bullshit, the media and the rich assholes pulling their strings?  I have much, much more in common with the democrats in my area than I do with the pod people running DC, tech companies, and Blackrock.  You all are focusing on the hand with the rainbow fingernail paint doing the jazz fingers when it's the one holding the wallet behind the back that is the real threat.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:35:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Things I don’t want (in order of importance)

To live under a communist tyrannical government
Civil war.

I suggest that everyone start running… for health.
View Quote

This is the correct mentality IMO.

It's also pretty naive to suggest it'll never happen.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:36:11 PM EDT
[#48]
. If there is a civil war (which I doubt), Alaska will probably be pretty isolated from the violence.

We're too cold, drunk and stumbling around in the dark to worry about anything else

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:36:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
A trans whatever calling the right wing psycopaths, then is when I stopped.

These people can kiss my ass.
View Quote

Yup.  That is as far as I made it.  I am not listening to this evil, communist dipshit but I will prepare for him.

1 Corinthians 16:13, Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:37:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You left out ever increasing tyranny, inflation, violence , interest rates, debt and crime and decreasing standards of living.
View Quote

Gayness and retardation is kind of a catch all.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top