Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:31:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just because you aren’t on a battlefield doesn’t mean you won’t be touched by war.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

War does not come for all men.

Just because you aren’t on a battlefield doesn’t mean you won’t be touched by war.

Catch flights not feelings.

We can speak in platitudes all day.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:31:55 PM EDT
[#2]
"there's nothing civil about war"

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:33:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You left out ever increasing tyranny, inflation, violence , interest rates, debt and crime and decreasing standards of living.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There will be no war.

No war, only further decent into gayness and retardation.

You left out ever increasing tyranny, inflation, violence , interest rates, debt and crime and decreasing standards of living.

you forgot increased taxation.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:36:17 PM EDT
[#4]
IDGAF anymore. I am working on getting back in shape though. I don’t want it to happen but the left is unhinged and extremist. Better now than later when it falls on the kids instead.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:38:38 PM EDT
[#5]
There's no compromise with that other side. They want to change and effect your life....there is no live and let live

When you get to that point there isn't any debate or diplomacy really left
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:40:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
There wouldn’t be a Civil War if people on the right would push back. They’re willing to fight and die for their beliefs. They’re willing to kill our presidential candidate. They are willing to riot loot and burn their own neighborhoods. And all we do is talk shit on the Internet. The antifa riots would’ve ended in one day if just one person would’ve found an advantageous firing position and fired into one of those crowds and then made his escape. Everybody thinks they can do it, but nobody was willing to give it a try. If that would’ve happened, the riots would’ve ended in one day. But instead, nobody does anything and they’re just gonna keep pushing and pushing and pushing until there’s a huge backlash.   I’m not advocating murder. I’m simply saying that some smaller incremental steps back in their direction would’ve ended this bullshit four years ago.  And we used to shoot rioters, so I’m not even sure that firing into a crowd of rioters is murder.
View Quote

So.....we need more Mr.Parks?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:45:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:48:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Dumb.

And OP is dumber still for sharing that nonsense.

Most recently one side got three years for praying outside an abortion clinic.

Most recently one side got all charges dropped and refuses to prosecute anyone involved in desecrating the Liberty Bell.

We're in a Civil War already, and your government already picked sides.

To pretend any different is suicide.

Act accordingly.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:49:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Imagine being taken out by this trash.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:09:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Victim of circumstances , false flag and the leftist .gov decides it needs to make it's move and send some on the Right to camp . All the lefts iniative , the Right is dumbfounded , what then ?, sheep to slaughter ?

I thought that's where J6 would end up .

Kamala draws fire ? , what will .gov do ?

Point is it only takes one side , they could give a shit whether you resist or not .
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:12:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:17:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You will hear "But we've got the guns" a lot. And that's true - for now. But if there was an actual breakdown of the government and open warfare all those folks who are supporting the left with money right now will move straight to guns, training, and "advisors." We may think of the leftist lemmings as pussies, but as they've shown they are VERY susceptible to propaganda and will line right up for training and equipment.

If it happens, it's going to be ugly.
View Quote

No, that's not how it will work. They depend on having the government on their side.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Nice stickers on the stock lol.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:21:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Tag.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:26:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

People are way to soft and comfortable to engage in any kind of civil war.

View Quote

What happens when those comforts disappear?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:31:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Midcap will be upset about this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's good for you bro. War means rationing and starvation. Lots of thin ladies

Midcap will be upset about this.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:33:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Good grief, how much phaggotry can one moron put on his uniform/rifle? Tranny flag painted mags? WTF???
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:34:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Attachment Attached File
Quoted:
No sane person should want it but sometimes the alternative is worse.

If you don't stand up at some point, you'll be enslaved and subjugated.

Wasn't long ago they made a serious effort that almost succeeded to ban you from most jobs if you didn't take their experimental politicized vaccine.

They want to throw you in jail for exercising your 2nd amendment rights.

They want to brainwash your kids and remove your rights to parent as you believe appropriate.

They aren't done and things are just going to get worse.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:40:20 PM EDT
[#19]
I just want to be left alone. I'll do what I must if shit hits the fan but I don't want to deal with it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:40:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Lol. They always pick the most goofy fuckers for this shit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:43:44 PM EDT
[#21]
As Mentioned we are already in a civil war.
Every last bit of footage from Rittenhouse was available 48 hrs after he shut that riot down.
As mentioned one guy doing the right thing shut down a 3 day riot.

We have been kept in the dark with epstien footage and client list also pretty much,the trump attempt.

Where are all the DVR's siezed by the feds at all epstiens hides? Where are the pix of the explosives crooks supposedly had and his social media isonly now coming out due to the private digging.

Gov. has already picked a side no pun intended but they sure didn't pick the right side.
Two coups in the white house in 4 years tossing out 14-15 milion dem votes this time printing them up the 1st time. Possibly printing more again come Oct.

Again as mentioned you don't attack Mr. pretty in pink useful idiot.
You want his sugar daddy holding the wallet.

Where is Henry Bowman when you need him.

I do NOT want CW but I have also learned in life I get a bunch of shit I never wanted.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:46:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Nothing of the sort will happen. Total fantasyland.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:50:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
As always, people will talk shit and do nothing.
View Quote

TNT is a pretty stable molecule, until sufficient force is applied to set it off.

And that is where our society is right now. If it blows, it's going to be a mess.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:52:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
As always, people will talk shit and do nothing.
View Quote

Absolutely nothing.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If you don't stand up at some point, you'll be enslaved and subjugated.

View Quote

One of the problems we have is not that we are going to wake up one day and all of a sudden we are enslaved and subjugated.

It is happening by increments.  One little thing and another and then another and over a period of time we are enslaved and subjugated.

We don't have the courage to stop it when we can.  For instance, we didn't do jackshit when the Democrats blatantly stole the 2020 Presidential election by using the Pandemic as a cover to create fraudulent ballot in Democrat controlled swing districts.  We didn't have the "Red Wave" in 2022 because the Democrats did the same thing on the state level.

Our fat ass lives are too comfortable at this point to stand up for our incremental loss of Liberty.  When we get to the point of using the Second for what our Founding Fathers intended it to be used for it will be too late.  We are getting close to that point now.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:58:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I've got no concern, not fear of civil war in the United States.

That's all I'll say.
View Quote

@Scalped
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:58:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There will be no war.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:00:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'd do everything in my own individual power to keep my family out and away from getting involved in it, including myself.

*knock knock* "Hey Canada, let us in!"

Seen and experienced enough of war. I hope cool heads will prevail, albeit there is an ebb and flow no natter the generation all throughout history.
View Quote

Lt. Col. Frank Slade : Well, gentlemen, when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:14:10 PM EDT
[#29]

I try not to underestimate opponents but outside of gross failure on my part I suspect he wouldn’t last 5 minutes in an armed conflict
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#30]
For reference, 3 years ago a not insignificant percentage of people wanted to put the unvaccinated into camps.

This same demographic also rioted when told. And they get their marching orders from whatever the DNC talking points are today,

Which goes back to the one problem with civil wars. It only takes one group of incredibly determined idiots to kick things off,
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:18:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Video is full of fat slobs.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:28:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Hot damn! Another episode of Doomsday Preppers!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:30:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

it goes with the other toys it probably doesn't know how to employ.
View Quote

It’s like some video game cosplay

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:34:04 PM EDT
[#34]

Exactly my thinking but with limited pickings

I can’t wear a size 3X belt, don’t need a full retard beret or the commie bullshit morale patches

Hopefully there’s Privi Partisan ammo and an Otis cleaning kit
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:36:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Red Green once said, "there's only 2 reasons why anyone should ever wear a beret. Either you're part of an elite military unit. Or you're going to a poetry reading. If both apply then perhaps it's time to consider where your life is going."

Perhaps this is a case of get both?
View Quote

Or neither

I’ll wager a PMAG he’s never heard of Robert Frost, William Butler Years or Lord Byron
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:37:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Hot damn! Another episode of Doomsday Preppers!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:41:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I remember the sectarian violence in Baghdad. It was mostly religious, but it was brutal.
Street vs street, house vs house. It was a bloodbath for a good while.

I could see something like that here and 99% of America absolutely does not want that. Count me in that 99%. My God, it'd be hell
View Quote

I was there in 2006-07.

Somebody cut 70 peoples heads off in the village outside of Balad along the Tigris. People don't think Civil WaR be like it be, but it do...
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:41:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There will be no war.

Those are literally the options at this point
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:47:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I was there in 2006-07.

Somebody cut 70 peoples heads off in the village outside of Balad along the Tigris. People don't think Civil WaR be like it be, but it do...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I remember the sectarian violence in Baghdad. It was mostly religious, but it was brutal.
Street vs street, house vs house. It was a bloodbath for a good while.

I could see something like that here and 99% of America absolutely does not want that. Count me in that 99%. My God, it'd be hell

I was there in 2006-07.

Nov 06 to Dec 07. I remember so many headless corpses, scalped heads, smashed skulls of elderly and youth. I remember watching where the packs of dogs were and finding them eating the bodies. The shit smell of Baghdad mixed with putrid flesh.

Street after street after street for months on end.

If there's anyway to make this nation a good place, like we want it, without the mythical boogaloo then I'm all for it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:50:41 PM EDT
[#40]
There are a lot of very wealthy, powerful entities that would benefit greatly from an American civil war. Not even just nations, but definitely nations and those nations would stoke the flames, pour on the fuel and kick the shit out of us while we are down and take everything they could grab from any and everyone any and everywhere they could grab it.

Nations and other entities may have been working to push us towards such climactic and destructive division for decades. It is possible that we are pushed to the point of more or less collapse / defeat one way or the other.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:51:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Nov 06 to Dec 07. I remember so many headless corpses, scalped heads, smashed skulls of elderly and youth. I remember watching where the packs of dogs were and finding them eating the bodies. The shit smell of Baghdad mixed with putrid flesh.

Street after street after street for months on end.

If there's anyway to make this nation a good place, like we want it, without the mythical boogaloo then I'm all for it.
View Quote

I've made my peace with it all.

"What we have here, is a failure to communicate. If that's the way he wants it, that's the way he gets it."

Karma is a mother fucker!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:01:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Looks like the government of Catalonia is projecting: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2017/10/27/which-other-regions-want-to-secede-from-spain
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:02:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What it’ll actually look like is people getting murdered one at a time until enough are dead that the revenge killings start. And then the civil services and commerce break down.

Less The Patriot battlefield scenes and more shivving a politically active business owner in a mail bathroom.

Not advocating, just realistically describing.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:23:27 PM EDT
[#44]
If people have to go into an office to fight this war it’s gonna be a nonstarter
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:25:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Or neither

I’ll wager a PMAG he’s never heard of Robert Frost, William Butler Years or Lord Byron
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Red Green once said, "there's only 2 reasons why anyone should ever wear a beret. Either you're part of an elite military unit. Or you're going to a poetry reading. If both apply then perhaps it's time to consider where your life is going."

Perhaps this is a case of get both?

Or neither

They sound gay. Who are they.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:30:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

All the obese GDers will get thin too.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:33:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Uh, hate to tell you, but that's exactly what Crooks did a few weeks ago. Drove from his home in a blue county (Allegheny) to a red county (Butler) to try and pick off Trump.

In the eyes of many libs, he was at least partially successful in fulfilling the mission by killing Corey Comperatore, since many on their side have now painted him as a racist white nationalist.

I agree, we shouldn't hide in our homes because of some leftist boogeyman. But to blanket presume nothing will happen because the other side is lazy is naive.

View Quote

But Crooks walked (armed) into a totally unarmed Conservative venue. He was recognized as a threat who (wrongly) anticipated the LEO’s would do their job and stop him. Had he tried to approach an armed area occupied by aware Conservatives, Crooks would have been dealt with quickly.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:36:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Most likely.
And that'll be because people were too comfortable to bother trying to fix anything.
I still say civil war is a possibility but if it does happen I believe it will be started by the left.
View Quote

It will only be started by the Left if their political leaders think they can win.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:45:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
They sound gay. Who are they.
View Quote

The Second Coming (Yeats)

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:51:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That's good for you bro. War means rationing and starvation. Lots of thin ladies
View Quote

So, not a @midcap thread?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top