Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 4:04:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I’m not saying this is a bad move. Just that we have always prepared for a fight that has never materialized. Thats probably a good thing too.

My point is we’re not being honest about the conflicts we’re going to be engaging in. Those conflicts will be geographically confined to small areas, probably urban and politically constrained to very small formations to avoid another grinding Vietraqistan-like forever war.

As evidence Id point to:

The army was all ready getting itself spun up for “the next war” when Syria kicked off and it not surprisingly didn’t look anything like what the army thought ie WWIII.

We were quite literally killing mercenaries sent from the same country we were deconflicting humanitarian aid convoys from into an area where the locals were trying to kill both of us and that doesn’t even scratch the surface of the other state and non-state actors. It was and continues to be a giant ball of string with no known end state.

SOF is doing a metric fuck load of operations down in South America, partner training, counter drug, counter terrorist stuff the usual, if any of that grows into something it’ll look more like the narcowar in Mexico or the Marawi fight a few years back.

We may also have to go back into Iraq and restablize since they’re one hard sneeze away from total chaos at any given moment.

Africa is a complete and utter disaster from stem to stern and if we ever end up fighting China it’ll be there. That won’t be a lot of tanks either it’ll be more like Vietnam but with cellphones and manpads.

Any of those is way more likely. I think we’re talking past each other with you clearly demonstrating the most dangerous course of action and me advocating the most likely.

View Quote

Syria is a great example. I was there a few times.

We went in thinking it was a limited COIN style conflict and found ourselves doing that right alongside a conventional MDO fight. Contested air, armored warfare, dense urban terrain, EW attack, offensive IW, UAS innovation, even fucking space domain involvement.

If there was ever anything that proved we need to stop putting all our eggs in the COIN basket, it was Syria.  This is war now. If you think Africa or South America would be somehow any different you aren't paying attention.

We need heavy, light, and a whole lot of enabling capability gaps in between we forgot about.  Preparing for LSCO doesn't mean we discounted low intensity. They aren't mutually exclusive.  Last I checked we just regionally aligned SFABs against Africa and South America, and have had more troops in both than ever before.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 4:06:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Found this on wikipedia. Looks like the new vehicle is a lot chunkier than the m113.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/52/US_Army_AMPV_compared_to_the_M113.png
View Quote

Yay, more antennas.

Probably still easier to troubleshoot than a BFIST.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 4:22:11 AM EDT
[#3]
FPNI
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 4:26:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So we should ignore the primary threat that has the potential to wipe us clean off the face of the earth because you are certain it would never happen in the next 10+ years? China would attack just because the 3 gorges dam burst and they needed an external threat to blame so they dont get overrun by their own people. That isnt the threat you ignore and hope to catch up with if you need to through dollars and a can do attitude.  They could close 60% of the world's shipping lanes via the South China Sea if they wanted to on a whim.  Iran may not be a peer adversary on the open front, but they have a lot of big missiles they could get off before we could do anything about it, as they showed us. The Aramco oil attacks in Saudi they sponsored caused a 5% reduction in global oil supply in an afternoon, via a proxy, not even their regular army.  You seem awfully confident they dont intend on doing any of this, but military planners dont have that luxury.

You seem to be preoccupied with propping up and developing the COIN fight. At what point militarily do you think we've got that licked? COIN fails because of politics and moving goalposts, not because we didnt develop an adequate military infrastructure to do it. We are the most COIN capable military to ever have ever existed right now.

Meanwhile we let ADA/SHORAD fall to pieces, lost expeditionary capability in the Pacific, and are already taking major losses in the CYBER/EW and IW domains. Strategic planning isnt about now or next year. It's about 2028 and 2035. POM cycles are 5 years, making that the minimum you can project large scale innovation and capability growth.
View Quote

If China decides to attack it won’t be the army’s problem. Either dealing with nuclear missiles or shipping lanes. Now if we somehow make it to mainland China that becomes a shitfight and it’ll be about who’s logistics and manpower lasts longer. Spoiler alert, we lose that one no matter what tank support vehicle we have. Either through attrition or political will that fight is over before it starts, so why start it? There’s no strategic goal there that’s obtainable. There just isn't. They know it and so do we. That’s why they’re focusing on their navy.

Saudi is kinda interesting. They have all US equipment, are an “ally” (yeah right) and still weren’t able to protect their stuff. We don’t particularly need them. We could have taken over Iraqi oil production and been independent of Saudi but we didn’t. We could be energy independent now but we’re not. If Iran decides to play with oil again they’ll learn the same lesson again that a few tankers get taken, some pipes and refineries randomly explode and they stop. A better solution is oil and energy independence. I’d rather fix Venezuela and buy their oil than deal with Iran. That seems much easier. But in the Middle East that’s an engineering fight about who can rebuild faster because we’ll never really stop them from killing each other or themselves. And the army of today can already kill the Iranian army of tomorrow.

Yes coin sucks because politicians can’t decide what they want. Also the army as a whole knows fuck all about coin. We think we do. We do not.

As far as EW/ADA etc that is a mess I agree. It needs to be fixed too because those enemy systems are out there and will proliferate to fights we will actually be in. As far as the marine corp and pacific power projection that has been falling apart since the 70s. That’s not anything new.  That’s a legit concern as I said earlier I see those conflicts being way more likely. Putting down insurrections, FID etc.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 4:39:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Syria is a great example. I was there a few times.

We went in thinking it was a limited COIN style conflict and found ourselves doing that right alongside a conventional MDO fight. Contested air, armored warfare, dense urban terrain, EW attack, offensive IW, UAS innovation, even fucking space domain involvement.

If there was ever anything that proved we need to stop putting all our eggs in the COIN basket, it was Syria.  This is war now. If you think Africa or South America would be somehow any different you aren't paying attention.

We need heavy, light, and a whole lot of enabling capability gaps in between we forgot about.  Preparing for LSCO doesn't mean we discounted low intensity. They aren't mutually exclusive.  Last I checked we just regionally aligned SFABs against Africa and South America, and have had more troops in both than ever before.
View Quote

That is precisely what I’m talking about. We are already in the places we’re going to be fighting. Our country has always been somewhere killing someone. We like to hide it but the truth is we already have a bunch of little conflicts simmering all over just waiting to turn into the next dumpster fire.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 4:41:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yay, more antennas.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Found this on wikipedia. Looks like the new vehicle is a lot chunkier than the m113.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/52/US_Army_AMPV_compared_to_the_M113.png

Yay, more antennas.

Don’t worry it won’t be soldiers that have to do that. It’ll be some contractor from Northrop Grumman that does it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 5:23:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Don’t worry it won’t be soldiers that have to do that. It’ll be some contractor from Northrop Grumman that does it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yay, more antennas.

Oh, thanks for explaining that to me.

It would have been a shame to rely on my two decades in an armored brigade doing C&E to form an opinion on my future work load.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 5:26:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No. It was not. It was supposed to be a faster, better armored M113.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. The Bradley was always an IFV with turret and ATGM launcher

No. It was not. It was supposed to be a faster, better armored M113.

I thought it was designed to counter the BMP?
Until the gravy train got started and it turned into a "light tank".
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 5:35:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That is precisely what I’m talking about. We are already in the places we’re going to be fighting. Our country has always been somewhere killing someone. We like to hide it but the truth is we already have a bunch of little conflicts simmering all over just waiting to turn into the next dumpster fire.
View Quote

Maybe so, but I really don't see your point tying that to fixing an established capability gap in the ABCT.

Your argument is similar to getting upset at a new THAAD missile because it wouldnt work very well patrolling Baghdad.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 5:41:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is more hardware covering software issues.

View Quote

Shit man, that's how we won WWII!

And we've been applying the same model over and over again ever since.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 6:29:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Maybe so, but I really don't see your point tying that to fixing an established capability gap in the ABCT.

Your argument is similar to getting upset at a new THAAD missile because it wouldnt work very well patrolling Baghdad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not upset. I said this is a good thing. I’m just pointing out it’s not the biggest priority for what we’re likely to face. I’m sure it’s not going to hurt anything having.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 6:33:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It would have been a shame to rely on my two decades in an armored brigade doing C&E to form an opinion on my future work load.
View Quote

20 years dealing with antennas. No wonder you missed the very obvious joke.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 6:41:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Touche, then. We spent last year going behind the contractors sticking JBC-P in the Herc fleet. Talked about installation kits for the upcoming A7 Paladin fielding with the PBO over breakfast. Life is pain.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 6:51:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/B926BC70-2451-4EC1-A889-3A3C070B9F9D-404.gif

Touche, then. We spent last year going behind the contractors sticking JBC-P in the Herc fleet. Talked about installation kits for the upcoming A7 Paladin fielding with the PBO over breakfast. Life is pain.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn’t have any patience with that. I can’t get my siprs reimaged because the one person ONE PERSON who can do it is a contractor and on vacation. I hate the dependence we have on third parties. Any class I’ve taken the last year or so on any new system has been from civilians. Forget enemy tanks, if we have a poorly written contract soldiers will die. We have contracting commands for fucks sake.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 6:55:35 AM EDT
[#15]
The word "multipurpose" makes me cringe a bit when used to describe military equipment.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 7:16:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I wouldn’t have any patience with that. I can’t get my siprs reimaged because the one person ONE PERSON who can do it is a contractor and on vacation. I hate the dependence we have on third parties. Any class I’ve taken the last year or so on any new system has been from civilians. Forget enemy tanks, if we have a poorly written contract soldiers will die. We have contracting commands for fucks sake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least the JBC-P transciever reprovision capability is moving to the green side. We were lucky that we worked on Bragg and they had a contractor there; I heard horror stories from other units, driving all day or mailing them to Hood and waiting.

I'm starting to blame the depots as much as the defense companies anymore. Making every a task depot level repair. The latest was turning in whole computer systems for a dead CMOS battery.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 7:40:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

We brought tons of them to Iraq in 3ID in 2007.
View Quote

I believe you, I just don't remember ever noticing one in service, not even stateside. Clearly, I was just in the wrong unit since I've now learned that some units in some places are still using them for whatever. I guess you really can learn something new every day.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 7:56:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I thought the Stryker and Shinseki proved that track is obsolete.  Wheels are the way to the future. s/
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 7:57:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I believe you, I just don't remember ever noticing one in service, not even stateside. Clearly, I was just in the wrong unit since I've now learned that some units in some places are still using them for whatever. I guess you really can learn something new every day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We brought tons of them to Iraq in 3ID in 2007.

I don't know where you, as an 11B, would encounter one outside of an ABCT.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 8:01:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I don't know where you, as an 11B, would encounter one outside of an ABCT.
View Quote

Interesting. I was never in one of those. I had to think about it for almost a whole minute before I pieced together what that even is.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 8:06:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

To be fair, they didnt move under their own power very much.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 8:13:46 AM EDT
[#22]
@Manic_Moran

do you still have the pics of you rolling into Iraq in an M113? I remember you live blogging this back in the tank-net days
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 8:58:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The word "multipurpose" makes me cringe a bit when used to describe military equipment.
View Quote

There's a lot of stuff that needs to be moved when an armoured unit advances, and that stuff needs to keep up with the tanks up front.

Look at this like an armoured, tracked truck, which you can be used as an ambulance, command post, battle taxi, or whatever.

It's multipurpose because it would be retarded to use different vehicles for all of that.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 9:00:58 AM EDT
[#24]
I bet most of my tinnitus is from riding in the back of one of those for hundreds of hours.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 9:24:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/108155/mil-armored-multi-purpose-vehicle-1800_j-1577371.JPGProduction of the first new armored vehicle that will replace the Army Vietnam Era M113 armored personnel carrier is now complete, manufacturer BAE Systems announced today.

The first Armored Multi-Purpose Vehicle, or AMPV, rolled off BAE's production line as part of a 2018 low-rate initial contract to deliver up to 450 of the vehicles to the Army, according to a BAE news release.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/09/02/army-set-receive-first-armored-vehicles-replace-vietnam-era-m113.html?ESRC=eb_200903.nl

View Quote

APC's brings back memories. LOL

Late 1960's at Fort Polk one of my uncles was a Colonel stationed there and we would visit every now and then since we lived a couple of hours away. Me and my oldest sister were playing in and on a M113 ? and I "accidentally" closed a hatch on her hand and crushed it. No broken bones but she sure did yell.  

I sure enjoyed hanging out with my uncle on base, I felt like I had the run of the place.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 10:17:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
China and Russia don't need to completely dominate us, they found the niches we ignored and became masters of those specific areas.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

China and Russia don't need to completely dominate us, they found the niches we ignored and became masters of those specific areas.

I'm guessing one of those is cyber attacks.  What are others?
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 10:19:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Heavy armor hasn't been on those streets in over a decade.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm thinking that big doesn't work too good for the 3rd world shithole streets that our troops get deployed to.

Heavy armor hasn't been on those streets in over a decade.
But if this is in preparation for a big war vs China+Iran+North Korea I have to imagine that we will need to be rolling through the streets of their cities, which arent' all nice broad thoroughfares
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 10:31:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
But if this is in preparation for a big war vs China+Iran+North Korea I have to imagine that we will need to be rolling through the streets of their cities, which arent' all nice broad thoroughfares
View Quote

Pyongyang Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
TehranAttachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 10:43:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Our counter mine assets are few in number Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 11:10:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tanks and Brads get the cake, everything else gets the crumbs.

Mortar tracks and ambulances were at least pacing items, and would get a little love. The infantry and armor 1SGs' g-rides? Not so much, as they didn't normally like them or use them.

We would damn near have to fund support vehicle parts under the cover of darkness. Because it apparently it takes a genius to realize that if you focus solely on combat power and ignore your broken M88s before railing everything across the country for an NTC rotation...well, that's not good.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 11:18:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So replace a 113 series vehicle with an upgraded 113?

lol
View Quote
That's what I was thinking. 113.2
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 11:21:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

There's a lot of stuff that needs to be moved when an armoured unit advances, and that stuff needs to keep up with the tanks up front.

Look at this like an armoured, tracked truck, which you can be used as an ambulance, command post, battle taxi, or whatever.

It's multipurpose because it would be retarded to use different vehicles for all of that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fewer parts, less training for the mechanics, and then the inevitable line of broken vehicles at a major training event as all parts go towards combat power, not taxis or command posts.

Army Aviation is also good at this, as I've seen an Air Traffic Control shelter stay broke for months while the part needed to fix it was on hand. But because a helicopter might need it later, it was left to wait on a backordered part
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 11:59:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Absolutely, though I would prefer if they would buy AMOS turrets for Bradleys for the mortar tracks instead.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 12:12:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

I mentioned them before, EW, IW, UAS, ADA/SHORAD...to start.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 12:17:00 PM EDT
[#35]
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-announces-serial-production-of-new-advanced-eitan-apc/

We co-developed with Israel, just buy these. I don't see the point of tracked vehicles for carrying personnel for the cost/maneuverability when the Bradleys and Abrams are your front.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 12:26:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This is basically the M113 variant (MLTV) that the Army didn't choose back when they went with the Stryker
View Quote

Yeah, I thought the Striker WAS the replacement?
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 12:27:31 PM EDT
[#37]
I thought the Bradley replaced the M113.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 12:28:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
We put 22 people in a M113 once. It wasn't fun.
View Quote

Clown car version of AFV?
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 12:29:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I used to drive a 113. Oh, the memories...

Broke down every other day.  
View Quote

Izz that why you went neolithic?
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 12:29:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yeah, I thought the Striker WAS the replacement?
View Quote

The Stryker was a way to give light units morr mobility without costing what a Armored unit does.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 12:39:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This is basically the M113 variant (MLTV) that the Army didn't choose back when they went with the Stryker
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

No,  not at all...

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 12:43:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This won’t be defeating any armor formations with that 50cal. That’s what the tanks are for. Brads for other vehicles and troops. This is certainly an upgrade to the M113 but let’s not pretend this is a giant leap into 2050 conflicts. This is the army dragging its bloated corpse into an alternate universes  1995.

Now if you wanted to convince me that we’re going to streamline the idea of Stryker units, Armored Calvary, mechanized infantry all the other ridiculous hybrid units the army has into ABCTs and that was that, I’d be onboard.

This reeks of more maneuver officers thinking they’ll be fighting the Russians or Chinese on the steppe or Eastern Europe. When in actuality they’ll be losing guys to contracted snipers block by block in some megacity, getting a vehicle swallowed up by collapsing sewers from IEDs, taking 15 daisy chained EFPs to one vehicle and having drones swarms drop into their COP at night.

Same as it ever was.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Talk to me about a V shaped hull, EFPs and drone vulnerability.

Or are we still pretending it’s the Cold War?

Mobility is survivability. Or are we sill pretending there aren't armored formations out there that we still need to be ready to defeat on the field of battle if necessary? What's an EFP if not a poor man's tank gun?

V-shaped hulls are a design compromise that is necessary in a static situation with a pervasive low intensity threat. It is not a design for front line combat forces facing other front line combat forces.

There's not much related to modern warfare that doesn't factor in drones. It's an exciting new world for SHORAD.

This won’t be defeating any armor formations with that 50cal. That’s what the tanks are for. Brads for other vehicles and troops. This is certainly an upgrade to the M113 but let’s not pretend this is a giant leap into 2050 conflicts. This is the army dragging its bloated corpse into an alternate universes  1995.

Now if you wanted to convince me that we’re going to streamline the idea of Stryker units, Armored Calvary, mechanized infantry all the other ridiculous hybrid units the army has into ABCTs and that was that, I’d be onboard.

This reeks of more maneuver officers thinking they’ll be fighting the Russians or Chinese on the steppe or Eastern Europe. When in actuality they’ll be losing guys to contracted snipers block by block in some megacity, getting a vehicle swallowed up by collapsing sewers from IEDs, taking 15 daisy chained EFPs to one vehicle and having drones swarms drop into their COP at night.

Same as it ever was.

Army Capability Manager job openings are posted on usajobs.gov

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 12:45:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Still not a Gavin.
View Quote

I hope you're joking.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 12:52:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I mentioned them before, EW, IW, UAS, ADA/SHORAD
View Quote

Have we given up completely on EW, I recall early in my career we used to have some of those capabilities?

ETA: N/M That's where the 17 series MOS comes into play. Now I remember.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 12:58:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damn, that’s a big bitch.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 12:58:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/108155/mil-armored-multi-purpose-vehicle-1800_j-1577371.JPGProduction of the first new armored vehicle that will replace the Army Vietnam Era M113 armored personnel carrier is now complete, manufacturer BAE Systems announced today.

The first Armored Multi-Purpose Vehicle, or AMPV, rolled off BAE's production line as part of a 2018 low-rate initial contract to deliver up to 450 of the vehicles to the Army, according to a BAE news release.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/09/02/army-set-receive-first-armored-vehicles-replace-vietnam-era-m113.html?ESRC=eb_200903.nl

View Quote

I remember when they said that when the Bradleys started started getting fielded... back in 1984.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 12:59:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-announces-serial-production-of-new-advanced-eitan-apc/

https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2020/02/1-e1581249635659-640x400.jpeg

We co-developed with Israel, just buy these. I don't see the point of tracked vehicles for carrying personnel for the cost/maneuverability when the Bradleys and Abrams are your front.
View Quote

That doesn't look like it uses the same engine, transmission, final drives, track, rollers, etc etc etc as the Bradley does. The point of using a Brad derivative to replace the 113 is for the supply chain.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 1:01:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I hope you're joking.

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still not a Gavin.

I hope you're joking.

Kharn
The sarcasm of FightingHellfish runs thick.

I don't have the mad modelling skills to hang with the Gavin advocates.  Also, I don't have the courage to see if that fellow still has a web page.

Link Posted: 9/5/2020 1:04:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm glad it's not just me thinking that.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/5/2020 1:08:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Looks like a Bradley if you got rid of the turret.
Pentagon Wars - Bradley Fighting Vehicle Evolution
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top