Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 2:59:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This poster is correct.  While physically possible, the quality of the sperm is reduced at advanced age.
This results in higher birth defect rates in children.  Just like a woman having children at a late age.
View Quote
There is an increased incidence of autism when the father is over 40, from what I've read.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 3:01:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The way her vagina gets passed around like a turkey at Thanksgiving dinner, I hope that guy gets an appointment with Maury Povich.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She seems obsessed with convincing women not to have children and not to get married.

Not surprisingly,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5684891/I-sex-maybe-six-seven-times-day-Woman-opens-life-sex-addict.html
Same chick?
Yup.

She went from having an affair, to getting trained by the local population.
Her ex husband is better off and her current boyfriend is pathetic. She was she was sleeping with 6 or 7 men at a time. He thinks he won, that she picked him over the others. When really he was the only one dumb enough to stick around.
He will stick around long enough till he gets bored then move on.  she "forgets" to take the pill, has another kid, and she adds a revenue stream.
The way her vagina gets passed around like a turkey at Thanksgiving dinner, I hope that guy gets an appointment with Maury Povich.
Can they fit all the guys it might be on stage at once?
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 3:01:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There is an increased incidence of autism when the father is over 40, from what I've read.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This poster is correct.  While physically possible, the quality of the sperm is reduced at advanced age.
This results in higher birth defect rates in children.  Just like a woman having children at a late age.
IIRC yes, autism tracks with the age of the FATHER as well
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 3:04:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think you are both right. But I also think part of the problem is that today, adolescence (and its attendant immaturity/selfishness) no longer ends at 18 but can easliy last til 30.
View Quote
1st world problems.  When life expectancy was 40 you got your act together by the time you were 14-18.

Not suggesting we go back to that.  Life was brutal then, what I am suggesting is that we haven't really figured out how to properly deal with our massively elevated standard of living culturally (ie, literally a first world problem) because we haven't enjoyed that new standard of living long enough to really adjust.  Right now we are probably waiting too long to have kids and are valuing the wrong things with respect to that.  This is likely an economic consequence as much as anything, and also a consequence of massively more complicated lifestyle.  There are so many things to take care of that people get overwhelmed and have nothing left to put towards starting and raising a family.  It's not that any of the problems of modern life are overwhelming by themselves, but taken in quantity, they're too much for many people.

As technology advances and demands for performance to maintain our economic growth continues to rise, this problem will only get worse.  This is probably one of the most powerful economic and cultural arguments in favor of AI development, despite the risks and problems associated with it.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 3:05:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Wait , so that red pill idea that 20% of the men fuck 80% of the women is an age old problem ?

View Quote
It's the normal state of affairs in the default cultural setting of tribalism.  The fact that we are seeing that now in modern society represents a regression towards primitive behaviors.  Funnily enough, the left calls it 'progressive' but it's actually the literal exact opposite of progressive.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 3:11:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She seems obsessed with convincing women not to have children and not to get married.

Not surprisingly,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5684891/I-sex-maybe-six-seven-times-day-Woman-opens-life-sex-addict.html
Same chick?
Yup.

Her ex husband is better off and her current boyfriend is pathetic. She was she was sleeping with 6 or 7 men at a time. He thinks he won, that she picked him over the others. When really he was the only one dumb enough to stick around.
He will stick around long enough till he gets bored then move on.  she "forgets" to take the pill, has another kid, and she adds a revenue stream.
"Gonna need the wide angle lens for the next contestants.."
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 4:05:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have never seen the 3 rotation of fuck buddies that women have.

I must be hanging out with the right crowd.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

I expect women who are not in a mutually exclusive relationship to have multiple partners. But usually the number is closer to 3; the long term fuck buddy, the new guy she's just started dating, and the random guys she hooks up with on girls nights. as a new guy enter the picture an existing guy rotates out. That's pretty normal.

As a guy, I find that 3 women at a time is about all I can effectively manage as well. More than that become work.

6 or 7 at a time is snakes in the head crazy.

They don't advertise it and I didn't say three fuck buddies.

One fuck buddy.
Whatever guy they just started dating.
Whatever guy they hooked up with at the bar Saturday.

The only one they talk about in mixed company is the guy they just started dating.

The fuck buddy is just a friend and really the only relationship of the three. The guy they just started dating will push the fuck buddy aside if things progress well, but the fuck buddy is waiting in the wings. The hook up doesn't count because it was a one night stand and she was drunk.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 4:15:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

One fuck buddy.

The only one they talk about in mixed company is the guy they just started dating.

The fuck buddy is just a friend and really the only relationship of the three. The guy they just started dating will push the fuck buddy aside if things progress well, but the fuck buddy is waiting in the wings. The hook up doesn't count because it was a one night stand and she was drunk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

I expect women who are not in a mutually exclusive relationship to have multiple partners. But usually the number is closer to 3; the long term fuck buddy, the new guy she's just started dating, and the random guys she hooks up with on girls nights. as a new guy enter the picture an existing guy rotates out. That's pretty normal.

As a guy, I find that 3 women at a time is about all I can effectively manage as well. More than that become work.

One fuck buddy.

Have seen this.

Side-guy, and she's interviewing guys to be a long term guy, AND does not count hook-ups, (because she's not exclusive with the bootycall, and she's not in a relationship yet with the guy she's asking to jump through hoops to get what she's giving out for free on Saturday)
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 4:18:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Have seen this.

Side-guy, and she's interviewing guys to be a long term guy, AND does not count hook-ups, (because she's not exclusive with the bootycall, and she's not in a relationship yet with the guy she's asking to jump through hoops to get what she's giving out for free on Saturday)
View Quote
Exactly. And considers herself "single"
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 4:26:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have seen this.

I've seen a 5 man rotation
2 bootycalls (A main and a backup)
2 guys interviewing for the boyfriend job
1 random hook up spot.

Reality, and from a male perspective this is a reason guys lose their shit when they're in the "boyfriend interview process" and find out she does this.
They have to jump through hoops.
Saturday guy gets her physical commitment for free, with a much shorter process with much less attached to it.
Saturday guy doesn't have to "impress" her, or be 6'5", he isn't expected to marry her, or put a roof over her head, or even talk to her during the week, etc.
He is rewarded with sex, for being witty for 45minutes.
Monday guy has to impress her for several days to weeks, to slowly get sex, that has strings attached, (usually) a mile of expectations, and handling her shit when she wants to argue with him (with these types that seems often).
Saturday guy gets the highlight reel, and doesn't have to put in any work.
Monday guy has to do a fuckton of work to get what highlight reel guy got for a lot less, only he can get cut off by her.
Saturday guy can go back to the bar and try again for another woman after getting cut off, (assuming it went 2 hookups and ever got there at all).

Once a guy finds out she's willing to offer up that ^ arrangement, they don't want to be Monday anymore.
I've seen internet feminists (no this is not a shot at anyone on this board) floored that guys don't want to be Monday guy.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 4:35:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Wood plow....

If I wasn't very happily married to my life partner of almost 10 years who I fully intend to die still married to.

Link Posted: 7/16/2018 4:37:44 PM EDT
[#12]
I've been told several times that women don't include hook ups in their number. A woman with one boyfriend who had 10-one night stands will say her number is one. They also don't count blowjobs.

Men don't include prostitutes in their number. a Veteren who had one girlfriend, 10 one night stands and screwed three hookers in Thailand will tell you his number is 11, not 14.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 4:44:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
::Laughs in traditional family ::
View Quote
^QFT.

I've been pounding the same pussy for dam near a decade. Never once felt the need to stray.

I guess if you believe "like her" that human beings are little more than sentient animals.. then I guess jumping every cock/pussy that presents itself would seem appropriate.

Also... dat haircut yo.. honey... you weren't dumped because marriage is stupid....
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 5:28:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
1 random hook up spot.

Reality, and from a male perspective this is a reason guys lose their shit when they're in the "boyfriend interview process" and find out she does this.
Saturday guy gets her physical commitment for free, with a much shorter process with much less attached to it.
Saturday guy doesn't have to "impress" her, or be 6'5", he isn't expected to marry her, or put a roof over her head, or even talk to her during the week, etc.
Monday guy has to impress her for several days to weeks, to slowly get sex, that has strings attached, (usually) a mile of expectations, and handling her shit when she wants to argue with him (with these types that seems often).
Monday guy has to do a fuckton of work to get what highlight reel guy got for a lot less, only he can get cut off by her.
Saturday guy can go back to the bar and try again for another woman after getting cut off, (assuming it went 2 hookups and ever got there at all).

Once a guy finds out she's willing to offer up that ^ arrangement, they don't want to be Monday anymore.
I've seen internet feminists (no this is not a shot at anyone on this board) floored that guys don't want to be Monday guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have seen this.

1 random hook up spot.

Like I said, I must avoid these types.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 5:29:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
^QFT.

I've been pounding the same pussy for dam near a decade. Never once felt the need to stray.

I guess if you believe "like her" that human beings are little more than sentient animals.. then I guess jumping every cock/pussy that presents itself would seem appropriate.

Also... dat haircut yo.. honey... you weren't dumped because marriage is stupid....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
::Laughs in traditional family ::
^QFT.

More like she was the town bike for awhile.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 5:31:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
1 random hook up spot.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have seen this.

1 random hook up spot.

Saturday is validational sex. Genuine desire.

Monday is transactional sex. Negotiated desire.

Don't be Monday guy.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 5:37:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Don't be Monday guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have seen this.

1 random hook up spot.

Don't be Monday guy.
This is the truth. Monday guy does not know about Saturday guy, hell, Monday doesn't even know about Tuesday guy.

I think the only one who even has a suspicion about others is the main bootycall.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 5:38:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have seen this.

1 random hook up spot.

The moment you get the idea that she's talking to several guys at once?
Red flag.
Maybe not quite a game ender but a red flag worthy of examination.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 5:42:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Red flag.
View Quote
That phrase

When I first started dating, after my ex and I separated, I had no idea that "talking to" was fucking.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 5:44:41 PM EDT
[#20]
You're an idiot if you take relationship advice from people under 30.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 5:50:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Red flag.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have seen this.

1 random hook up spot.

Red flag.
As cobra said, OPTIONS  , OPTIONS.

Link Posted: 7/16/2018 5:51:39 PM EDT
[#22]
I just need to know if she's a swinger. Then I'm in!
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'll somewhat agree with your second statement.  I think it's absolutely true in the case of boys.  Boys really seriously needed their father or at least a male authority figure to teach them.  You can see it with kids that are prone to mischief, when dad comes around or maybe their uncles or something like that, they seem to instinctually know they'd better straighten up.

In the case of girls, I'm not so sure.  The presence of the father is critically important, but it might be somewhat more survivable for girls than boys to lack the father figure.  Maybe, though I am somewhat less familiar with the research on that subject.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is very important.  Ancient and past societies knew that bastard children were a societal ill because the kids grow up without two parents instilling necessary societal values.  Avoiding bastardy wasn't done just to prevent challenges to a king's throne...

I will go further and say the father is the more important of the two parents. He teaches boys how to be men, especially in the turbulent teenage years when boys simply do not listen to Mom like they listen to Dad.  He teaches girls what to look for in a good man.
I'll somewhat agree with your second statement.  I think it's absolutely true in the case of boys.  Boys really seriously needed their father or at least a male authority figure to teach them.  You can see it with kids that are prone to mischief, when dad comes around or maybe their uncles or something like that, they seem to instinctually know they'd better straighten up.

In the case of girls, I'm not so sure.  The presence of the father is critically important, but it might be somewhat more survivable for girls than boys to lack the father figure.  Maybe, though I am somewhat less familiar with the research on that subject.
Take a field trip to your local strip clubs and you’ll see what often happens when girls grow up without a positive male father figure,
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 6:17:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Take a field trip to your local strip clubs and you’ll see what often happens when girls grow up without a positive male father figure,
View Quote
Point conceded, and I’ll pass on the strip club
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 6:31:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ah yes, I have noticed this - a seemingly increasing number of people will self-identify as "single" simply because they aren't married. That is, they answer the legal question only, without regard to the social one - i.e., whether or not they are in a relationship (or more than one, as the case may be).
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That phrase

When I first started dating, after my ex and I separated, I had no idea that "talking to" was fucking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Red flag.
That phrase

Yuuupp.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:22:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have seen this.

1 random hook up spot.

Red flag.

"Options" - when none of them would marry you if they knew the truth
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:35:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have seen this.

1 random hook up spot.

Red flag.

People can only keep it hidden for so long.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:56:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have seen this.

1 random hook up spot.

Red flag.

- When her partner-count number changes from the first time she talked about it.
- When you start adding up the names of exes, a finance, "that jerk _____", and realize you've hit 9

This ^ happened to me a handful of times. This out of quite a lot of women.
Rare but I've seen it!
Again, the "good girl" types are not like this.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 8:01:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
There you go again with your inability to discriminate between "some posters in GD" and "all men in GD."  You paint "all you guys" with a broad brush instead of commending the ones who condemn her.

I wonder if you ever figured out that the locked thread about "man-hating women posters in GD" was about you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait. Many men here say never get married. I fully expected this to be a thread with a lot of guys saying, "Hell yeah! The article's right! Never get married! That's for suckers and fools, man!"

Are all you guys now thinking that marriage is good? A chick wrote the article, so that makes it all different?
There you go again with your inability to discriminate between "some posters in GD" and "all men in GD."  You paint "all you guys" with a broad brush instead of commending the ones who condemn her.

I wonder if you ever figured out that the locked thread about "man-hating women posters in GD" was about you.
Let's just dissect what I wrote.

"Wait. Many men here say never get married."

"Many men here" is not ALL OF GD. In fact, "many men here" could also mean "here, these kinds of threads."

"I fully expected this to be a thread with a lot of guys saying, "Hell yeah! The article's right! Never get married! That's for suckers and fools, man!"

Are all you guys now thinking that marriage is good? A chick wrote the article, so that makes it all different? "

"A lot of guys" on this thread just means a lot of guys, not all of GD. Not even all of the thread.

"Are all you guys" clearly must mean the people on the thread since I started the preceding sentence by saying that I "expected this to be a thread." Meaning, just this thread. And not even "all the guys" on the thread, but more like "all the guys" that otherwise would be bitching about marriage but now aren't. (OATT had some further thoughts about that.) It doesn't make sense that I'd switch to saying all of GD after the preceding sentences.

But even so, I did generalize (as is the tendency of many here) and someone else called me on it. This was my response, ON THIS THREAD, to the other person. So, even though you knee-jerk assumed that I mean "ALL of GD," I clarified to the other fellow several pages back. With this additional clarification, there's really no excuse to misinterpret my meaning.

Quoted:

You're right. There are many factions in GD. The women are the debil faction, the "normal" guys, the beans in chili guys, 1911, Glock, and so forth.
But how, I ask you, HOW could I be painting all of GD with the same brush when I happily concede that there are "normal" guys and so forth?

I just thought it was funny, especially since the guy who started this thread starts many threads which have lots of respondents of the "other" type.
And this, which gives further explanation as to why I expected something else from this thread. (And before that guy gets pissed at me for assuming, I realize it was maybe only a few threads of the same subject, but they seemed to be in close succession, so... )
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 8:15:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
- When her partner-count number changes from the first time she talked about it.
- When you start adding up the names of exes, a finance, "that jerk _____", and realize you've hit 9

Rare but I've seen it!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have seen this.

1 random hook up spot.

Red flag.

Rare but I've seen it!
A lot to wade through to get to the good girl type.

I imagine women say the same about guys tho.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 8:20:43 PM EDT
[#32]
I can’t argue with the article. Some guys don’t have any idea of how easy it is to get another guy’s wife to have sex with them. When someone is mainly having sex with their spouse because of social teachings, it’s not natural and in their dna.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 8:24:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Wait. Many men here say never get married. I fully expected this to be a thread with a lot of guys saying, "Hell yeah! The article's right! Never get married! That's for suckers and fools, man!"

Are all you guys now thinking that marriage is good? A chick wrote the article, so that makes it all different?
View Quote
Marriage white knights gonna white knight.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 9:12:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
There is a lot to get through, and we do.

I don’t envy anyone in the dating scene right now; it seems a nightmare. I am so very, very happy that I found a genuinely good man. A man who is steady and true, who honors his word, values his family, and understands the worth of a simple, quiet life. If I were ever to find myself without him, I don’t think I would be able to find anything that could compare.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I can’t argue with the article. Some guys don’t have any idea of how easy it is to get another guy’s wife to have sex with them. When someone is mainly having sex with their spouse because of social teachings, it’s not natural and in their dna.
View Quote
I am thankful I don't.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 9:19:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I don’t envy anyone in the dating scene right now; it seems a nightmare. I am so very, very happy that I found a genuinely good man. A man who is steady and true, who honors his word, values his family, and understands the worth of a simple, quiet life. If I were ever to find myself without him, I don’t think I would be able to find anything that could compare.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And why do you think that is?
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:21:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Strictly an outsider’s observation, but a whole bunch of folks are in it only to use people. There’s very little focus on building actual relationships, bonding, caring about working on things together, or commitment when things aren’t perfect. Everything’s treated as disposable, including the people. There’s manipulation, self-centered justifications, and generally contemptible behavior, and it’s all celebrated. It’s a culture that revolves around ‘what’s in it for me?’ So much adversarialism and cold-blooded calculation.

That’s nothing that i’d want in my life.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 12:18:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

And people wonder where multi-drug resistant STD’s come from, Lol.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 6:58:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Strictly an outsider’s observation, but a whole bunch of folks are in it only to use people. There’s very little focus on building actual relationships, bonding, caring about working on things together, or commitment when things aren’t perfect. Everything’s treated as disposable, including the people. There’s manipulation, self-centered justifications, and generally contemptible behavior, and it’s all celebrated. It’s a culture that revolves around ‘what’s in it for me?’ So much adversarialism and cold-blooded calculation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What or who do we blame?

Facebook? Social Media in general?

Obama?
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 7:35:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
1st world problems.  When life expectancy was 40 you got your act together by the time you were 14-18.

Not suggesting we go back to that.  Life was brutal then, what I am suggesting is that we haven't really figured out how to properly deal with our massively elevated standard of living culturally (ie, literally a first world problem) because we haven't enjoyed that new standard of living long enough to really adjust.  Right now we are probably waiting too long to have kids and are valuing the wrong things with respect to that.  This is likely an economic consequence as much as anything, and also a consequence of massively more complicated lifestyle.  There are so many things to take care of that people get overwhelmed and have nothing left to put towards starting and raising a family.  It's not that any of the problems of modern life are overwhelming by themselves, but taken in quantity, they're too much for many people.

As technology advances and demands for performance to maintain our economic growth continues to rise, this problem will only get worse.  This is probably one of the most powerful economic and cultural arguments in favor of AI development, despite the risks and problems associated with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you are both right. But I also think part of the problem is that today, adolescence (and its attendant immaturity/selfishness) no longer ends at 18 but can easliy last til 30.

@JamesP81

Good observations.  There was a debate as to which world we would live in at this point in time:  George Orwell’s “1984” vs Aldous Huxley’s “Brave New World”.  It seems the latter won out (for now).

So was Orwell right after all? Well, not yet. For one thing, the political system of “1984” is an exaggerated version of anticapitalist, Stalin-era Communism, and Trump’s philosophy is anything but that. He would be much more comfortable in Huxley’s world, which is based on rampant consumerism and where hordes of genetically modified losers happily tend to the needs of the winners.

Huxley believed that his version of dystopia was the more plausible one. In a 1949 letter, thanking Orwell for sending him a copy of “1984,” he wrote that he really didn’t think all that torture and jackbooting was necessary to subdue a population, and that he believed his own book offered a better solution. All you need to do, he said, is teach people to love their servitude. The totalitarian rulers in Huxley’s book do this not by oppressing their citizens but by giving them exactly what they want, or what they think they want — which is basically sex, drugs and rock ’n’ roll — and lulling them into complacency. The system entails a certain Trump-like suspicion of science and dismissal of history, but that’s a price the inhabitants of Huxley’s world happily pay. They don’t mourn their lost liberty, the way Orwell’s Winston Smith does; they don’t even know it’s gone.

Yes, I realize the irony of typing this response on my iPad.

Link Posted: 7/17/2018 7:43:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a married outsider, I would describe it more as a “fucking and STD-spreading” rather than a “dating” scene.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 8:02:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I don’t envy anyone in the dating scene right now; it seems a nightmare. I am so very, very happy that I found a genuinely good man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I don’t envy anyone in the dating scene right now; it seems a nightmare. I am so very, very happy that I found a genuinely good man.
Quoted:

God’s truth, every word.

I’m pretty tolerant of eccentricity and my life has immeasurably enriched by knowing some people who are, quite frankly, as weird as a two-headed dog.

Yet, I do not know, IRL, any men like those who typically author and populate these LBAW threads, nor do I know any women like these men portray women to typically be.  If these creatures actually do exist - other than as an exercise in creative writing - then they truly deserve each other, male and female, alike.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 8:25:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
God’s truth, every word.

I’m pretty tolerant of eccentricity and my life has immeasurably enriched by knowing some people who are, quite frankly, as weird as a two-headed dog.

Yet, I do not know, IRL, any men like those who typically author and populate these LBAW threads, nor do I know any women like these men portray women to typically be.  If these creatures actually do exist - other than as an exercise in creative writing - then they truly deserve each other, male and female, alike.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

God’s truth, every word.

I don't think you're the type of person to surround themselves with toxic people either.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 8:27:16 AM EDT
[#44]
So because she herself is a cheating asshat everyone else is doomed to fail.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 9:22:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 9:25:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah the last couple of pages about her were quite eye opening. So a nymphomaniac doesn't believe in marriage/monogamy...whoda thunk it.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 9:28:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

God’s truth, every word.

View Quote
You're not the type of person that hangs around with that type of person.  Unfortunately there are all too many of them.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 9:35:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Translation:

I'm a neurotic slut.  You all should be one too.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 9:57:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Read some of the other articles by this bitter witch. She's fucked in the head.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 10:00:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Yeah the last couple of pages about her were quite eye opening. So a nymphomaniac doesn't believe in marriage/monogamy...whoda thunk it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But, but, she has a boyfriend!!!
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top