Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:00:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Couldn't be. Murder/attempted murder/aggravated assault/Glock "switches"/upgrades that increase rate of fire/discharging a firearm within 50 feet of a roadway/much more have already been banned. What we need is more laws. I'm sure that would have stopped this.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:09:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Everybody is talking about dead bodies in this thread but the news says no fatalities reported?
View Quote

To quote Vladimir Putin, “nothing of value was lost in Miami Gardens”
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:16:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Miami Gardens used to be called Carol City, a crime ridden shithole outside of Dolphins Stadium.  In the early 2000’s they incorporated and changed the name.  They had tons of money to create a new, improved, better city……ah beautiful Miami Gardens.

It’s still a shithole.
View Quote

Incorrect,
Carol city was on the west side of the Sunshine State Pkwy and Miami Gardens was on the east side.  199th street was blocked off and ended at the overpass of the SSP back in the 70's.  I dove hunted the "Ponderosa" which was a few hundred acres of undeveloped land on the west side of the overpass.  That area was later developed as the new Hard Rock Stadium long after I moved from there.

Here is where you are correct" Carol City was always a crime-ridden shithole.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top