BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 275
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:27:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I thought he said "they" are watching in reference to only taking 1 bill from them. So "they" can't watch 1 shirt?
View Quote

You think 'they' would pop out of a black van with a flyswatter "NOOOOO I SAID ONE!!! ONLY ONE BILL!!!!"

It's a message...they're watching people, and proving the point they're greedy.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:28:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I don't think this is some marketing gimmick because people tend to know when they are involved in something like that, Dark Knight, Lost etc.  To have this end up being a lame advertisement for something would really piss off a lot of people who would instantly hate whatever product they were trying to promote.  So that's not very effective.

There is also the lame art project/protest type of scenario which would also turn off a lot of people.

I still think this is going to be something major.  If not, I'm going to be pissed.  We were promised horror and that sounds pretty serious.
View Quote

I said it dozens of pages ago, I'm fully going with this being a small far-right religious cult type group, who truly believe they are doing God's work.
Having said that, I don't think the countdown is going to amount to shit.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:29:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Interestesting thing I saw when I went back to review some material.

Mr Teeth attribuited the quote to Al Jinn and not some other popular folks that are typically attributed to the quote.
<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/soowah/media/aljinn_1.png.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/soowah/aljinn_1.png</a>

Al Jinn is a Sura from the Koran that I think fits in the over all theme of what's going on. There are bible quotes and quotes from the Bagivad  Gita, why not from the Koran?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Mr Teeth attribuited the quote to Al Jinn and not some other popular folks that are typically attributed to the quote.
<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/soowah/media/aljinn_1.png.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/soowah/aljinn_1.png</a>

Al Jinn is a Sura from the Koran that I think fits in the over all theme of what's going on. There are bible quotes and quotes from the Bagivad  Gita, why not from the Koran?

Surat al-Jinn (Arabic: ???? ??????, “The Jinn”) is the seventy-second chapter of the Quran with 28 verses. The name as well as the topic of this chapter is jinn. Similar to angels, the Jinn are spiritual beings invisible to the naked human eye. In the Quran, it is stated that humans are created from the earth and jinn from fire in more than one instance.

In the second verse the jinn recant their belief in false gods and venerate Muhammad for his monotheism. The jinn apologize for their past blasphemy and criticize mankind for either neglecting them or encouraging their disbelief. Verses 20-22 are especially important as Monotheism (tawhid) among the Jinn is reaffirmed and the inescapable wrath of God is emphasized. The Judgement in verse 7, and the Punishment in verse 25, are both references to the Islamic Judgement Day, Yaum al Qiyamah. Verse 25-28 establish that Qiyamah is known only to God, and that God takes into account all the deeds of a man when judging him.

lol

I mentioned this like 14 pages ago, when someone mentioned the friends he has was quoting the quran.

But that's not where I got it from. It was the runes.

the other one was fsow
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:30:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I thought he said "they" are watching in reference to only taking 1 bill from them. So "they" can't watch 1 shirt?
View Quote

"They" knew everything would be stolen. It's friggin' Chicago.

"They" are probably as surprised as I am that the mannequin lasted that long.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:31:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

"Hi, this is Ted Cruz. If you've enjoyed this excercise, you will find all of the answers and how you can be prepared. It's all in my new book, 'Peace and Prosperity'"..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Hi, this is Ron Paul. If you've enjoyed this excersise, you will find all of the answers and how you can be prepared. It's all in my new book, 'Peace and Prosperity'"....

That would trigger some rage

"Hi, this is Ted Cruz. If you've enjoyed this excercise, you will find all of the answers and how you can be prepared. It's all in my new book, 'Peace and Prosperity'"..

more rage.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:33:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If this turns out to be some hippy commune kumbaya type of shit I'm going to be disappointed.

I want to see some chaos.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
mr teeth just posted on FB about taking the shirt

"Of course you took my servant's shirt. It's who you are. It's what we're telling you you are. You not only consume yourself, you consume all around you for yourself. In a world where we should give each other the shirts off our backs, you show that you are of those who would steal the shirt off of another's."

ETA: Makes me think, once again, this was a test or a ploy to sort out certain types of people.

If this turns out to be some hippy commune kumbaya type of shit I'm going to be disappointed.

This. I'm ready for some shit to be turned upside down. See the world take the gloves off and get stupid
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:33:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You think 'they' would pop out of a black van with a flyswatter "NOOOOO I SAID ONE!!! ONLY ONE BILL!!!!"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Duhh, it's a 3 letter agency!

Quoted:
Quoted:

This is true, I didn't realize it was there. Surprised the mannequin wasn't shot for being white..
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:33:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
more rage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Hi, this is Ron Paul. If you've enjoyed this excersise, you will find all of the answers and how you can be prepared. It's all in my new book, 'Peace and Prosperity'"....

That would trigger some rage

more rage.
"YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH" HRC

Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:34:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

MrTeeth wasn't actually there. He used the dummy as a means to convey to people exactly what he's been trying to say this entire time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So now the dummy is his servant and not him?

The dummy is a representative.

I honestly think that there are either more than one person posting on the page, or the original MrTeeth is gone.

So he is his own servant? I don't get it. It's starting to (or getting back to) being stupid either way.

MrTeeth wasn't actually there. He used the dummy as a means to convey to people exactly what he's been trying to say this entire time.

He said "he" was going to be there yesterday. Now he changed it to his servant.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:35:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Al Jinn is the screen name of a guy who has been posting on that Facebook page.  He seems bent on the CERN/Hell Hole slant which I find ludicrous but I get the feeling he knows Mr Teeth.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:36:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This. I'm ready for some shit to be turned upside down. See the world take the gloves off and get stupid
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Of course you took my servant's shirt. It's who you are. It's what we're telling you you are. You not only consume yourself, you consume all around you for yourself. In a world where we should give each other the shirts off our backs, you show that you are of those who would steal the shirt off of another's."

ETA: Makes me think, once again, this was a test or a ploy to sort out certain types of people.

As Jesus turned over the tables at the Temple
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:36:21 PM EDT
[#12]
The Ebay listing for one of the Beast Bills is at $10K (OBO).  
The seller : BADSELFEATER
Ebay member since August 30, 2011
Got positive feedback on a leather shift knob and an audiobook of Lone Survivor.
Looks like they bought some bike and car parts.
LOL
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:36:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I said it dozens of pages ago, I'm fully going with this being a small far-right religious cult type group, who truly believe they are doing God's work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think this is some marketing gimmick because people tend to know when they are involved in something like that, Dark Knight, Lost etc.  To have this end up being a lame advertisement for something would really piss off a lot of people who would instantly hate whatever product they were trying to promote.  So that's not very effective.

There is also the lame art project/protest type of scenario which would also turn off a lot of people.

I still think this is going to be something major.  If not, I'm going to be pissed.  We were promised horror and that sounds pretty serious.

They think Trump is the antichrist, and plan on shooting him in Ohio

After all, he wouldn't be human if that was the case.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:36:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Al Jinn is the screen name of a guy who has been posting on that Facebook page.  He seems bent on the CERN/Hell Hole slant which I find ludicrous but I get the feeling he knows Mr Teeth.
View Quote

I noticed that guy posting, too.  If I recall, Mr. Teeth replied to him at least once.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:36:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/soowah/aljinn_1.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Surat al-Jinn (Arabic: ???? ??????, "The Jinn”) is the seventy-second chapter of the Quran with 28 verses. The name as well as the topic of this chapter is jinn. Similar to angels, the Jinn are spiritual beings invisible to the naked human eye. In the Quran, it is stated that humans are created from the earth and jinn from fire in more than one instance.

In the second verse the jinn recant their belief in false gods and venerate Muhammad for his monotheism. The jinn apologize for their past blasphemy and criticize mankind for either neglecting them or encouraging their disbelief. Verses 20-22 are especially important as Monotheism (tawhid) among the Jinn is reaffirmed and the inescapable wrath of God is emphasized. The Judgement in verse 7, and the Punishment in verse 25, are both references to the Islamic Judgement Day, Yaum al Qiyamah. Verse 25-28 establish that Qiyamah is known only to God, and that God takes into account all the deeds of a man when judging him.
Al Jinn is also a Facebook member. Muslim with anarchist tendencies.  He has Mr. Teeth's photos on his page.  Not anymore, there was one there a couple of days ago.

https://www.facebook.com/aljinn72?fref=ufi&rc=p

Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:36:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This is true, I didn't realize it was there. Surprised the mannequin wasn't shot for being white..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

^^this
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:38:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He said "he" was going to be there yesterday. Now he changed it to his servant.
View Quote

With the religious themes involved, the servant = him. Remember Matt 25:45 from the original bill.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:40:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Got positive feedback on a leather shift knob and an audiobook of Lone Survivor.

LOL
View Quote

Clock strikes zero... CHROME EXHAUST TIPS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:40:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah no group with explosive information would spend the time to make a game like this. I would think they might be more concerned with staying alive and never utter a word until the time is right.

Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:40:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Being that current event photos are being used then it means it is all dynamic and subject to change as it gets closer to 00.00
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:41:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Of course you took my servant's shirt. It's who you are. It's what we're telling you you are. You not only consume yourself, you consume all around you for yourself. In a world where we should give each other the shirts off our backs, you show that you are of those who would steal the shirt off of another's.
View Quote

Might be another reference to the federal beast.  

That is what they are best at, taking
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:42:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL

Think he's got them for an '85 GL1200 Interstae?
I could use a nice set

Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:42:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
LOL
View Quote

I've never used Ebay. Can someone edit their username?
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:43:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Do I want this to be "the big one"?

No, of course not. What sane man would?

On the other hand, I've reached that point where I am hoping "It" comes while I am still young enough to deal with it and hope it means a better future for my children. This country is past the point of polite conversation. Either it all burns down and get rebuilt, or my kids and grandkids won't even have a chance at a long, good, FREE life. They will just be slaves to the state. The country needs a cleansing. One day it will come. Let it be now.

And if nothing happens, I'll just go on with my life as always, watching America slide further into shit.

Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:43:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Potentially interesting factoid... Weren't the cicada3301 puzzles heavily laced with Blake? Samson Agnosties is one of the very few Milton works that Blake did NOT illustrate.

Perhaps a little more disturbing would be the fact that poem ends with buildings in rubble and a lot of dead bodies.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:44:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
LOL
View Quote

Also another one for sale at $914.16
That one had buy it now of $2XX.XX yesterday.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:45:57 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL

Yes

Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:46:37 PM EDT
[#28]
shark had been jumped
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:47:21 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

LOL
View Quote
That used to be SwimTexan427 but he changed his name to cash in on his bill, which is almost CERTAINLY not the original.

I sent a couple messages back and forth with him before his name change and when his starting price was $100.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:48:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yeah no group with explosive information would spend the time to make a game like this. I would think they might be more concerned with staying alive and never utter a word until the time is right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of two extremes?  Snowden-esque or bust.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:48:15 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Of course you took my servant's shirt. It's who you are. It's what we're telling you you are. You not only consume yourself, you consume all around you for yourself. In a world where we should give each other the shirts off our backs, you show that you are of those who would steal the shirt off of another's.

True, maybe the cops or alphabets nabbed the shirt.

Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:51:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
shark had been jumped
View Quote

yep
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:53:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Is Mr Teeth's facebook down for anyone else?

edit: just the recent post was deleted
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:54:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

still up
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:54:04 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Would make sense.

Lot of similarities between the two.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wonder if Cicada 3301 has any involvement in this.

I was told on Twitter that Mr. Teeth was involved in Cicada 3301, but I have no way of confirming that information.

Would make sense.

Lot of similarities between the two.

This guy had Cicada 3301 imagery on his twitter page and was talking back and forth with other peeps in latin on the /pol badselfeater thread

AlephActual (TS//NF)
   ?@AlephActual

<small class="time">
 Sep 10
</small>

Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, just the comment about stealing was deleted.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:55:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

still up
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

still up

I see it now, I was refreshing his last post that was deleted.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:56:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Before it was deleted he claimed he wasn't offended.

I still think some of those posts are a different person.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:56:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

still up
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

still up

working here too
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:58:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Odd that they delete a post?
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:58:35 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course they are, one person can't be all over the country at the same time. Someone got in trouble for the childish "stealing" post and it was removed.

Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:58:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

On the other hand, I've reached that point where I am hoping "It" comes while I am still young enough to deal with it and hope it means a better future for my children. This country is past the point of polite conversation. Either it all burns down and get rebuilt, or my kids and grandkids won't even have a chance at a long, good, FREE life. They will just be slaves to the state. The country needs a cleansing. One day it will come. Let it be now.

And if nothing happens, I'll just go on with my life as always, watching America slide further into shit.

View Quote

Sums it up nicely for me too, thanks.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:59:04 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Surat al-Jinn (Arabic: ???? ??????, "The Jinn”) is the seventy-second chapter of the Quran with 28 verses. The name as well as the topic of this chapter is jinn. Similar to angels, the Jinn are spiritual beings invisible to the naked human eye. In the Quran, it is stated that humans are created from the earth and jinn from fire in more than one instance.

Al Jinn is a Facebook user that said that in a comment on Mr. Teeth's page. Mr. Teeth reposted it and attributed it to Al Jinn.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:59:51 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
He commented on the Muppets video that turned out to be bait.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wonder what Tommy101's take on all this is...is this "the event" that kicks it all off? I have not seen him post in this thread so far.

He commented on the Muppets video that turned out to be bait.

The Muppet video was interesting because of the name of the Muppet Band - Mr Teeth and The Electric Mayhem.

Plus, Mr Teeth was spitting straight fire in those lines.

Link Posted: 9/12/2016 2:00:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

How do I subscribe to your newsletter?
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 2:02:25 PM EDT
[#46]
This was cool at first but I think Arfcom figured out too much too fast and it seems like Badself or Teeth is scrambling trying to keep the intensity up, but there's nothing left.  

I don't shit's gonna happen.  If there was anything going on, the gov would have rained down a hate parade on his ass days ago.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 2:02:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Of course they are, one person can't be all over the country at the same time. Someone got in trouble for the childish "stealing" post and it was removed.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One person all over the country at the same time, no. But one person behind Facebook, who is either controlling, or has knowledge of events happening/going to happen, yes. I think up until yesterday it was one person posting on Facebook.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 2:03:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Call them up and ask.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am truly curious if any alphabet agencies are monitoring this.

Call them up and ask.
Only the IND, IRT, BMT and BLT are
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 2:05:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It's a fun game, no matter how many times you look at something that is apart of this, you can almost always find something new, or draw a new conclusion. That being said, I will be pretty disappointed if a website pops up to buy X product. Although I shameless admit I would buy a bill or two, simple to hang on my wall and remember the Beast Bill adventure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a fun game, no matter how many times you look at something that is apart of this, you can almost always find something new, or draw a new conclusion. That being said, I will be pretty disappointed if a website pops up to buy X product. Although I shameless admit I would buy a bill or two, simple to hang on my wall and remember the Beast Bill adventure.

Like Jesse Drexler selling his artwork
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 2:07:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
"Fictional character" w/ only 400 likes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
"Fictional character" w/ only 400 likes.

Almost 1200 now.

Quoted:

To be completely fair, it is Chicago.

Quoted:

Surat al-Jinn (Arabic: ???? ??????, “The Jinn”) is the seventy-second chapter of the Quran with 28 verses. The name as well as the topic of this chapter is jinn. Similar to angels, the Jinn are spiritual beings invisible to the naked human eye. In the Quran, it is stated that humans are created from the earth and jinn from fire in more than one instance.

Al Jinn was a poster who commented that on a photo, he was quoting the poster.

Quoted:

Or, they were watching us and knew we'd post if anything happened.
Page / 275
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top