Link Posted: 9/7/2016 12:58:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Owls & Masons?

More like Hogwarts.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:00:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I kinda want to engrave one on a piece of aluminum.   Maybe this weekend.   Those look like good candidates for it.
View Quote

I'd buy a set
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:01:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Who is MATT?
View Quote

The 25 & 45 seem to be in the same font as the 25 and 45, so . . .

Matthew 25:45 "Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me."

ETA:  I'm late to the party.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:02:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Love the Playboy and Planned Parenthood (I assume) lapels pins.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:03:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Fnord.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:03:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Needs Hillary boudoir art on the back.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:03:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Matthew 25:45 "Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who is MATT?

Lucky for you this is a 7 day long party.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:07:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Probably a rave or some kind of similar insane dance party with counterculture people and lots of naked or nearly naked hot sluts drugged up and/or drunk , dancing, and ready to fuck.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Theres a url right there on the bill.  Its some sort of viral marketing with a coundown to something, probably something lame.   So in case you give a shit it will be revealed in a week.

Probably a rave or some kind of similar insane dance party with counterculture people and lots of naked or nearly naked hot sluts drugged up and/or drunk , dancing, and ready to fuck.

One can assume it is either Viral Marketing or some crazy person, but I have a small sliver of hope that it will be something interesting. IMO, the "Federal Beast", and all the corporations are alluding to the wealthy elite and the Federal Reserve, so maybe this will coincide with a leak or something similar.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:07:37 AM EDT
[#9]
What about the letters behind Trump and Hitlery?
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:09:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

One can assume it is either Viral Marketing or some crazy person, but I have a small sliver of hope that it will be something interesting. IMO, the "Federal Beast", and all the corporations are alluding to the wealthy elite and the Federal Reserve, so maybe this will coincide with a leak or something similar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Theres a url right there on the bill.  Its some sort of viral marketing with a coundown to something, probably something lame.   So in case you give a shit it will be revealed in a week.

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:15:24 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/mr-robot-season-2-after-show.jpg?w=620&h=420&crop=1
I knew Mr. Robot was behind it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:16:46 AM EDT
[#12]

The initials are pretty interesting. You'll notice the ones at the bottom are current Supreme Court justices, and at the very bottom shows a question mark(the vacated seat of Scalia).

SS - Sonia Sotomayor
RG - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
EK - Elena Kagan
SB - Stephen Breyer

SA - Samuel Alito
CT - Clarence Thomas
AK - Anthony Kennedy
JR -  John Roberts
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:19:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It's definitely crazy, but what interests me is the level of detail and the skill of the art. There are so many hidden things that it's incredible, and visually interesting to look at.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just the schitzoid delusions of some religious/conspiracy whacknut.  Alex Jones maybe?  The countdown will probably be the release date to some whacky tin foil hat video or website where the loon responsible lays out his delusional "proof" of the illuminati/satanist/alien/cthulu rantings.

It's definitely crazy, but what interests me is the level of detail and the skill of the art. There are so many hidden things that it's incredible, and visually interesting to look at.

Yup.

Somebody took some time on that.

I would like to see the bills in person to see if they are pressed in a way similar to actual money to suggest somebody etched multiple plates.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:21:58 AM EDT
[#14]
That's an insane amount of detail.

It's all fucking crazy, but the kind of impressive only crazy can be.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:24:53 AM EDT
[#15]

The person(s) who made it has some knowledge of occult shit. A month or two ago i delved into it after occult shit was found in hillary emails, so some of the symbols are not new to me.

It's abhorrent how people will call others names and deflections in order to  shut down ideas, people and discussion.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:25:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That's an insane amount of detail.

It's all fucking crazy, but the kind of impressive only crazy can be.
View Quote

Have you seen some of the conspiracy channels on youtube?   Some of them have tons of hour or more long videos full of the most convulated, insane ramblings you'd ever hear.

Like MDK89 on steroids.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:25:32 AM EDT
[#17]
tag, interesting
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:27:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yup.

I would like to see the bills in person to see if they are pressed in a way similar to actual money to suggest somebody etched multiple plates.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just the schitzoid delusions of some religious/conspiracy whacknut.  Alex Jones maybe?  The countdown will probably be the release date to some whacky tin foil hat video or website where the loon responsible lays out his delusional "proof" of the illuminati/satanist/alien/cthulu rantings.

Yup.

I'm looking for the post I saw earlier, but someone with a bill was talking about how high quality it was, including the paper.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:29:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Is there serial number of any significance?
Seems a little bit like an address to me.
Edit: ahhh the RD is to the word Lord on the folded front.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:30:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Letters In FEDERAL RESERVE VOTE

badselfeatkrgum? badselfeater. com  

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:31:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yup.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

They're fantastic art.  I find them unsettling, and don't think I would want one in my home...so, nice job, somebody.  That's effective.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:32:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

When folded the LO matches up with the RD to form "LORD"

In between that is "IS" and "312".  That number is the area code for downtown Chicago.

Also, could be Isaiah 3:12 - "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths."
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:32:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Here you see 501(c) 3, referencing non-profit organizations.

And here you'll see the treasury seal surrounded by China, Japan, Brazil, Belgium, Ireland, and Switzerland, all whom we apparently have negative trade balances with.

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:33:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Anybody else see the rat on Hillary's right cheek?
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:34:04 AM EDT
[#25]
No harambe symbolism? I am disappoint.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:34:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Has the dragon shat on the Declaration of Independence?
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:34:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Edit: ahhh the RD is to the word Lord on the folded front.
View Quote

Isaiah 3:12 - “O My people! Their oppressors are children, And women rule over them. O My people! Those who guide you lead you astray And confuse the direction of your paths.”
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:35:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Trump was a playboy bunny?
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:36:42 AM EDT
[#29]
If they went through that much effort to design and print these, I'm kind of curious to see if there is anything printed that reacts to UV or other near visible light to fluoresce, or become visible under different colors of light.

Kind of neat in a weird way.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:37:27 AM EDT
[#30]
I don't think there's enough information to say for sure that's a Nazi eagle. Maybe the guy who made is just proud of his German heritage.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:38:30 AM EDT
[#31]
I saw a preview for this at the movies, it is for another Nicolas Cage movie National Treasure: Shit has hit the fan
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:40:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I saw a preview for this at the movies, it is for another Nicolas Cage movie National Treasure: Shit has hit the fan
View Quote

When do we get to steal the Declaration of Independence?

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:41:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'd buy a set
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I kinda want to engrave one on a piece of aluminum.   Maybe this weekend.   Those look like good candidates for it.

I'd buy a set

I used to have a pile of deception dollars that were a lot like this but with a more peacenik as opposed to a "wake up and smell the bubbling voodoo" flair that these have.

I love the combination nazi eagle and UN 1world insignia.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:43:02 AM EDT
[#34]
I just found one of these today and I just want to warn you, after I handled it I suddenly found myself attracted to other men.

So these demon bills are turning people gay. I'm going to have to get cured now.

Watch out, don't touch one if you find it!
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:43:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

https://sgeezohartley.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/nic-cage-face.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://sgeezohartley.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/nic-cage-face.jpg

87 Years ago. What's been on display since is a replica!
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:44:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If they went through that much effort to design and print these, I'm kind of curious to see if there is anything printed that reacts to UV or other near visible light to fluoresce, or become visible under different colors of light.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:44:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Actually I think it's Kanji for 'peace'
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol, please, please tell me the Asian lettering stands for "fag" or "slut".

Actually I think it's Kanji for 'peace'

It does look like "wa" or "harmony", "peace", "Japanese-style", etc.:

http://jisho.org/search/%E5%92%8C

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:46:22 AM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/YR4BuVi.jpg

I'm still not understanding Trump's playboy bunny.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:49:36 AM EDT
[#39]
What is the symbol next to the dragon's foot (the one with the plume)?
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:49:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I found this to be an interesting very well hidden symbol. For those not familiar, there are people who think that Cern is a group that is attempting to open a portal to the Underworld. Yes, the Large Hardon Collider company.
http://i67.tinypic.com/2j31mdd.jpg

Other Symbols to Note:
1. Nazi Eagle Transposed over the UN Symbol.
2. Corporate Logos sprawled across the bill.
3. George Soros's Signature on the bottom left, Rupert Murdocks on the right.
4. Lady Justice appears to be impaled upon her own sword, in the crack that runs up the Supreme Court.
5. The Supreme Court plaquard reading "Our Rule Is Law" popped to what it actually says, "Equal Justice Under Law"
6. The Dragon Rests upon the Constitution and Declaration, crossing that latter out with quill.
7. Gasden flag upon the foot of the dragon
8. Owl Symbol with all seeing eye
9. "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here" on bill.
View Quote

Hardon collider? Like a boner?
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:53:16 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I found this to be an interesting very well hidden symbol. For those not familiar, there are people who think that Cern is a group that is attempting to open a portal to the Underworld. Yes, the Large Hardon Collider company.

Other Symbols to Note:

4. Lady Justice appears to be impaled upon her own sword, in the crack that runs up the Supreme Court.

5. The Supreme Court plaquard reading "Our Rule Is Law" popped to what it actually says, "Equal Justice Under Law"

6. The Dragon Rests upon the Constitution and Declaration, crossing that latter out with quill.

The Large Hardon Collider...

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:53:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Other Symbols to Note:

Lol!
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:54:56 AM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wasn't looking for a security strip  There are lots of inks that are naked to the regular eye that show up under different colors of light or near visible light.

Apparently, there is also a facebook account called Mr. Teeth that says he is the real guy.  Posted up super high quality images of the bills, a bill under a dead bird, etc.  I snagged a copy of the bill image to see what I can pull out in photoshop.

https://www.facebook.com/ThankMrTeeth/

Per reddit, badselfeater and federalbeast websites were hosted at the same time, through the same host, and behind a strong proxy.  I didn't know that when I did some whois searching
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 2:01:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Want
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 2:01:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
http://i63.tinypic.com/33vi26p.jpg

The initials are pretty interesting. You'll notice the ones at the bottom are current Supreme Court justices, and at the very bottom shows a question mark(the vacated seat of Scalia).

SS - Sonia Sotomayor
RG - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
EK - Elena Kagan
SB - Stephen Breyer

SA - Samuel Alito
CT - Clarence Thomas
AK - Anthony Kennedy
JR -  John Roberts
View Quote

Don't forget the dead woman

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 2:03:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Other Symbols to Note:

Stop being so silly, don't cha know that many people believe that the Large Hadron Collider is a device that opens interdimensional portals and summons demons from the Netherlands.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 2:03:48 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I wasn't looking for a security strip  There are lots of inks that are naked to the regular eye that show up under different colors of light or near visible light.

Apparently, there is also a facebook account called Mr. Teeth that says he is the real guy.  Posted up super high quality images of the bills, a bill under a dead bird, etc.  I snagged a copy of the bill image to see what I can pull out in photoshop.

Per reddit, badselfeater and federalbeast websites were hosted at the same time, through the same host, and behind a strong proxy.  I didn't know that when I did some whois searching

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

nice

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 2:04:14 AM EDT
[#48]
There is a repedative pixel pattern used on the top and bottom edges of the bill in differing shades.  Normally I'd call it an artifact, but it repeats everywhere.  *shrug*

If anyone wants full resolution and then some zoom ins on something, just ask.  Oddly enough, there are no blue or magenta used in the image file that Photoshop recognizes.  Just Cyan, green, yellow, and red.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 2:05:24 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Stop being so silly, don't cha know that many people believe that the Large Hadron Collider is a device that opens interdimensional portals and summons demons from the Netherlands.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Other Symbols to Note:

Well, I did know something about that.

I think the idea is to stick a Large Hardon in their Neder Lands.

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 2:06:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Last one before bed.

This one is pretty apparent, a serpent eating itself, with an apple. Could be construed as the serpent from the garden of eden(pre being stripped of its legs) as well as Ouroboros(which references the name BadSelfEater).

Page / 275
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top