Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:34:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is the destroyed building above the Menorah-cross?

The old temple maybe?

Maybe the building of a new temple?

Temple of Apollo in Laodicea

http://i.imgur.com/7ihwjfW.jpg

http://www.reynoldmainse.com/blog/2012/11/day-six-turkey

Another link called it a "pagan temple".

https://bleon1.wordpress.com/2014/05/30/pagan-temple-at-laodicea

Nice work. I was wondering about that one.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:34:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

So when this is exposed as a lame pro-Gary Johnson for President stunt, or viral marketing for some dumbass movie..

I will come back here and topkek
View Quote

Too much religion on it for it to be an LP thing.  Besides, nobody smart is left in the LP.  They have all gone insane.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:34:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Any more theories on the seal?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thinking about the treasury seal.  Here are the differences between the two.  There must be some significance with the number of dots.

key - emblem of official authority and trust is now reversed and broken
balance- representation of justice is now unbalanced
chevron with 13 stars - representation of the number of original states is now upside down an contains only three stars (branches of gov't?  holy trinity?)
dots - original seal contains 39 dots now shows only 18 (in groups of 3 1 2 6 1 4 1)

http://www.goairforcehomes.info/images/dollar/dollar2.JPG

Any more theories on the seal?

Using the three stars as intersection points, you can draw an inverted pentagram that breaks the key in half from 2dots/keyhandle/keyend/3dots/4dots/2dots.  But that's a stretch.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:35:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Pardon the tin foil but could the bills themselves be a bio/chem delivery system? Any biological agents that have a several day/ week incubation period?
View Quote

wow.... probably not
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:35:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If something catastrophic is going to happen in 8 days, then why would you sell the bills? He said it's not an art project though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why hasn't this guy been doxed yet?

Im disappoint.

I checked out the domain registar, the website is hiding under whoisguard.

Post times seem to indicate someone who works a day job in the central time zone.  Combined with the Texas eBay reference and the quantity of bills found in that state, I think it's safe to say at least one of these guys is located there.

If something catastrophic is going to happen in 8 days, then why would you sell the bills? He said it's not an art project though.

Oh, I'm not a true believer or anything, just pointing out that someone is Texas is probably involved.  So, yeah.  It's probably a Goldline promotion.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:36:21 PM EDT
[#6]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The old temple maybe?

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:37:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yeah Ive said it a few times. The conspiracy is that some bio weapon would be unleashed through the ducts at DIA. Something with a long incubation period so it can spread to the whole world before symptoms become noticeable. Lot of conspiracies have to do with depopulation and they claim the Au Ag is Australian Antigen and the cart symbolizes a delivery system.

Then I said several pages back that if we want to be all tinfoily that in the art, the AuAg is no longer in the cart ie it's been delivered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can someone provide a link to whatever the Denver airport is supposed to mean...did I miss something?

Yeah Ive said it a few times. The conspiracy is that some bio weapon would be unleashed through the ducts at DIA. Something with a long incubation period so it can spread to the whole world before symptoms become noticeable. Lot of conspiracies have to do with depopulation and they claim the Au Ag is Australian Antigen and the cart symbolizes a delivery system.

Then I said several pages back that if we want to be all tinfoily that in the art, the AuAg is no longer in the cart ie it's been delivered.

I've been to DIA. That place gives off a weird vibe.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:38:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can someone provide a link to whatever the Denver airport is supposed to mean...did I miss something?

AuAg isn't a bioweapon. Australia antigen refers to the surface antigen (protein) of the Hepatitis B virus. In a clinical setting the detection of AuAg indicates current hepatitis infection. AuAg by itself isn't deadly, the Hep B virus can be deadly.

AuAg discovery is important because it provided a way to test people for Hep B. Asymptomatic blood donors could be screened and blood transfusion transmission of Hep B declined. In addition, the antigen is used as a vaccine against Hep B because it's part of the virus but not the whole.

Most infants in the US get the first vaccine dose shortly after birth. There's no need to use the Denver airport as a delivery mechanism of AuAg because doctors and nurses across the world are giving it daily.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:38:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Oh, I'm not a true believer or anything, just pointing out that someone is Texas is probably involved.  So, yeah.  It's probably a Goldline promotion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why hasn't this guy been doxed yet?

Im disappoint.

I checked out the domain registar, the website is hiding under whoisguard.

Post times seem to indicate someone who works a day job in the central time zone.  Combined with the Texas eBay reference and the quantity of bills found in that state, I think it's safe to say at least one of these guys is located there.

Well considereing on the bill it says "This is not legal tender, it is not back up by gold or silver" has me thinking it has something to do with people that want money to be backed up by gold/silver.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:39:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

18 Donkeys, 15 Elephants correctly references the total number of Democrat vs. Republican presidents.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow just noticed the line of tiny elephants and tiny donkeys on either side of "MAMMON"  

18 Donkeys, 15 Elephants

18 Donkeys, 15 Elephants correctly references the total number of Democrat vs. Republican presidents.

Just caught the fact while writing my dissertation that while this is partially right, the numbers are inverted. There should be 18 elephants and 15 donkeys.

Any ideas?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:41:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The old temple maybe?

Someone posted it on /pol/.

I just put the comparison pic together and the URL's
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:42:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Well considereing on the bill it says "This is not legal tender, it is not back up by gold or silver" has me thinking it has something to do with people that want money to be backed up by gold/silver.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:43:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I searched Au Ag, and this site come up:  

Link

with this paragraph about the murals at Denver Airport:

There are 4 enormous murals designed by Leo Tanguma in the airport. The first mural shows three dead women: an African woman, an Indian woman and a Jewish girl. Those three nation are the most hated ones by the Illuminati. You can also find a destroyed city in the background and a Mayan girl. The girl's mural could refer to the Mayan predictions about 2012. The second mural shows a soldier-like figure with a sword. The sword is stabbing a white pigeon, which is the symbol for peace. you also see dead children and crying women. There also is a gas coming from the soldier which can refer to the AuAg, the mine kart is in front of this mural. At the third mural you can see all the children from the new world. They are giving their weapons to a German boy who is making something else out of it. There's no need for weapons in the new world, everyone lives in peace. The last mural shows the new world, the animals and the people are living in perfect harmony. You can also see a messiah-like figure who is holding a plant, which is a symbol for new life. After all the murder taking place on the first two murals, the world is in harmony. The murals is exactly what the Illuminati wants.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

more better..

http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-denver-international-airport/
I searched Au Ag, and this site come up:  

Link

with this paragraph about the murals at Denver Airport:

There are 4 enormous murals designed by Leo Tanguma in the airport. The first mural shows three dead women: an African woman, an Indian woman and a Jewish girl. Those three nation are the most hated ones by the Illuminati. You can also find a destroyed city in the background and a Mayan girl. The girl's mural could refer to the Mayan predictions about 2012. The second mural shows a soldier-like figure with a sword. The sword is stabbing a white pigeon, which is the symbol for peace. you also see dead children and crying women. There also is a gas coming from the soldier which can refer to the AuAg, the mine kart is in front of this mural. At the third mural you can see all the children from the new world. They are giving their weapons to a German boy who is making something else out of it. There's no need for weapons in the new world, everyone lives in peace. The last mural shows the new world, the animals and the people are living in perfect harmony. You can also see a messiah-like figure who is holding a plant, which is a symbol for new life. After all the murder taking place on the first two murals, the world is in harmony. The murals is exactly what the Illuminati wants.

Yea, I found this little bit of information intriguing.

“… the art of warfare … will be vastly different than it is today … “combat” likely will take place in new dimensions … advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool.”

Sounds lovely
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:43:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Just caught the fact while writing my dissertation that while this is partially right, the numbers are inverted. There should be 18 elephants and 15 donkeys.

Any ideas?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow just noticed the line of tiny elephants and tiny donkeys on either side of "MAMMON"  

18 Donkeys, 15 Elephants

Any ideas?

The III%
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:45:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Has anyone said it?

DIA=Denver International Airport=Defense Intelligence Agency
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:48:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Or we can just laugh at you know as you are the 87th person to say this and the amount of corporate logos found on the bill would cause massive lawsuits to unfold. Whomever made this bill is not looking for money or financial gain.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So when this is exposed as a lame pro-Gary Johnson for President stunt, or viral marketing for some dumbass movie..

Or we can just laugh at you know as you are the 87th person to say this and the amount of corporate logos found on the bill would cause massive lawsuits to unfold. Whomever made this bill is not looking for money or financial gain.  

Just exploring all options here.

What if the logos were sponsors, or purchased ad time for whatever show?

That's a possibility, right?

I figure since we have figured out a lot of the symbology, maybe I'd toss out a few "whys".
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:50:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Has....Alex Jones spoke of this yet?
Coast to coast am or John b wells?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:50:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Has anyone said it?

DIA=Denver International Airport=Defense Intelligence Agency
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:50:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I figure since we have figured out a lot of the symbology, maybe I'd toss out a few "whys".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even if that were the case(and I can't imagine Disney ever allowing anyone to use their logo, especially for this), do you honestly think that George Soros and Rupert Murdoch would allow their signatures to be associated with anything even close to this?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would bet that 99.9% of those companies want absolutely nothing to do with the implied events on the rest of the bill.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:52:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Any ideas?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

18 Donkeys, 15 Elephants

Any ideas?

Ha!  Nice catch.  Perhaps that they are one and interchangeable.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#22]
what the fuck is this thread.
holy shit!

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:54:21 PM EDT
[#23]
I was just at DIA two weeks ago....agreed creepy.  Also if you read about some of the more "evil" conspiracies don't they tie in DIA and the underground trains as possible high speed rails to reach from one coast to the next.  Furthermore when reading about the "movement" or re-location of Area 51 and how when contractors were digging tunnels in Native areas they are claiming to have opened a portal to "hell" due to the noises that were coming from the tunnels.  

So much weird shit that just makes you scratch your head.  I'm a sucker for a good conspiracy on entertainment value alone, but DIA really makes me believe that we are only seeing maybe a quarter of what is truly at that location.  Stayed in Stapleton basically right where one of the old runways used to be and it's odd how they left the air control tower standing.  Even more odd is how far we had to taxi from our terminal to an actual runway.

*Me in the trains from the terminal to baggage claim...holy crap those things are fast

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:55:13 PM EDT
[#24]
I have yet to see, how are the bills being found. Lying on the ground? In your mailbox?/
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:56:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Someone posted it on /pol/.

I just put the comparison pic together and the URL's
View Quote

Reading up on it now.
Aside from being the recipient of the seventh of God's "warning letters" (essentially) in the book of Revelation,
during Roman rule, the primary industry of Laodicea was banking. The even minted their own coins

I think that probably has more significance than the Biblical connection? But I don't know.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:56:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Has anyone sent this to every news agency, it looks like they're  involved
You would think with a countdown timer they would be all over it!
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:57:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Even if that were the case(and I can't imagine Disney ever allowing anyone to use their logo, especially for this), do you honestly think that George Soros and Rupert Murdoch would allow their signatures to be associated with anything even close to this?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree it's unlikely.

Despite this, and my terrorist theory, I think the most likely outcome would be a data release of a hack we aren't aware of yet.

FRB hack? Soros hack? Congressional hack? NSA hack using the stolen software?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:57:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I have yet to see, how are the bills being found. Lying on the ground? In your mailbox?/
View Quote

In the trays of their printers

The tree of knowledge is breaking through their web of lies.

This dollar bill is really deep.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:58:35 PM EDT
[#29]
If this group was behind something that will truly be bad, they wouldn't have a website and a massive online presence that the .gov of the world could track.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:58:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Glen Beck stunt where he will attempt to state that Trump is actually throwing the election for HIllary, or otherwise link the two as being for the same "cause".  Religion, trump/hill being one, bringing down Trump, exaggeration, ridiculousness, stupidity,  it's got beck all over it.

Anyone want to place bets?  1 pmag?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:59:43 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So, they are all from the on-line image.  I thought originally they were found.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:00:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the g strings of strippers then?

I thought I read some where that the bills have metal in them.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:01:41 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Glen Beck stunt where he will attempt to state that Trump is actually throwing the election for HIllary, or otherwise link the two as being for the same "cause".

View Quote

Glen Beck is not intelligent enough to put that amount of detail into something like this.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:02:07 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

See, now that is a lot more interesting

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:03:51 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I agree it's unlikely.

Despite this, and my terrorist theory, I think the most likely outcome would be a data release of a hack we aren't aware of yet.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree it's unlikely.

I still think it's a virus designed to bring down, or at least disrupt the financial system worldwide. Introduced into one system, and spread when they all talk to each other for after-hours electronic money transfers. Shut down EBT, Debit and Credit for a few days, and the financial system will collapse and cities will burn.

Or nothing happens.

Right now I'm at 10% on my theory and 90% on nothing happens.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:05:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Glen Beck stunt where he will attempt to state that Trump is actually throwing the election for HIllary, or otherwise link the two as being for the same "cause".  Religion, trump/hill being one, bringing down Trump, exaggeration, ridiculousness, stupidity,  it's got beck all over it.

View Quote

I'll take the bet.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:06:10 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Glen Beck is not intelligent enough to put that amount of detail into something like this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Glen Beck stunt where he will attempt to state that Trump is actually throwing the election for HIllary, or otherwise link the two as being for the same "cause".

Do we really have to mention the lawsuits/asspounding prison factor of using all those corporate logos again?

Whoever did this exoects no monetary gain or recognition.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:07:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:08:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I found one at my local elementary school early this week. I looked it over pretty closely and didn't know it was a "thing" until just now.

View Quote

Fo reel
Did you keep it?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:08:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I agree it's unlikely.

I still think it's a virus designed to bring down, or at least disrupt the financial system worldwide. Introduced into one system, and spread when they all talk to each other for after-hours electronic money transfers. Shut down EBT, Debit and Credit for a few days, and the financial system will collapse and cities will burn.

Or nothing happens.

View Quote

Destroying/disrupting the financial markets and leaving behind a massive digital footprint would be a very bad to try and stay alive. Doc dump maybe. Im still thinking a gold/silver thing.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:11:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a fair bet that more people have started printing them and randomly distributing them since the original seeding.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:12:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Or nothing happens.

View Quote

I've seen too many people claim craziness for nothing to happen, so I'm with you.  Especially on a specific date, rather than just a vague threat.

You think a virus (of any severity) is more likely than a hack? I think a hack is more likely, especially with state based actors, and very skilled nerds.

Tons of "secure" stuff has fallen in the last few years.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:12:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:15:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It's a fair bet that more people have started printing them and randomly distributing them since the original seeding.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reddit has some people posting where they found them and pictures of them.  Laying on the ground, folded or rolled and stuffed somewhere, all sorts of places.

https://www.reddit.com/r/badselfeater
https://www.reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/50plg8/all_known_information/
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:21:53 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Lets take that a step further. Denver airport is on the bill, john denver died in a plane crash, the free masons killed john denver
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, this is odd. If you go to the badselfeater website and right click on the page behind the countdown, itll pull up a high res image of the dragon side of the bill thats somewhat stripped down with content!

I believe you can also find those via google images.

RT click open image in new tab, RT search for google images (Only two results) = SKY

Who owns SKY Broadcasting? Rupert Murdoch

9/14/16 = MMA fight of the century Soros vs Murdoch

Lets take that a step further. Denver airport is on the bill, john denver died in a plane crash, the free masons killed john denver
meh, that guy was full of shit anyway.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:22:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I was just at DIA two weeks ago....agreed creepy.  Also if you read about some of the more "evil" conspiracies don't they tie in DIA and the underground trains as possible high speed rails to reach from one coast to the next.  Furthermore when reading about the "movement" or re-location of Area 51 and how when contractors were digging tunnels in Native areas they are claiming to have opened a portal to "hell" due to the noises that were coming from the tunnels.  

So much weird shit that just makes you scratch your head.  I'm a sucker for a good conspiracy on entertainment value alone, but DIA really makes me believe that we are only seeing maybe a quarter of what is truly at that location.  Stayed in Stapleton basically right where one of the old runways used to be and it's odd how they left the air control tower standing.  Even more odd is how far we had to taxi from our terminal to an actual runway.

*Me in the trains from the terminal to baggage claim...holy crap those things are fast

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8491/29440986892_62fd7fc69d.jpg

View Quote

You should see the Fema coffin movers and the "showers".

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:26:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Any ideas?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

18 Donkeys, 15 Elephants

Any ideas?

Of the 44 U.S. presidencies, 18 were Republicans and 16 were Democrats. 4 were Whigs, 4 were Democratic-Republicans, 1 was Federalist and 1, George Washington, had no party affiliation.

I was thinking maybe the swap represents the parties being the same/one, but now counting 18 and 16 I dont know.

ETA: but that 16 counred Grover Cleveland twice, so 15 people.. Symbolism being parties are the same, or swapped ideology?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:28:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Reddit has some people posting where they found them and pictures of them.  Laying on the ground, folded or rolled and stuffed somewhere, all sorts of places.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really odd the places and placement..some ppl finding multiples and a few at schools
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:29:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Someone on Reddit turned it over to their local PD...  This might get fun.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 6:32:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Someone on Reddit turned it over to their local PD...  This might get fun.
View Quote

I'm sure there are many taxpayer funded employees combing over EVERYTHING.
Page / 275
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top