Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 12/26/2023 10:46:34 AM EDT
When I was younger, I thought I wanted to be a mother, but now that I'm an adult, I don't want kids. I decided I didn't want to be a parent during college when I realized how hopeless the future seemed, from the economy to the climate.

I also don't believe in the American dream enough to try to chase it while raising another human, and neither do my friends.

The members of Gen Z I know tend to believe in the American dream less than the generations before us. Most of my friend group just doesn't see a path in the future where we have a good, stable job and can afford both a house and a family.

We've seen the crash of the economy, how there are fewer jobs than applicants, and salaries that aren't rising to meet inflation levels. Climate change is disastrous, and the prices of daily goods just keep getting higher and higher. What about this situation is supposed to make young people want to have kids?

moar
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:48:30 AM EDT
[#1]
How ignorant are some people? What is gen z, a bunch of weak ass quitters? F you gen z, I'm raising an army.

Children are the future generations. Raise them right and the world would be better.

The world will improve automatically when all the boomer politicians eventually kick the bucket. Just be patient, our time is coming.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:49:57 AM EDT
[#2]
good, you shouldnt be a parent.  maybe this will delay idiocracy

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:50:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Pussies
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:51:03 AM EDT
[#4]
“Disastrous”

Such faggotry.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I sort of wish the entire left thought that way.

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:53:42 AM EDT
[#6]
My hope is that leftists will unpopulate themselves.

And no one will be there where they die.

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:54:21 AM EDT
[#7]
The media has been pushing doom doom doom.

It’s also the theme here.  

They put this narrative because you are the carbon they want to reduce.   It’s working.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:54:25 AM EDT
[#8]
I can't blame them, with each passing year the world just seems to be getting worse.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:54:26 AM EDT
[#9]
With the way things are these days and based on her picture, I'm not entirely convinced "she" could have kids anyway.

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:55:17 AM EDT
[#10]
The reality is that some people should not be parents.  I was having a conversation with a customer of mine one time and her jaw hit the floor when I made the comment not every person on earth deserves to have kids despite most people outside of some medical issues can conceive.  

I don’t have kids.  I’ve said it on here before hve them don’t have them I don’t care it’s not my business but I’m not ignorant enough to believe that everyone should have them.

Politics is not a legitimate reason to have them or not to have them.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:55:29 AM EDT
[#11]
That's why other races are having 5 kids at a time, and whites will be outbred, and outnumbered in a century.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:55:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Most of the time the people who say they will never have or don’t want kids I fully agree with their decision.

Many are adult kids themselves that play video games 8 hours a day. Barely hold down a 40 hour job. Eat fast food for most meals and are overweight. They also tend to be lefties.

I also know some successful people who don’t want kids. They usually don’t wanna give up money or time. Again I agree with their decision. This is my father in law. Dude shoulda never had kids.

Raising kids is the hardest but by far the most rewarding thing you can do. It is a top tier human experience. Between having all the money and time in the world and my kids. Yea I’ll take my family.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:56:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Don't want to be parents in a world like this... The world is like this because of them..
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:56:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Climate change.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:56:27 AM EDT
[#15]
They have bought into every bit of bullshit propaganda that the spectrum of media in this country has put out.   Poor idiots.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:56:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I sort of wish the entire left thought that way.

View Quote
The Left supports abortion, so there is that at least.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:57:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Business Insider is a SHIT-TIER news outlet and should be completely ignored.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:59:13 AM EDT
[#18]
She probably has never had sex with a man anyway.

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:59:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Anyone who believes all that bullshit shouldn’t have kids.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:00:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Looking at the thing that wrote the original article,  it's probably for the best that "she" doesn't reproduce.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:00:35 AM EDT
[#21]
I just dislike everything about children. They are ok to deal with around 15 years old or so but under that I find them insufferable 98% of the time.

I do not want children. I do not plan to have children. I do not want to deal with your children. I am not excited about the participation trophy you child got or that they drooled on themselves today. I do not care.

That is my decision and the more people try to tell me I should have children or whatever the more it makes me double down on my decision. No. Not gonna happen.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:01:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I can't blame them, with each passing year the world just seems to be getting worse.
View Quote

Uh huh.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:01:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Don't want to be parents in a world like this... The world is like this because of them..
View Quote

Gen Z didn't allow women to vote. Gen Z didn't create the federal reserve. Gen Z didn't get this nation on a trajectory of unmanageable debt. Gen Z didn't create the corrupt FBI/cheka. Gen Z didn't . . .
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:03:01 AM EDT
[#24]
I can't believe how many people I've heard who have suggested that climate change is affecting their big, long term decisions.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:04:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Wonderful!  I wish all Leftists would decide not to have kids.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:05:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:06:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
My hope is that leftists will unpopulate themselves.

And no one will be there where they die.

View Quote

Can't stop there. We must have as many babies as possible and raise them right to give the future of America/ civilization a fighting chance
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:06:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Wealth distribution
View Quote

Who else read that far
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:06:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Fuck her. I'm doing my part. Between my kids, and their spouses and kids, I have 8 with a 9th inbound. I count the spouses as mine, now.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:06:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I just dislike everything about children. They are ok to deal with around 15 years old or so but under that I find them insufferable 98% of the time.

I do not want children. I do not plan to have children. I do not want to deal with your children. I am not excited about the participation trophy you child got or that they drooled on themselves today. I do not care.

That is my decision and the more people try to tell me I should have children or whatever the more it makes me double down on my decision. No. Not gonna happen.
View Quote

Good. You’d be a terrible parent.

What a dumb post lol

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
They have bought into every bit of bullshit propaganda that the spectrum of media in this country has put out.   Poor idiots.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:07:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
How ignorant are some people? What is gen z, a bunch of weak ass quitters? F you gen z, I'm raising an army.

Children are the future generations. Raise them right and the world would be better.

The world will improve automatically when all the boomer politicians eventually kick the bucket. Just be patient, our time is coming.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:08:13 AM EDT
[#34]
You are lucky your parents did not think the same way as you.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:08:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Piss, moan, bitch, complain.

Yet another 'the world isn't just like I want it to be and someone else should make it that way'.

Deal with it or STFU.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:09:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Whatever.

1st worlders of all generations are such lazy, childish, spoiled, pussies.

I have a 1 year old and another on the way. Hopefully we will be blessed with at 2 more after that.  I'm not worried about their future because I don't plan on raising weak people who choose to do and think weak things.

The World has always been weird and full of evil.  It's your obligation to counter it.

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:10:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

LoL,   I feel the same way about G-5’s.      I don’t want to hear about how great your G-5 is.     I don’t want to feed one, house one, or listen to it whine.    
I don’t mind flying someone else’s G-5 where I can give it right back, but I’m god-damned glad nobody is ever going to give me one.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:11:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I can't believe how many people I've heard who have suggested that climate change is affecting their big, long term decisions.
View Quote

They've been completely and irreversably brainwashed.  It's best they don't reproduce so as not to spread that cancer.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:12:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Unfortunate your parents didn't feel the same way.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:13:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

The most coddled generation ever grew up to be a bunch of pussies? We really should have seen this coming. We see it in the testosterone charts, going down with each generation.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

They're the same people mainlining covid vaccine and triple masking.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:14:29 AM EDT
[#42]
I hear this line of nonsense from like half of the younger women I try to date lately. They’re dead set that they’re never having kids because climate change/economy/problems with public schools/UFO’s/whatever… There’s always an excuse.

“This world is so bad now that I couldn’t possibly bring a child into it..” is a pretty common one.

Life has always been hard, it’s not a new thing that just happened 10 years ago and it’s certainly not a reason to choose not to have children. They’re acting like the world is going to just completely end and evaporate into a pile of space dust in five years. To me it seems like a prelude to dying alone in a house full of cats when they’re old.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:14:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Don't worry the asylum  seekers will fill the tax falls with their spawn
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:14:35 AM EDT
[#44]
God, what a bunch of pussies.
Kids at work say the same thing. I know it sucks. I know finding a woman that will be a good mom is hard. But wtf!
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:14:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Climate change.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:14:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Business Insider is a SHIT-TIER news outlet and should be completely ignored.
View Quote

It should be held with the same contempt as Mother Jones and other rags of that nature.
Absolutely zero redeeming quality
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:16:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Can't stop there. We must have as many babies as possible and raise them right to give the future of America/ civilization a fighting chance
View Quote
i've had my eye on a 6'2" italian college volleyball girl for a while.

half english/half italian and playing volleyball in merica on a scholarship.

good breeding material.

we're eye to eye in bare feet and there's a severe shortage of future journeyman linemen in merica.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:16:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
With the way things are these days and based on her picture, I'm not entirely convinced "she" could have kids anyway.

https://ocdn.eu/pulscms-transforms/1/xVQk9kuTURBXy80NWJkZmQxMy05MDM5LTRjNjAtYWNkNC1kYzk0NmJjYmIyYWYuanBlZ5GTBc0BWcys3gACoTAFoTEA
View Quote

I didnt see the link. I though OP was a chick. Really messed with me for a bit
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:17:25 AM EDT
[#49]
And she will deserve the hell the fascists bring down on her for beleiving the bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 11:17:37 AM EDT
[#50]
The Soros/Obama/Xi commies want the US destroyed from within.  They are already succeeding with open borders, not prosecuting crime, and dropping the fertility rate to below the replacement rate of 2.0 to now 1.8.  (The fertility rate is based on ALL women, but 20% of women either can't have kids or choose not to, so women who choose to have kids need to have 2.3 just to make up the difference).

The MSM is fully behind every commie idea, even the ones that will destroy the MSM in the long run (see China and Russia).

This BI article is NOT a news report.  It is piece of commie propaganda to further the commie narrative, nothing more.

From 500M years since the evolution of sex to 2M years ago since H. Erectus (or 200K since H. Sapiens if you prefer), your ONLY reason to be on this earth is to reproduce.  Forget all of the religion, climate change, wars, etc, reproduction is it.

No one knows if your kids will be in a war, rich or poor, or cure cancer.  They will most probably lead average lives that are better than 90% of the people in the world since they will be born in the US.  But one thing is for sure, if they never exist, the US will be doomed long term. The illegal aliens that the commies are letting in are not rocket scientists, their abilities are far lower than the average American, they will ONLY bring the US down.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Top Top