Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:16:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Homosexuals, like appear so normal and widespread in the future generations, cannot reproduce.

Seems like nature is solving the "problem" for you
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:22:02 PM EDT
[#2]
The modern incarnation of America is not the America I had the privilege of growing up in.

As a dad of two little ones, I do worry occasionally about what the future holds. But I also know what kind of father I am to them and what kind of mom they have.

I have every intention on raising my kids to be smart, respectful and capable of standing up for themselves. When they are old enough to understand, they will be taught that nothing in life is handed to them, the must go and earn it!

They will also be taught about the founding principles of this country and why, more than ever, we must trust in the Constitution.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:23:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It is frightening-I look at my community: a small rural town. The high school graduates about 300 students annually. I would say about a 1/3 of the female students are pregnant with 1-3 children by at least two baby daddies within their first 5 years of graduation. Maybe a quarter of the girls will be traditional, college, jobs, marriage, kids etc and the rest have no interest in marriage or children.

of the first 1/3 the majority of these kids lack basic skills, such as how to discern political candidates, how to research legislation that they will vote on. And they lack basic living skills, such as having an emergency fund, living within their means, saving towards a goal. Overall I have yet to talk to a gen z who is interested in politics-including my own son (who incidentally isn't interested in marriage or children-though he's young-I doubt he will change.) I did teach my son conservative ideals but he is ridiculous about voting. He does sort of vote. He brings me his ballot and I technically have two votes. I do go through it with him and explain each measure and give arguments for both sides so he can decide. I am biased af so he votes as I would vote. He doesn't care and I can't make him care. He's a 4pt student in Areospace engineering program. He is capable but he doesn't care.
View Quote

It's information overload because of the internet. Instead of young people being young people; we're very aware we live in a system controlled by a global pedo ring with no end in sight. Or on the other side, they believe everyone is racist and the world is about to burn.

I vote in every election. Does it matter? Not in the slightest.

These are nowhere near the worst times in the world. Daily life in the western world is amazing. But we are much more aware of the dark horrors of reality than any global population in history.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:27:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone that worships at the church of climate change, probably should not be having kids anyway.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:27:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Get a lot of practice?

Stacking bodies in the bedroom isn't going to get us out of this.
View Quote

It's closer to 80% where I live. 15% of the remaining 20 is obese and/or end of child bearing years. That leaves 5%

One does not simply go pick up a tradwife in 2023
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:30:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's closer to 80% where I live. 15% of the remaining 20 is obese and/or end of child bearing years. That leaves 5%

View Quote
high quality tradwife material gets picked off early in montucky and is protected.

high school/college at the latest.

post college the dating landscape in montucky is a goddamn wasteland.

particularly if you're seeking that high quality wife/mother material.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:32:38 PM EDT
[#7]
They are fools. Perhaps they shouldn’t breed.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:34:01 PM EDT
[#8]
It’s almost as if that is the plan with all the BS the media presents
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:35:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I can't blame them, with each passing year the world just seems to be getting worse.
View Quote

That is the way to go, bend over and spread your cheeks. Submission is much easier than standing up to be counted.

The single biggest attack on the United States is the rejection of Rugged Individualism and the adoption of Hillary Clinton’s the Village Idiot model.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:38:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

while true, this is a cynical and self destructive take, IMO.

I'm not religious AT ALL, but I will say the bible has a lot of wisdom in it.  It promotes a strong work ethic, strong families, human decency, respect for others.  As the bible and Christianity have been removed from American culture, our society has experienced an attendant decline.

If you want to oppose that decline, embrace a biblical ethos.
View Quote
The way I look at it. Pos parents will raise pos kids and the process will go on and on. Some people are just not meant to have and raise (the right way) children. It's a detriment to society and not fair to those kids that are born already losing in life.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Anyone who believes all that bullshit shouldn’t have kids.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:44:52 PM EDT
[#12]
I’m raising my two daughters the way my parents raised me.

They’re going to be a couple shining stars in this dark and gloomy world.

Don’t be such a pussy OP.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:46:41 PM EDT
[#13]
If the elders would step away from the buffet after filling their plates, as their forefathers did, the outlook would be much different.

The Original Me Generation, on the whole, always looking for itself and never liking what they find isn’t conducive to them getting out of the way either.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:49:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
When I was younger, I thought I wanted to be a mother, but now that I'm an adult, I don't want kids. I decided I didn't want to be a parent during college when I realized how hopeless the future seemed, from the economy to the climate.

I also don't believe in the American dream enough to try to chase it while raising another human, and neither do my friends.

The members of Gen Z I know tend to believe in the American dream less than the generations before us. Most of my friend group just doesn't see a path in the future where we have a good, stable job and can afford both a house and a family.

We've seen the crash of the economy, how there are fewer jobs than applicants, and salaries that aren't rising to meet inflation levels. Climate change is disastrous, and the prices of daily goods just keep getting higher and higher. What about this situation is supposed to make young people want to have kids?

moar
View Quote

Yep, the world is a mess, and it's harder for those youngsters just starting out in some ways.

While the "Got married in 1981 when Reagan was President, and bought a house for 11 raspberries and sent all my kids to college on 1 income, despite being average of intellect and average looking (PS: Wife was a virgin 7/10, and wouldn't drop me for not traveling enough) (oh and all my very average friends did the same, and that was a reasonable expectation for a life at the time)" crew has their heads absolutely up their fuckin asses as to how things have changed,

Young people have a choice.
If you want your family line to carry on, do your best, leave it all on the field. If you're a young man, maybe that means getting hitched at 40 when you're in a place to have kids.
Maybe it's having 1 or 2, not 3 or 4.
Might mean searching forever for a suitable woman - it likely will mean precisely that.

It's difficult, it's hard, a "normal" life expectation of yesteryear is now a "wow he's doing great" tier thing for most people in most places  - only the most dense and obtuse think different at this point.
But the alternative is lay down and quit.

"Eh, having expensive toys is more important, and always will be more important, than having a family, a living legacy."
Count me out of that ^.

TLDR: For young people, your life is about "Yards after Contact."
Yep, life's going to throw shit at you, and it hurts, and some of life's challenges do hit you pretty hard.
But if you chip away and make progress each time, you can win that way in the long run.

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:51:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
high quality tradwife material gets picked off early in montucky and is protected.

View Quote

Yup. Same as here in big city, Texas.

If she's available after college; there's a damn good reason.

And GD dads are too progressive for arranged marriages for their 22 year old daughters so what are upstanding gentlemen like you and I to do?
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:52:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Eh, saying you are not having kids because you think you're not ready or haven't met the the right person is totally understandable.

Saying your never having kids because of climate change is mental illness.  Seriously, these people need help.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yep, the world is a mess, and it's harder for those youngsters just starting out in some ways.

While the "Got married in 1981 when Reagan was President, and bought a house for 11 raspberries and sent all my kids to college on 1 income, despite being average of intellect and average looking (PS: Wife was a virgin 7/10, and wouldn't drop me for not traveling enough) (oh and all my very average friends did the same, and that was a reasonable expectation for a life at the time)" crew has their heads absolutely up their fuckin asses as to how things have changed,

Young people have a choice.
If you want your family line to carry on, do your best, leave it all on the field. If you're a young man, maybe that means getting hitched at 40 when you're in a place to have kids.
Maybe it's having 1 or 2, not 3 or 4.
Might mean searching forever for a suitable woman - it likely will mean precisely that.

It's difficult, it's hard, a "normal" life expectation of yesteryear is now a "wow he's doing great" tier thing for most people in most places  - only the most dense and obtuse think different at this point.
But the alternative is lay down and quit.

"Eh, having expensive toys is more important, and always will be more important, than having a family, a living legacy."
Count me out of that ^.

TLDR: For young people, your life is about "Yards after Contact."
Yep, life's going to throw shit at you, and it hurts, and some of life's challenges do hit you pretty hard.
But if you chip away and make progress each time, you can win that way in the long run.

https://chumley.barstoolsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/18/SadSimpleArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif
View Quote
TextWall 1-1, you are in the pipe five by five.

they took the TextCannon and built a plane around it.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:54:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Sniveling little faggots
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:54:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yup. Same as here in big city, Texas.

If she's available after college; there's a damn good reason.

And GD dads are too progressive for arranged marriages for their 22 year old daughters so what are upstanding gentlemen like you and I to do?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:56:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Same shit lefties have been whining about for 50 years.
Gloria Finds Out That Mike Doesn't Want Children | All In The Family
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:58:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I can't blame them, with each passing year the world just seems to be getting worse.
View Quote

This is a cop-out. I can’t think of an easier time to have and raise children then now.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:00:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It's information overload because of the internet. Instead of young people being young people; we're very aware we live in a system controlled by a global pedo ring with no end in sight. Or on the other side, they believe everyone is racist and the world is about to burn.

These are nowhere near the worst times in the world. Daily life in the western world is amazing. But we are much more aware of the dark horrors of reality than any global population in history.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is frightening-I look at my community: a small rural town. The high school graduates about 300 students annually. I would say about a 1/3 of the female students are pregnant with 1-3 children by at least two baby daddies within their first 5 years of graduation. Maybe a quarter of the girls will be traditional, college, jobs, marriage, kids etc and the rest have no interest in marriage or children.

of the first 1/3 the majority of these kids lack basic skills, such as how to discern political candidates, how to research legislation that they will vote on. And they lack basic living skills, such as having an emergency fund, living within their means, saving towards a goal. Overall I have yet to talk to a gen z who is interested in politics-including my own son (who incidentally isn't interested in marriage or children-though he's young-I doubt he will change.) I did teach my son conservative ideals but he is ridiculous about voting. He does sort of vote. He brings me his ballot and I technically have two votes. I do go through it with him and explain each measure and give arguments for both sides so he can decide. I am biased af so he votes as I would vote. He doesn't care and I can't make him care. He's a 4pt student in Areospace engineering program. He is capable but he doesn't care.

Ya I understand the how he has the mentality he does. It's hard from my standpoint as well. I voted for Trump both elections, he was a decent president so given the choice between him and Biden I will vote for him again but there isn't a single candidate that I have seen (with the exception of Tim Scott-though I haven't seen a lot about him) that I don't feel like I'm being duped. I have the basic attitude that they're all self serving liars or will turn into self serving liars.

My state used to be a beautiful state. It was different-not as conservative as some but conservative. Now we're as gay as SanFrancisco. We have homeless living along the median of our freeways and on most city blocks. Oregon used to be a clean state and now it's unique to be able to see our snow peaked mountains. We had a double identity clause in our constitution that supported our state charter for the rights to bear arms and not only were they able to get 2/3 of the legislators, the governor but also the majority of the voters to repeal the protections we had to own firearms. Now it's sort of illegal to own anything more than a bb gun. Sort of because one judge in a very rural county put a hold on it as being unconstitutional and so far with unending resources they haven't figured out how to defeat this one state judge. Anyway it's easy to get discouraged.

But ultimately you can blame the liberal populace, the schools, TV, games, whatever but the problem we have today is caused by poor parenting. Very few parents take the time to think about the type of adults they are raising. Children do not have enough responsibilities today to prepare them for leadership roles. Parents are not teaching their kids empathy and boundaries and why they should stand the f up and give grandma their seat. It's been a snowball since the 60's with each generation becoming detached and more self centered.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:00:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How ignorant are some people? What is gen z, a bunch of weak ass quitters? F you gen z, I'm raising an army.

Children are the future generations. Raise them right and the world would be better.

The world will improve automatically when all the boomer politicians eventually kick the bucket. Just be patient, our time is coming.
View Quote

Oh no, those politicians know, why do you think they are importing 30,000 illegals a day now.  They are the replacements to prop up this economic farce until they all die.  They don't care what happens after they're gone.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:02:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Oh I'm acquiring.

Why have a wife and kids when you can have a sports car and a belt fed, am I right?!
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:02:19 PM EDT
[#25]
It's a good thing people freezing their ass off in caves didn't think life was too hard to make children.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:02:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This is a cop-out. I can't think of an easier time to have and raise children then now.
View Quote
haven't priced a house in montucky lately, eh big shooter?
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:03:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Oh I'm acquiring.

Why have a wife and kids when you can have a sports car and a belt fed, am I right?!
View Quote
will you mount said belt fed to said sports cah to create a technical for the coming Troubles, brother?
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:04:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It's a good thing people freezing their ass off in caves didn't think life was too hard to make children.
View Quote
not much else to do back then instead of just having the sex every night.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:05:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
With the way things are these days and based on her picture, I'm not entirely convinced "she" could have kids anyway.

https://ocdn.eu/pulscms-transforms/1/xVQk9kuTURBXy80NWJkZmQxMy05MDM5LTRjNjAtYWNkNC1kYzk0NmJjYmIyYWYuanBlZ5GTBc0BWcys3gACoTAFoTEA
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:07:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I sort of wish the entire left thought that way.
View Quote

A ton of them do man.  It’s awesome.  They add climate disaster to their reason for sucking at humanity’s sole constant responsibility.  Leftists are the penultimate fur families.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:08:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get a lot of practice?

Stacking bodies in the bedroom isn't going to get us out of this.

The harsh reality is that if you haven't picked her up by about 22/23, she's not going to be a tradwife.

If you've made it to 30 and still think you're going to do anything traditionally without having already done it by now, I've got some sad news for you.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:08:37 PM EDT
[#32]
I thought I never wanted kids, then my son came along.  Now I wish I had more and younger. Children are a wonderful blessing and not the burden modern society wants you to believe.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:08:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is a cop-out. I can't think of an easier time to have and raise children then now.

I mean, this is going to sound heartless and I don't mean it to, but have you tried relocating about it?

Generations ago people moved to where the work was, where they could afford to make a life.  Beautiful mountain scenery was not a part of the equation.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:09:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Ya I understand the how he has the mentality he does. It's hard from my standpoint as well. I voted for Trump both elections, he was a decent president so given the choice between him and Biden I will vote for him again but there isn't a single candidate that I have seen (with the exception of Tim Scott-though I haven't seen a lot about him) that I don't feel like I'm being duped. I have the basic attitude that they're all self serving liars or will turn into self serving liars.

My state used to be a beautiful state. It was different-not as conservative as some but conservative. Now we're as gay as SanFrancisco. We have homeless living along the median of our freeways and on most city blocks. Oregon used to be a clean state and now it's unique to be able to see our snow peaked mountains. We had a double identity clause in our constitution that supported our state charter for the rights to bear arms and not only were they able to get 2/3 of the legislators, the governor but also the majority of the voters to repeal the protections we had to own firearms. Now it's sort of illegal to own anything more than a bb gun. Sort of because one judge in a very rural county put a hold on it as being unconstitutional and so far with unending resources they haven't figured out how to defeat this one state judge. Anyway it's easy to get discouraged.

But ultimately you can blame the liberal populace, the schools, TV, games, whatever but the problem we have today is caused by poor parenting. Very few parents take the time to think about the type of adults they are raising. Children do not have enough responsibilities today to prepare them for leadership roles. Parents are not teaching their kids empathy and boundaries and why they should stand the f up and give grandma their seat. It's been a snowball since the 60's with each generation becoming detached and more self centered.
View Quote

I agree. Everything comes down to parenting. What I think we are seeing now is a generation of young adults who essentially weren't parented at all. Both parents worked full time so they were raised by dogshit teachers and daycare workers.

If I ever have kids there is no way in hell they're going to public school. And I would much prefer the wife stay home and school them than send them to a private school too. We have to stop giving freaks unfettered access to our children.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:10:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Get married to the most reasonable, intelligent chick you can find after college or you get established in a trade—AFTER you get all your wild oats and partying out of your system. Have fun for a few years then start having kids. You may or may not get divorced in 5 years or 30. But, raise your kids with no illusions about how this country works and how the rest of the world works.

This country is run by corrupt scum and you always have to protect yourself and have a plan.

The rest of the world is way worse. A corrupt, fetid shitshow. Never trust a foreigner unless you know them REALLY WELL.

Yeah, your kids will be cynical and jaded by the time they reach high school, but it will allow them to navigate this world and be successful.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:12:01 PM EDT
[#36]
I thought we didn't want people having kids they can't afford because then they'll end up on welfare.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:12:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Thank God these people aren't breeding
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:14:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The minute someone says climate change i know their phone has replaced their brain.  If we all just drove electric cars the world would be saved. I hate to be savage but dont let people scare you off of the greatest pleasures of life. My daughter cries every day because she only could have one. She has almost died twice she wants another child so bad.
View Quote

@Hollands2

Adopt? I was adopted and lived (living) a really kick ass life!

Seriously, my mom and dad were awesome and put up with my shit. I gave them a couple awesome grand kids and all was forgiven…
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:15:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
will you mount said belt fed to said sports cah to create a technical for the coming Troubles, brother?
View Quote

Perhaps.

Will premium fuel still be available in the end times?

Quoted:
The harsh reality is that if you haven't picked her up by about 22/23, she's not going to be a tradwife.

If you've made it to 30 and still think you're going to do anything traditionally without having already done it by now, I've got some sad news for you.
View Quote

I'm content either way.

I'm mid 30s and will not seriously date women my age, and haven't for years. But I have no access to those young women unless I creep around college campuses.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I thought we didn't want people having kids they can't afford because then they'll end up on welfare.
View Quote
GD yells about people having kids they don't actually want/can't afford.  Then GD yells about people NOT having kids they don't actually want/don't want to pay for.

GD/the right often claims it just wants to be left alone, but then the GD/the right often also yells at other people to do what they say because they said so.

GD/the right wants to control others, just as much as the left.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:17:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Bunch of spoiled brats, if life is so bad, quit.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:17:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
That's why other races are having 5 kids at a time, and whites will be outbred, and outnumbered in a century.
View Quote

Whites are already one of the smallest global demographics, less than a billion worldwide.
There’s over five billion Asians.
Over a billion blacks.
Then a smattering of different Pacific Islander and native peoples.

Rough numbers, but we are already vastly outnumbered.

That’s why we had five kids.
Now to get them each to have five…
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:17:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't think there are any places where the best ones are selected last.  Granted, someone will be along shortly to tell us they found their 80 year old stunningly beautiful wife who had never dated anyone else, and she is completely normal & still fertile, but that's not typically how it works, montucky or otherwise.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:18:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
My hope is that leftists will unpopulate themselves.

And no one will be there where they die.

View Quote

As much as I’d like that, I’m fairly certain it’ll never happen
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:18:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Gee Dee is quite bipolar.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:18:47 PM EDT
[#46]
I wish there was a way to merge two threads together, I'd merge this one with one of those 'my wife is a crazy whore and now I'm getting divorced' threads.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:19:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I agree. Everything comes down to parenting. What I think we are seeing now is a generation of young adults who essentially weren't parented at all. Both parents worked full time so they were raised by dogshit teachers and daycare workers.

If I ever have kids there is no way in hell they're going to public school. And I would much prefer the wife stay home and school them than send them to a private school too. We have to stop giving freaks unfettered access to our children.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's hard. There's pros and cons to home schooling. I homeschool through middle school but I knew in order for my kids to learn the STEM curriculum they needed they needed pros. When my kids started public school they were ostracized-not because they were socially inept but because they didn't grow up and bond with their classmates. My daughter is 6'2 and was benched in basketball for two years because I homeschooled. She went on to earn a college basketball scholarship (though I moved to a different school so she didn't have the homeschool stigma). I'm glad I homeschooled -mostly because my oldest was autistic and the school had no investment in his education. They (illegally) changed his placement from autism to low IQ, I fought-won-they appealed-I won the appeal. Then I was told that I had too high of expectations for him. I knew I had to educate him myself. But he was ready for Calculus in the 10th grade. I wasn't allowed to take more than Algebra 1 in high school. Anyway, if I can give any parents any advice it is to never swear you will never do something because it's mostly likely that will become your norm. But also take a look at your adorable toddler and think about what kind of an adult he will become and continue to assess that question.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:21:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
good, you shouldnt be a parent.  maybe this will delay idiocracy

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:21:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Two questions. Are you a Gen Z woman and are you saying you agree with this article, or just reposting it?
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:22:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
She probably has never had sex with a man anyway.

View Quote

She refers to her romantic interest as her "partner", so I'd say you're correct.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top