Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:40:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It must be an upscale tattoo place.  Most regular tattoo shops could get that shit solved for a deal on a half sleeve.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:44:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Kyle Rittenhouse turned himself in after admitting to committing a crime and shooting several people in another state, what were officers supposed to do?
Are you saying he shouldn't stand trial?
View Quote

Kyle Rittenhouse isn't going to stand trial - he's going to a Kangaroo Court.

Even before all this BLM/ANTIFA crap, I've been there and done that where the DA stacks on a bunch of charges to force a party to settle and/or stick the knife in harder because it is a case that will help the DA's career. I've also been there and done that where a Judge had discretion to allow/ban certain evidence and abused of that discretion to steer the case in a certain direction.

Again, the "justice" system is a joke.

No doubt Rittenhouse shot some people - but the DA and the "justice system" knows how they could spin those same circumstances into "self-defense" vs. "criminal acts" - but sadly this is a case where the current political climate and laziness of a DA is gonna swing it into the side of "criminal act".

And it is fucking sad that people have to hire a lawyer to preemptively protect themselves from overzealous LEOs and DAs....

Here in metro ATL, like a year ago, a Middle Eastern chick came out on the news as LEOs were looking for her on charges of "hit and run" and "fleeing the scene" of a crime - where looking at the video - two Black women were beating on her car, she backed out and ran over/killed one of them trying to get away. The Middle Eastern chick turned herself in AFTER SEEKING A LAWYER - where, the updated news report said that the charges were being reconsidered at that point. So imagine if this Middle Eastern chick stayed there at the crime scene (like an idiot) and relied upon the overworked LEOs and lazy/overzealous DA to look out for her best interests and properly interpret what happened????

So damn right Rittenhouse turned himself in AFTER seeking some help/counsel - because he wasn't evading, he knew he was coming in for a slaughter and had to protect/prepare himself before stepping forward.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:45:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Good for you OP!

FUCK ALL THE BITCH-ASS HATERS UP IN HERE.

Keyboard cowards, the lot of you.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:46:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Sometimes the right thing to do isn't the easiest thing to do.

You made your choice for whatever reasons...
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:47:16 PM EDT
[#5]
The OP did what he had to.  He had no choice. The media protects criminals. If he had defended himself, he'd be painted as a racist and would be excoriated by a racist "justice" system. I'd just start considering a move. I'm assuming the BLM is near Detroit. From my interactions online, that city seems to harbor the most racist, victim mentality people in the country.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:48:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Kyle Rittenhouse stood up. The police happily arrested him for it, and the ‘justice’ system is busy trying to put him in jail for the rest of his life.

Tough talk on the Internet is easy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
These AH just think they can control everyone, good for you to stand up to these terrorist.

They DID control him. He DID NOT stand up to them.

Kyle Rittenhouse stood up. The police happily arrested him for it, and the ‘justice’ system is busy trying to put him in jail for the rest of his life.

That has the dumbest comparison ever written.  I tell people go about their life everyday, policy is policy. I do it for a living.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:51:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Shit like what happened to the OP is a prime example why

Folks need to work with others in their Communities to create a “Neighborhood Watch”

Shall we call it....

Standing alone is a problem.  But. Hitting the radio and calling in local reinforcements would be a game changer

Think Rooftop Koreans securing their neighborhoods stores etc to protect their livelihood.

Sucks but this is the way....
View Quote

This is what needs to be done.
However, any action like this is painted as a white racist group by the media. The left controls the narrative. The media in this country needs to be abolished.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:52:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Good for you OP!

View Quote

No, not really. I've both talked that talk and walked that walk, and I'm saying the OP cucked out.

The definition of being a principled person is doing the right thing even when/if it hurts you.

Edit to add: there is a restaurant in my town that was targeted by BLM last summer over a silly tweet. They threatened to burn the building to the ground. So the owner notified the local militia, which came and surrounded the building as it was being attacked by an angry mob that had overrun our police in a bad way. Our cops were woefully underprepared for what transpired that night.

A few windows were broken as a result, vs. the building the being burned down. The business is now more successful than ever (obviously the event created quite a stir in the community), although the percentage of clientele that lean right has likely greatly increased. No one from the militia was arrested, nor was the owner charged with anything. Happy ending I guess, but that's not what's important. What's important is that the owner of the restaurant didn't bitch out--the Twitter comment was downright tame, and wasn't racist in the least--and stood up to the bullies and oppressors from BLM.

Everyone else needs to do the same, or we will only see this get worse, and exponentially so.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:55:59 PM EDT
[#9]
the tattoo shop business model since 2000 has been catering to every walk of life and for a price have been slinging pro and anti statements for money. These are the types of clients one is going to eventually end up with just like many gun stores happily selling to marxists, you invite them to your lobby you get the whole enchilada.

from a business perspective in this case it would have been easier to give the "customer" his 50 bucks back.

a smashed window will probably just be paid out of petty cash - 1000 bucks plus time

time lost on this clown has already cost the shop about a grand+ between thinking about it and talking about it.

every small business owner deals with an extortionist or exploiter at some level at some point and one has to figure out the quickest easiest way to have it not affect ones business.

never negotiate but leave the enemy holes they can slither out of
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:58:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Prove it...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then, like others said, LEOs "DO" have a level of discretion where if the roles were flipped (i.e. a White guy threatening a Black guy), they would have acted differently.

Prove it...

Oh, and my lengthy personal story wasn't enough to persuade you as to how the LEOs used their discretion against me when I called them out on my racist White neighbors (who not only threatened damage to my home and been doing illegal acts against me for over 10 years now)?

Keep up attitudes like that and don't be surprised when LEOs get their asses handled to them by the Commies, no one will longer stand up to "Back the Blue".
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:01:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Prove it...
View Quote

You must not have access to TV, internet searches, or youtube.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:03:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No, not really. I've both talked that talk and walked that walk, and I'm saying the OP cucked out.

The definition of being a principled person is doing the right thing even when/if it hurts you.

Edit to add: there is a restaurant in my town that was targeted by BLM last summer over a silly tweet. They threatened to burn the building to the ground. So the owner notified the local militia, which came and surrounded the building as it was being attacked by an angry mob that had overrun our police in a bad way. Our cops were woefully underprepared for what transpired that night.

A few windows were broken as a result, vs. the building the being burned down. The business is now more successful than ever (obviously the event created quite a stir in the community), although the percentage of clientele that lean right has likely greatly increased. No one from the militia was arrested, nor was the owner charged with anything. Happy ending I guess, but that's not what's important. What's important is that the owner of the restaurant didn't bitch out--the Twitter comment was downright tame, and wasn't racist in the least--and stood up to the bullies and oppressors from BLM.

Everyone else needs to do the same, or we will only see this get worse, and exponentially so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good for you OP!

You had local LE on your side. OP does not.

Apples, oranges.

Detroit or urban Michigan is not old Virginia.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:07:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Kyle Rittenhouse turned himself in after admitting to committing a crime and shooting several people in another state, what were officers supposed to do?
View Quote

What crime did he admit to, defending himself after attempts at running away from threats failed?
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:07:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Sounds like you better make sure your insurance covers arson and vandalism.
View Quote

Certainly, make sure your insurance covers arson.  

Many times insurance does not cover anything caused by civil unrest, so if BLM starts a protest out front, then burns your place, the insurance may not cover it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:07:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

However, any action like this is painted as a white racist group by the media. The left controls the narrative. The media in this country needs to be abolished.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Folks need to work with others in their Communities to create a “Neighborhood Watch”

Shall we call it....

Standing alone is a problem.  But. Hitting the radio and calling in local reinforcements would be a game changer

Think Rooftop Koreans securing their neighborhoods stores etc to protect their livelihood.

True about the narrative. But at this point we might as well accept being painted as whatever and just make it happen regardless

We are seeing things snowball the wrong direction nowadays and will continue to get worse unless communities band together to take care of their neighbors like back in the old days
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:09:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Third world warlordism.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:09:45 PM EDT
[#17]
I can honestly say, I don't know what I would do if I were in the same situation. There are lots of factors to take into consideration. I do know that you cannot appease a tyrant. I also know from experience that to stop a bully, you have to make him know that his BS will result in a negative sum game.. BLM is forcing the issue into this corner.  It's a sad result of a screwed up world.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:10:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You had local LE on your side. OP does not.

Apples, oranges.

Detroit or urban Michigan is not old Virginia.
View Quote

False. The LE were indifferent. They neither helped nor hindered (they couldn’t have done either had they wanted to). The police chief is in the pocket of our extreme leftist city council, and from what I hear about half of the force approved of the militia’s actions and half disapproved.

Either way, it doesn’t matter. You don’t do the right thing because you get a cookie, or refrain from getting slapped. You do it because it’s the right thing, period.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:12:31 PM EDT
[#19]
TL;DR

Never defend an indefensible position. Set your shit on fire and cash out of the A/O with the insurance money.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:15:00 PM EDT
[#20]
They made you their bitch, very sad OP.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:16:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Kyle Rittenhouse isn't going to stand trial - he's going to a Kangaroo Court.

Even before all this BLM/ANTIFA crap, I've been there and done that where the DA stacks on a bunch of charges to force a party to settle and/or stick the knife in harder because it is a case that will help the DA's career. I've also been there and done that where a Judge had discretion to allow/ban certain evidence and abused of that discretion to steer the case in a certain direction.

Again, the "justice" system is a joke.

No doubt Rittenhouse shot some people - but the DA and the "justice system" knows how they could spin those same circumstances into "self-defense" vs. "criminal acts" - but sadly this is a case where the current political climate and laziness of a DA is gonna swing it into the side of "criminal act".

And it is fucking sad that people have to hire a lawyer to preemptively protect themselves from overzealous LEOs and DAs....

Here in metro ATL, like a year ago, a Middle Eastern chick came out on the news as LEOs were looking for her on charges of "hit and run" and "fleeing the scene" of a crime - where looking at the video - two Black women were beating on her car, she backed out and ran over/killed one of them trying to get away. The Middle Eastern chick turned herself in AFTER SEEKING A LAWYER - where, the updated news report said that the charges were being reconsidered at that point. So imagine if this Middle Eastern chick stayed there at the crime scene (like an idiot) and relied upon the overworked LEOs and lazy/overzealous DA to look out for her best interests and properly interpret what happened????

So damn right Rittenhouse turned himself in AFTER seeking some help/counsel - because he wasn't evading, he knew he was coming in for a slaughter and had to protect/prepare himself before stepping forward.
View Quote

You failed to answer either of the questions I asked.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:25:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Dickbutt can be posted but I get a warning for calling the OP a poosy as a joke?

Membership up in a few weeks, will not be renewing.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:26:15 PM EDT
[#23]
This thread is full of idiots.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:28:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good for you OP!

Until someone has to shoot. ...then it gets complicated
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:37:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Dickbutt can be posted but I get a warning for calling the OP a poosy as a joke?

Membership up in a few weeks, will not be renewing.

View Quote

Identify as a POC for the day and get BLM to call Arf world headquarters in Rockwall to discuss your grievances.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:39:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Here you go OP, print this out and put it in your window. That way they know you're on their side.

Like so:
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:43:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Oh, and my lengthy personal story wasn't enough to persuade you as to how the LEOs used their discretion against me when I called them out on my racist White neighbors (who not only threatened damage to my home and been doing illegal acts against me for over 10 years now)?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You still haven't proven your assertion.
And, you are LITERALLY doing exactly what the left does by making broad assertions/projections based on your own personal viewpoint, and when asked to prove your own words you deflect away.

Keep up attitudes like that

What "attitude" have I presented?

and don't be surprised when LEOs get their asses handled to them by the Commies, no one will longer stand up to "Back the Blue".

Why would I be surprised? I've already said here that people like you are actually helping the commies further their agenda of destroying law enforcement as it has largely existed for generations, and then rebuilding it in their own image.

Sure there are issues with law enforcement, name a point in history where there hasn't been. But all I see from the right as of late is a dog-pile on all cops, with absolutely zero solutions, just bitching and complaining. So when I see the right effectually joining in with the left and furthering their agenda, it raises concerns. What's the old proverb? "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" You are essentially joining in with the chants of "FTP!". Are YOU going to become a cop and bring a Liberty component to their ranks? Are any of the others here that are dog-piling going to become a cop and bring a "conservative" component to their ranks? I would bet that 99.9999% will not, leaving the radical left to fill the ranks and enforce their laws their way.

Who are you going to call then a BLM mob comes calling?

"Oh I won't call police, I'm a tuff-guy with a gun I'll take things on myself"

And you'll promptly be arrested by leftist/commie cops, charged by a leftist/commie DA, and sentenced by a leftist/commie judge.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:44:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Upscale... Tattoo...  Studio...

View Quote

Wow dude. That is your takeaway?  Might want to check your attitude. These people will be there to fuck you one day and you will need good men to stand beside you.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:47:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You must not have access to TV, internet searches, or youtube.
View Quote

So all ~75 million yearly LEO interactions, arrests, etc, is on TV, internet, and youtube... and you've seen them all...  
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:47:51 PM EDT
[#31]
BLM's threats worked OP. Why did you cave to them?

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shall we call it....

Yes we need a neighborhood watch or call it a militia. The left has clearly militarized and we need to be ready to act. We will win if we do. We have the power to bring the truth to light just as much as leftist media
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 2:00:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

WTF?

View Quote

Sometimes share blue plants let their true colors slip.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 2:06:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He approached the police after a defensive shooting. He never admitted to committing a crime, comrade.

His mistake was trusting the system after defending himself. From pension-pursuing police to prosecutors trying to make a name for themselves, the ‘justice’ system is often the enemy of law abiding citizens.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 2:08:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 2:11:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

A person allegedly told the OP in a phone call he was going to shoot up his business. That's probably enough for a threatening phone call report with an unknown suspect. It's not probable cause to arrest any specific person.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Field interrogation report, trespass warning....hell how about just a general information report.    Next question

As long as it's being framed within "legal"

Interrogation for what crime? You do know this falls under the auspice of a civil matter, don't you? No crime was alleged by either party at the first visit, and the police do not "trespass", the owner/manager of the property does. If the police did not trespass when they were there the first time, it's because the owner/manager didn't want it. Also, where was it stated a report was/was not taken? Based on the story it seems as if the OP just wanted him gone, the police came, and he left. And since no crime was alleged, the police legally could not demand ID.

So yes legal framing is important.
In fact, my guess is you would be the first to cry about legality if this was a gun owner not suspected of committing a crime yet ID was being demanded.

As to the call and supposed verbal threat after police left, it cannot be proven and he never showed so there really isn't anything that can be done. People make threats all the time, and people lie about being threatened all the time, so unless there is something that can be corroborated and/or verified by police.

What would your position be if in this same scenario, the customer called police and said the owner threatened to get a noose and hang him because he was a _______. Would you cry if police didn't arrest the owner? Would you cry if police arrested the owner? All based on an unverifiable claim made by one individual.

If a white man called a black business over an issue with refunding a deposit for work not performed, and told that business he was going to shoot and kill everyone that worked there - do you think the police would think that "there really isn't anything that can be done"?

A person allegedly told the OP in a phone call he was going to shoot up his business. That's probably enough for a threatening phone call report with an unknown suspect. It's not probable cause to arrest any specific person.

It should have at the very least triggered an investigation. They presumably have a phone number to trace thru caller ID. I'm pro-law enforcement but this shit needs to come to an abrupt halt.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 2:14:28 PM EDT
[#37]
About 80% of the people in this thread are stupid.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 2:18:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
He approached the police after a defensive shooting. He never admitted to committing a crime, comrade.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well yes actually he did when he turned himself in to police in the next state, admitted he was under 18 and in possession of a firearm, genius.

His mistake was trusting the system

At what point did he state that he "trusted the system"?
Do you have a link to that quote?
Are you simply making that up?

Also, are you saying he should have remained in hiding?

Oh and do tell... what is your basis for the "comrade" assertion?
Are you simply that intellectually weak minded?
Is it because you're just insecure?
All of the above?

Then again, since you failed to answer either of my previous questions, so I doubt you'll answer this one.
But I'll give you a chance to save face and show your great intellect by answering all of them...
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 2:20:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Lots of gangsters in here.  0% of those are service industry business owners. Black, white, whatever you have to concede to the customer in customer service.  This is just the BLM episode of that show. Tough pill to swallow but are you going to sacrifice your life’s work for this particular asshole? Maybe, but likely no.
View Quote

I don't think anybody is disputing that, at least I'm not.

What I think is a mistake is basically telling the guy to bring it on, and when the guy brought it on, OP bent the knee.

He should know better being in the hood that he just lost whatever respect he might have built.

Should have just informed the guy of the rules,made an exception and sent him on his way instead of challenging him.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 2:24:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I agree.
And just are you doing about that?
View Quote

So you are a cop basically standing on the guys throat with the power of the state behind you asking him what he is going to do about it lol
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 2:27:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

So you are a cop basically standing on the guys throat with the power of the state behind you asking him what he is going to do about it lol
View Quote

Where did I say I was a cop?
And I asked him a simple, basic question after agreeing with his assertion about many DA's being pure crap.
But by all means please feel free to provide the basis for your assertions... lol
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 2:32:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Where did I say I was a cop?
And I asked him a simple, basic question after agreeing with his assertion about many DA's being pure crap.
But by all means please feel free to provide the basis for your assertions... lol
View Quote

*click*
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 3:00:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

*click*
View Quote

What a coward, ran away to your "safe space".  
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 3:35:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Well yes actually he did when he turned himself in to police in the next state, admitted he was under 18 and in possession of a firearm, genius.

All of the above?

Then again, since you failed to answer either of my previous questions, so I doubt you'll answer this one.
But I'll give you a chance to save face and show your great intellect by answering all of them...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His mistake was trusting the system

All of the above?

You plainly didn’t watch the video, which clearly showed Kyle trying to get the polices attention, hands in the air, right after the shooting.

Surely the actions of a guiltily man!

A young man did the right thing, and is going on trial for it. Another man threatened to shoot up a business, and ehhhhh well what can the police possibly do about it?

You’re the perfect example of why society is going down the shitter.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 3:45:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Here’s your deposit back - don’t ever return to my establishment as we will refuse service. Call into other nearby tattoo studios with name and number as a courtesy. Good day!
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 3:47:47 PM EDT
[#46]
The cops responded to a trespass and didn’t try to get his name even when you said he was trespassed from the property?
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 3:53:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You plainly didn’t watch the video, which clearly showed Kyle trying to get the polices attention, hands in the air, right after the shooting.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Where did I say a word about any of that?
Or is deflection the best your big brain can come up with?

If you actually had any intellectual credibility what so ever you would acknowledge the statement of the person I was responding to, and how my response related directly to it, while having NOTHING to do with your deflection. But I doubt you have the courage to do so given your response thus far.

A young man did the right thing, and is going on trial for it.

So are you saying he didn't violate Illinois state firearm law?
You know... the very point I was making in response to the other poster...

Another man threatened to shoot up a business, and ehhhhh well what can the police possibly do about it?

Okay... show us all the big legal brain of yours and tell us what the officers could legally do about an unverifiable claim of a verbal threat, when the supposed victim wasn't even willing to trespass the person from his business. Be sure to cite the MI laws covering such a threat as well as the case precedent that supports your assertion.

You’re the perfect example of why society is going down the shitter.

What, because facts hurt your feels?  
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 3:57:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The cops responded to a trespass and didn’t try to get his name even when you said he was trespassed from the property?
View Quote

The cops responded to a civil dispute. Further, police do not initially trespass someone in such an instance, the property owner/manager does. It is clear based on what was stated that the OP just wanted him off the property and did not request he be legally trespassed.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 3:58:02 PM EDT
[#49]
I won’t give you shit OP. I will say I wouldn’t have explained shit on that phone call.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:00:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The cops responded to a civil dispute. Further, police do not initially trespass someone in such an instance, the property owner/manager does. It is clear based on what was stated that the OP just wanted him off the property and did not request he be legally trespassed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If OP didn’t want dude trespassed he got what he deserved I guess....

Either go all in or bend to them. No squishy middle.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top