Knocking on 3800.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:23:45 PM EDT
[#5]
GD loves to suck on that cock-o-doom.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:25:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:25:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I guess it's a battle of who blinks first. The market or the fed.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:26:06 PM EDT
[#8]
up 412...hmm. Doom next Monday.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:26:11 PM EDT
[#9]
This thread aged well
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:26:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It do not?
View Quote

Not it do.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:27:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This thread aged well
View Quote

Gd is very very smart
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:29:34 PM EDT
[#12]
The Jim Kramer effect.

Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:34:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
up 412...hmm. Doom next Monday.
View Quote

2 more weeks.

The curve will be flattened.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:37:34 PM EDT
[#14]
GD is an ideological anomaly, always 2 moar weeks from the big one.

Honk Honk
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:39:55 PM EDT
[#15]
SP500 is back to Jan 2021 levels.

OMG we didn't make money in 1 year of investing...holy shit..end of the world....hnnnnnngggg

Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:43:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Gd is very very smart
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:43:09 PM EDT
[#17]
You could make bank on every one of these threads.

A crash tomorrow, you say?

Better go all in cuz that’s gonna be wrong.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:49:34 PM EDT
[#18]
I’m confused. Is the market going to hit the brakes or is this supposed to be breaking news?
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:53:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Can you make future predictions on a Friday so I have time to bet against them, please?
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 4:44:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

OMG we didn't make money in 1 year of investing...holy shit..end of the world....hnnnnnngggg

View Quote

It’s all gonna crash!!!

History shows us it already crashed. Were about halfway through the time length of a bear market.  This time isn’t different.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 4:48:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Q predicted this.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 4:49:38 PM EDT
[#22]
It crashed upwards.  The laws of gravity don't exist on a flat earth.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 4:53:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:07:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This thread aged well
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:09:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It’s all gonna crash!!!

History shows us it already crashed. Were about halfway through the time length of a bear market.  This time isn’t different.

Spidey07 circa October 24 2022
View Quote

Saving this quote for Q1 next year.

Wasn’t it supposed to be S&P 4200 or greater by now?
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:10:24 PM EDT
[#27]
why would they let it collapse before the election?
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#28]
I feel like there should be a case of PMAGs bet in this thread.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:13:57 PM EDT
[#29]
I deal in lead friend.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:14:08 PM EDT
[#30]
lol

I used to get caught up predicting the market.  It took a few years, but I found out this statement is the absolute truth:

"The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent"

This isn't from the bible, but I think it might as well be, it's a universal fact in my experience!
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:24:42 PM EDT
[#31]
maybe next monday.

Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:31:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s all gonna crash!!!

No. By the end of this CY. I called 4800 by end of CY 2021.  In sep2021.  I was called crazy,stupid, no way, it’s all crashing.

And yet it was the greatest stock index prediction this forum has ever seen.

Not my first bear market.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:32:59 PM EDT
[#33]
The whole situation is kinda fucked up. I think it’s being driven by all of the stupidity in Europe, and China at moment mostly.

Fundamentally, our market should be going down based on what’s going on within the United States with run away costs. Everyone in corporate America is having the exact same conversations right now with each other. Their costs are absolutely on the runaway freight train. But everything else is so bad globally, we’re re the best place to park money. How fucking incredible is that?

Europe because they’re idiots and they can’t help themselves. Everybody still committing to their bullshit climate ideology, even if it means the end of them and doing whatever it takes to fuck over Russia. Those dumbasses. They haven’t figured it out that all of the nonsense is driving the price of energy up, which still make those dirty commies a ton of money. And in the cherry on top is they restricted sales of goods to one of their biggest markets. Fucking genius…..

Maybe everyone should’ve thought this whole Ukraine sovereignty shit through a little better during the Budapest accord…

And then China is absolutely fucking laughable right now. Their markets are absolutely tanking because dirty commies doing what dirty commies do best and and fill their gov with their dirty commie buddies. So much so that the Chinese markets are cratering, and currently sitting at 2008 levels… Fucking genius I tell ya……  

What a bunch of cunts. I don’t know how much horse shit you have to create for people not to want to invest in the largest economy in the world, but that’s what’s happening right now.

TLDR; when you’re the hottest, most available, least ugly fat girl with the fewest STDs on the planet, even with a bunch of illegitimate children (that would be America we are talking about here), everybody still wants to bang you in a global economy. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:36:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The whole situation is kinda fucked up. I think it’s being driven by all of the stupidity in Europe, and China at moment mostly.

Fundamentally, our market should be going down based on what’s going on within the United States with run away costs. Everyone in corporate America is having the exact same conversations right now with each other. Their costs are absolutely on the runaway freight train. But everything else is so bad globally, we’re re the best place to park money. How fucking incredible is that?

Europe because they’re idiots and they can’t help themselves. Everybody still committing to their bullshit climate ideology, even if it means the end of them and doing whatever it takes to fuck over Russia. Those dumbasses. They haven’t figured it out that all of the nonsense is driving the price of energy up, which still make those dirty commies a ton of money. And in the cherry on top is they restricted sales of goods to one of their biggest markets. Fucking genius…..

Maybe everyone should’ve thought this whole Ukraine sovereignty shit through a little better during the Budapest accord…

And then China is absolutely fucking laughable right now. Their markets are absolutely tanking because dirty commies doing what dirty commies do best and and fill their gov with their dirty commie buddies. So much so that the Chinese markets are cratering, and currently sitting at 2008 levels… Fucking genius I tell ya……  

What a bunch of cunts. I don’t know how much horse shit you have to create for people not to want to invest in the largest economy in the world, but that’s what’s happening right now.

TLDR; when you’re the hottest, most available, least ugly fat girl with the fewest STDs on the planet, even with a bunch of illegitimate children (that would be America we are talking about here), everybody still wants to bang you in a global economy. /media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/yQOEgRw-67.gif
View Quote

Stock price is still driven by supply/demand. I don’t understand how people don’t get this.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:48:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Stock price is still driven by supply/demand. I don’t understand how people don’t get this.
View Quote

exactly

https://www.yardeni.com/pub/icieqbnd.pdf
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:50:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:57:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Where's the earth shattering kaboom?
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 6:02:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Even with the shitty year...I'm still over 16% a year over the last 30 in Primecap.

I had some VERY lucky timing by getting my 401K limit in by the first 5-6 months every single year. Granted the tiny paychecks hurt, but I survived and thrived because of it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Even with the shitty year...I'm still over 16% a year over the last 30 in Primecap.

I had some VERY lucky timing by getting my 401K limit in by the first 5-6 months every single year. Granted the tiny paychecks hurt, but I survived and thrived because of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buying low is good. These are the times you make your most money.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 6:10:59 PM EDT
[#40]
OP you suck. Do better with Market crash Monday 6.0!
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 6:25:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TLDR; when you’re the hottest, most available, least ugly fat girl with the fewest STDs on the planet, even with a bunch of illegitimate children (that would be America we are talking about here), everybody still wants to bang you in a global economy. /media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/yQOEgRw-67.gif

Oh for sure. I know everyone always talks about the people that don’t save for retirement as that is the low hanging fruit here but, what I find more amazing is there are 60 million 401(k)s out there, majority is in buying mode. The last number I saw only 7% of 401(k)s had reduction form withdraws.

An oversimplified view of this, to me, would be there are 60 million people that are mostly average Joe’s, that buy in the market on a regular basis. That doesn’t go into anything else, just the 401(k) contributors. I wonder how much monthly gets dumped in from 401(k) contribution? Wouldn’t it be something if there are so many buyers now that long-term bear markets can’t exist anymore?

Even it’s if it’s only a piddly number like $500 per month per contributor, that’s still 30 billion monthly.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 6:30:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s all gonna crash!!!

Run bull, run!
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 6:30:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

No. By the end of this CY. I called 4800 by end of CY 2021.  In sep2021.  I was called crazy,stupid, no way, it’s all crashing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s all gonna crash!!!

Pepperidge Farms remembers your 5,000 by end of 2023 call in the March thread.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Oh for sure. I know everyone always talks about the people that don’t save for retirement as that is the low hanging fruit here but, what I find more amazing is there are 60 million 401(k)s out there, majority is in buying mode. The last number I saw only 7% of 401(k)s had reduction form withdraws.

An oversimplified view of this, to me, would be there are 60 million people that are mostly average Joe’s, that buy in the market on a regular basis. That doesn’t go into anything else, just the 401(k) contributors. I wonder how much monthly gets dumped in from 401(k) contribution? Wouldn’t it be something if there are so many buyers now that long-term bear markets can’t exist anymore?

Even it’s if it’s only a piddly number like $500 per month per contributor, that’s still 30 billion monthly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s not just 401k. There is literally no other place to make money than us stonks. Not just us buyer demand.

Supply/demand.  But doomers can keep telling me I’m wrong.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 7:05:33 PM EDT
[#45]
DOOM
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 7:10:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

There is literally no other place to make money than us stonks.

View Quote

Thats funny.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 7:19:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Stock market was also overvalued to hell and needed a culling.

That said, my INTC buys are up 4.66% already. Need to throw in more orders next red session.

Tesla is still overvalued.

TROW needs more buys after Intels Div-Ex.

After that going for lithium and green energy stocks.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 7:22:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It’s not just 401k. There is literally no other place to make money than us stonks. Not just us buyer demand.

View Quote
My I-bonds must just be figments of my imagination.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 7:24:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I lol at your chump change.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Russia finally setting off a nuke?
View Quote

Yeah, that would do it.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top