Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 79
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:54:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
... it's a weekend and maybe by Monday they'll unfuck themselves. We'll see.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
... it's a weekend and maybe by Monday they'll unfuck themselves. We'll see.

Quoted:
If you do not support Kyle you are the enemy.

Quoted:
Imagine not supporting KYLE......what a bunch of communist faggots!

Quoted:
Only way to save the brand is to go full hoplite armor and publicity support Kyle.

Quoted:
Pissing off your customer base is one thing, but you’ve really done it when that customer base is madder than hell already.

Quoted:So, supporting Kyle doesn't align with their values?  This is where I'm hung up - you can either STFU and stay out of it or your can declare a position in the argument.  While she apparently continues to refine her statements, this BRCC spokesperson is clearly stating a position.  (and it's not a good one)

I'm going to wait a little longer, to see if the rest of the people at BRCC get a hold of this bullshit and clarify things.  As of right now, I'm a really disappointed customer.  

Quoted:
Their follow-up is just as bad.  Kyle doesn't represent their values.

Quoted:
Here’s how I resolve this issue for BRCC, make a blend called Slay commies and donate 10% of its sales to kyles legal fund.

We will see come Monday...
I had just bought some at the local range, and what is left will be sent back to them Tuesday, if they haven't got the point yet.
And maybe I'll go protest in front of their new store that just opened not 10 miles from me.

Like what, were these guys supply clerks when they were in ??

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:55:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Their instagram is being bombarded by antigun lefties larping as concerned loyal customers.

https://i.imgur.com/XExOQXQ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/dXQ6oxn.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/PdRdjwG.jpg

BRCC is allowing itself to be trolled like pathetic idiots.

https://i.imgur.com/GG8ulWW.jpg
View Quote

This is the kinda guy they are capitulating to.  Fucking sad, the dickhead is not their target demo but they sure are willing to answer him

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:58:33 AM EDT
[#3]
KR is a national hero. BRC is finished
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:59:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

@waterglass

Haha, that is 2minkey.

Hey @Tinder_Bundle, too bad about Kyle shooting up those commies.  Looks like you’re fresh out of friends!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Response is neutral, no knees bent. Why do so many of you work so hard at trying to be offended?

Because those on the “right” are just as big of snowflakes as those on the “left”.

Look at how many children get triggered when I call out the racist code words here.

How many 2020 accounts are you running now 2minkey?

@waterglass

Haha, that is 2minkey.

Hey @Tinder_Bundle, too bad about Kyle shooting up those commies.  Looks like you’re fresh out of friends!

I have the best Miss Cleo senses in the bizz. Sad to think there are people out there without the God given sense to recognize it.

@C-4
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:01:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Kyle should start his own coffee line. Rittenhouse Roast.
View Quote

That's a good idea!
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:01:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

They claimed all that, but looks like the joke is on us.

BRCC Benchmade Angle Grinder Roast
BRCC Soy Shotgun Latte
BRCC Antifa Black Shirt
BRCC Cuck CAF
BRCC Woke AF
BRCC Instagram Instant Coffee
BRCC BLM Brew
BRCC F2A
BRCC Cuck Cream

Coming soon.
View Quote

You forgot
Kenosha K-cups
"Kyle Killed My Friends"

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:01:52 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't get why these companies shoot them selves in the foot like this.

Delete and block obvious trolls, don't respond. Continue business as usual. Don't capitulate to leftist non-customers and piss off your fan base.

I'm not going to cancel culture them. Their response was very neutral. It should have been telling the leftists to fuck off if they felt the need to reply.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:01:56 AM EDT
[#8]
They just posted this video yesterday. Hard to believe they don't support self defense especially when an angry violent mob is attacking you. Just unbelievable.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:03:23 AM EDT
[#9]
A few years ago rush Limbaugh dug into the hate messages all his advertisers were getting on Facebook, Twitter, IG and email.  Advertisers would get bombarded with seemingly thousands of messages from different people saying they'd never use their products again if they kept supporting Rush.

Limbaugh's people were able to prove that the messages and seeming thousands of angry people were actually a handful of people working out of a single office in California who ran tens of thousands of bot accounts.  Back track an account and you see that most of them are obviously bots that just go active to issue boycott demands.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:04:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You forgot
Kenosha K-cups
"Kyle Killed My Friends"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They claimed all that, but looks like the joke is on us.

BRCC Benchmade Angle Grinder Roast
BRCC Soy Shotgun Latte
BRCC Antifa Black Shirt
BRCC Cuck CAF
BRCC Woke AF
BRCC Instagram Instant Coffee
BRCC BLM Brew
BRCC F2A
BRCC Cuck Cream

Coming soon.

You forgot
Kenosha K-cups
"Kyle Killed My Friends"

Maybe they can make coffee cups for people who have lost their bicep to gunfire. BRCC Antifa Medic branded shirts would be nice, too.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:06:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They just posted this video yesterday. Hard to believe they don't support self defense especially when an angry violent mob is attacking you. Just unbelievable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNuRoXag-0c
View Quote

Y’all know that’s a whole lot of Battlefield Vegas there, right?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:11:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm assuming they got scared of the mob knowing that the nobody has their backs. Facing down an enemy with the world's best military behind you is one thing, having to do it as a civilian with nobody coming to save you is pretty daunting.
View Quote

Ironically that sounds a lot like the unfortunate situation KR found himself in........
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:11:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Companies who use a "lifestyle" or even a belief to pitch their products often lead to disappointment in the social media age.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:12:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup. The helicopter is helo/shooting experience for another biz. Forget the name though.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:13:31 AM EDT
[#15]
I read the BRCC statement.

it did not bend the knee to the leftists and liberals.

if they bent the knee to anyone, it was to blindly bend the knee in support of cops.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:13:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Updated OP.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:13:57 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm not reading this entire mess however it seems like they pulled a Benchmade. Is this the consensus?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:14:29 AM EDT
[#18]
What a clusterfuck. All they had to do was..... wait for it.....
Nothing.

Just shows you how easy it is to step in shit in this cancel culture. Remember folks, Twatter/FaceBag is like talking to the police, the less you say the better your odds are of staying out of trouble. Hell, it’s worse than talking to the police, no statute of limitations on retarded posts.

@BRCC Step up and support Kyle and self-defense and show us your brand isn’t all talk, fuck those cancel culture commie bastards that aren’t buying your coffee to start with.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:14:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Lol, I was gonna grab a bag at Cabela's

Oh well.jpg
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:16:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Ironically that sounds a lot like the unfortunate situation KR found himself in........
View Quote

I can't fault them one bit on the business side of this from a generally pragmatic perspective given the current climate of not being able to rely on the military or LE to stop a mob from burning you down but being able to count on a criminal charge if you defend yourself. The problem is that they are product differentiated by being a lifestyle brand and the move they made doesn't jive with the image that makes someone in their targeted demographic buy them over Folgers. It's a tough spot but at the end of the day they threw in with The Blaze voluntarily and now get to reap the downside of that choice.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:16:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I have the best Miss Cleo senses in the bizz. Sad to think there are people out there without the God given sense to recognize it.

@C-4
View Quote

I nominate you to take Norcal's place until he returns. Anyone second that motion?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:19:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Never bought their coffee, that won't change. (Never purchased one of those Costa action figures either.)
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:21:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Seriously. We don't even need the leftists when we try to destroy our own.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're definition of "bending the knee" is weak as fuck OP.
Seriously. We don't even need the leftists when we try to destroy our own.
We must be purists!  If you don't tow the line, your dead to me!

sound familiar?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:22:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Holy crap you're triggered, OP. That's not bending the knee.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:30:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I nominate you to take Norcal's place until he returns. Anyone second that motion?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@C-4

Seconded.  I bet he is right.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:30:14 AM EDT
[#26]
To recap for the dupe crowd control team: Their videos/their marketing = BRCC is the hoonigan culture club coffee shop. Unintelligent content for dumbasses.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:31:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

But two commies are the ones roasting, now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kyle should start his own coffee line. Rittenhouse Roast.

But two commies are the ones roasting, now.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:38:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Cope reply. Which is weird. Nobody gives a fuck about them outside of gun owners and some mil. No leftist is ruining brcc
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:39:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yup. The helicopter is helo/shooting experience for another biz. Forget the name though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gunship Helicopters.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:43:12 AM EDT
[#30]
lol.  Live by the tshirt merchandising, die by the tshirt merchandising.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:43:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Updated OP.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:51:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You wanna get kicked off the force?

Weird flex, but OK.
View Quote

Something seems special about you...
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:52:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Weird flex, but OK.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@C-4

Weird flex, but OK.

What you talkin' 'bout Willis?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:55:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Weird flex, but OK.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@C-4

Weird flex, but OK.

Well... that is interesting.

@aimless

Wonder what that cryptic statement means.

Maybe you should ask @1787

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 3:58:16 AM EDT
[#35]
I bought some BRCC coffee at a local small business for the very first time yesterday. I did it to support the business and because I'd always heard good things about their coffee.

Then, a few hours later, I see Kyle out of jail, smiling and wearing their shirt. I was so goddamn happy I knew I'd never buy another brand of coffee.

Jokes on me.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:02:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Pussy faggots
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:03:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

@aimless

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@C-4

Weird flex, but OK.

@aimless

One could argue I'm on the spectrum, but as far as I'm concerned, I've never been on any force.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:08:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
One could argue I'm on the spectrum, but as far as I'm concerned, I've never been on any force.
View Quote

Well, maybe @1787 can explain it to us both. I'm sure you are as interested as I am.

I'm just itching to know how you associating with me will get you kicked off "the force"

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:10:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Well, maybe @1787 can explain it to us both. I'm sure you are as interested as I am.

I'm just itching to know how you associating with me will get you kicked off "the force"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it a reference to my Star Wars lightspeed avatar? I rather not derail this thread, so please IM me and I'll share with waterglass.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:12:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Is it a reference to my Star Wars lightspeed avatar? I rather not derail this thread, so please IM me and I'll share with waterglass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You didn't derail the thread, @1787 is the OP of this thread.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:14:21 AM EDT
[#41]
There’s some gymnastics happening there. Gladly takes a picture but disowns it afterwards to appease. Either stand your ground or don’t stand up.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:16:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're supposed to be dogpiling BRCC, not discussing how I'm going to get kicked off the force.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:20:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I don't disagree. But the OP is not correct and should be amended.

I'm sure they saw the writing on the wall and changed their minds, but to me they get points for doing so. Their initial response might have been pretty lame but they came to the right decision in the end. Most companies wouldn't have.
View Quote

you seem to be spending a lot of effort defending brcc... it seemed like almost every other couple of post for a while was from you defending them.

who do you know at the company, and their relationship to you?

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:22:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

We're supposed to be dogpiling BRCC, not discussing how I'm going to get kicked off the force.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I am interested why it is that the op thinks your cheeky joke is a career ender.

Maybe @1787 can explain it.

The Jedi would never recover if they lost you, I'm sure.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:23:31 AM EDT
[#45]
reminds me of the weak pastors who will pre-emptively apologize and make all their videos private at the slightest hint of controversy from sodomites.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:24:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

you seem to be spending a lot of effort defending brcc... almost every other post for a while was from you.

who do you know at the company, and their relationship to you?

View Quote

No one LMAO. I've never even tried their coffee. I drink Folgers Instant.

All I did was point out that the OP was incorrect, and that they did not in fact end their sponsorship. I actually read the article in the OP... It's pretty obvious that several pages worth of commenters didn't.

I find that's very often the case in GD.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:26:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Kind of what I was thinking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kind of what I was thinking.

No shit.
A real stretch there, OP.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:31:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This is probably going to go down as an extremely cautionary tale about branding.

You can't build a successful brand on being Capt. America and then capitulate to the twitter whining of communist marxists on twitter who have been burning your country down for the better part of a year. Kinda ruins the illusion in a hurry.
View Quote

Good post.  I don’t think their coffee was any better or worse than others, but it sure was expensive. I guess I was more a fan of the idea.

Sounds like the idea is sorta gone now.  I’ll just save the money and get Kirkland K-cups.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:32:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, you're making excuses for them. WTF?
They are definitely trying to kiss ass and the people bashing them don't drink their coffee anyway.
If BRCC won't stand up for us WTH should we stand up for them?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:32:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Well I've been trying to get my wife off Starbucks for quite a while. I just purchased $80 bucks in different blends from BRCC to see what she likes. it's a shame we won't be buying a subscription.
View Quote

Yeah.  Just got a footlocker last month.  Last I’ll buy.
Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top