Page / 79
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:24:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Mehhh
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:26:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thing is, if Kyle R. wants to destroy a company, all he has to do is pose for a picture wearing a teeshirt with their brand on it.

Shit, he should pick some lefty companies and have at it. The idiots have made a weapon and it should be turned against them.
View Quote
Those lefty companies would just go on twitter and post something highly critical of Kyle... and that would probably get even more attention and all the lefties would be going "Oh Sick Burn! I'm going to buy 100x of your products!"
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:27:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Response is neutral, no knees bent. Why do so many of you work so hard at trying to be offended?
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:28:45 AM EDT
[#4]
That sounds like bending a knee to me. They didn’t have to say anything or just say people are free to wear whatever they’d like
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:34:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That sounds like bending a knee to me. They didn’t have to say anything or just say people are free to wear whatever they’d like
View Quote

They should have hired you as their Marketing Exec. because this is the correct answer.  Not that drivel posted on titter as recommended by some 20 something recent college grad with a Marketing major.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:36:25 AM EDT
[#6]
They should have just ignored it.  The only folks complaining don't exactly fit the demographic of their customers.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:37:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I like their mugs

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:38:07 AM EDT
[#8]
I watched range 15, evan got his dick shot off then.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:40:11 AM EDT
[#9]
"We did not sponsor, nor did we have a relationship with __________"

No, this doesn't sound like bending the knee. Bending the knee would be something like "We reject hate and demand justice for those marginalized by a racist system ... blah blah blah"
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:40:35 AM EDT
[#10]
BRRC should be dumped because their coffee is not good. That statement however is not knee bending.

Arf is just as bad as any other social media platform when it comes to signaling. Dislike/like a company based on their product, not because of what some $15/hr web jockey posts about politics.

This place really has gotten pathetic.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:42:18 AM EDT
[#11]
The “conservatives” that get upset about dumb shit like this are such fucking drama queens. Save your snowflake fake outrage shit energy for something that matters.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:43:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Maybe we should be more vocal to BRCC. If all they hear from is lefty shrills, that is who they'll base there business decisions on. Call and email them and let OUR voices be heard.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:43:54 AM EDT
[#13]
They said they don’t have a legal relationship. Which they don’t, kid took a picture wearing their shirt.

Then a 2020’er shows up to tell us to be outraged and that they bent the knee. Hmm how does cancel culture work? Liberals running and telling conservatives to stay away from decent companies. The manufactured outrage is coming from OP. I wonder what a search of his other posts might turn up
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:44:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm glad they are trying to appease people who would never buy their products in the first place.
View Quote

Should’ve been first post.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:44:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
As someone who has bought a decent amount of their coffee in the past including a years subscription, I can’t say I have any desire to do so again at this point. I respected that they were veteran owned and operated, supported the 2a, shooting sports, and had pretty good coffee. They should change veteran owned and operated to veteran owned and operated by Twitter.
View Quote

You guys should post your customer or order numbers and send them a link to this thread.

Other than proof that they are loosing customers, or could potentially lose customers it's just a lot of bloviating.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:45:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Liberals on Twitter are trashing them hard. They are between a rock and a hard place.
View Quote

They are only in that position  because they put themselves there.

It is pretty obvious who buys their product. By not supporting  a young man who used a Black Rifle to defend his life, they alienated almost all of their customer base in an effort to appease a group who would have never bought their coffee in the first place.

They fucked up. I dont care how neutral their response is. Tbey could have kept quiet or supported Kyle and the 2A.

Guess I'd rather buy a pillow and watch Silver Spoons reruns while drinking my Kroger coffee.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:47:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It is pretty obvious who buys their product. By not supporting  a young man who used a Black Rifle to defend his life, they alienated almost all of their customer base in an effort to appease a group who would have never bought their coffee in the first place.

They fucked up. I dont care how neutral their response is. Tbey could have kept quiet or supported Kyle and the 2A.
View Quote

This. They wouldn’t even name him, and sucked cop dick instead.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:48:35 AM EDT
[#18]
*laughs in Arbuckle’s Ariosa*
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:49:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I’m trying to find something wrong with their answer....if they aren’t sponsoring him, and they said that, how does that mean they ‘bent the knee’?
View Quote

They should have sponsored him.  I have.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:50:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Mat Best is now Mat Worst
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:51:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

LOL they were fine before you got self righteous, and will be fine after you cancel your $42.00 order. The fact that you think they give a shit about your whiny dollars is hysterical.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ARFCOM just saved me a bunch of money.  I was so fucking thrilled Kyle was wearing a BRCC shirt I told my wife that when we get home I’m headed online to buy more of their expensive coffee.  I didn’t care about the costs, it was supporting a cause.  When my wife was overthinking what to get I opened ARFCOM on a new window and this thread popped up.  

I’ll wait on my order until Monday to see if BRCC has the balls to stand up to the commies and maybe even fire their useless and stupid weekend spokesperson.  If they stand behind Kyle and donate to Kyle’s cause they might just make a long term customer of me yet (not like their new cancel culture commie friends were ever going to buy their coffee at all).  BRCC has missed their opportunity to STFU, they have to take a side and logic would dictate it would be the side that buys their product.  Tick-tock BRCC.

LOL they were fine before you got self righteous, and will be fine after you cancel your $42.00 order. The fact that you think they give a shit about your whiny dollars is hysterical.

LOL. The brand is built on an image. That image can go away overnight.

Ask Benchmade how that works. And that company has a much wider patronage.

Only an idiot would not see the potential damage this stance could cause.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:53:09 AM EDT
[#22]
They're not publicly supporting Kyle: so no brownie points from his supporters
They're not publicly opposing Kyle: so no brownie points from his enemies
They're clarifying their stance to everyone: so no brownie points from anyone

They didn't have to respond and they shouldn't have. They didn't bend a knee, they just put their hands in the air and turned around.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:55:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Chock Full Of Nuts?

Jokes aside I swear it tastes the same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So any recommendations on some BRCC replacements?

We have a sub and this shits pathetic

Chock Full Of Nuts?

Jokes aside I swear it tastes the same.

CFON is tasty coffee for the price.

Krogre premium select French roast whole beans are my favorite. Have to grind them but its worth the trouble.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:56:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I don't know man..

BRCC's customer base are gun owners.

No middle of the road person is buying coffee with a picture of an "assault rifle" on the bag.

Their whole existence of selling mediocre coffee at a high price is marketing to a often vilified segment of society, gun owners. The ONLY reason gun owners buy this coffee, even though they trick themselves into thinking it's something special, is they feel the are supporting one of their own.

Now, that company decided to distance themselves from a person who used a gun to protect himself.

They could have done a 180 and the virtue signaling coffee buyers here would have been mind numbing with the " Just bought 3 bags of AK47 blend!"

BRCC did not gain ANY customers with their statement, but they probably lost some. Their is not one Liberal deciding to buy coffee with a picture of an AR on it because BRCC sided with them.

As long as they have Bass Pro/Cabelas as a retailer they probably don't care much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Ridiculous.  I’m buying BRCC just to spite you slack jawed faggot pearl clutchers.

I don't know man..

BRCC's customer base are gun owners.

No middle of the road person is buying coffee with a picture of an "assault rifle" on the bag.

Their whole existence of selling mediocre coffee at a high price is marketing to a often vilified segment of society, gun owners. The ONLY reason gun owners buy this coffee, even though they trick themselves into thinking it's something special, is they feel the are supporting one of their own.

Now, that company decided to distance themselves from a person who used a gun to protect himself.

They could have done a 180 and the virtue signaling coffee buyers here would have been mind numbing with the " Just bought 3 bags of AK47 blend!"

BRCC did not gain ANY customers with their statement, but they probably lost some. Their is not one Liberal deciding to buy coffee with a picture of an AR on it because BRCC sided with them.

As long as they have Bass Pro/Cabelas as a retailer they probably don't care much.

+1 Well stated.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:01:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Response is neutral, no knees bent. Why do so many of you work so hard at trying to be offended?
View Quote

I'm not offended. If someone makes a baseless accusation against me, I don't knock over the elderly trying to rush to my keyboard and defend myself. I just don't care. Same way I see it here. Just because they didn't go full woke, doesn't mean I don't think they didn't bend the knee. They may have responded "neutrally", but it was a conforming response, nonetheless, to the counter culture movement. This is just my humble opinion.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:02:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You don't understand. You're stupid, IGNORANT.

We must EAT OUR OWN at all costs. Quit trying to find reasoning behind our cabin-dwelling mood swings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’m trying to find something wrong with their answer....if they aren’t sponsoring him, and they said that, how does that mean they ‘bent the knee’?

You don't understand. You're stupid, IGNORANT.

We must EAT OUR OWN at all costs. Quit trying to find reasoning behind our cabin-dwelling mood swings.

That is not eating our own. They are not "our own". They pissed on "our own" by disowning the boy who IS "our own".

You are for or against 2A and all that goes with it.

One company's owner put up money for bail.

One company stated "We have nothing to do with him and support the legal system"

One of these companys makes pillows. One of them markets over priced coffee to gun nuts.

You tell me which statements should match up.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:04:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Over priced coffee
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:04:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No, this doesn't sound like bending the knee. Bending the knee would be something like "We reject hate and demand justice for those marginalized by a racist system ... blah blah blah"
View Quote

I agree with you the first statement wasn’t bending the knee, though I think it could have been better.

But you and many others are ignoring the last tweet which says BRCC are ending their relationship with The Blaze Because the guy from The Blaze podcast posted a picture with Kyle while Kyle happened to be wearing a BRCC shirt.

They stepped on their own dick trying to walk away from any association with Kyle. I don’t drink coffee, but would have bought some if they could have made a reasonable statement. Hell, if stood up to the left and said NOW they were going to send Kyle a care package, then I probably would have bought BRCC for every coffee drinker in my family.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:05:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

You left out the part where they support the legal system which destroyed an innocent kids life at the behest of the mob.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:07:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The “conservatives” that get upset about dumb shit like this are such fucking drama queens. Save your snowflake fake outrage shit energy for something that matters.
View Quote

LOL.

Dosnt take much effort to NOT buy one kind of coffee.

In fact, it takes even less effort and drama than you put into your post condemning the same.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:11:08 AM EDT
[#31]
They released an official statement from the ceo on their website.

https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/pages/official-statement-kenosha

As a veteran-owned and operated coffee company, Black Rifle Coffee Company exists to serve premium coffee while supporting the veteran Community. At the core of Black Rifle Coffee's values is to support and bring awareness to the millions of veterans who have proudly served our nation and we will not waver from that mission.

The Black Rifle brand is a symbol of service, of strength, and of goodness that has carried over from our military origins. It's why we support active duty service members and veterans, prioritize veteran hiring, and advocate for individual liberty and personal responsibility.

We do not support legal advocacy efforts. We do not sponsor nor do we have a relationship with the 17-year-old facing charges in Kenosha, WI.

We believe in the integrity of the legal justice system, and support law enforcement officials.

We're grateful for the continued support of the Black Rifle Coffee community and eager to continue serving those who serve.

-Evan Hafer, CEO/Founder
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:12:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

LOL.

In fact, it takes even less effort and drama than you put into your post condemning the same.
View Quote

Ok snowflake. I hope your outrage goes well today.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:20:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You'd think by now companies would learn to just shut the fuck up and sell their product.

You're never gonna appease the ones you're trying to and you're just gonna piss off everyone else.
View Quote

100% right here.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:21:25 AM EDT
[#34]
lol

The Arfcom cancel culture club.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:21:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That is not eating our own. They are not "our own". They pissed on "our own" by disowning the boy who IS "our own".

You are for or against 2A and all that goes with it.

One company's owner put up money for bail.

One company stated "We have nothing to do with him and support the legal system"

One of these companys makes pillows. One of them markets over priced coffee to gun nuts.

You tell me which statements should match up.
View Quote

I really wish I could invite you over for Thanksgiving this year. My MiL is like the leftist mirror opposite with the same sense of perfectionism. It would be epic to get you both around a table and see if you wind up arguing, or begrudgingly respecting one another for your evangelism to your respective causes.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:24:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
They said they don’t have a legal relationship. Which they don’t, kid took a picture wearing their shirt.

Then a 2020’er shows up to tell us to be outraged and that they bent the knee. Hmm how does cancel culture work? Liberals running and telling conservatives to stay away from decent companies. The manufactured outrage is coming from OP. I wonder what a search of his other posts might turn up
View Quote

Ayyy

I think they shouldn’t have said anything to appease the idiots and leftists. But like it or not Kyle may be found guilty of murder in some form on that first shoot. I don’t think he actually murdered the guy but he might have gotten spooked and pulled the trigger on him too quick. No one knows for sure until all the details come out. Maybe BRCC doesn’t want to part of that until again the details all come out and their marketing guy appears to have done something they didn’t like.

Either way I support Kyle. I support BRCC though their coffee is too expensive for what it is.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:25:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Thing is, if Kyle R. wants to destroy a company, all he has to do is pose for a picture wearing a teeshirt with their brand on it.

Shit, he should pick some lefty companies and have at it. The idiots have made a weapon and it should be turned against them.
View Quote

I like you.  How do  I subscribe to your newsletter?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:26:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
They released an official statement from the ceo on their website.

https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/pages/official-statement-kenosha

As a veteran-owned and operated coffee company, Black Rifle Coffee Company exists to serve premium coffee while supporting the veteran Community. At the core of Black Rifle Coffee's values is to support and bring awareness to the millions of veterans who have proudly served our nation and we will not waver from that mission.

The Black Rifle brand is a symbol of service, of strength, and of goodness that has carried over from our military origins. It's why we support active duty service members and veterans, prioritize veteran hiring, and advocate for individual liberty and personal responsibility.

We do not support legal advocacy efforts. We do not sponsor nor do we have a relationship with the 17-year-old facing charges in Kenosha, WI.

We believe in the integrity of the legal justice system, and support law enforcement officials.

We're grateful for the continued support of the Black Rifle Coffee community and eager to continue serving those who serve.

-Evan Hafer, CEO/Founder
View Quote

Sounds like their mission statement is to support mainly 1.Veterains 2. LEO 3. the legal system

while using the logo of and name of the Popular AR-15 rifle

the mission statement doesn't say 2A but the name and logo imply it.

This is a good case study in branding. I would recommend your name and logo match up to your mission statement or else your brand is in conflict or at worst baseless.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:26:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
lol

The Arfcom cancel culture club.
View Quote

It’s not exactly the same. Twitter losers will get the entire internet against you, folks end up doxxed, etc.

Here the membership will vote with their wallets and talk crap in the forum.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:26:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Picking Fly shit out or Pepper. Don't like their products don't buy them. Think its over priced don't but them. Same reasons I  don't do Starbucks. Debating company marketing practices or positions is equivalent to pissing into the wind. Not your company, not your decision. A lot of arm chair day traders in here apparently. Merica!
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:28:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I'm not offended. If someone makes a baseless accusation against me, I don't knock over the elderly trying to rush to my keyboard and defend myself. I just don't care. Same way I see it here. Just because they didn't go full woke, doesn't mean I don't think they didn't bend the knee. They may have responded "neutrally", but it was a conforming response, nonetheless, to the counter culture movement. This is just my humble opinion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It wasn’t a baseless accusation.

Schaffer, whom they have a business relationship with stepped over the line and did something that could imply BRCC was publicly supporting something/someone that they weren’t.

Schaffer fucked up, and forced BRCC to respond.

If Rittenhouse was simply seen wearing a BRCC shirt and people made accusations of sponsorship THAT would be baseless. That’s not what happened.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:28:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
You're definition of "bending the knee" is weak as fuck OP.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:29:29 AM EDT
[#43]
I'm not really seeing the problem here.  You want them to come out and say they sponsor Kyle Rittenhouse or something?  I'd try to distance myself from that guy as well.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:29:49 AM EDT
[#44]
No knee bent there are all. They even assert their support for law enforcement officers and the "legal" justice system. Read that as the real justice system of laws and evidence, not the "social" justice system of feelings.
Just another thread which proves 50% of GD can't read.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:30:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Assault Life marketing, LOL.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:31:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:35:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Well that's disappointing. Sad to see them try to appease people who weren't even buying their products to begin with. Does the BRCC CEO really think that the people who are offended by that picture, were buying bags of coffee with guns on them, to begin with? Because I truly doubt they were sipping on "AK47" or "Murdered Out" while being offended on Twitter.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:36:31 AM EDT
[#48]

I wonder how some of y’all even make it through life...

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:38:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It’s not exactly the same. Twitter losers will get the entire internet against you, folks end up doxxed, etc.

Here the membership will vote with their wallets and talk crap in the forum.
View Quote

I see no difference other than the platform of where the culture resides.

That’s just me.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:38:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.

Outrage? Im not the one hurling names.
Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top