Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 79
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:14:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Warcloud Brewing. I looked at their website. They look like the typical hipster nerds that make up the craft beer brewing community.

If there was a Venn diagram of craft brew nerds and Antifa dorks, it would just be one circle. They all look the same and most likely share the same beliefs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No they do not support American freedoms. I have proof of them lying.
The CEO donated to those who wants to ban guns.
They do engage in advocacy for military guys.
The CEO liked Tweets bashing Kyle
Interesting how you ignore all that.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/496445/Screenshot-20201122-174441_png-1697800.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/496445/4E2A1867-7A31-4255-89C7-BAD674D4F73E_jpe-1697799.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/496445/brcc_jpg-1697269_jpeg-1697801.JPG

Warcloud Brewing. I looked at their website. They look like the typical hipster nerds that make up the craft beer brewing community.

If there was a Venn diagram of craft brew nerds and Antifa dorks, it would just be one circle. They all look the same and most likely share the same beliefs.

I looked at it too. I guess an ex-military guy started it, but the soy boys run it.
And I am not trying to be mean when I call them soy boys.
They all look like the ones we destroyed in Phys Ed dodge ball back in the day.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:14:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My biggest problem with BRC isnt their hands off attitude with KR.

Its their donations to antigun politicians.
View Quote

My stance as well.....
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:15:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Part of what you state is false.

As for Evan's statements about Trump, i listen to the Black Rifle Podcast and while it is true that Evan isn't trumps biggest fan, nothing on it says he hates him. Look at the guys they have on their podcast.

You all are targeting the wrong company, they support American freedoms.
View Quote

Just because of a brand name, you think that?
Sucker
I was fooled about them too (only bought their coffee as gifts as I don’t drink coffee)
But these sorts of things brings out people’s true colors

And the Twitter post on the last page ripping KR.   Brilliant.   Now we see someone wearing BRCC t shirts is equivalent to stolen valor according to BRCC sycophants
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:15:52 AM EDT
[#4]
When the going gets tough, tuck your tail between your legs and claim no affiliation.

Faggots.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:18:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Courtesy of another thread I went with stockmill instead. Have a few roasts on the way. Cancelled 4 bags aonth and ecs

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:19:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Interesting inclusion of "today".  What about all the dem's of the past who wanted the same thing the dem's of today want?  Trump donated to them, he was even friends with them and partied with them.  I am not defending Even H., seems he needs to get himself righted, but the hypocrisy in this thread is off the charts.
View Quote

No one likes to feel like they were lied to or duped.

Generally the more someone believed in the marketing the more likely they are to be super pissed. Its an understandable reaction in the times we are living in.

BRCC did this to themselves. When a companies entire business model is selling an over priced commodity based on a specific brand image they had better have all their shit in one sock when it comes to living up to that image.

I agree with you about the Trump thing. Its hard to reconcile hating one without hating the other if political contributions are the yard stick used for the purity test.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:22:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So you knew the CEO was a liberal Obama supporter all along?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Might be a good time for some folks here to reexamine the process by which they ascribe particular beliefs to people based on wishful thinking, faulty logic, bias and general lack of awareness of how the world works.

Would save a lot of rage later when the truth is revealed.

So you knew the CEO was a liberal Obama supporter all along?

No, I'm saying I don't confuse a marketing message from a company as a whole as some sort of blanket litmus statement of beliefs for all of the employees in that company. That I don't look at a funny video on line, or a logo on a bag of ground up beans, and think "we're bros and believe the same things".

Nor do I then absorb those people into my imaginary circle of believers on topics of consequence.  Nor do I think we have something in common.

Point of fact: love their videos, love their online antics, love their jokey jokey stuff. Bought their coffee once, didn't like it, never bought it again. That's how it's supposed to work. They offer a product, I decide if it's worth the dollars they're asking and I decide if I want to part with them.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:23:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

@Ltlabner
Oh please do explain, how the world works in this particular situation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD has an amazing track record of fooling themselves into thinking an individual is pro-2A only to find out later they made some bad assumptions based their own weak understanding of how the world works.

@Ltlabner
Oh please do explain, how the world works in this particular situation.

You really need to have marketing and branding explained to you?

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:24:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Ive been defending these guys here at the office for the last 1-1/2 years, constantly getting questioned about the cost,
why I am buying such expensive things to support them
then this, I feel like I've been had.
sucks
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:24:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No, I'm saying I don't confuse a marketing message from a company as a whole as some sort of blanket litmus statement of beliefs for all of the employees in that company. That I don't look at a funny video on line, or a logo on a bag of ground up beans, and think "we're bros and believe the same things".

Nor do I then absorb those people into my imaginary circle of believers on topics of consequence.  Nor do I think we have something in common.

Point of fact: love their videos, love their online antics, love their jokey jokey stuff. Bought their coffee once, didn't like it, never bought it again. That's how it's supposed to work. They offer a product, I decide if it's worth the dollars they're asking and I decide if I want to part with them.

View Quote

I will agree that, unfortunately, gun owners as a group are suckers for lifestyle marketing that involves inked up veterans who post videos with machine guns and bikini babes.    

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:27:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Not disagreeing with what you’ve said but you can’t really fault people on the site AR15.com for supporting a company run by vets called “black rifle Coffee”. I think we all don’t want to be that cynical; I also have a hard time believing that they could not have achieved their success without those donations.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD has an amazing track record of fooling themselves into thinking an individual is pro-2A only to find out later they made some bad assumptions based their own weak understanding of how the world works.

Sometimes that discovery fuels outrage, as in this case.

Sometimes that discover fuels even greater fanboyism and mental gymnastics.

It's an interesting place.

Not disagreeing with what you’ve said but you can’t really fault people on the site AR15.com for supporting a company run by vets called “black rifle Coffee”. I think we all don’t want to be that cynical; I also have a hard time believing that they could not have achieved their success without those donations.

Oh for sure. Don't get me wrong, I love their schtick and online content. I tried a couple of bags of their coffee because of it. Realized I didn't like it and moved on.

They built a company based on their understanding of a hot trendy market and built a very nice business on it.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:27:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They don't sponsor him... And their official statement was that they don't sponsor him... So, what are we outraged about?
View Quote

That's kinda what I thought.  Sure, they could have went to bat for him and made a real stand, but they didn't exactly throw him to the wolves.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:31:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Hey Folgers Fans, here is the P&G board of Directors.  Bet you won't like who and what they've donated to.

Francis S. Blake
Former Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of The Home Depot, Inc. (national retailer). Director since 2015. Also non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Delta Airlines and Director of Macy’s, Inc. Age 71. Member of the Audit and Governance & Public Responsibility Committees.

Angela F. Braly
Former Chair of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of WellPoint, Inc. (healthcare insurance), now known as Anthem, Inc. Director since 2009. Also a Director of Lowe’s Companies, Inc., Brookfield Asset Management, and ExxonMobil Corporation. Age 59. Chair of the Governance & Public Responsibility Committee and member of the Audit Committee.

Amy L. Chang
Executive Vice President and Executive Advisor at Cisco Systems, Inc. (networking). Founder and former Chief Executive Officer of Accompany, Inc. (relationship intelligence). Director since 2017. Former Director of Cisco Systems, Inc., Splunk, and Informatica. Age 43. Member of the Audit and Innovation & Technology Committees.

Joseph Jimenez
Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Aditum Bio (a biotech venture fund). Former Chief Executive Officer of Novartis AG (global healthcare), a position he held from 2010 to 2018. Director since 2018. Also a Director of General Motors. Age 60. Chair of the Innovation & Technology Committee and member of the Compensation & Leadership Development Committee.

Debra L. Lee
Chief Executive Officer of Leading Women Defined, Inc. (association of strategic thought leaders). Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of BET Networks (media and entertainment) from 2006 to 2018. Director since August 2020. Also a Director of Marriott International, Inc., Burberry Group plc, and AT&T, Inc. Age 66. Member of the Compensation & Leadership Development and Governance & Public Responsibility Committees.

Terry J. Lundgren
Operating Partner of Long-Term Private Capital (a BlackRock private equity fund) and the former Executive Chairman and Chairman of the Board of Macy’s, Inc. (national retailer), a position he held from 2017 to 2018. Mr. Lundgren held the role of Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Macy’s from 2003 to 2017. Director since 2013. Age 68. Chair of the Compensation & Leadership Development Committee and member of the Innovation & Technology Committee.

Christine M. McCarthy
Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of The Walt Disney Company (global entertainment). Director since 2019. Age 65. Member of the Audit and Compensation & Leadership Development Committees.

W. James McNerney, Jr.
Senior Advisor at Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, LLC (private equity). Former Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Boeing Company (aerospace, commercial jetliners and military defense systems). Director since 2003. Age 71. Lead Director, Member of the Compensation & Leadership Development and Governance & Public Responsibility Committees.

Nelson Peltz
Chief Executive Officer and a Founding Partner of Trian Fund Management, L.P. (investment management) since its formation in 2005. Director since 2018. Also a Director of Legg Mason, Inc., The Madison Square Garden Sports Corp., The Wendy's Company, and Sysco Corporation. Age 78. Member of the Governance & Public Responsibility and Innovation & Technology Committees.

David S. Taylor
Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Director since 2015. Also a Director of Delta Airlines. Age 62.

Margaret C. Whitman
Chief Executive Officer of Quibi (mobile media) since 2018. Former President and Chief Executive Officer of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (multinational information technology) from 2015 to 2017. President and Chief Executive Officer of the Hewlett-Packard Company from 2011 to 2015, as well as Chairman of the Board from 2014 to 2015. Director since 2011, having previously served as a Director from 2003 to 2008. Also a Director of Dropbox. Age 64. Member of the Innovation & Technology Committees.

Patricia A. Woertz
Former Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of Archer Daniels Midland Company (agricultural processors of oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa, etc.). Director since 2008. Also a Director of 3M Company. Age 67. Chair of the Audit Committee and member of the Governance & Public Responsibility Committee.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:32:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Derp
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:34:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Courtesy of another thread I went with stockmill instead. Have a few roasts on the way. Cancelled 4 bags aonth and ecs

https://i.imgur.com/LBUrYyu.png
View Quote

^

I don’t drink their coffee but this is how you take a stand.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:34:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That's kinda what I thought.  Sure, they could have went to bat for him and made a real stand, but they didn't exactly throw him to the wolves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They don't sponsor him... And their official statement was that they don't sponsor him... So, what are we outraged about?

But then thanks to the left having a fit, they pulled their advertising dollars from the podcast for having posted the pic.
It wasn't until they got an even bigger backlash from the right that they backtracked.
Last I heard was this from their spokeswoman:

"She said the company and Blaze are discussing “how to move forward with the allocation of ad dollars.”
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:35:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Hey Folgers Fans, here is the P&G board of Directors.  Bet you won't like who and what they've donated to.

Snip

View Quote

Point me to the P&G marketing videos that show inked up vets shooting machine guns and cavorting with bikini babes while proclaiming an undying love for freedom.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:35:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Francis S. Blake
Former Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of The Home Depot, Inc. (national retailer). Director since 2015. Also non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Delta Airlines and Director of Macy’s, Inc. Age 71. Member of the Audit and Governance & Public Responsibility Committees.

Angela F. Braly
Former Chair of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of WellPoint, Inc. (healthcare insurance), now known as Anthem, Inc. Director since 2009. Also a Director of Lowe’s Companies, Inc., Brookfield Asset Management, and ExxonMobil Corporation. Age 59. Chair of the Governance & Public Responsibility Committee and member of the Audit Committee.

Amy L. Chang
Executive Vice President and Executive Advisor at Cisco Systems, Inc. (networking). Founder and former Chief Executive Officer of Accompany, Inc. (relationship intelligence). Director since 2017. Former Director of Cisco Systems, Inc., Splunk, and Informatica. Age 43. Member of the Audit and Innovation & Technology Committees.

Joseph Jimenez
Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Aditum Bio (a biotech venture fund). Former Chief Executive Officer of Novartis AG (global healthcare), a position he held from 2010 to 2018. Director since 2018. Also a Director of General Motors. Age 60. Chair of the Innovation & Technology Committee and member of the Compensation & Leadership Development Committee.

Debra L. Lee
Chief Executive Officer of Leading Women Defined, Inc. (association of strategic thought leaders). Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of BET Networks (media and entertainment) from 2006 to 2018. Director since August 2020. Also a Director of Marriott International, Inc., Burberry Group plc, and AT&T, Inc. Age 66. Member of the Compensation & Leadership Development and Governance & Public Responsibility Committees.

Terry J. Lundgren
Operating Partner of Long-Term Private Capital (a BlackRock private equity fund) and the former Executive Chairman and Chairman of the Board of Macy’s, Inc. (national retailer), a position he held from 2017 to 2018. Mr. Lundgren held the role of Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Macy’s from 2003 to 2017. Director since 2013. Age 68. Chair of the Compensation & Leadership Development Committee and member of the Innovation & Technology Committee.

Christine M. McCarthy
Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of The Walt Disney Company (global entertainment). Director since 2019. Age 65. Member of the Audit and Compensation & Leadership Development Committees.

W. James McNerney, Jr.
Senior Advisor at Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, LLC (private equity). Former Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Boeing Company (aerospace, commercial jetliners and military defense systems). Director since 2003. Age 71. Lead Director, Member of the Compensation & Leadership Development and Governance & Public Responsibility Committees.

Nelson Peltz
Chief Executive Officer and a Founding Partner of Trian Fund Management, L.P. (investment management) since its formation in 2005. Director since 2018. Also a Director of Legg Mason, Inc., The Madison Square Garden Sports Corp., The Wendy's Company, and Sysco Corporation. Age 78. Member of the Governance & Public Responsibility and Innovation & Technology Committees.

David S. Taylor
Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Director since 2015. Also a Director of Delta Airlines. Age 62.

Margaret C. Whitman
Chief Executive Officer of Quibi (mobile media) since 2018. Former President and Chief Executive Officer of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (multinational information technology) from 2015 to 2017. President and Chief Executive Officer of the Hewlett-Packard Company from 2011 to 2015, as well as Chairman of the Board from 2014 to 2015. Director since 2011, having previously served as a Director from 2003 to 2008. Also a Director of Dropbox. Age 64. Member of the Innovation & Technology Committees.

Patricia A. Woertz
Former Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of Archer Daniels Midland Company (agricultural processors of oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa, etc.). Director since 2008. Also a Director of 3M Company. Age 67. Chair of the Audit Committee and member of the Governance & Public Responsibility Committee.

View Quote

Do they have a rifle as their logo? Are they pretending to be pro-2A? Sit down.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:40:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Their political contributions are enough for me not to continue to spend money with them.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:40:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You think it would be better if these things were kept unknown?
View Quote

I'm not sure that Hafer giving $500 to the enemy is worth the gun community fighting like cats and dogs over.

We have seen this so many times. We will have the extreme on each side of the issue motherfuck one another to death. People pick a side and join in. Then if you don't take a side you become part of the problem to both sides.

Meanwhile the left sits back and laughs their ass off at all of us.

I don't give a shit about BRCC one way or the other. I've always seen their schtick for what it is. Niche marketing. Maybe thats why this is all just not that big of deal to me beyond an interesting case study in what happens when you have bad social media crisis management.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:41:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Do they have a rifle as their logo? Are they pretending to be pro-2A? Sit down.
View Quote

And there you have it folks.  Marketing 101 at work.

Seriously ANYONE who is supporting taking your freedoms away is the enemy whether or not they attempt to marketing themselves one way or the other.

Sit down...lol  WAKE UP!
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:49:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Ive been defending these guys here at the office for the last 1-1/2 years, constantly getting questioned about the cost,
sucks
View All Quotes
Quoted:
sucks

Sounds like you have an office primed to hit BRCC's social media about how overpriced their product is.

Quoted:
Quoted:

I will agree that, unfortunately, gun owners as a group are suckers for lifestyle marketing that involves inked up veterans who post videos with machine guns and bikini babes.    

Just being pictured with a gun is enough to get some here to fawn over a celebrity as "one of us." I wonder what BRCC blends Alton Brown likes...
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:51:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Seriously ANYONE who is supporting taking your freedoms away is the enemy whether or not they attempt to marketing themselves one way or the other.

Sit down...lol  WAKE UP!
View Quote

People know the big corps are anti-gun.  People (unfortunately) assume a niche company marketing (at least initially) to pro-veteran gunowners would actually be pro-gun.

If your point is to demonstrate that gunowners have no monolithic group of "friends" (such as veterans) you'd be correct.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:52:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm not sure that Hafer giving $500 to the enemy is worth the gun community fighting like cats and dogs over.

We have seen this so many times. We will have the extreme on each side of the issue motherfuck one another to death. People pick a side and join in. Then if you don't take a side you become part of the problem to both sides.

View Quote

There's not much of a fight, conservative gun owners are bailing on the company and spreading the word while the liberal gun owners are dodging the fact that they are liberals, and trying to pretend that boycotts are a violation of conservative principles. The battle is over the liberals are just making a shit ton of noise.

Leftists gloat over conservatives being too dumb or too weak to boycott liberal-ran companies, you can see this on almost a daily basis. Infighting among gun owners doesn't even register for them.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:54:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Sit down...lol  WAKE UP!
View Quote

You'll be homeless in the street if you boycotted every company who was and/or donated to liberal causes. The difference here is when one talks out of both sides of their mouth.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:56:19 AM EDT
[#26]
what's a good coffee from Stocking Mill?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:56:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

There's not much of a fight, conservative gun owners are bailing on the company and spreading the word while the liberal gun owners are dodging the fact that they are liberals, and trying to pretend that boycotts are a violation of conservative principles. The battle is over the liberals are just making a shit ton of noise.

Leftists gloat over conservatives being too dumb or too weak to boycott liberal-ran companies, you can see this on almost a daily basis. Infighting among gun owners doesn't even register for them.
View Quote

Well I guess that's it then.

Carry on.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:00:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

^

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/LBUrYyu.png

^

Agreed.

Attachment Attached File

Just noticed my battery charge too.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:00:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You're okay with a company selling bags of coffee marketed to gun owners while the ceo gives money to politicians like Obama?
View Quote

yep, his money to do with what he wants. You have the choice to support or not support said company/individual. Freedom is a scary ass two way street.

J-
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:00:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

All the liberals in this thread claiming that conservatives shouldn't participate in "cancel" culture are wasting their breath.

"Conservatives" are incapable of cancelling anything.  The NFL, Netflix, Benchmade, etc.  

Liberals own the narrative because they control the culture.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:02:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

yep, his money to do with what he wants. You have the choice to support or not support said company/individual. Freedom is a scary ass two way street.

J-
View Quote

And these threads are providing information to help people make an informed decision.  That's it.  Freedom, baby.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:06:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

People know the big corps are anti-gun.  People (unfortunately) assume a niche company marketing (at least initially) to pro-veteran gunowners would actually be pro-gun.

If your point is to demonstrate that gunowners have no monolithic group of "friends" (such as veterans) you'd be correct.

View Quote

There are a few things at play here.  BRCC does donate product and money to worthy veteran/LE causes.  The Executive staff has peeps who donate to causes that would be against their core customer base's views.  Does this make BRCC a bad company?  This would depend on how far down the employee food chain one wants to preform due diligence on as to their political leanings.

It's ironic that BLACK RIFLE is associated with gun culture AND has a CEO that donates to ANTI-2A.  But past that it's no worse than anycompanythathatesyou.com and a CEO that donates to ANTI-2A.  It's the being betrayed part that has everyone in an uproar.

Personally I am a coffee snob.  I wouldn't wish their swill on my enemies.  It's not great coffee.  It's coffee marketed for people that want to identify with a brand.  BRCC is to Fox News as Starbucks is to CNN.

If you're marketing to conservatives you are going to find out that the cancel culture cuts both ways.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:08:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

ouch. BRCC getting their own special roast in this thread
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:09:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You'll be homeless in the street if you boycotted every company who was and/or donated to liberal causes. The difference here is when one talks out of both sides of their mouth.
View Quote

Yes, which is why the whole cancel culture is way overboard on every level.  As a society we are making choices based on political leanings and rule of mob.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:11:55 AM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:12:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

And these threads are providing information to help people make an informed decision.  That's it.  Freedom, baby.

View Quote

exactly

J-
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:14:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I don't give a shit about BRCC one way or the other. I've always seen their schtick for what it is. Niche marketing. Maybe thats why this is all just not that big of deal to me beyond an interesting case study in what happens when you have bad social media crisis management.
View Quote

Their only purpose in life is to pull the Vet and 2A card to gain business and then to turn around and flip the bird to 2A supporters and also make Vets look bad when they support dems with donations (amount doesn’t matter) and votes.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:16:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yes, which is why the whole cancel culture is way overboard on every level.  As a society we are making choices based on political leanings and rule of mob.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As someone stated way earlier in this thread things are not 0 or 100, black or white, etc.  The purity test being used here is just about impossible for anyone (or any company) to pass. So after we are done trying to cancel or kill off any business or people who were right leaning at all, what will we be left with?  Nothing but the liberal mega companies...

BRCC dies. They made liberals angry and did some good for the cause.  But hey we destroyed them and now I am free to buy from openly left leaning companies because at least they are transparent.

I completely understand being upset, but I would rather attempt to reroute a wayward ship than fire the cannon ball that sinks it.  If our goal is to win the culture war, we need to play the long game and strengthen our side, not destroy our ranks.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:20:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Boy they are hurting bad LOL. after they said it was cancelled they responded with this.

Your request (916569) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Leah C. (Black Rifle Coffee Company)

Nov 23, 2020, 7:58 CST

Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting Black Rifle Coffee!

Our co-founders spent over two decades of service in the United States Military and in government agencies dedicated to the preservation of American values, including free speech and our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment. Those values are the genesis of everything we do at Black Rifle Coffee. Furthermore, we believe in the integrity of the legal justice system.

Contrary to previous reports, we have NOT ended our relationship with the Blaze and our relationship remains unchanged. View our public statement here: https://twitter.com/blckriflecoffee/status/1330657893213986816?s=21
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:21:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

As someone stated way earlier in this thread things are not 0 or 100, black or white, etc.  The purity test being used here is just about impossible for anyone (or any company) to pass. So after we are done trying to cancel or kill off any business or people who were right leaning at all, what will we be left with?  Nothing but the liberal mega companies...

BRCC dies. They made liberals angry and did some good for the cause.  But hey we destroyed them and now I am free to buy from openly left leaning companies because at least they are transparent.

I completely understand being upset, but I would rather attempt to reroute a wayward ship than fire the cannon ball that sinks it.  If our goal is to win the culture war, we need to play the long game and strengthen our side, not destroy our ranks.
View Quote

Nobody thinks Fascist be like it is, but it do.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:22:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh well. We have enough enemies who are happy to just be our enemies, we don't need enemies playing ally.

I'm not seeing anyone feigning outrage to 'cancel' BRCC, I see people getting facts and voting with their dollar. If you don't care, good for you, spend your money as you see fit.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:24:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Nobody thinks Fascist be like it is, but it do.
View Quote

Who, exactly, are the fascists in this story?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:24:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or we can hold companies accountable?

There are other pro 2A coffee companies.

A company that openly donates to the enemy is my enemy. That is a white and black area. There is no logical reason for a supposed right wing conservative coffee company to donate to Obama and Tulsa.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:24:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Boy they are hurting bad LOL. after they said it was cancelled they responded with this.

Your request (916569) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Hi Robert,

Our co-founders spent over two decades of service in the United States Military and in government agencies dedicated to the preservation of American values, including free speech and our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment (except if you have not served or goes against what democrats feel the 2A to be). Those values are the genesis of everything we do at Black Rifle Coffee. Furthermore, we believe in the integrity of the legal justice system.

Contrary to previous reports, we have NOT ended our relationship with the Blaze and our relationship remains unchanged. View our public statement here: https://twitter.com/blckriflecoffee/status/1330657893213986816?s=21
View Quote

FIFT
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:27:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Evan has never been the guy behind the crazy videos and image, that's always been Mat. Mat was doing that before even BRCC. And none of those videos ever said anything about "right wing" or "conservative." There is definitely a general them of support for gun ownership, no doubt. People have their politics for their reasons. Mat and Evan may very well have very different politics. As hard as this is for some here to believe, in the real world people can interpret things differently and still get along.

Their focus has always been on veterans, and their veteran issues image, and this Kyle Case has jack and shit to do with veterans, not does it in any way imply they didn't make those videos because they were fun to make.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The regular stuff from the grocery store?

Those companies are definitely more right wing conservative than those communists cunts at BRCC.

I'd rather buy from them than a company that gets rich running a con on conservatives.

A "con" now?

Wow.

If you have a better word for someone that panders to a conservative base while donating to liberals, I’m all ears.

Evan has never been the guy behind the crazy videos and image, that's always been Mat. Mat was doing that before even BRCC. And none of those videos ever said anything about "right wing" or "conservative." There is definitely a general them of support for gun ownership, no doubt. People have their politics for their reasons. Mat and Evan may very well have very different politics. As hard as this is for some here to believe, in the real world people can interpret things differently and still get along.

Their focus has always been on veterans, and their veteran issues image, and this Kyle Case has jack and shit to do with veterans, not does it in any way imply they didn't make those videos because they were fun to make.

Mat has definitely made videos about conservatives and liberals.

Epic Rap Battle: Gun Owner vs Liberal
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:27:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Hi Robert,

Our co-founders spent over two decades of service in the United States Military and in government agencies dedicated to the preservation of American values, including free speech and our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment. Those values are the genesis of everything we do at Black Rifle Coffee. Furthermore, we believe in the integrity of the legal justice system.

View Quote

Lol

FBI? ATF?

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:28:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

FIFT
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hi Robert,

Our co-founders spent over two decades of service in the United States Military and in government agencies dedicated to the preservation of American values, including free speech and our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment (except if you have not served or goes against what democrats feel the 2A to be). Those values are the genesis of everything we do at Black Rifle Coffee. Furthermore, we believe in the integrity of the legal justice system.

FIFT
lol, donating to democrats and preservation of American values, including free speech and our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment   are 100% mutally exclusive.

They can take their 20 years service and shove it up their red commie asses.  They get ZERO respect for that.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:28:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

A company that openly donates to the enemy is my enemy. That is a white and black area. There is no logical reason for a supposed right wing conservative coffee company to donate to Obama and Tulsa.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If political donations are a black and white decision point, then none of us should have ever supported or voted for Trump.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:28:16 AM EDT
[#49]
BRCC is way too expensive.  I save about $600 a year by using Chock Full of Nuts instead.  I took the savings and bought a Trijicon Reap IR35 2 Thermal for killing shit at night.  And the more coffee I drink the more I save.

Fucking Profit.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:29:02 AM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The regular stuff from the grocery store?

Those companies are definitely more right wing conservative than those communists cunts at BRCC.

I'd rather buy from them than a company that gets rich running a con on conservatives.

A "con" now?

Wow.

If you have a better word for someone that panders to a conservative base while donating to liberals, I'm all ears.

Mat has definitely made political videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkL4lVMJqDk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdrvxKxiQrQ

Actors gonna act.

I admit, I was fooled.   Now I'm just mad.

Now, if Mat is really a conservative, he should do a divorce.  We will see.
Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top